[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Download half-obscure album with slow internet. >Only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1418486236412.gif (4MB, 244x183px) Image search: [Google]
1418486236412.gif
4MB, 244x183px
>Download half-obscure album with slow internet.
>Only download on the internet is fucking FLAC.
Your retarded placebo is fucking me over.
>>
How are you being fucked over exactly? If you don't want it in FLAC that badly, just convert it to whatever bitrate you prefer and you're done.
>>
>>53437252
Downloading one album in FLAC is the equivalent of like five in reasonable V0-mp3 format. It takes forever with my current connection.
>>
>>53437319
You're still getting it for free though.
>>
>>53437319
Your internet provider is fucking you over then, not FLAC.
>>
you don't understand the point of flac, it exists primarily to transcode to other lossy formats
>>
>>53437319
You're getting an album for free thanks to the generosity of a stranger.
Stop whining.
>>
>>53437382
These people in every fucking thread
Why would you need to transcode when v0 is the ultimate format
you don't
>ib4 opus
it's a minor difference and once the standard changes for good you should just rip things straight into opus, but you don't need flac to make your special snowflake opus
>>
AAC is underrated
>>
>>53438532
Are you fucking retarded, or fucking retarded?
Just fucking transcode the FLAC files into mp3 v0 and delete the original flac
Ta-da you have your shitty mp3 and you dont have the flac taking anymore space up
>>
File: what a faggot.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
what a faggot.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>
>>53438613
>Just fucking transcode the FLAC files into mp3 v0 and delete the original flac
but that's fucking retarded, that's just wasting peoples time, energy and space
>shitty mp3
enjoy your placebo you pleb, in terms of bitrate v0 is all that makes a difference, and 24bit actually causes noise
>>
>>53438718
if you can't afford good enough internet to download FLAC in a reasonable amount of time it's likely that you can't afford a good enough sound system to be able to tell the difference anyways
>>
>>53439451
my internet is fine and unfortunately I download flacs regularly
there is no sound system in the world that would let you hear any difference because there is no (audible) one
it's like distinguishing between two kinds of silence, electronics might help you differentiate the two somehow but you're still a retard
if you think otherwise you're a pleb that doesn't understand audio
>>
>>53438718
>wasting peoples time, energy and space
No, its not wasting "people's", its wasting a person's, and that person happens to be a gigantic faggot
>>
>>53439906
>someone indulging themselves in a bullshit culture of meme encoding is not always the faggot in a given social context
ekkek
>>
>>53437207
It's worse when it's in a shitty mp3 codec like 320kbps honestly. It can take a while but it's free music so whatever. Remember that the whole point of FLACs is as a storage format to convert into lossy formats, although there are definitely idiots who think it sounds better (hi Neil Young).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.