[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there many bands on here worth seeing? I'll be going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: coa_2015_1800x2400_v40.jpg (1MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
coa_2015_1800x2400_v40.jpg
1MB, 1800x2400px
Are there many bands on here worth seeing? I'll be going next month but the only ones that looks really interesting are AC/DC, Steely Dan, Ride, and Squarepusher. Maybe Ratatat and Drive Like Jehu
>>
>Drake

dropped
>>
>Tame Impala higher than Steely Dan

what the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>54187468
more like
>Jack White

dropped
>>
>>54187504
They are much more popular with trendy college students than Steely Dan, dumbass
>>
Will AC/DC be the first band to die on stage in coachella?
>>
>2015
>ACDC and Steely Dan

Why?
>>
>>54187538
hahahahahaha you're so right!!!! I should of listened to anonymous NEET 4chan user in the first place and maybe I wouldn't of been so clueless!!!! Thanks your very informal input anon!
>>
File: YNot.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
YNot.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>>54187558
>>
>>54187461
FlyLo
Ghostface Killah
Action Bronson
Cloud Nothings
Ab Soul
Run the Jewels
Swans
Lil B
Panda Bear
>>
>>54187585
>>>/s4s/

>>54187606
thanks
>>
>>54187461
>Day 1

FlyLo, Raekwon and Ghostface, Action Bronson, Vic Mensa, Cloud Nothings, Squarepusher, Kimbra.

>Day 2
RTJ, Drive Like Jehu, Swans, Toro y Moi, Antemasque, Parquet Courts,

>Day 3
St. Vincent, Marina, Brand New, Lil B, Desaparecidos, Panda Bear, Mac DeMarco, Built to Spill, OFF!, Touche Amore, Joyce Manor, John Talabot

If I was going that's all who I would see.
>>
>>54187461
>Are there many bands on here worth seeing?

Todd Terje
Jon Hopkins
Nero
Madeon
Gesaffelstein
>>
>>54187719
>Nero
bleh

I'll look up the others though
>>
>>54187461
ghostface killa, lykki li, carbiou (foty plebcore or not), hot natured, chris malinchak, john hopkins, tyler the creator, tycho, glass animals, cashmere cat, kaskade, and kygo

are all pretty good imo

plenty of half decent stuff too
>>
>>54187461
Other than the ones you mentioned? Well, there's Jack Motherfucking White, as well as The Ghost of a Sabre-Tooth Tiger. John Lennon's kid's in that one, y'know.
>>
File: bonnaroo-2015-lineup.jpg (572KB, 806x573px) Image search: [Google]
bonnaroo-2015-lineup.jpg
572KB, 806x573px
Who is worth seeing here?
>>
>>54187769
I highly detest Jack White, but Sean Lennon is pretty cool. Thanks

>>54187772
this is my thread piss off
>>
>>54187772
Earth Wind and Fire obviously
>>
>>54187772
Wow theres alot here that id go see. mac demarco, tycho, sts9, childish gambino, flume, flying lotus
>>
>>54187809
Oh, sorry bout that. Glad I could point out GOASTT, though. He sounds just like his dad...
>>
File: 4e7.png (76KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4e7.png
76KB, 625x626px
>>54187461
>AC/DC
>interesting
>>
>>54187772
punch brothers and earth wind and fire
>>
>>54187772
Tears For Fears and DeMarco stand out. They sure make these hard to read though.
>>
>>54187461
i really hope i get to play at some huge druggie hippie festival, that would be awesome
>>
>>54188096
Why do you hate fun
>>
>>54187461
why the fuck are you going if you don't know/aren't interested in any of the artists?
>>
>>54188889
I bought a ticket in the presale the last year...
>>
>>54187461
Festivals are fucking horrible. What are you 18?
>>
>>54188919
if that's the case you must have gone before, or at least be an avid music fan.
and if the latter, then you amaze me by how much you don't know of the lineup.
and to ask this close to the festival about who to see? you don't have any time to prep for artists.
you sound like just another stat in the 99% of people that go to coachella: shit normies that go for the "vibes" and to see actual "live" music aka see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_IzYUJANfk
>>
>>54189014
Give me your reasons on WHY festivals are horrible.
>>
>>54187541
which buzz band will die this year? #pray4lana
>>
sbtrkt, hot natured, flylo, caribou, pete tong, tycho if you are on drugs, loco dice, what so not, cashmere cat, gesaffelstein, jamie xx, j.e.s.+s, kaytranada, claude vonstroke, and lil b.
>>
>>54189049
>rosters
>including generic piece of shits you are barely interested in attracting a dull and dead crowd
>decent artists with bigger technical needs stuck in the smaller stages because they're not popular enough
>fucking kids everywhere
>drugs
>>
>>54189049
You must realize that the majority of people here are socially awkward and, probably, also depressed. They wouldn't have any friends to go to a festival, nor would they enjoy it out of their own spite, so they'll probably say festivals are shit.
>>
>>54189106
do you not like to have fun or something
>>
>>54189014
21. What are you? 65?

>>54189039
judgmental much? It's still 5 weeks away btw I think I've got more than enough time to find new bands I might like

>>54189086
I like this gesaffelstein guy, thanks
>>
>>54189250
>What are you? 65?
I wish.
>>
>>54189317
what a strange fantasy
>>
File: Insert 1.jpg (2MB, 1157x2190px) Image search: [Google]
Insert 1.jpg
2MB, 1157x2190px
>>54189469
Being closer to the end is less worrying than being closer to the beginning.
>>
>>54189250
listen to his remix of bankrupt by phoenix, and hellifornia
>>
>>54189741
also listen to what so not, i recommend touch, jaguar, and branchez's remix of their song high you are
>>
>>54187461
I'm going and my planned schedule is:

Friday: Flying Lotus, Caribou, Todd Terje, Hot Natured, Squarepusher, Erol Alkan, Jon Hopkins (maybes: Tame Impala, Ride, Azealia Banks, Vic Mensa, Cloud Nothings, Ryan Hemsworth, Oliver Heldens)

Saturday: Belle & Sebastian, The Weeknd, SBTRKT, FKA Twigs, Run the Jewels, Swans, Toro Y Moi, Loco Dice, Tale of Us (maybes: Ratatat, War on Drugs, Father John Misty, Tycho, Jungle, Glass Animals, Carl Craig, Perfume Genius)

Sunday: Drake, Gesaffelstein, Panda Bear, Jamie xx, JES+S, John Talabot, Claude VonStroke, Tiger & Woods, Ben Klock, Angel Olsen (maybes: St Vincent, Duke Dumont, Mac DeMarco)
>>
if youre going to a california festival just go to fyf or burgerama and watch the coachella streams online. coachella is a bloated shitfest now
>>
>>54189916
I went to fyf last year and it was hell on earth. I will never ever go back to such a poorly organized festival, and I really don't like hardly any bands playing burgerama. Have you ever even been to Coachella? I went last year and it was easily the most fun I've ever had in my entire life
>>
>>54189997
so confused why no one liked FYF last year

I had so much fucking fun, but it was because the music got a whole lot dancier last year. I understand there were problems but it was their first time at that venue so part of me allowed it cause it was expected, but man i would've lost my shit if i missed Todd Terje cause of that line to get into the arena

Coachella has the camping, the atmosphere, the vacation aspect, while the other 2 don't. I understand why people hate it for being commercialized and overpriced, but man if you're lucky enough to go you can't really talk shit on it afterwards
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.