[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw all the butthurt surrounding Kendrick releasing a mainstream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 8

File: Kendrick Lamar smile.jpg (73KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Kendrick Lamar smile.jpg
73KB, 630x420px
>mfw all the butthurt surrounding Kendrick releasing a mainstream album that deals with race says more about race issues than the album ever could
>mfw white guilt isn't real but white fragility obviously is
>>
>>54388295
>white person says i dont like black people
death penalty
>black person says i dont like white people
holy shit this is the album of the century. he really put this race issue at the top of the mainstream
>>
>>54388295

>tfw you want to like TPAB but your internet friends will shame you and call you a cuck whitey
>>
>>54388384
>Black person makes rap album about BIX NOOD MUH BITCHES AND DRUGS
>White people get mad
>Black person makes rap album discussing racial issues that nonwhite face on a regular basis
>White people still get mad
>>
>>54388384

>thinking he's talking about all white people
>>
>>54388384
nice beight
>>
>>54388395
Fuck that, I'm using a trip and openly acclaiming it.
>>
>>54388384
>>black person says i dont like white people
what a pathetically shallow way to read it.
>>
>>54388446
>im black as the heart of a fuckin aryan
>>
>>54388601
yeah not all whites are aryan ayyy
>>
>>54388601
People tell jokes about niggers all day on 4chan but when some stupid memerapper insults muh master race you throw a fit. Grow a backbone.
>>
>>54388678
people tell JOKES on 4chan that maybe 100 people will see. he said it in a line in the lead single of what will be the biggest album of the decade. you're an idiot
>>
>>54388721
Yeah no one shits on black people in the mainstream media.
:^)
>>
>>54388752
they dont
>>
>>54388384

this is obviously bait but just to point out, the reason why this is (a very dumb down version of) the case is because of the historical oppression of people that are not white. i know we should live in the present etc. etc. but history will always play a role in race politics. this isn't an illogical thing to have happen
>>
>>54388295
>>54388295
real recognize real
>>
>>54388384
This is the same guy who wrote Fuck Your Ethnicity. He doesn't hate white people.
>>
>>54388812

Yeah, but the music is weak. Nobody doubts Kendrick as a lyricist.
>>
>>54388841

Meant for OP.
>>
>>54388812
>this isn't an illogical thing to have happen
yes it is. paying for the sins of your fathers is literally the stupidest concept in society
>>
>>54388835
*was the same guy
>>
>>54388841
you may think that but I, for example, do not think that's the case. i really like the beats on this album, especially on tracks like 'wesley's theory' or 'how much a dollar cost' or 'for free?'. in fact i think this approach to hip hop beats is one of the strongest of the past decade... he doesn't just stick to your standard trap/drill beats with the occasional golden age throwback - he actually attempts something different and, in my opinion, pulls it off very well
>>
>>54388877
it's not as direct as that though is it. it's just a bias towards certain viewpoints that is, like it or not, ingrained in society
>>
File: MeinNeger.jpg (23KB, 289x292px) Image search: [Google]
MeinNeger.jpg
23KB, 289x292px
>>54388295
Oh damn, well said!
>>54388395
Fuck them, they're butthurt beyond belief
>>
I'm not really sure what the message of the album is exactly is but it's obviously just supposed to continue the 2pac legend in a new generation
>>
>>54388791
Youre a braindead cuck for your capitalist masters
>>
>>54389024
>>>/pol/
>>
>>54388295
>all the butthurt
*the average white person just trying to go to work, pay their bills, and get on with their lives but keeps getting bashed over the head with how evil they are
fixed that for you
>>
>>54389093
are you retarded?
>>
>>54389115
We need to redirect the anger towards capitalist opportunist that make money off of the suppression of minority communities. If thats not clear then we've got a serious problem that will only grow. Young Black kids demonizing the White population and White people having to defend themselves from hate from SJW's and misdirected Blacks. We need a unified front to make the message clear.
>>
File: 1425430825881.png (359KB, 710x550px) Image search: [Google]
1425430825881.png
359KB, 710x550px
I cant tell if these white people think this album is hating on whites or just shitposters hearing one verse from a song actually critizing black people and taking it out of context on purpose.
>>
>>54389274
*that actually criticizes
>>
>>54389274
Both
The last track spoonfeeds you the message of the album which is that he is criticizing black culture to get it's shit together but only because they need to stand up to the evil white man
>>
>>54389360
because they need to stand up against an evil system, which happens to be run by rich white men. You need to stop internalizing your insecurities of white guilt anon.
>>
>>54389568
yeah this
>>
>>54388384
When did he say he hates white people?
>>
>>54388295
Agreed.
>>
>>54389568
>because they need to stand up against an evil system, which happens to be run by rich white men
But people don't see it as this, this is what I'm saying. The system HAPPENS to be run by rich white men. People naturally turn that into "white men" instead of the individual people at the top that happen to be white. It's the individual person that should be attacked, not the entirety of whatever colour skin he happens to have. It doesn't help that the media has turned everything into Whites vs Blacks like Dogs vs Cats or whatever
>>
>>54388601
Dude, i'm somewhat sure he means those that believe in the aryan master race thing.
>>
Listening to the album, I'm pretty sure he blames the shit on the blacks
>I'm the biggest hypocrite of 2015
>>
>>54389705
It's pretty fucking obvious he means this. Most normal people only mention Aryan in the context of Nazis. Fucking /pol/nerds need to talk to some people offline once in a while.
>>
I wouldn't care so much if he didn't spend the past few years being critical of black culture and saying white people aren't responsible for their problems, then spends all of TPAB blaming white people for black problems.

There are a lot of layers to race issues in the US, and both arguments can be made, but don't flipflop for fuck's sake.
>>
>>54389977
>spends all of TPAB blaming white people for black problems

where exactly does he say this
>>
This album really brought all the butthurt racists out of the woodwork. If you honestly think racism does not exist today you are delusional and need to pull your head out of your ass.

>>>/1850/
>>
>>54389977
Dude, look into the lyrics of The Blacker the Berry
>>
>>54388384
>>black person says i dont like white people
Confirmed for not actually listening to the lyrics of the album.
>>
>>54389977
>then spends all of TPAB blaming white people for black problems
Literally read the fucking lyrics and use your brain you sheep.
>>
>>54389977
"So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street?
When gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me?
Hypocrite!"

>spends all of TPAB blaming white people for black problems.

Did you actually listen to the fucking album?
>>
>>54390033
>>54390037
>>54390052
>>54390056
He tells blacks to sort themselves out so they can stand up to the enemy that is white people. He says it clearly in Mortal Man
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 402x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 402x498px
>>54389242
I like how no one replied to this guy because he's right and no one can argue with it
Keep using memes and ad hominems faggots
>>
>>54390056
>one bar
>>
>>54390094
>implying he means all white people

He's talking about racists. This is the same guy who wrote 'Fuck your ethnicity'
>>
>>54390115
It's true though. And I kind of touched on the point here >>54389701 even though I was replying to a different post
>>
So, no one did any conscious rap before Kendrick Lamar, right? I mean, with this one album, a black man talking about black issues, Lamar revolutionized the whole genre of hip-hop for decades to come, right?
>>
>>54390140
The majority of people won't read it as that though. They will lazily think he's talking about any white person
>>
>White people always criticizing blacks for being too sensitive about racial shit
>These same white people get upset at a memerap album

>>54390175
White fragility in action
>>
>>54390094
Except he doesn't. Where in Mortal Man does he "clearly" say that the enemy is specifically white people?
>>
All the motherfuckers here posting about how blacks are oppressed are white boys from the suburbs that have never interacted with blacks for a long period of time. I grew up in the hood and if I learned one thing is that 90% of blacks are fucking lazy and uneducated and instead of trying to better themselves they claim victim. Blacks will never prosper as a race no matter how little discrimination there is towards them. And by Black I mean black Americans. Africans are cool as shit and hard working. At least the ones I met.
>>
>>54390247
k
>>
TPAB is proof that /mu/ is of lower intelligence than any other music community , because in every thread ppl are like "KENDRICK SAYS HE HATES WHITE PEOPLE" when the entire point of the album is that black people have to come together and get stronger and start respecting themselves more.

It's amazing how unintelligent you have to be to not understand this, it's not even a complex album.

once again a bunch of scared white bois afraid of the black power boogeyman, just making shit up to get mad about. You're all fucking retarted.
>>
>>54388295
so fucking true.
>>
>>54390313
Oh and just to add on, if you're one of the people who says that, you should cut yourself.
>>
File: _20150318_132226.jpg (116KB, 1080x756px) Image search: [Google]
_20150318_132226.jpg
116KB, 1080x756px
>>54390313

Everyone that likes this album is everyone that claims le wrong generation
>>
>>54390313
you don't understand they are coming for my pure white wimmenz. I must protect Europa and my pure Nordic bloodline my shitposting on an anime forum
>>
>>54389242
>capitalism
>bad

pussy bitch
>>
>>54388295
Nigga we gon be awwwwrite
>>
File: bait shop.png (871KB, 817x696px) Image search: [Google]
bait shop.png
871KB, 817x696px
>>54390247
>>
>>54388295
masterful post. Not b8 and straight to the point. You should be writing reviews for pitchfork m8
>>
"Kendrick gets extremely personal in this record, sharing his thoughts and ambitions of what he craves to see in the future of his culture. While good kid m.A.A.d city was focused on Kendrick's childhood, To Pimp a Butterfly focuses on the Kendrick of the present. The messages in To Pimp a Butterfly are nothing less than controversial, focusing on racial profiling and discrimination against African-Americans, in lieu of the reoccurring police brutality and injustices towards blacks in recent years. The message is that while African-Americans have been wronged by society, that violent retaliation towards the enemy (racists) or themselves only creates more problems. This album is not simply an attack on white America. In The Blacker the Berry, he very clearly states that black on black violence is just as detrimental to their cause. Only with respect, teamwork and education are they as a group able to break the continuous cycle of death and poverty, not fighting fire with fire. While many will be put off by the political and cultural messages of To Pimp a Butterfly, those that relate or understand his message can respect the intricacy and detail that went into spreading it to the public."
>>
>Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the United States. The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population. Blacks as a group are also overrepresented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement.

Wow. I never knew there were so many racist judges in America.
>>
this album is barely about race at all

it's about his own feelings of depression and hypocrisy, of which one component is racial tensions.

i swear to god you guys are all stembots with your ctrl+f lyrical analysis. "omg he said aryan therefore this album is anti-white"
>>
>>54390094
shitposter
>>
>>54390581
>According to the 2012 U.S. Census Bureau American Community Survey The poverty rate for all African Americans in 2012 was 28.1% which is an increase from 25.5% in 2005. Actually the poverty rate increased between 2005 and 2012 for every demographic of African Americans except those ages 65 and over who experienced a decrease from 21.2% to 19%. Black families with children under 18 headed by a single mother have the highest rate of poverty at 47.5 compared to only 8.4% percent of married-couple Black families.
>>
>Racism in education
Stop threatening teachers and disrupting class and you'll graduate. Any atmosphere that prevents you from doing that is perpetuated by your fellow classmates, not the white teacher. If you have a better solution that involves something white people aren't doing, I'm listening.
>Racism in the legal system
Don't break the law. You can cherry-pick all the stories you heard on TV about white people not getting pulled over, but we've all been pulled over unless we drove very carefully. If you're curious about why white people don't get jailed for drugs as often as you do, it's because the ones that do don't go on social media and brag about it. Don't steal, mug, burglarize or commit fraud. There are more-than-adequate safety nets in place even if nobody in your family is earning income from working. Don't be violent when your conflict can be solved by conversing, walking away or taking your schizophrenia meds. If you have a better idea, I'm listening.
>Racism in employment
An employer would have to be as ignorant as you claim they all are if he didn't extrapolate behavioral expectations from his observations of discrepancies in productivity among his history of employees. It sucks for you, but he would be sabotaging his business if he ignored issues with attitude and work ethic among a particular demographic. Business is competitive and employees who would rather socialize than work on the clock threaten the company's market share and overwork productive employees. The only solution involves a community-wide change in attitude.
>Racism in media
Only negatively impacts white people. If a white guy in Oklahoma who shovels ditches for a living says something racially insensitive on Twitter, he loses his job, 3 major news networks demand that we confront the issue of racism in America, the DoJ conduct an investigation to pursue legal action, the SPLC organizes marches, politicians publicly condemn him, etc. etc. Azaelia Banks goes to Playboy and Cont.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 460x460px
If black people didn't act like hood thug crime edge lords, they would get more respect, and don't say "oh that's just their culture" because that's fucking bullshit.
>>
>black guy points out that a white guy is making negative generalizations about black people
"Damn you showed him!" "Stay woke!" "They don't teach you about this in history class!" "Keep preaching!"
>white guy points out that Kendrick is making negative generalizations about white people
"Wow white people are such babies" "Scared white bois" "This is why everybody hates white people" "Can white people do anything right?"
Anyways, if you need any proof about the racism white people experience on a daily basis, just look at this thread -- condescending remarks about the intelligence of white people, attacks on our personal character, and insults galore. I'm not asking that anti-white racists change their views on white people, I'd just like them to admit they are hypocrites.
>>
>>54390714
>Racism in education

More black people live in poverty than whites. Poor areas of town have worse schools than more wealthy areas so even if you graduate top of your class it won't look as good as a white kid graduating top of his class at his wealthy school on his college application. Not to mention actually paying for school.
>Racism in the legal system

Many police departments (LAPD in particular) have a long historical record of corruption, couple that with racial profiling and it creates a cultural distrust of police.

>Racism in employment

There is a reason they made affirmative action a thing.

>Racism in media

More like a fraternity in Oklahoma says racist chants on a bus and the media blames the white people being racist on rap lyrics written by black people, as if that hasn't been happening long before hip-hop.
>>
>>54390313
>once again a bunch of scared white bois afraid of the black power boogeyman

You do realize that all the people on the other side of this are also "white bois", right? You, for example.
>>
>>54390832
Show me these negative generalizations about white people from the album.
>>
>>54390313
>TPAB is proof that /mu/ is of lower intelligence than any other music community , because in every thread ppl are like "KENDRICK SAYS HE HATES WHITE PEOPLE" when the entire point of the album is that black people have to come together and get stronger and start respecting themselves more.

Well, it also calls on white people to wake the fuck up and stop pretending we live in a post-racial society.
>>
>>54390313
The way bigots are reacting to this album you would think Kendrick just made an album called "Kill Whitey (Fuck the Whites)"
>>
>>54389142
Yes he is
>>
>>54388384
where did Kendrick say that he hates the white race?
>>
>>54390313
This is so true, either people can't be bothered to read past the most basic surface level of the lyrics of this album, or they're being intentionally obtuse.
>>
>>54390395
No they're not you fucktard.. It's an album that is attempting to direct a new generation in a positive direction. It's literally blaming the past of the current conditions.
>>
>>54390247
...Thats the point of the album. Kendrick is talking about black people needing to step their shit up because they're letting themselves falter. Oppression isn't even a topic.
>>
>>54390714
>says that she hates all white people and she hates America. News outlet headlines regarding her interview range from discussing rappers she's "dissed," her sexual inclinations and uncommon habits she partakes in. Any outrage taking place happens at the bottom of the page, in the comments section, and only from the people who overlooked the mask of a title the article wore.
>Racism in social interaction
While the occasional utterance of racial slurs does occur, white-on-black vocal racism constitutes a minute fraction of the verbal bigotry that takes place in America. It's easy to talk about race when your race's first amendment rights aren't tempered by the possibility of having your career or image sanctioned.

"Judge not lest ye be judged yourself" best applies here. I behave respectfully toward individuals of all races because hypocrisy can only be avoided by foresight. I am polite, courteous, and willing to help anyone who will help themselves. Certain portions of the black community are taking the initiative to pursue similar goals, but others like OP and Kendrick Lamar still preach demands for pity, worship, greed, submission and censorship. There's a civil metamorphosis happening in the black community right now between free thinkers, the lazy, the criminals and the old and young between. Whoever comes out on top is out of white people's hands.
>>
>>54390434
capitalism is the best economic system by far, but it does allow immoral investors profit off of violence and subjugation. I'm not arguing for an alternative system but rather a community that stands against the abusive elements of capitalism. Be ethical and move forward. Nigga we gon be alright!
>>
>>54388752
assuming you're the same poster as
>>54389024

Would you mind pointing me out a single instance in recent memory of MSM doing anything other than bending over and spreading their ass for the dindus?

>blacks get a shit reputation in the media

Which is why nearly every single instance of black on black, or black on white, or black on non-black violence is almost entirely ignored?

http://www.dailystormer.com/section/race-war/

I know it's the daily stormer, but does that somehow mean that these stories are fake? Or to being up one of my personal favorite tales of the supposed "media portrayal of blacks in a negative light," do you remember the Steubenville rape case? When two dindus raped a drunk girl at a party? And the media responded by reporting on how awful it was that these two poor boys who dindu nuffin were going to be potentially sent to jail? And how tragic it was that their futures were going to be ruined because they were gonna go to college and play sports? Not about how disgusting it was that these two subhumans raped a girl?
>>
>>54390832
>white people are such babies
well they're not wrong
>>
>>54390777
This, hood "culture" is fucking cancer yet many black people accept it with open arms.
>>
>>54390608
This. Holy shit. It's like everyone just listens to a single sound-bite and bases the whole album off it
>>
>>54390878
>More blacks live in poverty than whites

Then why are liberals are staunchly against school voucher programs which would otherwise allow poor blacks to attend better schools?

>Racial profiling is grounded in racism

No, it's grounded in the fact that black violent crime rates are significantly proportionally higher than white violent crime rates in nearly all categories of crime.

>there's a reason affirmative action is a thing

Correct. Because whites tend to out-perform blacks in relevant areas, which creates inequality. This inequality was treated not by helping blacks improve themselves, but by lowering the bar and suppressing white achievement

>media blames white racism on rap lyrics

Really? Because from what I've seen from the few times I watch the news on TV, Fox has done nothing but decry the acts as disgusting and backwards, and blame solely the individuals responsible. Also I fail to see how even if your example is right, whites having racist thoughts and being selective about who they want to hang out with is somehow WORSE than the media's normalization of anti-whiteness, and the normalization of anti-white violence by refusing to address it.
>>
>>54391329
>but it does allow immoral investors profit off of violence and subjugation

You mean Jews.
>>
>>54390878
>More black people live in poverty than whites
On a percentage basis, yes. And how could they escape poverty when white folks leaving and freeing up the job market results in cries of "white flight," and coming back to improve those impoverished neighborhoods results in claims of "gentrification?" When white people are in those neighborhoods, they create jobs, but white flight will occur when that business is burglarized and vandalized. Those communities are toxic to a business' well-bring and the same occurs when any minority builds such a business. It's not our fault. These communities have to take it upon themselves to make themselves hospitable to local businesses.
>Poor areas of town have worse schools than more wealthy areas
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011/04/the-myth-of-racial-disparities-in-public-school-funding
>won't look as good as a white kid graduating top of his class at his wealthy school on his college application
Quotas in employment and college acceptance eliminate the relevancy of perception of merit. It doesn't matter what people think in that regard because colleges and employers have to accept qualified applicants, and post-college employers are focusing on your performance in college, granted you're not part of the multi-racial generation that's graduating into McJobs.
>Not to mention actually paying for school.
Scholarships, student loans and used books. You underestimate the number of white folk who rely on these entirely to get through college. The idea now since tuition inflation grew out of control is to pay for college after you finish.
>Many police departments (LAPD in particular) have a lon
And that reputation has been blown out of proportion, because LA is rife with civil rights organizations that disguise crime and highlight only the police response to the crime. If you spent 24 hours as a cop on the streets of LA, you'd be clutching your holster in your sleep. Cont'd
>>
>>54388395
>caring what people you've never met think

jesus christ
>>
>>54391379
>>54390777

This is what happens when blacks grow up without a real family unit. Nigger culture essentially stems from the lack of parents, specifically the lack of a father figure. 75 percent of all blacks are born out of wedlock, and ~67 percent of black children are raised in a single parent household (usually single mother). They grow up without any sort of authority figure because the mothers were raised to believe that it's ok to be an economic drain on society, because Uncle Sam will pay for the 6 kids you have as a teen, and the men don't stick around because the idea of the black family has been dead for decades. They just don't get married anymore. So the little nigglets with no male authority figure are basically stuck looking to eachother as examples, and because of poverty, their examples are often criminals.

It's truly depressing when you think about how LBJ completely and totally fucked American blacks right in the asshole. But of course, conservatives are the real racists.
>>
>>54388295
i really hope that the "le kill whitey" bullshit surrounding this blatantly good album finally teaches /mu/ how stupid all this year's /pol/ shit has been
>>
>>54391829
i spent my entire life in LA and you're a fucking idiot if you don't think LAPD employs some of the most monstrous racists in the country
>>
>>54392003
ayy
>>
This thread is proof that 4chan is infested with SJW's and you should all move over to dubchan
>>
>>54388295
his politics are so middle of the road too, none of this shit is radical at alll

the gamergate immigrants to /mu/ just needed a poster album for their shitty politics and they chose the first rap album they saw
>>
>>54392071
>racism is bad even though blacks commit murder at a rate over 6 times as high as whites

>>54392099
/mu/ has always been a secret tumblr hideout. Dubchan is better, but the traffic on boards that aren't /b/, /pol/, /v/, or /gamergate/ is absolutely abysmal
>>
>>54392080
K E N D R I C K
G E N E R A L >>54392003
>>
>>54392142
key words: racism, gamergate

go die

stop pretending to like music as a way to make this your backwards political forum
>>
>>54392214
>>54392080
>Losing the argument? Make a new thread!
>>
>>54392285
What are you even talking about? /gamergate/ is a board on 4+4chan that receives a lot of traffic. I'm sorry that you're such a fragile person that the mere mention of the words racism and gamergate, despite ignoring any and all context surrounding them, managed to trigger you to the point of telling someone to go die. This thread was from the very beginning devoid of any musical discussion.

Also, based on the quality and content of your post, I'm going to assume you simply got lost when you stumbled upon 4chan. I'll try to help you out

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tumblr

Click the first link to sign up and get started :^)
>>
>>54392285
Listen and believe my little tumblrina :^)
>>
>>54392142
>dubchan is better
lying is bad

No one wants to go to containmentchan.
>>
>>54392838
It's better if you main any of the boards I listed. Obviously if I thought it were better in all instances I wouldn't be on 4chan's /mu/ shitposting right now.
>>
>white people actually getting upset about the content of a hip-hop album

lmao, holy shit my sides
>>
>>54392933
Why would anyone want to a gamergate board?
I thought that shit was done with and it's just trolls now.
Also, /pol/ sucks.
>>
>>54388295
Honestly, he can say whatever he wants but I miss the pop hooks, refrains and radio friendly beats from GKMC.

I also think it's a shame that he took all of FlyLos stuff for this, I think it would have been better on a Murphy album.
>>
>>54388601
HYPOCRITE

fuck sake listen to the song you fucking moron
>>
>>54389701
I don't know why you emphasized happens like anyone could just stumble into power regardless of the color of their skin.
>>
>>54390135
>in a whole song
>on the whole album
>all saying the same thing
>in greentext
>>
>>54390917
really? I don't remember taking a side. All my post said was that you're fucking retarted if you can't understand his message. I never defended it or argued against it so stop putting words in my mouth. I just said white bois because it's a funny term and because obviously the people getting all offended are probably white. i really don't understand why you even responded, you're just trying to get offended or something.
>>
>>54388601
>>>54388601
>>54388678

HEY EVERYONE IF YOU WERE SO RETARTED TO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SONG LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU.

THAT PART IS FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF A REALLY AGRESSIVE BLACK ACTIVIST, BUT IN BETWEEN THE VERSES HE SAYS " IM THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE OF 2015" AND THEN AT THE END HE SAYS WHY DID I CRY WHEN TRAYVON DIED BUT NOT WHEN HE KILLED SOMEONE HIMSELF.

THE POINT OF THE SONG IS THAT PEOPLE WHO SAY STUFF LIKE "IM AS BLACK AS THE HEART OF AN ARYAN" ARE HYPOCRITES WHEN THEY GO OUT KILLING PEOPLE IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS BUT GET ALL MAD WHEN A WHITE GUY DOES THE SAME THING.

HES PLAYING A CHARACTER IN THE SONG. HE IS RAPPING FORM THE POINT OF VIEW OF A CHARACTER
>>
>>54389024
>LE EPIC LOUIS CK CUCK MEME !!! XDDD

Fuck off.
>>
>>54393649
Correct. You're about to get b8ed hard though.
>>
>>54393649

>NO HE HATES WHITE PEOPLE U CUCK AHHHHH TPAB SUCX
>>
>white fragility

OP is either a legit SJW or a /pol/tard shit stirrer with deep knowledge of SJW lingo.
>>
>>54393076
Beats me, I stopped following that circlejerk a while ago. But
>implying /pol/ isn't always right
Nice try, Shlomo
>>
A bunch of SJWs on /mu/ trying to sound reasonable and intelligent. White fragility? Really? This board is a laughing stock. If only it were more popular and enough people on the site even realized it existed it would take the place of /v/ as the biggest joke on 4chan.

The instrumentals were great but the lyrics and message were self-righteous and preachy. Spoken word is just awful in general especially on the For Sale track in which the main repetition is 'this dick ain't free.' Also what's up with all the idiots trying to 'relate' to the album. Relating to any piece of art is about the lowest form of connection you can make with it and instead of doing so you should strive to understand the work and why the artist created it. However, after doing so I've come to the conclusion that this album really isn't earth shattering and is most likely around the 7/10 range.

>inb4 you're a racist!
>>
>>54394506
>I'm white and op got under my skin
>I'm considering replying to the post I'm reading to assure anon that I'm not even a bit annoyed by him
>>
>>54394596
Just sharing my opinion on the shitstorm that has literally engulfed the entire board. I knew it wouldn't matter anyway as it would be buried by a bunch of shitposting.

I wouldn't say he got under my skin but it's sad to see this board decline further than it already has.
>>
File: yadadamean.gif (972KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
yadadamean.gif
972KB, 500x279px
>>54388295
>white fragility
lol, like POC aren't special snowflakes that melt into generic drips the instant heat is applied.
>>
>>54394506
What's wrong with enjoying an album based on connecting with it? Does it really even matter? Also I don't really understand why people are saying this album is preachy. He never really talks down on anybody really.
>>
Reminder that Kendrick Lamar fought tooth and nail for Never Catch Me to be on his album when he probably never even wrote it, pushing back the release on the album and refusing vocals he recorded for other tracks to be featured on them.

Reminder that Kendrick has nearly a dozen A-class beats that Flylo sent him, but won't release the rights back to him out of spite, delaying the next Captain album by at least a year.

Reminder that Flylo has been nothing but cool in the two interviews he's done concerning it, saying it was awesome to work with him, and Kendrick never even brings up Flylo on twitter.\

Reminder that Kendrick is a soulless sellout that WISHES he could put out something as meaningful to him as Section.80.

Fuck your ethnicity, you piece of shit nigger.
>>
>stop perpetuating stereotypical negro culture!!!
>is a rapper

I loled
>>
>>54395072
Well memed my friend.
>>
>>54388295
>white fragility
yes, white fragility...clearly the story of history
>>
>>54395195
Feel free to point out the memes, good sir.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.