[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albums like this one? I fucked my gf to it and she liked it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: you.jpg (163KB, 1072x1080px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
163KB, 1072x1080px
Albums like this one? I fucked my gf to it and she liked it.
>>
>>54277567
Your gf was ok with you fucking her to the sounds of a Japanese girl fucking? If she a cuck?
>>
You could try Fuck Off by the band Normie.
>>
>>54277567
just keep playing that one
>>
>>54277567
thanks babe, i just got a promotion from my boss
>>
>>54277567
>OP getting laid consistently for the first time in his lil life, tells everyone
no one cares OP
>>
>>54277567
who is this bukkake jockey
>>
>>54279427
that's not how you pronounce bukkake you normie
>>
>>54280457
who is this bukkake christmas cake?
>>
>>54280549
Boo -- cock -- kay
>>
>>54277567
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54280611
it's clearly buck cake
>>
>>54280457
Boo-Cock-Aye Jock-Aye
>>
>>54280611
>>54281023
it ends with é
like possibilité in French
there's no ay sound at the end
>>
>>54277567
C U M H A R D
U
M
H
A
R
D
>>
>>54281133
The é gives an "ay" sound in French
>>
>>54281342
no, they don't say the /j/ (IPA) sound at the end, that's just americans trying to explain french to fellow americans
>>
>>54281342
clay: /kleJ/
clé: /kle/
>>
>>54277610
What album did you make love to your wife/husband ..girlfriend/boyfriend to??
>>
>>54281342
é lmao
>>
if you try to give yourself a blowjob while having a sharpie down your ass and them cumming in your mouth, does that make your odd?
>>
>>54283475
no, it makes you adventurous.... and fun
>>
>>54281429
it's /klei/ for clay not /klej/ you fucking retard

sorry that was uncalled for
>>
>>54280649
>buck cake

This triggers a FLAG every time. Do I correct this person or just lol internally?
>>
>>54277567
I just skimmed it on amazon.

It's not as hot as OP portends. She sounds muffled and stupid in most tracks. And this shit is BARELY half an hour long. What'd you do, have it play on loop for several hours?
>>
>>54283894
Sorry, me again. My spotify is on a different machine and I didn't feel like opening it up on the computer I used to post the previous reply.

https://open.spotify.com/user/125861771/playlist/46iotRp2szLe16ZZgSW4Mu

Here, that's my fuck playlist. Well actually I call it lounge because it sets a sexy vibe AND you can fuck to it. No need to switch to another playlist.

Notice how it's over 8 hours? You can play it on random or have it go through one by one on repeat. I've done it both ways but I prefer it just playing the tracks bc spotify has a SHITTY random playlist. It will repeat songs over and over. I hate it. I'd rather it go through the entire list once randomly and THEN start over. Oh well.

And if you think 8 hours is too long for this kind of playlist then I'm sorry for your brokedick.
>>
>>54284010
8 hours out of a 24 hour day?
>>
>>54283576
that's how it was posted by 4chan, the original IPA character looked like a weird capital I in my textbox
>>
>>54280457
That's how the king of bukkake says it.
http://efukt.com/21054_CORN:_BEYOND_BUKKAKE.html
>>
>>54284046
You've never rented out a hotel room for a night and fucked from check-in that early evening to noon check-out the next day?

Also, not that it matters but I skimmed the album on spotify. I was doing something else with Amazon.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.