[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The guy who produced: >Half of Yeesuz >FKA twigs EP1 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: ARCA.jpg (20KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ARCA.jpg
20KB, 500x333px
The guy who produced:

>Half of Yeesuz
>FKA twigs EP1 and LP1
>Bjork's new album

was born in 1990. What are you doing with your life?
>>
trying not to kill myself

thanks for asking op, what about you ?
>>
>>54133002
>>Half of Yeesuz
he was a co-producer on 4 tracks.
will a minimum of three other people.
>>
>>54133002

Something more constructive.
>>
>>54133065
oh, in that case he's a total loser who isn't doing anything with his life
>>
i dont like Yeezus
FKA Twigs is shit live
Björk's new album was underwhelming

however

i saw this guy in Amsterdam and it was fuckin great. visuals were on point
>>
>>54133002
>>FKA twigs EP1 and LP1
i thought he produced ep1 and ep2 but not lp1. that changes a lot then because the two eps are great and the lp is shit. his solo work is better than any o the tracks he did for other artists though anyways.
>>
>>54133002
I have a job I really like so I'm alright I guess.
>>
>>54133002
doing the best I can to raise my child and care for my wife

shit's hard man
>>
>>54133107
he only did a couple tracks on LP1
>>
Working on my PhD.
>>
who is this guy?
>>
ordering pizza past midnight and generally being depressed. thanks for asking.
>>
File: fka furby.png (311KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fka furby.png
311KB, 500x500px
>>54133104
>FKA Twigs is shit live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4PQHpBhekE

>Björk's new album was underwhelming

end yourself
>>
>>54133002
>Failing to mention that he produced two fucking great albums, &&&&& and Xen
>>
>>54133164
saw her at PITCH a two years ago, was so bland. judging only on this video I'd say she has changed her repertoire a lot.

sry i didn't like vulnicura
>>
>>54133002
>born in 1990
He's an old man
>>
>>54133002
sorry my parents weren't rich enough to send me to Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music at NYU. they got divorced and i've been working 2 jobs and attending skool since then :(.
but things are turning up i've been studying psychoanalysis and other stuff. hopefully i become a talentless hack and make cash.
can't wait to discover some new meme genre and sell out so i can afford real food besides ramen and eggs
>>
>>54133288
what's psychoanalysis like?
>>
nothing luckily
>>
>>54133129

that's what the men do since forever and is beautiful. that guy in op picture and op himself are faggots
>>
>>54133153
Arca - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arca_%28producer%29

I didn't know he was working on Kelela's album. It's going to be even better than I thought!
>>
>>54134169
she already released a single they did together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4-9mYrbXVI

really good
>>
>>54133002
>What are you doing with your life?
Playing real instruments
>>
File: 45354.png (359KB, 474x528px) Image search: [Google]
45354.png
359KB, 474x528px
>>54134285
>>
>>54133002
i wasnt born into a middle class white family who could afford pcs and instruments growing up
>>
>decide to search biography of artist you really like
>first album at age 25-30
this has happened so many times considering how unique i thought it to be, that i don't even care about stories like arca or nicolas jaar
>>
>>54134411
Most electronic musicians start late
>>
>>54134411
>white
>>
>>54134477
that's not true at all and i constantly search about them
>>
>>54133002
Still 3 years older than me, I'm good.
>>
File: 9o1_500.gif (483KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
9o1_500.gif
483KB, 500x375px
>>54133002
I didn't know for sure what I wanted to be until I was 23 and now I mostly just suck at it. So... maybe I'll get lucky and die soon.
>>
>>54134558
Depends on how you look at it. A lot of them fuck around on minor programs or tape machines early on but they dont start really making music until their late teens - early 20s. James Blake didnt start making electronic music until he was in college.
>>
still shite unfortunately
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.