[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Tycho?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Sun-Ra-new-2.jpg (23KB, 349x348px) Image search: [Google]
Sun-Ra-new-2.jpg
23KB, 349x348px
What does /mu/ think of Tycho?
>>
Good background music. His albums are pretty samey and rarely wow me. L is really great in Hohokum
>>
The musical equivalent of nice wallpaper.
>>
I think of car commercials and successful business powerpoints
>>
>>53372240
what is vaporwave

>>53372235
this

They're basically watered down BoC passed through a chillwave filter. Okish band. They're really fun to chill in the summer.
>>
chill af but samey and boring
>>
Saw em live at Pygmalion and I have to say they are pretty neat to see live, I just don't get that same effect with their studio efforts
>>
inoffensive snoozefest
>>
listened to dive for the first time today, it was pretty nice.
>>
They're ok, you can tell they don't want to be big or inventive musicians , they just want to make music to chill, and they pull it of.
So nothing to complain.
>>
>>53372274
>>53372337
>>53372514
>thinking Tycho is a band
>>
Dive really impressed me. Awake not so much.
>>
>>53372545
>implying that's relevant.
>>
>>53372545
it is kind of a band now, wasn't that how he did the second album?
>>
tycho is good in my opinion, not amazing, but enjoyable to listen to
>>
>>53372240

Meet the 2016 Sorento. Dramatically reengineered to be sleek, strong, and adaptive to you. Now with elegantly sculpted surfaces, even more cabin space, and a luxurious wraparound dashboard for distinctive appeal. From the finely crafted seating to intuitive advanced technologies, it’s the car you drive to seek out adventure.
>>
His earlier works is like a cheap-knock of BOC. Not sure the later ones...
>>
>>53372545
Tycho is a band live.

Same with Caribou and The Field and probably countless other electronic artists that I can't think of right now.
>>
offensively inoffensive
>>
>>53372194
nothing special, but has a time and place.
I exclusively listen to tycho while masturbating
>>
>>53375059
If you heard Tycho out in the world would it make you horny by association?
>>
>>53372194
Tycho is great for boring yet demanding mental work(aka software development)
His music keeps me awake, energized and focused
Any other stuff like that?
>>
saw them live in Oakland, it was great

Theyre even better when they play louder
>>
>>53375421
heh I was at the show too with Com Truise. I might be seeing him open up for alt-j in Berkeley in April if I can pull through with some money.
>>
Not mindblowing, but really nice to listen to. Really like his stuff. Great to chill to.
>>
>>53375406
I'd recommend Emancipator, his Soon it will be cold enough album is high up on my albums-for-work list
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.