[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (237KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1136x640px
FUCK
>>
CUCKTHONY CUCKTANO HERE THE INTERNET'S BUSIEST CUCK
>>
>>54385582
LITTLE
>>
Fantano confirmed for cuck
>>
Did you actually expect something different?
>>
/pol/ plz go
>>
/mu/ will never be the same
>>
>>54385582
>all of the "le cuck" meme already happening

why are you so predictable /mu/
>>
The Money Store, To Be Kind and [spoiler]To Pimp a Butterfly[/spoiler]
>>
CUCK
U
C
K
>>
No seriously, what is "cuck" and why is it an insult?

If it has to do with pride, fuck that shit. Pride is for queers, i hope you all realize that.
>>
>>54385664
how new can you get
>>
Cringethony Memetano. Absolute cunt and so are the spackers that watch his shitty videos. /mu/ is going to dive even deeper into the never ending pile of shit that it is in with this now.
>>
>>54385664
Fantano likes the BBC
>>
>>54385664
cuck detected
>>
>>54385664
A cuckold is someone who likes black people.
>>
>>54385673
I've been here for 4 years, i just don't even remotely give a shit about politics.
>>
>>54385698
wow you've been here for soooo long anon amazing
>>
>>54385582
It's a great album. But I still prefer GKMC.
>>
google cuckold, believe nobody

and then once you understand, continue the "le black-loving cuck" meme
>>
>>54385698
it actually has nothing to do with politics, it's just a stupid fucking buzzword thats extremely easy to throw around for no reason when you have absolutely nothing meaningful to say. see also: >meme
>pretentious
>>
>gives 10 to some stupid rap album
>no 10 to legitimate amazing rock albums he has reviewed

I will never take him seriously again
>>
>>54385720
Politics, society, whatever. Doesn't matter.

The two most important things in life are music and masturbation, and as far as i can tell, "cuck" has nothing to do with either of those. The only things worth getting offended at are objectively bad opinions.

>>54385750
Really? Only just now? He hasn't had critical credibility since 2012.
>>
>>54385750
>waaaah rap could never be scored higher than rock! waaaaaah
>>
This album is good, but a little forgettable compared to GKMC. Lyrics are great as usual, but most of the songs in between Kunta and Berry blend together and sound very samey. There are some great tracks, but most of the album is pretty monotonous and boring imo. Anybody else agree?
>>
FUCK PADDY IT GOT A 10
>>
>>54385776
>waah don't remove that BBC from my mouth, pls
>>
>>54385812
No, so go cry in a corner.
>>
have pol invaded the board or something?

even just a couple of days ago people this had mostly positive threads
>>
apology for poor english
when were you when mystique was ruin
i was sat at home waiting for tupac when anton faintany ring

'tpab is ten'

'no'
>>
>To those people I'd say, uh, try listening to a hip hop record that came out before 2010

That was to you, /mu/
>>
the cuck meme is fucking cancer i swear to christ
>>
soo.... pitchforks going to give it a 10 too aren't they
>>
>>54385827
Those were cucks from r/hiphopheads
>>
>Listening to that fat fuck
m8s..
>>
>>54385846
9.6-9.9 is rare as hell so probably either a 10 or 9.0-9.5
>>
does this mean Jenny can't get a 10? :(
>>
>>54385816
>waaah please don't take Bruce Springsteen's dick out my ass pls
>>
>>54385827
Yeah, about 30 of them every hour. The few of us left here that aren't cucks or dumbass blacks are just super pissed off about the undeserved hype.
>>
>>54385697
i bet a part of you thinks this is true.
>>
>>54385582
it's all ogre now.
>>
>>54385868
Jenny will get a 7, it won't be as amazing as everyone feels. It'll be a bit like NOTM, but a bit disappointing because all the tracks will have similiar/worse sonic characteristics
>>
>>54385812
GKMC is average and the lyrics are pertty boring and is just Kendrick just trying to race bait white college liberals into feeling white guilt for things they didn't do. This album is pretty boring, the lyrics are samey and the songs blend together too much for me to separate them. The only reason this album is even on my radar after the 4th listen is because of how much of an issue Kendrick is trying to make race into. Its really not that good and except for Blacker the Berry and the Thundercat feature, its really forgettable.
>>
File: Itshappening.gif (972KB, 311x213px) Image search: [Google]
Itshappening.gif
972KB, 311x213px
Pitchfork will give it a 10. Screen cap.. this.
>>
Yet when he gave death grips 10 everybody agreed. Never change, /mu/.
>>
>>54385607
You don't even know what cuck means
>>
this album is good but it isn't a 10

i remember when a 10 from fantano meant anything and then he gave money store 10 and I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later

also love this white guilt meme
>>
>>54385889
On GP is the best Hip-Hop related thing to come out this year though (barring T&Y). Intimate Sensation is incredible too. I think they know this is their swansong, whatever happens, and stepped up their game.
>>
>>54385960
what other 10s has he given other than money store and swans
>>
>>54385750
>>no 10 to legitimate amazing rock albums he has reviewed
such as?
>>
>>54385892
kill yourself, GKMC will always be a legendary hip-hop album
people in 50 years will still be listening and praising it
>>
>>54385889
NOTM was already disappointing though, and it's sad that anyone who realizes this gets pegged as a p4k drone.

Half of the album is good, half of it is boring. Although even the good stuff lacks replayability. The production is by-the-numbers and gimmicky (bjork samples on every track because lol why not) and Ride had less of a personality on that record than on any of their previous. At least on Govt Plates he wasn't supposed to be the focus.

>>54385892
GKMC has Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst so it's guaranteed a 6/10 at the absolute minimum. The biggest problem with that album was the cinematic feel that it was so praised for. Listening to any of the tracks on there separately felt like watching individual scenes from a film out of context. It didn't help

Only off of one listen, i can pretty much confirm that TPAB is superior. Purely due to the production. This is a cross between You're Dead and Black Messiah. It's fucking glorious.
>>
>>54385582
Kendrick deserved it
>>
>>54385990
Yeesh. It's alright but pretty unoriginal.
>>
>>54385983
it's kind of implied all his classic reviews are 10s but that's not the same I guess
>>
>>54385582
This album has more conceptual, lyrical and sonic depth than any rock album from the last 5 years.

Fact.
>>
>>54385697
and his girlfriend is black, soo...
>>
>>54385582
Hope you're ready for the Pitchfork 10.
>>
>>54385991

however, NOTM is the greatest and you are wrong.
>>
King Kunta is the best hip hop song of the 10's so far
>>
>>54386032
>you are now aware when he fucks that bitch he goes and sings in detail "THIS DIIICK AINT FREEEEEE"
>>
>>54385750

swanez so rok n r0ll
>>
>>54386056
There is literally no reason to listen to NOTM over any of their other stuff. Especially coming off of GP. It's such a step down from that record.
>>
>>54385599
WHITE
>>
>>54386126
GUY
>>
>>54386126
DICKS
>>
>>54386075
>not u

King Kunta has a decent hook but I thought it fell flatter than most songs on the album lyrically.
>>
I just started coming to /mu/ like 2 weeks ago and I already hate this place
>>
>>54386123

could not disagree more.
>>
>>54386279
It wasn't always like this.

I mean, /mu/ has always been shit, but like, fun shit. Now it's just legitimately awful.
>>
>>54386279
Same,
how could so many terrible people all be in one place
>>
>>54385973
That tweet all but confirms they're going on tour, so I wouldn't put it past them to reboot Death Grips.
>>
>Become one of the most self-critical voice sin hip hop by saying you can't blame whitey for all your problems
>Blames whitey for all his problems

Azalea "Black Panther" Banks did a number on him.
>>
>>54385812
This.
>>
>>54386482
what defines a terrible person?

We used to be composed of a bunch of smug hipsters, now we're full of a bunch of drones that can't form their own opinions.

You're on the internet, if you find a music forum that isn't shit, let me know
>>
why does the annoying/shitty poem gimmick excite him so much? It's honestly the corniest part of the album (especially the pac interview)
>>
>>54386637
>gimmick

seems like you need a dictionary
>>
why are albums with a "message" better than albums that are more pleasant to listen to

while I agree that the instrumentation and the music behind TPAB is complex and sounds really good it's not catchy or something you would put on to listen to for pleasure
>>
>>54386637
>having no respect for art
>not understanding art
>not being able to decipher in any form
I don't know what I expected from a white boy listening to an album specifically geared towards African Americans.
>>
How did he rate HOOM? I don't want to give a single view to his channel
>>
>>54385582
His opinion is 100% validated by his articulate assessment of it. I can't even come close to saying the same thing about the memesters who apparently hate it.
>>
>>54386814
Can't seem to find it, but probably 8 since he put it number 47 on his AOTY list
>>
>>54386814
whats hoom
>>
>>54385582
When is a racist going to give a well-though out review of this record?
All I see is you guys posting memes; I've never seen a racist give a good, long, criticism of this album.
>>
>>54386733
because it takes more skill to rap about something that matters when you're a rapper.
big sean has great production but he's wack as fuck so he'll never have a decent album.
>>
>>54386926
You think there is a single racist in the world that can give good criticism of anything?
>>
>>54386733
>it's not catchy or something you would put on to listen to for pleasure
Nigga, what? Have you tried walking in the park/city with this thing on? I can't even imagine how amazing this would be during the "let's just enjoy the scenery for a couple hours" leg of a road trip.
>>
>For Free? takes a sharp left turn into free jazz and what sounds like a parody of Nicki Minaj’s Lookin’ Ass before Lamar reiterates his value with cascading syllables, barely pausing for breath before the song arrives at its twist ending.
Are reviewers trying too hard? I mean, there was nothing free jazzy about that track, but it's a minor point anyway.
>>
>>54386032
*wife
>>
I'm starting to change my mind about this album. If P4k is as complimentary as Fantano it may become one of my favourite records!
>>
File: 1426690311176.jpg (397KB, 750x549px) Image search: [Google]
1426690311176.jpg
397KB, 750x549px
>>
>>54387003

kek
>>
>>54386956
Yeah. They may be delusional, but I've seen a few racists put actual effort into criticizing certain political topics.
They're horrendous at anything art-related though.
>>
>gives no 10/10s through his entire "career"
>suddenly gives three out in three years
>>
>>54385750
>things rockists actually believe
>>
>>54386926
Pretty much >>54386956. Racism inherently stems from a complete misunderstanding of fact, so a person with those held beliefs will have a hard time critiquing something as challenging as music that's not necessarily made for them.
>>
>>54386993
>There was nothing free jazzy about that track
Anon, are you fucking kidding me. That was literally "Found the white person" the post.
>>
>the only reason you don't like it is because your racist

>the only reason you like it is because you're a cuck

Why can't people just decide if they like the music or not. This albums is good boys.
>>
>>54387071
No wonder only white people hate this album.
>>
>>54385841

#REKT
R
E
K
T
>>
>>54385698
Holy shit you're stupid as fuck
>>
>>54386872
People hate it because it's "cucking", "white guilt" or some other meme buzzword
Fantano even covers this hater POV and why he disagrees with it, which I thought was pretty well said
>>
>>54386912
>/mu/ these days
>>
>>54386926
Why should meme music get more than meme criticism?
>>
>>54387125
i should know every acronym for every album ever?
>>
>>54386872
>>54387122
cucks detected
>>
Fantano was wrong about Yeezus and he's wrong about this. I anticipate an 8.2 from P4k which is far more reasonable.

Its not a perfect album.

The Tupac dialogue makes me cringe. The poem throughout the album is an interesting idea but falls flat at the end. The free jazz, beat poetry and funk influences make the middle part of the album blurry and meandering. The lyrics are great for the most part. The Blacker the Berry is a killer track and if the rest of the album followed its lead, we could well have had a 10 on our hands.

Kendrick is brilliant - there's no denying that. He's well informed, brilliant at expressing himself and his message is strong and well thought out. But at the end of the day, the album just isn't enjoyable to listen to. A large portion of the album feels like a chore to listen to.

He wants to get a message out but he fails to realise that the very people who need to hear it most are gonna shut this album out almost instantly. If he wants to broadcast his strong opinions, he needs to find a catchier, more musically entertaining way to do so.
>>
>>54387098
I for one don't really care much for the message in hip-hop
I thought the album was great on first listen, it has great flow and really good beats

Why are all these racist fags so butt hurt?
>>
>>54387111
actually, from who i've talked to, black people seem to like it less than white people. maybe a little too much truth a little too fast, with a little too much spotlight?
>>
>>54387188
you think the message he's delivering can be executed through 3 minute radio friendly beats? lol
>>
>>54387176

Yes, or get out
>>
>>54387047
pandering to his p4k fanbase
>>
WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT ON /MU/

CUCK? KILL WHITEY?

WTF ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT

/MU/ IS TRULY IN THE END OF TIMES BEFORE IT BECOMES /TV/ AND /V/
>>
Of course racists wont offer up a proper critique, most racists dont like hip hop in the first place. I could give this album the same critique that I give hip hop as a genre, but of course if you like this album then you disagree with me so whats the point? No point in targeting this album directly well all of hip hop is shit anyway.

Its definitely not a fucking 10, even relative to other hip hop albums.
>>
>>54387188
>A large portion of the album feels like a chore to listen to.
I agree, and in fairness to Anthony, he did mention this as a possible reason to perhaps not "buy the hype" as so many others have done. No Hip-Hop record is melodically engaging to me to make it worth an hour and twenty minutes of sitting through, as far as I'm concerned, and I'm yet to be proven wrong. Especially with a record like this that demands excessive attention to be fully grasped. His other album I had a similar issue with. You're not GS!YBE, kid, brevity is an asset.
>>
>>54387188
>Its not a perfect album.
He never said it was. The people who keep saying "nothing is a 10/10 because that means perfect" and "0/10 doesn't exist; it's a 10 point scale" need to cut it out.
>>
>>54385697
A cuckold is a man who is oblivious his wife is cheating on him or finds pleasure within his wife's sexual desires to sleep with other men.
>>
>>54387277
You just invalidated your own opinion.
>>
>>54385582
Great review actually, he's way better than p4k
>>
>>54385582
NOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>54385892
>except for the Thundercat feature
dude that's the whole album
>>
>>54387285
>He never said it was.
He sort of did when he offered no criticisms of it whatsoever during the review. Pick out one negative thing he said about it.
>>
>>54387216
You must know a lot of self hating black people then, go figure. I'm black and all my friends say this is the best album of 2015 so far, no contest.
>>
what a melon
>>
>>54387241
>HURR TITS OR GTFO

how's march break so far kiddo?
>>
>>54387188
I think the production is gonna give it a ton of replay value and I don't see how it isn't enjoyable to listen to. There's something I love about almost every beat on here.
I didn't like Blacker the Berry as a single at all but in the context of the album I liked it more. I'm happy that's not how the whole album sounded or I would be sick of it already.
also I found a lot of moments corny on first listen but when I started slowly realizing the concept it all made sense.
>>
>>54387176
It's Have One On Me dood
>>
>>54387333
I don't think we can have this conversation because it seems like you don't have a full grasp on what "criticism" is.

There's literally no such thing as a perfect piece of art.
>>
>>54387304

My opinion is valid, there's just no reasonable expectation for me to like it when the things I dislike about hip hop are inherent in the genre.
>>
>>54385960
Exactly how I feel.

He gave it a 10 based on its contrived preachy message and not on its true artistic merit. I thought Fandango was better than this.
>>
>>54387350

More proof that the hype is about the message not the music.
>>
>>54387284
If you remember the first week GKMC was released, the beats, vocal inflections, and nontraditional hooks really polarized a lot of people then too. 3 years later and it's seen as very normal.

You can bet from the producers featured on this album alone that this album will have people bobbing their heads within a few months.
>>
>>54387216
>>54387350
if you look on twitter, a shit ton of black people say this album is trash
>>
>>54387481
why should being black make you inherently like this album
>>
>>54387481
Bad taste in music transcends race and sex. Go figure.
>>
>>54387350
This post is just as bad as posts that say that only self-hating whites like it. I don't know why it's so hard for this board to figure out that musical taste isn't dependant on race. Culture/background maybe, but not race.
>>
>>54387481
Yes, because the small percentage of black people that use twitter fully define the taste of every black person
>>
>>54386993
>nothing free jazzy about that track
funny guy
>>
>>54387481
Because they're all brainwashed minions who FOLLOW whatever someone else says. Twitter is literally the worst platform to get any kind of solid opinion on something. Anything anyone says on that site means nothing because they probably just saw what someone else said and based their opinion on that person's opinion.
>>
>>54387512
it shouldn't, you should like it no matter what.
>>54387521
yes
>>54387535
how ?
>>
>>54387462
I'm not saying I find it abnormal or overly special, just not engaging enough to keep me enticed and attentive for it's long running time and meandering narrative strands. It's an issue I have with Hip-Hop music generally, not one with this record, to be honest.
>>
>>54385960
but before tms there were no 10s from fantano, how the f could it mean anything?
>>
>>54387438
>>54387462

Since when is a message mutually exclusive from "artistic merit"? Have you guys forgotten that literature/poetry is a thing? Kudos to Kendrick for trying to make something that aspires to be more than just music. You guys are being really close minded here.
>>
>>54387524
This album was meant to be fully understood by African Americans though. There's no denying that.
>>
>>54387572
>how ?
He's being sarcastic.
>>
The moment Fantano couldn't understand Daft Punk and Onetrix Point Never just tells me his own personal tastes get in the way of judging music in its artistic merit.

This is all his opinion, and people should ONLY listen to his reviews after they listen to the music themselves.
>>
>>54387583
Meant to quote >>54387442
>>
>>54385960
Think about how often classic albums occur. There's usually at least one every year or two, at least according to Fantano and p4k's retrospective scores. At least Fantano has the balls to give albums 10s upon release instead of updating scores like a little bitch.
>>
yeah, im pretty pissed, "You aint gotta lie" was my favorite song on the album
>>
>>54387583
>Since when is a message mutually exclusive from "artistic merit"?

It isn't, but Kendrick's album feels like he's shoehorning all of this in a way that has neither subtlety nor depth. At the end of the day it feels like a gimmick.
>>
File: 1421863617695.jpg (71KB, 488x750px) Image search: [Google]
1421863617695.jpg
71KB, 488x750px
Rap is such shit. There's just an arrogance to it that's exists independently of whatever the message may be. You could be rapping about how small your dick is and it would still come off as cocky.

I'm convinced that people only listen to rap because it makes them feel like they're the shit, but I always feel like that, so its just not for me.
>>
How do you even pronounc cuck?

cook? or cock?
>>
I love how Anthony is known for "hating" hiphop and as soon as he loves a hiphop album everyone calls him a cuck. Fucking hilarious I love it.
>>
>>54387705
KAK
>>
>"Kendrick Lamar" is a 10/10 artist in 2015
how the mighty have fallen
>>
>>54387713
You may be spending too much time on Roddit
>>
>>54387705
cuhhh-cee-kay
>>
>>54387390
>refering to this by acronym that looks worse than the actual name

why
>>
This album is a 8.5.
>>
>>54387047
>three years
>2012: 1
>2013: 0
>2014: 1
>2015: 1

Better luck next time anon.
>>
>>54387732

nice opinion
>>
>>54387098
The fags that go on this board can't fathom a world where all their preferences aren't immediately determined by race.
>>
>>54387685
>subtlety
There goes that word again. Subtlety is not a one size fits all label that every work of art needs to be hindered by. GKMC is far less subtle and it's STILL one of the best pieces of art from this decade.

>depth
The album is only a few days old, I've listened to it an upwards of 20 times and I'm still finding new meaning with each listen.

>gimmick
An album that never loses its focus for an hour and 20 minutes is a gimmick?
>>
I feel like the album is *too* dense, like sometimes you just need to cut out some shit. That being said, it's the first time I've ever thought a hip hop album was too dense, so that's cool I guess.
>>
>>54387140
You are a meme
>>
well deserved
>>
I unsubscribed immediatly when Fantano said 10.
There's no album on the world that deserves a 10 and nor will there ever be.
Fantano just proved that he either has no idea about music reviewing or is a populist click bait whore.
>>
>>54387801
u mad fanboy?
>>
Is cuckposting the worst meme to hit /mu/?
>>
>>54387866
>There's no album on the world that deserves a 10 and nor will there ever be.
Oh look, it's this autist again.
>>
>>54387866
By that logic shouldn't you have unsubscribed when he gave death grips or swans a 10/10?
>>
>>54387875
Without a doubt.
>>
>>54387189
That's a pretty solid reason not to like hip hop, or this album. Unlike many of the reasons being tossed around.
>>
>>54387866
>Click bait
>The score is in the description

>being this mad about a critic liking an album
>implying that not all critics in the entire world have given an album 10 at some point
>>
>>54387827
>GKMC is far less subtle and it's STILL one of the best pieces of art from this decade.
reddit is that way, son
It's incredibly overrated.
>>
>>54387887
hip hop music should not be rated as high as real music
>>
>>54387875
No rapposting is
>>
>>54387866
Cals probably crying right now you monster
>>
>>54386814
Pretty sure it was an 8
>>
>>54387910
>using overrated to critique something
>telling someone else to go to reddit

>>54387923
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop_music Hip-hop is music whether you like it or not, also I know you're not being serious
>>
>>54387866
>click bait
How
>>
okay so, im being actually legitimate here. can someone explain to me the appeal of this album? to me it all seems like boring RnB-lite jazz influenced production (aside from maybe 2 or 3 tracks) that all sounds almost exactly the same with kendrick angrily and angst-ily screaming over race or something.

i really really liked gkmc, but i can't really get into this and i've listened it like 3 times now.

give me the retards guide to this or something.
>>
>Give Kendrick Lamar a 10
>Give La Dispute an 8

fucking cucktano, i really hope kendrick paid him for this
>>
>>54387983
LMAO literally go back to tumblr and kill yourself
>>
>>54387969
Listen to it a few more times
>>
>>54387969
If you don't feel it, then you don't feel it. Don't feel pressured by Fantano and P4k-ites to enjoy something if you just don't. That's not the point of music.
>>
why pol has to fuck up other boards. you guys are so fucking boring.
>>
WHEN THE FUCK IS THE P4K REVIEW

I NEED VALIDATION
>>
>>54385582
it's official, p4k will now either pan the shit out of this album or give it a 9 the very least. Now way it's getting a 10 from them.

btw, it's a 6/10 album.
>>
>>54388106
i dont feel pressured to like it. i just want to understand what makes others like it.
>>
>>54388152
Have you asked them?
>>
>>54386032
His wife is on the "If it ain't white, it ain't right" dick
>>
>>54388180
thats basically what im doing here
>>
>>54387786
>Yfw Anthony gives the new Kanye a 10
>>
>>54388152
Maybe you should listen to Fantano's review? You know there is more than just a score, there's also a video where he explains in detail for 22 minutes why he liked the album
>>
File: 1351124452384.gif (835KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
1351124452384.gif
835KB, 250x192px
>>54385664
>>54385698
>>54385720
>>54385697

>non-Americans

"Cuck", short for "cuckold", is a slang term for adultery and miscegenation fetishists. It's a common word outside of 4chan.

It's derived from a biological term for an animal unwittingly investing resources towards raising an offspring that is not it's own.

Common knowledge here, I would assume it's not often used it yurop or whatever.

http://www.reddit.com/r/cuckoldstories
>>
>>54388139
*the very most
>>
lol nigga despite the fact fatano can't say nigga and is a cuckold beta provider eating the soy jew this album still trash lmao
>>
Not my type of rap.

I didn't really enjoy it, but I can see why others would.

I'm interested to see DEHH's review of it.
>>
I'm a drummer and when Whiplash came out I saw it 6 times in 6 days, more than any other movie. However, I am fully aware that my opinion of the movie is colored by specific personal circumstances and thus I would never call it a 10/10.

I would expect a 10/10 to have a timeless universal quality that could be appreciated by any human being. This album seems to be cashing in on a very specific social issue that is only relevant in certain circles.

I also cant understand why any white person would care outside of simply bopping their heads to the music. There's hundreds of albums dedicated to various social issues in all parts of the world. Nothing special about this one.
>>
>>54388455
Because racism is very evil and a major problem in our society. Everyne who speaks out against racism is a hero on a level with jesus
>>
>>54388450
feefo won't fuck w it and i'll love him for that
>>
>>54388634
It's probably gonna go over his head mostly but he'll still say he likes it.
>>
this album is so hilarious
>its cool to be black and proud of your heritage
>white people who are proud of their heritage are racist devils! only colored people can do this!

>>54388544
>yfw racism is primarily perpetuated by the liberal cucks that claim everyone else of it
>yfw any american citizen regardless of race, sex, or religion is among the top 1% of the worlds population in terms of freedom and wealth
>yfw tribalism is engrained into the human condition and this is what people call "racist" even though 99% of the population doesn't act upon that nature

this is why shit like this bothers me. race is played out by liberals and the tumblr faggots that worship their "movement" as some sort of plague on this country, when in reality, 99% of the people that live here would be considered gods to people of 70% of the rest of the modern world and 100% of people from past generations.
>>
>>54388450
>>54388634
Feefo:
>Gusy, I know there has been a lot of hype about this album...
>But I just can't fuck wit it, ya know? Not really enough bangers for me
Myke looks at him and says "SERIOUSLY?"
Beezy looks puzzled for a moment "I dunno man I kinda agree with Feefo"
Myke once again freaks out "ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS?!"

I predict most of the review will be like that. Feefo and Beezy won't like it because the music isn't very good and they don't care about a message if the music isn't good, but Myke will talk about how great the message is. K will probably like it too.
>>
I just hope Fantano isn't drawn into sensualist reviews these days. Obviously he knows that panning or giving a 10 to a well known album will get hundreds of thousands of views.
>>
>>54388771
>Tfw you can hear "ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS?!" in Myke's voice in your head
>>
>>54387713
This
>>
It's his opinion and anthony is a cool guy and shouldn't get any hate. He gave it a 10 and made a 26 minute video backing up his opinion. That's respectable. I personally think the album is a 7 but my opinion holds 0 weight, Anthony's does and he's earned the right to carry that weight. He's a good dude.
>>
>>54387642
That makes too much sense to do in this fucking hell hole.
>>
>>54388951
>my opinion holds 0 weight, Anthony's does
Does Fantano even play any instrument? Has he studied music theory to even the most basic extent?
>>
>>54388951
How is he a good guy if he's only doing fanservice for his audience in the hope of as much clicks as possible.
>>
>>54388984
Yes. No.
>>
>>54388984

He played bass in a band iirc
>>
>>54388984
He plays Bass, not sure if he knows theory
>>
Nobody in this thread realises that there's a 96% chance that Fantano doesn't genuinely believe that this album is a 10 and just wants another stream of hip hop fans to give him Youtue views.
>>
>>54389025
>>54389019
>>54389014
Bass was always the instrument that the simpleton of the group plays, figures
>>
>>54389002

How the fuck is it clickbait, he doesn't put the score in the video title. If his Kendrick review is clickbait than ALL of his reviews are clickbait which makes no sense at all.
>>
>>54389041
did you do the actual math on that, you shitbird?
>>
>>54385582
I couldn't even finish the album, it's such shit.
>>
>>54389054
>lol his opinion is worthless, does he even play instrument
>lol that instrument doesn't count

Nice moving goalpost.
>>
>>54389065
it's clickbait through threads like this with hundreds of responses
>>
>>54389089
Lol I actually expected him to be guitartard but bass is even lower
>>
>>54385991
>the problem with this concept album is that listening to individual songs feels like watching scenes out of context

this is an incredibly fucking dumb opinion
>>
>>54389065
No you fucking idiot. He knows that this album is immensely popular so he will give it a 10 drawing in the most amount of fans possible because he assures their own opinions on the album.

There is no point in giving fake reviews to unknown post rock or indie groups because the only people watching those will be people who actually enjoy and study music as a major hobby and would be able to sniff this shit out.

This album review is guaranteed to increase his viewer base by at least 50%, if not more, because the album/Kendrick is so popular, so why not keep those people watching more by just affirming their shit opinions.
>>
>>54387786
2012 was three years ago
>>
>>54387188
>The Tupac dialogue makes me cringe. The poem throughout the album is an interesting idea but falls flat at the end.

That flew over your head.
>>
So what would you guys have rated the album /10
>>
>>54387350

Exactly lol these idiots talk Moe "I hate being black" Joe and expect some non-bias.
>>
>>54389277
i think 10
>>
>>54387983
La Dispute's talky lyricism and otherwise pretty generic At The Drive In nostalgia post-hardcore instrumentation are a huge turnoff. An 8 is generous.
>>
>>54389277
8, kind of still appreciate it more than your average 8
>>
>>54389277

nigger/10

1 bull/cuck

2.5 crack rocks
>>
>>54389277
7. first because I listen to a lot of other music and second because im currently into other types of rap
>>
>>54389277
maybe 6 if I was being kind, it's really nothing astounding
>>
>>54388771
I'd be really surprised if Beezy didn't like it but besides that you're spot on.
>>
>>54389277

i respect kendrick reaching out to clinton and thundercat and the production sounds great but this is nowhere near catchy enough. too preachy as well.
>>
>>54389309
You're musical taste is shit and therefore your opinion is invalid
>>
all albums are 10s really

just people expressing themselves

i love you moo

i hate you moo
>>
>>54388716

>>/b/ is that way
>>
File: iStock_000011531555Small.jpg (475KB, 851x564px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000011531555Small.jpg
475KB, 851x564px
>>54386032
>>
/MU/ B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>54385960
>everybody likes a hip hop album that I don't
>must be white guilt
kys bb
>>
>>54387691
literally wat
>>
>>54389412
reported
>>
>this track talks about x
>that track talks about y
Great music review.
>>
>>54386482
its the same people posting all the time tho. theres like a group of trolls that posts a ton and in the same thread too so it looks like many people posting. There must be about 3 people posting cuck/white guilt memes while it looks like a lot and they come from pol. that meme ca fuckoff
>>
>>54389438
nobody talks about cuckfags here
>>
>>54387866
You are autistic.
>>
>>54389426
>reading comprehension
kill yourself
>>
>>54389398
I could say the same about you're are waifu.
>>
File: dag.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
dag.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>54388251
cuckold is not a common fucking term what are you talking about.
>>
Anyone check how much the Fantano score influenced rym score?
>>
>>54389277

people have inflated ratings
>>
>>54387188
>A large portion of the album feels like a chore to listen to
MAYBE on first listen it does but after that the instrumentals are pretty decent soul, jazz etc. Pretty mellow and easy to enjoy actually.
>>
>>54389501
>easy to enjoy
>a good thing

holy fuck
>>
>>54389486

>cuckold is not a common fucking term what are you talking about.

>never heard someone use "cuckold" RL

>thinks it's some insular meme buzzword

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>54389498
>I didn't like the album therefore people have inflated ratings
epic
>>
>>54389431
>picking out literally 5% of a 22 minute critique
Great music review review.
>>
>>54389486
Yeah, it's only prominently used in fucking SHAKESPEARE you fucking illiterate.
>>
>>54389501

>easy to enjoy

This shit will get boring in less than 5 listens I promise you.
>>
>>54386126
EGG
>>
File: least.jpg (52KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
least.jpg
52KB, 960x730px
>>54389526
>>
>>54389526
>easy to enjoy
>a good or bad thing by default
also he responded to a post saying that the album is a chore to listen to so yes that is a positive thing you fucking fuck.

>>54389529
>having heard the term cuckold IRL
>being a neckbeard hanging out with disgusting greasy neckbeard fetishists
>>
>to some of those people, I might say try listening to a hip-hop record that came out before 2010
xD

This guy is such a condescending cunt. He thinks everyone that doesn't enjoy deep and edgy crap like he does is a teenager or something.

The music on this is incredibly boring aside fron King Kunta and The Blacker the Berry, and he even says himself "If the music under the message is garbage, its garbage". That's not even necessarily 100% true, but he literally says that himself.

The message is too geared towards a specific type of person (SJW black people), and like >>54388455 said, I think that detracts from the transferability of the message of the album.

>>54389277
Music: 5/10

The music aside from a couple of tracks is incredibly hard to sit through all the way.

I guess the message is okay, but its still just too geared toward other black people, and honestly to me comes across as pandering.

I feel like people are overrating this album because its been hyped for so long, and people don't want to be critical of something so "socially conscious" lest they be considered a racist or Uncle Tom or something.
>>
>>54389589

>Using SJW as a critique why an album isn't good.
>>
>>54389584
It's a chore to listen to because it's so easy you fucking cuck.
It just becomes boring halfway through
>>
File: 1419796832305.jpg (522KB, 2500x2344px) Image search: [Google]
1419796832305.jpg
522KB, 2500x2344px
>>54387438
>I thought Fandango was better than this.

You're killing me
>>
>>54389584

>not being a militant cuckold and self-hating sissy white boy

>not viraling memerap on /mu/ all day

>not having a 9 foot tall black buck inseminate your wife like a backed up toilet
>>
>>54389630
>cuck
disregarded
>>
>>54389629
Even if it wasn't geared towards SJWs, the fact that its geared towards one specific group of people and no one else is a bad thing. I was just saying who the appeal is supposed to be for.
>>
>>54387866
scruffy please go
>>
>>54389629

>reading comprehension

He didn't use it as an insult, nor did he even give it a negative connotation.
>>
>>54389589
>TPAB
>Edgy

It's really not even deep but rather straight forward to be honest.
>>
>>54385582
10 hahahahahaha
>>
>>54387397
I think what he's trying to say is no one gives a shit about your opinion on an album in a genre that you don't like.
>>
Is /mu/ always this bad or is this album stirring up the shitposting more than usual?
>>
>>54389648

>not being a militant cuckold and self-hating sissy monster boy

>not viraling memeinc on /mu/ all day

>not having a 9 foot tall Sully inseminate your monster wife like a backed up monster toilet
>>
>>54389666
>the fact that its geared towards one specific group of people and no one else is a bad thing.

And your proof is this where exactly because he's talking about race? You seriously think people who are only interested in race in a medium from a different perspective are "SJW's"?
>>
great review, and a deserving ten

/thread
>>
>>54389734
The latter, but it's still pretty bad. The fecesposting to traffic is ratio is still relatively decent compared to places like /tv/, /v/ and /b/, but that's obviously not saying much.
>>
>>54389685
>The message is too geared towards a specific type of person (SJW black people), and like >>54388455 said, I think that detracts from the transferability of the message of the album.

He just did right there.
>>
>>54389734
the latter, /mu/ is pretty shit though. the best thing to do is just to hang out in general threads not random memethreads that just sprout up.
>>
>>54389533
i did like the album, moron. I just don't dish out 8's like it's fucking candy.
>>
>>54385582
White people think Kendrick is telling black people to get their shit together, black people think Kendrick is telling black people that whites are evil: The Album
>>
>>54389341
it's comforting knowing you're going to die alone one day
>>
>>54385812
y'all really say "samey". is this an inside joke because people used to use redundant redundantly, or because y'all are lazy brains.

>in b4 texans are dumb

album was great imo
>>
>>54389824
No one cares.
>>
>>54385664
I thought a cuck is someone lets his/her girlfriend/boyfriend to be fucked by someone else while he/her watches. Pretty much calling cucks: A bunch of weak, not taking control of the situation, let the world shit all over them BETAS!!!
>>
>IM A SUBURBAN 17 YEAR OLD WHITE KID WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SLAVERY OR CIVIL RIGHTS BUT THIS ALBUM IS MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY CAUSE ITS ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE STUFF I DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND.
Could there be more perfect description of Kendrick listener?
>>
>>54389864
you did apparently
>>
>>54389810

The message is too geared towards a specific type of animal (phytoplankton), and like >>54388455 said, I think that detracts from the transferability of the message of the album.

Go get triggered elsewhere. There is nothing insulting about that sentence.
>>
>>54389890
How about
>I enjoy the music and Kendrick's rapping
You know there are some people who just don't give a shit about the message right? (me included)
>>
>>54389922
That's a valid point but then you're likely to dismiss the lyrics.
>>
>>54389922

Do you think it deserves a 10 on that merit alone? Did you think the album was essentially perfect?
>>
>>54389898

I'm not triggered, you switching out the words just makes yourself look as if you're the one being rational instead of just forward thinking in your approach with someone who disagrees with you.

This is the part where you call me cuck even through you have no clue what it actually means.
>>
File: 1425290565169.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1425290565169.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>54387003
>>
File: musci score.png (12KB, 1373x584px) Image search: [Google]
musci score.png
12KB, 1373x584px
the problem with fantano in one pic
>>
>>54389981
>you have no clue what it actually means.
Everyone knows what it actually means, dummy.
>>
>>54389961
No but I think it deserves at leat an 8

>>54389952
Tbh I haven't read the lyrics yet. I've obviously picked up on some of them (english is not my native language) but I haven't really sat down and read them.
>>
Mortal Man (the actual music part) is the best song on the album
>>
>>54390027

ha, your reading comprehension skills are the one in the dirt here sir.
>>
>>54389999
Could be quads more wrong?
>>
>>54389784
The entire album is about inward black identity and experiences. Are you actually telling me that when Kendrick was writing The Blacker the Berry or u or Institutionalized, he was thinking "Wow I'm sure more than black people will be able to identify and understand these feelings and experiences that are almost exclusive to black people and surely understand what I'm trying to convey here!"

>>54389981
That wasn't actually me, but I'm pretty sure you're just baiting me at this point. I was simply saying that any music directed at one group of people and no one else is bad. It doesn't matter if its white people or gay people or sick people or black people or whatever.
>>
>>54389981

Is this the part where you over analyze my post as if that has anything to do with the "argument"?

>This is the part where you call me cuck even through you have no clue what it actually means.

Do you think that if Fantano conclusively proved that he is in fact NOT letting black men fuck his GF it would stop anyone from calling him a cuck? You seem to be the one who does not know what cuck means.
>>
>>54389999
What a waste of quads.
>>
>>54390098
hes right tho
>>
>>54386599
What album did you listen to? He's personal responsibility as hell.
>>
o shit
>>
>>54390078

So please, direct me to the line where he's talking specifically to SJW's, cuz kid you're talking in circles, and proving yourself wrong.

Also

>implying black people are one big monolith and therefore are considered one entity and not an enclave of various subcultures and communities

>>54390083

>implying cuckolding only occurs when black men are involved
>but you know what it means.

Good god are you the stupidest guy in the smart room
>>
>>54385915
Dude, it's fucking obvious that CuckFork will do that.

This album is literally everything they want: white guilt, black power, and pretentious jazz tunes and to top it off it's done by a negroid. They will give it a 10.0 and it's fucking obvious, Sherlock.
>>
>>54390178

You know Azelia Banks was suppose to be on the album but fucked her chance when she took shots at him.
>>
>>54385582
I cant wait until Scaruffi gives this the 7-7.5/10 (out of a scaruffi scale so maybe strong 8 or light 9 on a fantano scale) this album truly deserves.

In a couple of months, only social justice activists will call this a classic. The rapping is repetitive, the lyrics, beyond the political/social meaning, are quite dull. The production is jazzy, but no where near as creative as jazz could be. Its not interesting jazz.

People are overhyping and overreacting. Fantano is clueless about traditional hip-hop sometimes. He will regret giving this a 10 when Jenny Death comes out, because that so far sounds like a genuine 10. Even Kendrick says so in king kunta (powers that b).

I rehiterate my point : interesting album, fresh production (not very new, very flylo reminiscent, like an angry outkast) but the only people calling this a classic in a couple of years will be social justice warriors who fall in love with the message.
>>
>>54385957
You probably have more experience with it
>>
>>54390200

>implying cuckolding only occurs when black men are involved
>implying that's what I was implying

>Good god are you the stupidest guy in the smart room

Doesn't sound too bad.
>>
>>54390233
>He will regret giving this a 10 when Jenny Death comes out, because that so far sounds like a genuine 10.
TPTB killed 10.
>>
>>54390257

But that's what in fact you were implying, cuckolding has nothing to do with race, but of course you can't just stop thinking about some black dick for some odd reason. You're worse than some sheltered white women when it comes to that shit. Seek help.
>>
>>54390272
That track felt straight out of TMS, and with ever newer sounds. I loved it, and Fantano probably did too since he gave TMS the original 10 (and that time for the actual music not politics),
>>
>>54389890
I think you're missing the point, yo
>>
>>54387350
You're on /mu/ so you're probably not one of the typical "WORLDSTARRR" negroids though, and your friends probably aren't either. The black person that Kendrick is talking to in this album will probably hate it.
>>
>>54390384
>that track felt straight out of TMS
you're kidding right?
>>
>>54390200
The entire message is contrived and aimed at people that already are convinced by it.

None of the songs are saying "Hey everyone! Look at how much this sucks! Please consider it!" but instead going "Wow guys this really sucks doesn't it! No one gets it like we do!" He's just saying what a specific group of people already believe, while not trying to convince anyone else of the reality of the problem. This is why it just sounds like pandering.

And who are these people already convinced by his message before he even spoke it? Yes, your social justice warriors that happen to be black and might share some of these experiences.

No, black people aren't just one big uniform group of people, but there is definitely a certain type of person this was made for.
>>
>>54390305

In the context of this discussion of course its gonna be a black person fucking his GF. The origins of cuck on 4chan dont even involve a black person.

I'm not even one of the cuckposters, but you are retarded if you think that cuck is the same as cuckold.
>>
>>54387786
What was the 2014 10?
>>
>>54390504
Swans - To Be Kind
>>
>>54390447
>so you're probably not one of the typical "WORLDSTARRR" negroids though, and your friends probably aren't either
What's funny is you've probably said this "compliment" to at least one of your black friends.
>>
>>54390504

Swans to be kind
>>
>>54390447
The sad part is you don't realize how ignorant you sound. You think this is correct. And why wouldn't you, on this site that openly /pol/motes racism?
>>
>>54387915
tips fedora
>>
File: 1417739631423.jpg (419KB, 1167x831px) Image search: [Google]
1417739631423.jpg
419KB, 1167x831px
>>54389648
>>54389743
t-thats hot
>tfw you used to fantasise about this shit but trying to block it out
>>
>>54390524
>What's funny is you've probably said this "compliment" to at least one of your black friends.
Cry more, you white guilt ridden cuckold. I speak the truth, not sugarcoating it for faggots like you. The average young American black is an ignorant dumb fucker and you know it.
>>
>>54390531
Thats one thing I dont get, why do you only tell him hes ignorant and not why, what he does that is. I mean I get how he is making assumptions but tell him instead of just saying ''you ignorant!''.

It doesnt help anything and if anything you use the same logic when assuming him a pol racist as he does assuming you are one type of black and Kendrick talks about another (which ipso facto segregates and stereotypes a race).

Dont say you are ignorant, say you are ignorant: here's why.
>>
>>54390661
troll more
>>
>>54390664
I'll wait for him, or anyone else, to tell me why I'm ignorant.

You know the reason they never tell you is because they secretly agree with what I'm saying.
>>
I love how "cuckold" is the new "niggerlover".
>>
>>54390664
I'm not making an assumption when he so clearly makes a racist statement on a 4chan image board.

And reason doesn't combat hate, love does. I can't explain to him why his ideology is shit, that takes personal growth.
>>
>>54390694
I can 100% say I don't in any level of my consciousness agree with you. This ignorant black you speak of as being apart the enlightened black is bullshit. There's no separation of race based off education or upbringing.

That's like separating white trash from the CEOs and going hey crackie, why don't you listen to Pelosi you dumb crackie!

This won't penetrate your skull though, i only wrote this to prove that I can reason why you're wrong.
>>
>>54390792
>That's like separating white trash from the CEOs and going hey crackie, why don't you listen to Pelosi you dumb crackie!
You make it sound as if I wouldn't do that, you dumb fuck. Of course I'd tell a white trash Republican to get a fucking education or read a book and I would call them WHITE trash.

You are literally full of white guilt, and if you're black you have a victim complex. You're pathetic either way.
>>
>>54390736
If it is reasonable you can explain it logically. Whether he listens is another thing, but I doubt what he does here is a grand concept that must be meditated on.

You still make an assumption by the way, you use the same logic. Justify it however you can, the logic is the same. You simply cannot know if this guy is a pol troll if he doesn't tell you, you just assume (even with mountains of evidence).

Now, explain to him if how he is ignorant. I know why, its obvious. It did not require self growth. If you want to truly dismiss him then say why (because he is a troll).
>>
>>54390862
he awnsered nevermind
>>
>>54385664
You just insulted 99 percent of black people, you RACIST!
>>
>>54390828
You know the difference between either unsuccessful or successful is most likely parenting? Then how can someone be blamed for being unsuccessful?
>>
>>54385698
>all these people taking the bait
its a sad time we live in...
>>
>>54391042
You can't blame your parents for your problems. Eventually you have to man the fuck up and take responsibility. Some people have nice parents, some have bad ones, but regardless if you blame them you're using them as a crutch to keep you from changing because you're "content" where you are.
>>
>>54390828
It's just too much to tackle in one post and I'm not that committed to making a stubborn person see the light so last post. I'll read yours then head off.

A person's childhood environment doesn't make them less than the members of their race or their society. Trying to separate the poor black from well-off blacks introduces unnecessary racism when you should be addressing the class issues that led to the poor blacks behaving the way they do. Your focusing on whether I'm white or black though shows you're not interested in fixing an issue, you simply want to hate in peace and will marginalize me in any way you can. It's easy to stand from a pulpit. but to say something of value is much more difficult.
>>
>>54391235
You say this yet you are probably #BLACKLIVESMATTER and probably complain about how blacks are discriminated against and face discrimination because they are black.

If you really want to focus on the issue of economics then do it but don't cry about your own stereotypes when they make you a victim but get mad when someone else points out stereotypes that reveal what's really going on.
>>
>>54391117
I'm not talking about blaming them, I am saying who you are and your interest is determined by them. Yes, part of what makes you unsuccessful is how your parents raised you. But later in life, you can fix yourself and ''man the fuck up'' but for some, its too late.
>>
>>54391367
What you're saying is that black people cannot raise children and black people are a negative influence on children.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 479x720px
>>54385750
>rock music
>>
>>54391352
Now you are just assuming stuff. You don't know if he is that kind of guy. I rather think his post was about tackling poor vs. rich and not race really.

Saying you either are a WORLDSTARR or an educated person is simplifying the issue and is in fact ignorant of the real situation that is much more complex.
>>
>>54391352
I lied about that being about my last post.

Yes I do support the movement. Because poor blacks were being targeted. To wish to erase economic issues isn't to pretend there might not be an underlying racial issue to address as well.

The DOJ report even talked about how blacks specifically were the ones being targeted. The motivation may have been class but the execution was racist nonetheless.
>>
>>54391469
I agree with you there but that still doesn't make my stereotyping of ignorant blacks any less true.
>>
>>54391386
No. That is the conclusion you take from it.

I mean that people who are unsuccessful often grow up in an unstimulating environment. Nothing about race.
>>
>>54391536
Its stereotyping, fallacious by design.
>>
>>54387705
kek
>>
>>54391539
Well statistically it's mostly blacks that live in poverty. Now yes this was originally because of racism in the past but if all you do is whine about the white man keeping you down you are never, ever going to change. Change comes from within, yes there are changes that should be made in society but they are miniscule compared to what's really important which is black culture itself in America changing.

You're like the white teenagers on /pol/ crying about how much they hate Jews and blaming Jews for them being failure losers.

you can change it yourself if you want, but you don't want to
>>
>>54391577
Everyone stereotypes, you can play dumb and pretend you don't but everyone knows you do.

Especially since you stereotyped me by calling me a poltard because I'm on 4chan. You dumb ass hypocrite. This is why I don't take you liberal cucks seriously.
>>
>>54391651
I'm the one who called you a poltard. Not that dude. Honestly i was just pissed cause 4chan could be a great place if it didn't try so hard at being an edgelord tryhard.
>>
>>54391703
Whatever. There is a toxic, terrible aspect of black culture that creates and rewards young black kids for acting ignorant, violent, and rejecting intellectualism. And I don't think I'm racist or ignorant for pointing it out and criticizing it. I think you're a big part of the problem for trying to ignore it.
>>
>>54391754
But that same shit is in white culture. Now to reveal I'm black (gasp!). White people in my suburban neighborhood tried to box me in because I didn't act hood.

Look at Republican political campaigns, candidates try their hardest to act simple and uneducated ("I'm just a simple fellow, not like those liberals up north with their 'Harvard' diploma"). They talk about shooting shit since they were five like guns are toys. Honestly, black culture isn't toxic, it's the mainstream perception of it.

A few years ago, jazz was this thing threatening the fabric of american society and causing loose morals, white people adopted it so now it's rap. Once again, it's much easier to stand there and judge than to say something thought-out and well-reasoned.
>>
>>54391754
It's not being ignored and to go back to the album, it's something that's prominently covered. But to think that's the only issue or not a product of a deeper rooted issue is brought on by the lack of knowledge of reality.

Why does a population of people that makes up not even 10% of the overall population (black men) make up most of the population within the prison system? Is it because more melanin makes a human inherently evil or is it a remnant of a dark past that is still deeply rooted in today's socioeconomics?
>>
>>54391882
>>But that same shit is in white culture. Now to reveal I'm black (gasp!). White people in my suburban neighborhood tried to box me in because I didn't act hood.
Tiny minority, nothing like how prevalent it is in lower income black neighborhoods.
>Look at Republican political campaigns, candidates try their hardest to act simple and uneducated ("I'm just a simple fellow, not like those liberals up north with their 'Harvard' diploma"). They talk about shooting shit since they were five like guns are toys. Honestly, black culture isn't toxic, it's the mainstream perception of it.
That's white trailer trash hicks and old people, which WHITE people are constantly criticizing.
>A few years ago, jazz was this thing threatening the fabric of american society and causing loose morals, white people adopted it so now it's rap. Once again, it's much easier to stand there and judge than to say something thought-out and well-reasoned.
>A few years

If you're referring to jazz and Elivs Presley that was a long time ago, from a different generation. Hip Hop is still hated and reviled by the same people who hated it 10 years ago.
>>54391958
You're right, but black people themselves and their culture are also a big piece of that puzzle, yet you always want to ignore that and act as if they're too stupid to be responsible for their actions,as if blacks should not be held to the same standards whites are held to.
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.