[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh drizzy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 18

File: drake-10.15.2013.jpg (101KB, 685x365px) Image search: [Google]
drake-10.15.2013.jpg
101KB, 685x365px
http://theearlyregistration.com/2015/02/12/02128/
I literally just thought about it and this makes absolute sense... This was literally throwaway scrap songs from view from the six. Sold as an album, to fulfill the contractual agreement between him and cash money.

This album was meant to be shit since I imagine he wants zero royalties to go to cash money on his upcoming radio/actual good upcoming album.

I expect him to head over to Rap-A-Lot Records, to work with J.prince after threatening birdman, diddy and a few others for drake.
>>
>>53564117
‘If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late’

Makes sense now for the titles aimed at cash money/birdman
>>
The album artwork shitiness makes sense then, that is some serious passive aggressiveness. The lightskin is strong with this one.
>>
>rap-a-lot
>2015
>>
>>53564117
drake a shit anyway
>>
I thought bird man was a movie
>>
>>53564374
this
>>
>>53564340
Rap-a-lot is j.princes label that formed in 86. But he dropped this bizarro corny audio threat yesterday. I don't believe in coincidences, this is telling baby to not fuck with drake pretty much since drake has goons of his own. J princes relation to drake is helping him grow/mentoring in houston.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHW2pcHgmRk

Anyways, drake being jewish... I imagine him to have jewish friends and I imagine those jewish friends to have a good grasp of legalities and that this is now completion of his cash money album obligation.
>>
>>53564441
lol rap game crazy

i think waka flocka flame said it best. "fuck this industry"
>>
currently blessing my block with the new drizzy blasting
>>
Pretty decent throwaways too. Views from the 6 will be GOAT
>>
Makes sense that the only good songs were fuck you songs, star67 and energy.

Oh and btw he bodybagged that bitchass nigga t-raw

it’s so childish calling my name on the world stage
You need to act your age and not your girl’s age

Sit down tyga, ol freak ass dating 17 yo when he 25.
>>
>>53564643
how is tyga still a rapper?

he made this shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AROeEiidM8Q

how is he dating a 17 year old
>>
>>53564696
He's dating a kardashian, that's how....
>>
lmao this song about his mom
>>
>>53564117
>If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late
doesn't this look like the death grips break up letter
>>
>>53564441
Is any one else actually excited that some real rap beef is happening again? this kind of direct call out reminds me of pac and biggie back in the day.
>>
>>53565275
no it shows how childish they are.

this is why rap can never be taken serious. bunch of idiots fighting themselves.
>>
>>53565361
its entertainment. its not meant to be taken serious. chill.
>>
>>53565404
exactly the problem.
>chill
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>53565432
the problem with music is that its entertainment?
>how can someone in a drake thread be so mad
>>
>>53565361
>>53565404
Wrong, this is millions of fucking dollars that birdman owes to drake and wayne and most likely nicki for their hard work. Wayne built that ungrateful ass niggas empire and this is how he does him? Drake is only their because he liked wayne that much, this is drakes sign of support to wayne.
>>
>>53564117
tyga called drake a bitch and stuff on twitter last night, stuff has been deleted (of course) but we got the news

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tyga-calls-drake-a-bitch-on-twitter-news.13975.html?gallery-25555-photo-0

so a soft bitch called a soft bitch a bitch
at least drake can rap like one of the best if he actually gives his best

tyga just chilling with chris brown, hiding behind him like a bitch
>>
>>53565503
i was originally referring to j prince going after diddy for hitting drake. drake STOLE the 0 to 100 beat from diddy, thats why he hit him. and thats why j prince has come after diddy. wayne is getting fucked (not literally anymore) by birdman and drake is backing his boy, but j prince still disses wayne. the shit album might be showing support, but then why is drakes boys dissing wayne with the rest of them?
>>
>>53565553
J Prince isn't 'drakes boy'. He's been around forever and does what the fuck he wants.
>>
>>53565503
>>53565553
oh boy imagine drake and nicki turning their back on birdman and walk out with wayne

holy shit that would be dope as fuck
>>
>>53565577
i fucking hope they do. calling it now. drake and nicki will follow wayne as soon as they can. Drake and Nicki will get away but Wayne is dead. he knows too much. he could testify against people. he'll end up dead very soon. 2 years tops.
>>
>>53565577
Well to be fair.... That is the young money empire, it's just sad that they are just now exiting post prime. Wayne has been gone, nicki lost her bf who ghostwrote and was a large part of her and drake. Idk about drake after this last outing, but this isn't fair to assess him at all with this album.
>>
>>53565577
Isn't this happening already? I thought Drake's new tape/album was just to get out of his deal with YMCMB.
>>
>>53565593
Something with wayne, I don't think he's gay.

But I feel as if he's deeply ashamed of homoerotic experiences that happened. So in order to throw off the tracks he constantly talks about pussy and how much he loves pussy. No other rapper raps that much about pussy, because I mean. Why would you.
>>
cash money imploding is long overdue except now wayne will just end up starting an independant young money 2.0 full of the same weedcarriers
>>
honestly baby/birdman has been known to be a huge douche when it comes to running a label

why do you think mannie fresh, juvenile, b.g., ect. all left cash money years ago?

the only reason why wayne stayed on for song long was because he was making money and birdman was on his dick

now times have changed
>>
>>53565736
this. i agree. he's not gay. he was brainwashed.
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=2305081.0

this thread explains everything. its got a video of the life story of wayne where he mentions being raped at 11 and given drugs. birdman gets them young.

i feel sorry for wayne.
>>
this whole situation needs someone like pimp c at a time like this
>>
>>53565782
Read the thread and watched the video

Baby must be a master manipulator/abuser sociopath, who had the perfect storm brewing around him to make it all possible.

But yeah I do feel bad for wayne now as well.... That lil wayne/twist conversation was awkward as fuck.
>>
>>53565577
They're definitely gonna leave. Cash Money is dead. Thugger and Rich Homie Quan are decent but they're not gonna sell like Young Money did. Plus, Drake's got his OVO shit starting, so he's probably gonna ditch the YM shit in a couple years and focus on building up his own empire.
>>
>brand new Beretta, cant wait to let it go
>walk up in my label like where the check though
>>
>>53565782
is birdman rap game dan schneider?
>>
>>53566066
Brand new beretta, can't wait to let it go
Walk up in my label like, where the check though?
Yeah I said it, wouldn't dap you with the left ho

You left out my fave part. Drake wouldn't even give a awkward nondominate hand dap. Like damn. I mean I've given out forced lazy daps, but drake really isn't fucking around.
>>
>>53564696
What's wrong with dating a 17 year old?
>>
>>53566167
For starters they are generally shitty to converse with, irresponsible and it's a waste of time imo. I'm 22, but personally I don't date anyone younger than me without exception if I can actually sense their maturity or intelligence. But your average 17 year old is pretty mentally undeveloped, if you want to subject yourself to mental anguish good for you. Personally, I avoid it now.
>>
>>53566044
thug's career/current situation is a mess, he's signed to all sorts of labels branching off of atlantic yet claims to be on cash money only - hence why no album/ep & literally only a few songs for official sale on itunes, the whole 'rich gang' thing makes it even more confusing

had gucci not been so reckless back in 2013 he could have turned 1017 into a real empire with all of the artists breaking out back then between new atl & grabbing people like keef from chicago
>>
>>53566218

Switch it up; what's the oldest you'd date? How mature are you?
>>
>>53565275
>Actually excited over dumb drama
No.
>>
>>53566235
Pretty mature, oldest I'd go is 26. I personally wish I wasn't mature it's only due to unfortunate life events and circumstances that molded me into who I am. But that is entirely what it is. Dated through shallowness and tired of heartache and learned though those mistakes.
>>
>>53566218
>women
>mature
Women don't grow up, they just age
>>
>>53566299
I'm gay. But to be fair, a lot of gays are literally chicks with dicks with the way they act and carry themselves.
>>
>>53566294

i hear ya anon
>>
So guys

Drake's last song on the album is 6pm in new york

It's all star weekend in new york and music concerts are all over.

P diddy is hosting concerts, so do you think drake is ballsy enough to roll up on the stage tupac style and actually swing on diddy?

Personally I think he just says some stuff opposed to bum rushing the stage and decking diddy.
>>
File: 1282857425686.png (2KB, 209x215px) Image search: [Google]
1282857425686.png
2KB, 209x215px
what the fuck is going on here

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/cash-money-records-co-founder-terrance-gangsta-williams-snitched-for-lesser-sentence/

so birdman and slim actually got clout? these guys are bout that life?!

its like a fucking mob movie, everybody getting murked left and right until Birdman signed the hot boyz to go legit
>>
>>53566473
Read this, it goes even deeper
>>53565782
The shit is literally crazy and wayne is in too deep it seems like....
>>
>>53566397
drake is too much of a cornball to do something like that & be taken seriously afterwards, and a bunch of goons/weed carriers aren't going to be able to deck a man worth $700 million as if it's the 90s/00s even if they are sent by somebody like j prince
>>
>>53566568
Drake is arguably still the hottest rapper out there, whose to say he doesn't step on stage and stare him down?

But yeah I agree it's unlikely.... Cool theory though imo...
>>
>>53566397
drake is way too pussy to do that dude come on
>>
>>53566618
i dont even think its arguable, Drake is clearly at the top of the rap game...and he has been since Take Care dropped
>>
>>53566473
>so birdman and slim actually got clout? these guys are bout that life?!
well that's been pretty known for well over a decade... the question is now how deep are they really & what do they do as their empire disintegrates, it's becoming a lot more complicated than dealing with a lawsuit from a disgruntled producer they never paid
>>
>>53566620
Then who is

Brand new beretta, can't wait to let it go
Walk up in my label like, where the check though?
Yeah I said it, wouldn't dap you with the left ho

This nigga? I mean you never know, this might be where drake finally walks the walk....
>>
>>53566661
well i knew they were respectable people but not that they were dealing with drugs big time, being able to put hitman on people, jesus christ

are they on some J Prince shit?

how come birdman and his group arent gang affiliated? i mean sure they now claim blood but thats more of a recent lil wayne era thing right?
>>
>>53566618
ja rule was once at the top of the rap game too & look what happened when he started agitating feuds with those much more powerful than him
>>
>>53566826
ja rule's hold at the top wasn't as strong as drake's now imo

ja rule was more of a singles artist/and was really just a "rapper"

drake spans more than just rap at this point
>>
>>53566826
But....

We are at a unique opportunity atm, drake has a monster following as is. He has cosigns and features I imagine that will back him up.

Nicki, wayne

Then arguably big sean and ye since they did a most recent feature and kanye speaks so openly about rebeling and so forth... So idk honestly...

I do agree that drake is entering some murky waters now by fucking with record execs such as baby...
>>
>>53566671
That would be so sick but I just don't see it. He doesn't need to be that nigga. He's printing money being a goofy ass dude who gets emo sometimes
>>
>>53566914
baby's empire is over...nobody gives a fuck about CM and baby anymore
>>
>>53565782
That is one hell of a story.
>>
>>53564696
>2014 + 1
>Not dating a 17 year old
>>
File: BirdmanMugshot2007.jpg (33KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
BirdmanMugshot2007.jpg
33KB, 281x211px
are we gonna ignore this

"In early 2010, Birdman formed an oil and gas exploration company, Bronald Oil and Gas, LLC. The company was a joint venture founded by Birdman and his brother Slim, and the name was a combination of the brothers' first names, Bryan and Ronald."
>>
>>53566294
Agreed.
>tfw grew up dirt poor
>get accepted into a great school
>date nothing but upper middle class girls who think getting a job is suffering :(

at first it was cool getting attention from hot girls but after awhile i realize i have nothing in common with them. sorry my heartache didn't last long.

I know seek and date only girls with similiar interest in mine or atleast accept what im into.
>>
File: 20100212_oilhead_250x375[1].jpg (51KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
20100212_oilhead_250x375[1].jpg
51KB, 250x375px
>>53567146
thats why he got an oil pump as a face tat, these guys got oil money, this sick is just crazy, its insane
>>
why not be a little vaguer
everything you think you know
every specific detail
that is where you begin to lose the plot
when you are half-gone, drunk or pissed, vomiting on the side-walk, fucked up on narcotics, spaced out beyond comprehension, that is when you truly understand how little you understand
how insignificant your thoughts are in the greater scheme of things
how ignorant and pointless each and every single idea you have ever had truly is
how ridi
culous your problems are, your fleeting issues, slight annoyances in your brief and meaningless life
>>
if this was true, how come drake can just drop a tape call it a record but wayne can't?
>>
>>53567445 drakes a Jew who knows some Jews, who know some Jews, who know some real o-Jew shit.
>>
tfw drakes throwaways are better than 99% of what comes out these days
>>
>>53567445
To get off his Cash Money contract. He had a 4 album contract. This is his 4th album.
By dropping this, he's stopped Birdman from getting all the Views From the 6 money (which is gonna sell tons more than this because of hype and promotion and overall better music). Now Birdman's gonna have to get his money from Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan music, who sell decent but nowhere near Wayne and Drake's level. He's fucked. He's gonna have to quit his job as a professional 'guy who rubs his hands together in music videos'
>>
>>53567533
>He had a 4 album contract. This is his 4th album.
He's not going to end up dead, is he?
>>
>>53567420

nah

http://hiphopwired.com/2010/02/15/does-cash-moneys-oil-company-really-exist/

"According to Bronald Oil & Gas LLC, the business supplies oil to major states in the industry including Oklahoma, but when the press contacted Jim Capral, a leader in Oklahoma’s oil industry and head of Chaparral Energy Inc., he stated that he had never heard of nor partnered with Bronald Oil & Gas LLC.
According to Bloomberg, records go onto further state that records in Oklahoma list the address of the headquarters for Bronald Oil & Gas LLC as a beach front condo in Florida, a New Orleans residence was listed for Bronald with the Louisiana Secretary of State."

It was an investment scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kml5g3W-g80

Birdman's no different from Kevin Trudeau or something.
>>
>>53567445
>>53567533
Oh btw another reason why drake could do it and Wayne's couldn't. Wayne didn't have clearance to use all the beats to make profit off it. Drake owned all those beats/production.
>>
>>53567559
No don't worry mayn with all those Views From The 6 he'll see his killers from a mile away
>>
File: birdman-handrub-gif.gif (969KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
birdman-handrub-gif.gif
969KB, 427x240px
>>53567533
>you have no idea how long ive waited to use this gif, thank you
>>
>>53567664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAnKdhFl63Q
>>
File: birdguy.jpg (42KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
birdguy.jpg
42KB, 500x484px
>>53567664
>>
File: Birdman a Bitch Nigga.jpg (56KB, 500x182px) Image search: [Google]
Birdman a Bitch Nigga.jpg
56KB, 500x182px
>>53567712
>>53567705
>>53567664
Birdman speaks on the matter.
>>
File: funny guy.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
funny guy.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>53567705
im losing my shit right now

that comment section
>this video changed my life
>my favorite part was 0.00 to 1:00
>>
>>53567705
5 minutes in. i know what it is. i can't turn it off. i just can't.
>>
>>53567712

you memed the fuck outta this one! woo! dem anons bout to go crazy right now!
>>
>>53567595
Lol'd
>>
>>53565275
Yeah, I like when grown adults act like fifth graders on a playground. Also, that stupid hyper-mascuine posturing bullshit is what got tupac and Biggie killed, so I don't know why you'd have a fondness for that nonsense
>>
>>53565472
Beefs aren't music, dumbass
>>
>>53567931
the occasional diss tracks are entertaining, are they not?
>>
>>53564441
Daaaaaamn. I'm excited as fuck to hear Drake rap with SUC.
>>
>>53567146
>>53567420
It's an office in the middle of nowhere

it's a front
>>
>>53567420
Damn those are shitty tats.
>>
>>53567577
their facebook page is incredible
>>
>>53568180
>that eagle flag
its like they're trying to make it obvious. how many likes they got now including yours?
>>
>>53567968
They can be, but pretty much none of them are ever clever
>>
>>53568180

Jesus Christ. It's like an alien trying to imitate Fox News culture.
>>
>>53568180

that picture of ronald. im dying

http://bronaldoilandgas.com/who-we-are/
>>
So are we giving drake props for this shit?

I like this move a lot
>>
>>53568212
23 likes
>>
>>53568293

I like it - it's rough and dirty and we all know why it is what it is, but yeah, it's good
>>
>>53568293
Anything that's done to spite Birdman is fine by me. Respect to Drake for this shit.
>>
>>53568180
what the actual fuck
that photoshopping doe
>>
>>53568293
none
he's gonna get himself killed soon enough
>>
>>53568345

> burning the american flag

i think they still have work to do on investor culture
>>
>>53568121
what u mean a front, its just smoke and mirrors?
what for? money laundering?
>>
File: bronald-cover-up.jpg (42KB, 595x300px) Image search: [Google]
bronald-cover-up.jpg
42KB, 595x300px
>>53568180
Jim Miller is the senior vice president of operations for the Oklahoma City-based Chaparral Energy Inc. which operates about 40 percent of the wells in Osage County. In an interview with Bloomberg, he said he hadn’t heard of the Bronald or been contacted by the company.

Evidence #2:

The address listed for Bronald with the Oklahoma Corporation Commission is a beachfront condominium in Florida.

Evidence #3

Regulators that handle oil and gas permits and operator licenses in Texas and Louisiana didn’t have records of Bronald’s existence; nor did Secretary of State offices in Texas and Florida.

Evidence #4
pic related. he covered that tat up 3 months later

Serious question, why is this man not in prison for anything he has done?
>>
>>53568424
birdman confirmed for master kingpin
shits crazy whouuddiee
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5pQtz_pR64

birdman confirmed for crackhead.

>i couldnt get no sleep last night coz i couldnt get my nose wet
>i need a bag of dope
>i need a bag of dope
>i need a bag of dope
>>
>>53565782
Damn shits fucked. Feel pretty bad for Wayne now.
>>
>>53568345
>energy city usa
>>
>>53568582
>>53568345
>>53568180
This shit is fucking weird wtf is Birdman doing and how is he allowed to do this shit?
>>
>>53568601
Front, he's getting money somewhere and I'm sure it aint legal
>>
>>53568424
he has diplomatic immunity
aslong its not murder he can walk-free from anything
>>
daily reminder birdman killed soulja slim
>>
File: Untitled9.jpg (49KB, 678x395px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled9.jpg
49KB, 678x395px
>>53568621
he has DIPOLMATIC immunity. doesnt mean shit.

but allowing for typos on an internationally recognized document which enables him to skip customs and legally carry loaded firearms across international borders, how the fuck does he have this?
>>
>>53568615
Not the same Anon but couldn't Cash Money act as a front already? Why does he need some bullshit oil venture in addition to his label?
>>
>>53568485
he's talking about heroin.
>>
>>53568720
jesus birdman is the real life kingpin
>>
>>53568720
>>53568615
How the fuck is he getting away with this??? It's honestly the sketchiest shit I've ever seen
>>
>>53568913
Money
>>
>>53567896

The Jews killed 2Pac.
>>
"Cash Money to the death of me"
>>
>everyone in this thread will be murdered
>>
>>53569061
>abandon thread
sorry birdman.
brr
brr
>>
>>53569061
aw shieet wodiee
>>
>>53569009
this is actually true man. fbi didn't care much for him and tupac had many high ranking panther members in is family
>>
rap is for niggers
>>
>>53569009
>>53569139
btw eazy-e was funded by jews
>>
>>53569061
fuck
>>
>>53569139

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up. Seems like people blame Suge Knight even though the truth is out there. It's not even that hard to find. I'm pretty sure the Jews killed Eazy-E too or something. It sounds like /pol/-tier stuff, but it's true.
>>
>>53568929
Smh he was probably bout to get sued but then he rubbed his hands on the judges dick like he do in his videos.
>>
>>53569277
2pacs death is not even remotely a mystery it's fairly obvious Orlando Anderson killed him.
>>
>>53569357

>I:You were fearing Tupac? Death Row People?
>Lawyer: we don't want to comment on who he was fearing.

It was the Jews.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/21074/the-rare-interview-with-orlando-anderson-ive-been-threatened-a-lot-by-pac-family
>>
>>53569357
shit anon be careful you might be dead soon
>>
best song? gotta be between No Tellin, *67 or Preach
>>
>>53569357
>>53569357
>not even remotely a mystery
how comes there are still myths about his death if its so fucking clear?
>>
>>53569842
Because Suge Knight did not want to be labeled a snitch so he refused to corporate with police and later Orlando was murdered
>>
>>53569817
for me it's either energy, know yourself, madonna or 6 pm in new york
>>
>>53569277
Suge Knight seems like an alright guy. But I do think he was the one who sparked the fued

>>53569897
>>53569842
Suge would rather do time than snitch, and that's exactly what happened to him
>>
File: bsgsgh.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bsgsgh.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
on what song is drake sneak dissing?

pic related best wayne era
>>
>>53570070
best wayne era was carter II
>>
>>53570070
best wayne era was no ceilings

on *67 he takes a shot at cash money records and on 6PM in new york he disses tyga
>>
if you're reading this it's too late is a classic. it's also the only drake album where i like most of the sonsg
>>
>>53570070
no tellin
>>
>>53570180
you dont like take care?
>>
File: WqxF1r4xetfo.jpg (52KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
WqxF1r4xetfo.jpg
52KB, 496x496px
>>53570096
>>53570124
the posted wayne is between carter 2 and no ceilings - carter 3 so we re good

we should have a wayne thread, i really think he fell off once he got out of rikers, this whole skateboard and high pitched voice - thats that shit i dont like

man songs like 'best rapper alive' or 'me and my drank' or 'feel like dying' , 'go dj' just had some energy and catchyness to them

anyways im ranting
>>
File: 08jM4W2[1].png (368KB, 490x635px) Image search: [Google]
08jM4W2[1].png
368KB, 490x635px
>>53570329
NIGGAS WHAT THE FUCK
just as i typed this out i checked FB and see whats happening :

wayne is working like a beast, jesus christ
>>
>>53570278
it's alright
>>
>>53570374
ahhhHHHHH DAMN! YOUNG MONEY TAKING OVER BRUH
>>
>>53570410
FUCK BIRDMAN
EVERYBODY PULLING THE SUPRISE ALBUM SHIT NOW

INB4 NIKKI COMES AROUND WITH A SUPRISE TAPE TO JUST FULLFILL THE CONTRACT AYYY
>>
>>53570374
is it a full length album...like...is it supposed to be good?
>>
>>53570374
oh fuck!
whoever says smoking weed makes you lazy should just look to Lil Wayne
>>
>>53570458
yeah its a free album
>>
>>53570463
its not like rapping is that hard. especially the shit wayne comes up with recently...
>>
WEEZY'S DROPPIN AN ALBUM TOO FUCK BIRDMAN FREE WEEZY
>>
>>53570490
write down 16 bars for me now please

i cant come up with fucking 2
>>
whats the +/- for the amount of times birdman has touched waynes dick
>>
>>53570374
>FREE WEEZY
MORE SHOTS FIRED
>>
>>53570519
to be read in lil waynes voice. slow then fast as per his usual freestyle flow.

freestyle typist, free all my ridaz, weezy f baby, and the f stand for fuckdatnigga baby, im beast mode comin out of the cash money cage throwin up bars like a free throw, feelin like tom, bird had me in a cage thats tweety, fans screamin once again man free dat nigga weezy, n i aint even in the pen this time. (weezy laugh) ha ha

2 minutes of my life. weezy is the easiest person to write for.
>>
rev up those conspiracy theories
>>
File: 1367963386183.jpg (51KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
1367963386183.jpg
51KB, 600x419px
>mfw Death Grips wish they had the idea of pulling this type of shit to get out of Epic rather than getting in trouble
>>
i hope theres a drake feature on the new wayne album
>>
>>53570694
that was pretty good
>>
YMCMB geting BTFO by Drake!
>>
>make shit album
>no guys he made it sound like shit on purpose

damn you kids are just like beliebers
>>
>>53570828
No one's really saying its shit. But it's a throwaway album. That's fact. It was done on purpose to spite Birdman.
>>
>>53570794
thanks, anon.
>>
>wonder into this thread trying to see if the drake tape is any good
>all sorts of birdman deep gangster conspiracy shit is happening

huh.
>>
>>53570880
the tape is great man. listen to it
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.