[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIGHTNING BOLT HYPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Lightning Bolt - Fantasy Empire.jpg (350KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
Lightning Bolt - Fantasy Empire.jpg
350KB, 624x624px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJwKEcG-94o

holy fucking shit
>>
>>53502956
I've never really listened to Lightning Bolt before but hot damn I love this new song! What should I listen to next by them (besides Wonderful Rainbow)?
>>
>>53502975
Hypermagic Mountain (I actually like it more than WR), then Ride The Skies, then Earthly Delights, then Oblivion Hunter, then s/t

and then listen to Pink & Brown (not LB but similar and awesome and John Dwyer) + everything Chippendale has done as Black Pus
>>
>>53502956
im pumped, they also announced tour dates. cant wait to see them in seattle in april
>>
>>53503055
Sounds good, thanks man!

>>53503074
Tickets are cheap and hell and they're playing with Metz at my show, so I'll be seeing them too. Should be pretty damn good!
>>
>>53503074
>tfw live in Providence
>will probably see them before and after tour in warehouses
>will get to hear songs early in their touring lives AND after a couple months of evolution

I am so fucking excited for this spring you have no idea
>>
>>53503147
lcuky fuck
Gonna see them with liturgy of all bands but still
>>
>>53503246
I saw them a few months ago with Priests and Deerhoof and between them, Priests, and Greg Saunier, it was tied with Thee Oh Sees for the best show I have ever seen

It was actually the first time I've seen them despite living here my whole life. I've seen Black Pus 9-10 times though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_5T5oI1Tdk

also here's another song from the record, Horsepower. It fucking RIPS, especially when Gibson starts going up on the neck.

This shit sounds like music that would be in like those THPS games and shit and not be out of place, and I love it. They're boutta drop their best work.
>>
>>53502956
Now that's a nice way to get hyped.
>>
>>53503384
How were Priests live? Worth seeing for $7?
>>
>>53503638
I am being 100% serious and honest, and trying not to exaggerate, when I say that they are one of the best "new" bands currently doing shit. They're gonna be important.
>>
>>53503684
Damn, I'll have to check them out.

>>53503463
Sounds fantastic, I can't wait to see them!
>>
>>53505422
>>
File: 1339283812607.jpg (24KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1339283812607.jpg
24KB, 460x460px
So fucking excited holy shit

>>53503147
Providence has a dope music scene, better than Boston
>tfw too far away from Prov to make trips worthwhile

Maybe I'll get a job there
>>
>>53506311
Boston would be so cool if it wasn't so impossible to fine out about everything

Honestly a lot of bigger shows at DIY spaces would be worth driving like an hour because the spaces are so cool and the people so great. Screaming Females played my favorite space ever with my favorite local band (I think they're gonna get big-ish soon) a few months ago and it was incredible.
>>
>>53506611
I knew some guys who wanted to set up a jungle night in one of the warehouses in Southie which would have been neat but I don't think they ever went through with it
>>
>>53506653
warehouse parties are the best thing ever, I wish there were more straight up parties around here tbh. I'm missing one at the end of the month because I'll be in Philly, but I'll be seeing Priests so it's kinda ok
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.