[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder This happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
Reminder

This happened
>>
oh look, an all white crowd
>>
Jesus is talking to us
>>
>>53731393
>2015
>White Jesus
>>
>>53731393
sure about that buddy
>>
>>53731455
>>53731501
white-guilt approaching
>>
>>53731393
can you not
>>
>>53730409
is that really jesus?
>>
>>53732409
If he feels guilty, why isn't Jesus wearing black?
>>
why is aphex twin on stage with that dildo?
>>
>>53732409
white people should feel guilty

>b-but i didnt anything wrong

yeah but you still benefit from white privilege and act like little racist douchebags on the internet so GROW UP
>>
>>53732519

tumblr go back to your containment site
>>
>>53732519
Wow man, you don't need to attack my cultural background like that. I'd educate you, but that would be rape.
>>
>>53732519
lol try harder faggot
>>
>>53732556
>whites
>culture
Get out of here you fucking shill
>>
>>53732451
because the Koran forbids it?
>>
>>53732409
I'm not white. Jesus was middle-eastern. I still don't see the purpose of portraying him as white.
Oh, who am I kidding. Southern hicks wouldn't want to worship a non-white figure.
>>
>>53732556
your entire cultural background is genocidal and oppressive. there's nothing to be proud of
>>
>>53732639

Every other race is known for acts of genocide get the fuck off your high horse
>>
>>53732539
>>53732654
Why are you so easily tricked? Is it because you started posting last month?
>>
>>53732639
No, but you don't understand. I'm actually of an ethnic Greek background - I was subjected to the same treatment by the Romans and later the other Europeans. We have never committed genocide, even though the turks have attempted it against us. We are peaceful people. Please believe me.
>>
>>53732654
but no other race has taken it to the level that whites have, and look at you trying to deny it. racist scum
>>
>>53732673

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>53732697
lol greeks are some of the most racist, xenophobic ppl in europe. look at the way you treat romanis and albanians. look at the golden dawn, and i would hardly call u white
>>
>>53730409
>>tumblr
>>
>>53732639
here we go
>>
>>53732719
Yeah, like that. People around here routinely reply dead serious to the most basic troll postings that would have been completely ignored less than a year ago. What happened to /mu/?
>>
>>53732639
At least I'm not a nigger
>>
>>53732735
That is not fair my friend. The Romanis and Albanians are the true oppressors of us. They are the slavemaster's handlers, granted power by the EU, to take away our prosperity and our freedom. They have also grown their own olive oils that they can sell for cheaper as they oppress innocent women lead out of degenerate Europe and use them for labor.
We are those who suffer.
We are the Africans of the Mediterranean.
>>
File: Fedora3.jpg (33KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora3.jpg
33KB, 251x251px
>>53732823
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCrjEPjJp18

Soundtrack for this thread.
>>
>>53730409
I was hoping this thread would be filled with good jokes. Instead it's filled with some lame race war fought by fucktards.
>>
Context pls, I'm out of the loop
>>
>>53732639
hi Ayesha
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.