[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obscure Japanese Math Rock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Sup /mu/,

So been listening to these guys "宇宙コンビニ" / "Uchu Conbini" lately but been pretty unsuccessful trying to find a legit download / torrent of their stuff.
Actually would buy their EP but lost my card other day so currently can't buy shit.

Any tekkers?
Pic related: Their debut album, but they have an EP lurking around somewhere as well...
>>
Check the archive bro. I've gotten two of their albums from it. Dope band.
>>
>>53988159
They're in the archive rbt.asia/mu/
Great taste btw, sucks they broke up
>>
>>53988188
Ah thanks! I would have but just logged in at work (Subwayfag, sucks) and yeah, absolutely digging their sound!

>>53988210
Did not fucking know that! Ah that sucks hard :(
Cheers for that though!
>>
I downloaded because pretty cover. I can upload to mega for you if you want.
>>
>>53988159
They're pretty awful imo. Very bland and boring. I kind of hate the trend of math-rock with female vocals in Japan though so I am biased (I like Tricot and that's basically it), maybe they have some value that I can't see. I fell out of love with math-rock hard when I left high-school.

Their material is all on Soulseek. You should totally get Soulseek btw.
>>
File: justinewadell.jpg (23KB, 497x399px) Image search: [Google]
justinewadell.jpg
23KB, 497x399px
>>53988159
got a sample?

posting some awesome japanese math rock to keep it bumped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTVs1MoR2kA
>>
>>53988380
im not dat dude but could you upload>? thanks
>>
File: front_img_1456.jpg (59KB, 908x681px) Image search: [Google]
front_img_1456.jpg
59KB, 908x681px
>>53988439
>math rock
>female vocals
i love both those things, anon

>>53988380
pls anon.. or give me a link
this peaked my curiosity

also jap math rock related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o7_OXsvu7E
>>
>>53988159
>obscure
literally the most well known Japanese math rock band
>>
>>53988439
>Very bland and boring

I can see why people would describe the band as that but for whatever reason I personally would describe their sound as super chill and cozy.
>>
File: ss+(2015-03-02+at+01.07.06).png (7KB, 1587x25px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-03-02+at+01.07.06).png
7KB, 1587x25px
>>53988494
>>53988506
K. Idk why but my upload speed is shitty right now. Also, the artist and album tags are romanized. Im not sure why jpopsuki makes it like that. May want to change it if you want.
>>
>>53988380
Yeah man that would be sick, I THINK I'm downloading their album on Mega at the moment but if you have their EP that would be lovely, thanks!

>>53988439
Yeah I love the instrumentation more than the vocals, imo sometimes it works well, but most of the time it's ever so slightly grating but that's their sound I guess!
Any good YT links of Tricot? And newfag reporting, what's Soulseek? :)
>>
>>53988443
>>53988506
these

yes, i'm samefagging
>>
>>53988635
found a mega link for it :)
>>
File: cover.jpg (145KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
145KB, 800x800px
Uchu Conbini (宇宙コンビニ) - Tsuki no Hansha de Miteta (月の反射でみてた) [320 - 2014]

https://mega.co.nz/#!1N8DSbSJ!l2MFsRIY6IlbzZ_-FyRA-IMh2ubRZUFcz8A6L-a-trE

Awww. Im listening to this and its cute and relaxing. It makes me smile. Good stuff.
>>
OP update

Found a Mega link for their album,
https://mega.co.nz/#!Nh1T1bhA!FC5IxpQFIOFJaAEn5DruK5r9RgACg6Y0DyEwH-NHsg4

If anyone has their EP, that would be splendid...
>>
>>53988639
basically a file sharing program that's another resource for downloading albums. I find the archive a lot easier though personally as I never bothered to troubleshoot the fact that 9/10 times soulseek crashed on me as I started the download.
>rbt.asia/mu/
that's the archive everyone talks about. Search "[album title] mega" and you should be able to find a good amount of stuff
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.