[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YEEZY SEASON APPROACHIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: kanye-west.jpg (67KB, 970x970px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west.jpg
67KB, 970x970px
YEEZY SEASON APPROACHIN
>>
mmmm
>>
>>54023905
whatcha say
>>
This sounds cool as fuck.

pitchfork.com/news/58711-kanye-west-performed-new-track-with-vic-mensa-brought-out-raekwon-and-big-sean-in-london/
>>
I've been marathoning Kanye's studio albums out of sheer hype for this

Hey Mama still almost brings me to tears
>>
>>54023965
haha is literally titled u mad
>>
>>54023902
Duh
>>
>>54023993
l i t e r a l l y m e m e r a p
>>
>>54023965
Cruel Summer tier tbh
>>
>>54023965
Its interesting how much Kanye hypes and supports Big Sean

I feel as though at some point he is going to retire and step aside from Hip Hop and try and act as a kind of "mentor" to young up and coming rappers
>>
>>54024028
Big Sean is his artist.
he "discovered"sean, and iirc Sean is on his label.

I mean, Sean is really his only protege, you know?
>>
Bye /mu/! See you in 3 years!
>>
what does christian mistress have to do with this?
>>
>>54025981
because she in the motherfucking house like a light skinned nigga
>>
>>54025108
>back in time for album 8
>>
>>54024392
he wants Sean to be his successor just like he succeeded Jay. He's delusional, obviously
>>
What about the leak abut the song All Day?
>>
ALL DAY NIGGA

tbh tho all this shit sounds like old cruel summer stuff
>>
so help me god when?
>>
honestly, hes one of the few rappers out there seriously passionate about that shit.

all the other rappers just seem lazy or "too cool" in all their videos and performances, but Kanye West actually seems to put his all in everything he does and it shows. thats why i like him.
>>
>>54027851
yeah it says a lot that you hear the live performances and they're better than his studio versions
>>
Yeezy's performance of "All Day" at the Brit Awards got T Swizzle all opin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sejyQ2nug0E&t=1m50s
>>
>>54027827
for real tho will it be this month does anyone know?
>>
>>54028078
1:50
>>
File: non disclosure1.jpg (3MB, 2125x3777px) Image search: [Google]
non disclosure1.jpg
3MB, 2125x3777px
>>
>>54024006

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MEME-GENRES STOP LETTING /MU/ BRAINWASH YOU
>>
>>54028865
Would be ok with/10
>>
>>54028865
ALL DAY REMIX
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>54028865

>no Piss on my Grave

fake as fuck
>>
>>54028865
Holy shit, this will suck.
>>
>>54023965
i'm hoping u mad is a vic mensa track cause it isn't on the tracklist and i want it to be real
>>
>>54028865
lol source?
>>
>>54028865
nooo way is the album coming out that soon

tbh i could see this one getting delayed substantially, given the lukewarm response to each and every song he's released so far.

this is supposed to be a pop album, in order to make up for yeezus. And not a single one of the songs has taken off so far.

although he has to tour with Rihanna in july, so the pressure's on. Gotta at least be finished by june.
>>
>>54028865
>chief keef
>king louie
>tyga
>migos

haha what the fuck? i dont know about that one broski
>>
Does anyone remember the build-up for Yeezus?

Every tracklist posted before the official announcement was fake. Please stop being so gullible
>>
>>54029062
yup, remember that, it was funny tho
>>
>>54028865
>chief keef, migos
>>
>>54023902
it says "meme"
top kek
>>
>>54026240
kek
>>
>>54028865
come on, atleast make it believeable
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.