[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do boys have such shit taste? I know plenty of girls in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: smug canadian cartoon girl face.jpg (164KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smug canadian cartoon girl face.jpg
164KB, 499x499px
Why do boys have such shit taste? I know plenty of girls in the punk rock scene who have infinitely better taste than all of you p4kcore drones.

I bet you losers can't even name 5 record labels, or even 5 record stores. You probably just stay in your house all day and download music from soulseek 24/7. I actually go to shows and dig through crates for music, instead of p4k doing it for me.
>>
>Equating knowledge of the scene to knowledge of the actual music
OP sounds like a real womeme

I know I'm being baited, but it's too good
>>
>implying there's no girls on /mu/
>implying all of /mu/ cares for p4k
>implying punk rock is good
>>
>>53351857
We have this term here called "girl-listening". You just listen to a few bands to fit in somewhere and to have a couple of t-shirt and patches to seem cool. But you dont know anything about the bands albums or history, and dont buy albums, arrange gigs or anything.
Most girls in the punk scene here are like that anyway.
>>
>>53351922
pitchfork pleb detected
>>
>>53351967
>Implying I read any music reviews
>Implying I would take music reviews seriously
Rude.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (422KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
422KB, 1600x1200px
rate my cat
>>
>>53351992
cat/10
>>
pls fart in my face
>>
>>53351857
fuck off
u
c
k

o
f
f
>>
File: cat nap.jpg (527KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cat nap.jpg
527KB, 1600x1200px
>>53351992
here's her sleeping

>>53352008
cat
>>
Well I know plenty of girls that think Burger is the best label in the world so I say it's about even.
>>
>punk
>good

At least sometimes Pitchcuck reviews something worthwhile, but I have yet to hear a good punk album
>>
File: cat 12.jpg (512KB, 1598x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cat 12.jpg
512KB, 1598x1200px
>>53352018
here's her under the christmas tree
>>
>>53352038
kek
>>
File: ccc.jpg (57KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
57KB, 540x960px
>>53352041
drop trip bro i saw your taste and it's abominable LMAO

>>53352042
when the meth hits
>>
>>53352042
cute cat
>>
File: cat 20.jpg (455KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cat 20.jpg
455KB, 1600x1200px
she looks like a submarine in this pic

>>53352072
thank you she's my baby
>>
>>53351963
>>53351857
Both accurate and I don't know what I hate more. Guy listening to is just an elaborate ploy to feel superior intellectually and girl listening is just an elaborate ploy to feel socially superior. /mu/ vs tumblr. Just listen to the fucking music and love one another.
>>
>>53352070
Where did you see my taste bro? And I would I drop trip after years?
>>
>>53351857
I don't give a shit about scenes, only music. I wouldn't want to find out about new bands from a "scene".
>>
>>53352091
2 years*
>>
>>53352090
damn...

that's true.
>>
Only eccentric people have interesting taste in music, and surprise surprise most young girls don't.
>>
File: cat 14.jpg (463KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cat 14.jpg
463KB, 1600x1200px
cat

>>53352091
pretty much in all your posts
>And I would I drop trip after years?
cuz you suck and have bad music taste

>>53352113
WHOA!!!!!!!
>>
>>53351857
This is a good troll because it riles up the /mu/ plebs who actually believe men have better taste than women on average.

The reality, of course, is that everyone has shit taste with no statistically significant discrepancy along gender lines.
>>
>>53352128
better taste than u fuccboi
>>
File: cat 7.jpg (249KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cat 7.jpg
249KB, 1600x1200px
>>53352149
:((((( not true
>>
>>53352124
>Daniel Johnston
disproven. despite his taste still being good.
>>
>>53352124
>interesting taste
There is literally nothing interesting about the entertainment media someone prefers to consume.

What plebeians believe to be a keen interest in music is in reality an obsession with "taste". This is why they can entertain themselves for hours examining scrobble counts on last.fm, maintaining contrived parabolas of their RYM star ratings, or meticulously assembling a Top 50 chart which displays their "eclecticism", but won't read a music text. This is why they loudly proclaim how their virginal taste is unsullied by any reviewer's opinion, yet memorize each of those opinions to cite in endless "drone" accusations. It is why they will evade addressing specific musical assertions at any cost, shifting the topic to popularity, fan image, or imaginary concepts such as "entry-level" or "girl listening", all of which are better suited to their interests and expertise.
>>
>>53352070
>>53352070
what is katie doing in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzrdXP527U
>>
>there are people who think you have to find music organically
>there are people who refuse to find there music online
>there are people who think they are better than you because they are purposely missing out on the internet music revolution

I'm into all that type of shit to OP but you're a legit fucking retard if you don't realize that bandcamp and soundcloud is where real ground is being broken in music.
>>
I live in rural tennessee. Why would I know record stores? Better yet, what is the point of record stores when I can just buy albums direct from the label online?

I agree that people following certain music publications as taste makers is dumb, but I find it obnoxious when people act like the internet giving people access to more and more information isn't good. Now people can find out about good music and artists can find an audience no matter how geographically far removed and obscure it is.

The bottom line is the absolutely only thing that matters is the music, and people who are a part of "the scene" or try to act like insiders or more legit are boring people who use music less as art to enjoy and more of an accessory to make up for a lack of personality.
>>
>>53352209
>bandcamp and soundcloud is where real ground is being broken in music.
fucking kek
>>
>>53352172
Someone with a diverse music taste compared to someone who listens to the radio you can tell have mostly different personalities, people with different and unique interests usually have great and interesting personalities and characteristics, while the latter are usually very boring people. I know music taste isn't everything of course, but there is a very obvious difference between people who have unique tastes and people who don't
>>
>>53352271
its true, free distribution has cracked things open, stay ignorant
>>
>>53352279
>people with different and unique interests usually have great and interesting personalities and characteristics, while the latter are usually very boring people.
[citation needed]
>>
>>53352289
You'd have to be ignorant to believe anything on those websites is musically "groundbreaking".
>>
>>53351857
What's the problem?
>>
>>53352279
Whenever someone thinks like this it is obvious that they are really young. When you grow up you will realise that people are complex individuals, and ultimately the media they consume or their specific interests are not near as important as their actual personalities.
>>
>>53352209
Bandcamp and soundcloud are absolute shit. The UI is so fucked on both sites and your music will never get seen on either sites unless you spam the shit out of your music. They don't have a good browsing feature like what you would get with crate digging, and that's something both websites absolutely need
>>
>>53352386
Band camp has no organization, a bunch of shit albums by bands no one cares about with terrible album art, and its impossible to actually find anything good

So its exactly like crate digging.
>>
>>53352386
true, so hopefully something better comes along.

>>53352360
because I'm sure you've heard everything available on those sites, despite the fact there are hundreds of uploads a day, also what was your favorite album last year? I can almost guarantee you its on bandcamp you fucking simpleton
>>
File: MI0003790447.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MI0003790447.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
>>53352451
>what was your favorite album last year?
>>
Threads like these make me want vomit on some tumblrs girl vinyl collection
>>
>>53352172
Taste isnt just about what you consume, is explaining why and how you like a certain piece of music beyond the simple "its good/I like it/I have good taste in music" those words are not interesting at all.
>>
>>53352667
Seriously? OK, tell me why you like something. Any example.
>>
>>53352667
a person's liking for particular flavors.
"this pudding is too sweet for my taste"
synonyms: palate, taste buds, appetite, stomach
"it's too sweet for my taste"

a person's tendency to like and dislike certain things.
"he found the aggressive competitiveness of the profession was not to his taste"
synonyms: liking, love, fondness, fancy, desire, preference, penchant, predilection, inclination, partiality; More
antonyms: dislike

a liking for or interest in (something).
"have you lost your taste for fancy restaurants?"

the ability to discern what is of good quality or of a high aesthetic standard.
"she has awful taste in literature"
synonyms: judgment, discrimination, discernment, tastefulness, refinement, finesse, elegance, grace, style
"the house was furnished with taste"
antonyms: tastelessness, tackiness
>>
People actually fell for this

Ops probably a trap
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.