[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andy Morin (Flatlander) has posted hundreds of these 1 second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: deathgrips.png (96KB, 1365x718px)
deathgrips.png
96KB, 1365x718px
Andy Morin (Flatlander) has posted hundreds of these 1 second videos in the past few hours.

He thinks you'll lap it up because all you people care about are your cute little ARG's. Stop pretending the music means something to you more than the hype. None of his videos mean anything. None of what you're all working on means anything. It's all just garbage.

Death Grips are not going to upload JD at the end of some elaborate internet breadcrumb trail ARG and it is not already uploaded somewhere for you to find. There is no game. Jenny Death is an album like all of their other albums and it will be released when its released. You'll all enjoy it, but it will be the ARG most of you children will have enjoyed the most.

You should consider the fact that Jenny Death, while it probably exists, might not ever be released. Which even with their recent upload is still highly likely, if not more likely.

There is no breadcrumb trail.
Jenny Death does not exist somewhere on the internet for you to find.
Jenny Death will be available when it is released/ leaked.

Thats it.
>>
Death Grips are for children
>>
iuiuawiaugi aka good job andy
>>
then why are you calling our attention to this?
>>
>>53636324
its not andy's profile
>>
>>53636343

Yeah, but I wouldnt say that their music is. It's for children in the way that they all love playing their little ARGs, trying to find Jenny Death. But honestly I think their music is great. Their fans aren't.
>>
File: 1424079093287.png (544KB, 521x730px) Image search: [Google]
1424079093287.png
544KB, 521x730px
>>
>>53636386

mongoloid
>>
>>53636353

because I'm just making the point that the fact that andy expects us to eat up the fake arg garbage is insulting, but the reality of it is that there are probably people trying to decipher it as we speak.
>>
To be honest, i didnt even know about the hype until they dropped fashion week
>>
They outlived their talent. I refuse to download a picture of a dick to my library
>>
>>53636430
m8, not even him
>>
>>53637629

it definitely is
>>
>>53637228
Goddamn man, that's textbook insecurity.
>>
autism
>>
MORE gimmicks? What will they do next?!
>>
hopeless premonitions
tomorrow didn't come some say its hiding but they're the ones who've hidden
euphoria followed by visions of peasants eating pigeons
where you runnin now where you runnin now
>>
>>53636324
>>53636430
>>53637867

all andy btw
>>
>>53636324
I think DG are doing this to shit on their horrible fans. That's all imo.
>>
>>53636324
perhaps it will simply drop on one of the following days:
http://www.eventbrite.com/o/sacramento-fashion-week-2640009606
obvious assumptions, i know, but one can hope...
>>
>>53638719

yeah they're definitely holding Jenny Death to cause some sort of tension. but honestly all of the ARG's that you see people trying to decipher in maxed out threads are just ancient internet puzzles with no end. most of the people know this they just enjoy the ARG. its basically roleplaying. death grips aren't creating any of the puzzles for its fanbase to work out or be confused over.
>>
>>53638879

its more likely that it wont. In my mind, if death grips know that people are expecting the album on a date they plan to release it, they wont release it. i imagine they're planning on completely surprising people, not releasing it when the fans are expecting it. it wouldnt be like them to be expected.
>>
>>53636343
>are for children
>>
>>53636324
Look how much you wrote about this. YOUVE BEEN GRIPPED
>>
>>53636409
That's a nice song, I love Devo
>>
>>53638986

yeah nothing triggers me like arg kids
>>
>>53636324
Fuck you OP. You sound like a real fucking faggot who doesnt fucking "get" it. Death Grips have made as much of a name for themselves from how they interact with us, the fans, as they have for their prolific-ass music they make. The rallying cry of "Jenny Death When?" has been plastered on every corner of the internet. DG has taken note. They won't just 'release' it. They are going to oil us up and give it to us nice and slow.

Eat shit and die in a fire. You cock sucking faggot.
>>
File: 1423319019286.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1423319019286.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>53639068
ahahha oh wow
>>
>>53639068

Im confused because you just kind of repeated everything I said and called me a faggot.

by 'just releasing it' I mean that you'll wake up one day and it will just be on thirdworlds. I dont mean theyre going to give us a release date or anything. I hope to god you're not trying to tell me you like playing the ARGs?
>>
This link is in the description of the videos

http://kaihatsu.xsrv.jp/p.htm
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>53636324

>Mr. knowitall predicts the future and others feelings about it, presents it as objective.
>>
Did anyone actually piece together the videos?
>>
If someone links me to the account these videos are uploaded to I'll piece them all together.
>>
>>53639968
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfwZK5qjDEkoYxNqG-Jnx4A
>>
File: 1397128097029.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1397128097029.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>53639877
>>53639900
>>53639977
>>
>>53636324
I really love DG, but to be honest, I'm getting a little sick of their shtick at this point. It's getting to the point where they're starting to stop being "that group that released some really interesting, brutal stuff" and starting to be "that group that tried really hard to keep everyone guessing". And that sucks, because when they were focused on style and substance in balance, instead of style as a means to substance, they made some really great work.
>>
>>53639968
There are hundreds of videos
>>
File: 1397160629249.png (304KB, 472x470px) Image search: [Google]
1397160629249.png
304KB, 472x470px
>>53640001
>>
>>53639977
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfwZK5qjDEkoYxNqG-Jnx4A
Wait a second... Who the fuck said this was andys account? This isn't andys account.
>>
>>53639996
Couldnt agree more.
>>
>>53640016
That's what I've been wondering
>>
>>53639877
Why does it ask a e-mail adress?
>>
Mmmm.. I'm not finding anything that would leave me to believe this is his channel... But this is a really weird fucking channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ3mGWJifdA

I'm going to keep digging
>>
>>53640053
probably so it can send you a virus
>>
>>53636324
get fucked Death Grips makes good music and the whole Jenny Death thing is entertaining as fuck. lighten up and have some fun in your life you stupid piece of trash. let me guess you're upset because people are crowding up your interwebs by talking about it?? go fuck yourself you sad little twink
>>
Alright so I translated a bunch of the video titles and "olaf" "elsa" "anna" the characaters from frozen are mentioned in almost all the titles :l
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/fresh224ful/featured

This is Andy's youtube acc
>>
>>53640168
Pretty much this. All these people bitching need to just get off /mu/ for awhile instead of letting the autist shitpost cycles ruin a great band for them
>>
IF YOU PUT EVERY SINGLE VIDEO TOGETHER YOU GET JENNY DEATH
>>
>>53636343
>bypassed filterfag detected
>>
Dear Death Grips,

I've been a fan of your music since Exmilitary first came out. You are among the most unique and creative musicians making art at this moment. Your message does not go unnoticed. You inspire people to be themselves despite forced societal norms in the age of the internet and HD. I've lived a troubled life over the last couple of years but I've finally come to terms with my nirvana thanks to the music you produce. I've been thinking about committing suicide for the longest time now but have always delayed it because of your new albums. However, with the announcement of your band's disbandment and the completion of your final album, the light at the end of the tunnel is only growing brighter. Your end is my end. Once Jenny Death is out I can finally die happily. A large part of my acceptance with the end is due to your music. I can't think of a much better way to go. I feel as though Jenny Death is an album attributed to myself and everyone alike in a sense. So I thank you for your time and effort put into your music in the last 5 years. Death grips is one of the most unique bands of the past decade, if not of all time. Your presence will not be forgotten for a long time to cum, bb. Thank you for everything you've done.

Yours truly,

Anon
>>
>>53641012
Great, now they're never going to release it
>>
>>53637228
Why not? You afraid of dicks or something?
>>
>>53640168

I never said Death Grips make bad music, they make brilliant music. The whole Jenny Death ARG thing is gay as fuck and I can say it without insulting the band because the band have nothing to do with it. And thats what im saying!! Go play cluedo or some shit if you want a mystery kid.
>>
>>53636343
arrrr me matey! me wipen the poop deck ! :^()
>>
>>53642228
I think he means it's fun to watch /mu/ sperg out
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.