[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever commented on a band shirt you were wearing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 34

File: P1012569.jpg (37KB, 603x581px) Image search: [Google]
P1012569.jpg
37KB, 603x581px
Has anyone ever commented on a band shirt you were wearing?

My only experience stems from a brief encounter in college, I was wearing my favorite Black Flag t-shirt (Nervous Breakdown) and a *very* fat girl passed by me and said "Excellent taste!!" I've never met any punk bros or qt punk gfs which is kinda what I was hoping for when I first bought it.
>>
>>53327149
I was wearing my Slint shirt one day and some guy asked me if it was a Slint shirt
>>
>>53327168

'yeah'
'cool'
>>
I was wearing my band's shirt at school and a girl came to me and told me "I'm colleagues with the vocalist !"
I just said "Yeah ? Me too !" (I'm guitarist)
>>
>>53327149
people seemed to love my the residents shirt, dunno if they knew it was a band shirt tho
>>
Yeah people ask me what the designs/logos are all the time. The only shirt I wear that anyone knows is a Green Mind Dino Jr one. I've had multiple people in their 40s compliment me for it.
>>
I was installing fiber in a hospital and a doctor complimented my ratty old Dream Theater tour shirt that I don't mind getting torn up in dirty old ceilings.
>>
File: original.jpg (187KB, 1063x1041px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
187KB, 1063x1041px
>>53327149
>was wearing pic related
>went to Ralph's to buy some groceries
>This dude probably in his mid to late 20's stares me down
>I stare at him and he says "nice taste, my fellow patrician"
> I said "t-thanks man"
I wonder if he's here right now
>>
I wore an AJJ shirt to freshman orientation and someone else was wearing a Blackbird Raum shirt. We have been roommates for two years.
>>
>>53327149
Whenever I wear my Bad Brains shirt I get at least 2-3 complements on it
>>
I don't wear band t-shirts because they look like shit 99% of the time
>>
when i started going to college i used to get a couple compliments on my indie band shirts

but that was long ago and indie music is no longer cool
>>
>>53327149
>publicly supporting white supremacy, murder, and general hate

:^)))))
>>
My high school hipster English teacher didn't like my Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia t-shirt.
And not because she had something against Dimmu Borgir.
This was before the SJW uprising, she was a precursor.
>>
I was wearing an American Football shirt in a pub/bar and the bar tender played The Summer Ends.
>>
>>53327352
You both sound terrible
>>
>>53327640
and we smell even worse!
>>
The vocalist from We Came Out Like Tigers complimented me on my Teen Suicide shirt once
>>
I've had people complement me several times for a Kurt Vile shirt and a Talking Heads shirt I have. Still waiting for a complement for my Legendary Pink Dots shirt.
>>
>>53327149
had some dude comment on my leviathan hoody
He said "true black metal is from norway poser"

>wot
>>
File: neu.jpg (167KB, 1000x1295px) Image search: [Google]
neu.jpg
167KB, 1000x1295px
>>53327149
>own a Neu! t-shirt
>people always say stuff like "what does your t-shirt mean?"
>"what does that say? nev? new?"
>have to school these plebs and tell them it's "noy"
>>
>>53327858
I also have a Neu! shirt, i know this feel
the one time i got a complement on it was from a guy in his 50s
still, at least someone knows
>>
>>53327858
I saw a guy in a Neu shirt a few weeks ago and I regretted not saying something.
>>
>>53327149
One day in high school i was wearing my Pink Floyd t-shirt and this 9.9/10 qt came to me and told me "Hey I like your t-shirt !"

And i never fucked her
Man high school sucked
>>
I've had some kind compliment me on my Les Rallizes Denudes t-shirt at a suburban train station. It was pretty weird.
>>
>>53327961
some kid*
>>
My mom hid my Rush shirt in middle school. The Signals one with the Dalmatian about to pee on a fire hydrant.

My middle school found the band name inappropriate because 'Rush' and drugs are synonymous, apparently.
>>
>>53328055

she did you a favour
>>
>>53327961

I would have done the same, I love LRD.
>>
>>53327783
Nice Legendary Pink Dots shirt!
>>
>>53327341
Underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 637x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 637x670px
When I was a kid, I went to the beach one day with my dad and had no shirts to wear so he let me borrow a Grateful Dead shirt. Old guys left and right kept complementing me. One even said to my dad, "Gotta get 'em into it when they're young!"

I need more music attire. All I have is a sweater with OK Computer's art on it and a Rings Of Saturn shirt from a friend.
>>
>nobody compliments my Earl Sweatshirt shirt.

>people compliment my My Name is Earl shirt everytym i wear it.
>>
>>53328494
>unironically purchasing Odd Future mercy
fucking kill yourself
>>
I got a cute fat chick to compliment my immortal back patch at the ren fair once, shit was nads
>>
>>53327610
Oh, Rufus, that's just how adults in the real world react to a childish slob who still sports 'metal' t-shirts in public.
>>
Not often. Had a cool conversation one time when I was wearing my Tom Waits shirt and I asked this dude with a Marvin Gaye shirt if he had gotten it at Amoeba.

Was good times.
>>
File: asiwyfa.gif (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
asiwyfa.gif
80KB, 500x500px
>at a festival
>walking from campsite wearing ASIWYFA tee
>pass another dude with a different ASIWYFA tee
>we both point at each other and go EYYYYY
>>
File: djens kidman.jpg (31KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
djens kidman.jpg
31KB, 332x500px
>>53327583
>white supremacy
Varg has never promoted white supremacy or racism, confirmed for basing opinions on Metalsucks articles
>murder
Arguably self-defense, Euronymous was the definition of a waste of space, and everyone believed that he would have killed Varg for attention/hype.
>general hate
Nice specificity mane
>>
>>53327149
I met a really close friend from wearing a Code Orange Kids t shirt

also lel @ OP expecting to pick up attractive girls from wearing a Black Flag shirt
>>
File: l.jpg (106KB, 329x393px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
106KB, 329x393px
>>53327610
I would have made fun of you for wearing a Dimmu Burger shirt too
>>
>>53328953
haha u wear clothes i dont like kill yourself lmao
>>
Got a Run The Jewels shirt a few weeks back and I've at least received 6 compliments on it so far from fans I bump into while going about my day.

My favorite experience however was when I was wearing a Melt Banana shirt once and a businessman with a full suit and briefcase crossing the street looked over to me and shouted "MELT BANANA RULE MAN!!" and threw the horns up at me.
>>
>>53327149
was wearing a burzum s/t shirt at a local indie show (the bands were terrible but hey free live music) and a dude comes up to talk to me about my shirt and black metal in general. We traded bandcamp links to our respective music projects and his band, although broken up, was some solid as fuck pop-punk. Was pretty cool.
>>
When I saw mineral in November I think I got some comments about my American Football shirt, got me talking to some cool people about early emo. I talked in depth with some old coworkers about local hardcore crews and deathcore bands because of shirts too.
>>
>>53327232
kek, shameless promotion…disgusting
>>
>>53327352
ew
>>
a fairly qt girl asked me if my das racist shirt was a band
then she said that she had heard a track and that they make weird music
okay experience I guess/10
>>
Once. Primus shirt I got at a concert in 2012, next day some dude at uni recognized it, liked it, then learned that he missed the concert.
>Didn't checked the back of the shirt, it was the 2011 tour dates
>>
File: 1395092417190.jpg (33KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1395092417190.jpg
33KB, 576x432px
>>53327149
>drunk off my ass at some chicks house
>greasy dude with amebix shirt
"LOCK UP YOUR CHILDREN THE AXEMAN IS COMING"
>he was like "what"

another time
>walking home down east michigan by the hospital at 3 am
>drunk as shit kid with "FEAR" scrawled onto his shirt
>looks like a cruster, but there was no dog with bandanna in sight so i'm not 100%
"ayy I love FEAR!"
"whats your favorite song man?"
"BOMB THE RUSSIANS!"
"then they'll never get to you!!"

>mfw that kid
>>
>be a fat old metal head
>wear fat old metal head shirt
>go to bar or show
>other fat old metal heads wearing shirt from other bands comment
>discussion/argument ensues
>buy each other drinks while wives/gfs talk shit about record collections and shows
evrytiem

>
>>
About half the shirts I own are band shirts, fight me /fa/ ,mostly copped from shows I've been to.

>Iceage
>Descendents
>Com Truise
>Night Birds
>Sorority Noise
>QOTSA
>Screaming Females

Game recognized with all of em at least once

>tfw nobody likes your Snowing shirt

People comment a lot on a Jawbreaker shirt I have too, ofc because they like the morton salt girl on it not for the band.
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
some pleb tried to tell me that anything post-36 chambers is just as good as 36 chambers today
>>
>>53327149
got complimented for my deerhunter and tb303 shirt in guitar center by like 3 different people, I'm not sure how to feel about that
>>
File: snapshot(2).jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot(2).jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>53330941
also this is like my best band shirt, coolest decal by far
>>
File: snapshot(1).jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot(1).jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>53331015
whoops wrong one, but thats an old glass casket shirt that fucking rules (thats an awesome deathcore band pre btbam)
>>
>>53331041
>>53331015
>>53330941

cool shirts bro
>>
I wear some black metal shirts and long sleeves, but only of pioneering and important bands. When people complement me I just act false and then wish they would die because they probably have shit taste and still don't know the real meaning and story of black metal yet alone know which bands matter.
>>
File: burzum einsatzkommando.jpg (93KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
burzum einsatzkommando.jpg
93KB, 768x1024px
Met lots of cool neo-nazi chicks hanging out at their biker bars wearing pic related
>>
File: HMM_Tee_1024x1024.jpg (114KB, 945x1024px) Image search: [Google]
HMM_Tee_1024x1024.jpg
114KB, 945x1024px
"ew, that's a disgusting monster"
;_;
>>
Went to buy a phone a while back and was wearing an Altar of Plagues tshirt.
Guy selling me the phone told me I had good taste and that he was friends with the band.
Turned out he used to be the bassist in The Wounded Kings (UK Doom band) for a while and performed with them

RIP that tshirt I fucking miss you
>>
>>53329408
you Irish?
>>
Went to a AJJ concert and Sean pointed at my Titus shirt and gave me a thumbs up. Or at least that's what I think happened
>>
>>53331797
Aren't Titus Andronicus and AJJ basically on opposite sides of the political spectrum?
>>
>>53328310
thx bud
>>
I got complimented while wearing my Swans and AJJ shirt. I saw some guy wearing a Coil shirt and I wish I would've said something to him.
>>
I had a Behemoth - Demigod shirt that I wore a lot in High School and often people would comment on it since it had the album art, which is pretty eye-catching.

Some people would ask what my Lurker of Chalice shirt said since the band logo is practically unreadable at a glance.

That's pretty much it.
>>
I was wearing a Lamb of God shirt one night and a qt came up to me and told me that it looked cool and that she liked the band. I ended up in her bed several hours later.
I would have never expected this to happen - she didn't even look like a metal fan at all.
>>
>>53328953
Something tells me ironically purchasing Odd Future merch would be much worse
>>
>>53331851
I don't think so, Titus lyrics aren't really all that political.
>>
Saw a dude in my class wearing a death grips shirt. Told him nice shirt, he says thanks, and that was it. I feel like there's an unspoken understanding though.
>>
>tfw use to wear a Gorillaz T-shirt once a week in High School
>would get compliments from 20-30 other kids
>>
>>53327149
I talked for a few minutes with a p cool guy at a festival, I was wearing the classic Goo t-shirt
>>
>>53327280
which one
>>
>>53332123
A bartender told me I had a "cool shirt" when I was wearing that one. Said he was glad that younger people still listened to bands of his generation.
>>
>>53332180
Oh, and also an old english man (like 55 years old) that taught in an english academy I used to go to looked at that same shirt and asked me "Sonic Youth?" as if he was surprised. I answered "yes, Sonic Youth" and that was all. I'm not even sure if he knew the band, it was a really weird moment.
>>
In high school I was wearing a t-shirt with the Dead Kennedys logo on it. People complimented it a few times, most of them just saying "nice shirt" and asking me what the logo is supposed to be.
>>
File: 5qnp8_380036465.jpg (302KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
5qnp8_380036465.jpg
302KB, 1417x1417px
I have this on a sweater. One of my friends who's a hip hop head said it was trippy.
I also got asked if I was a satanist one time when I wore a Dark Funeral shirt.
>>
>tfw saw a girl wearing a Microphones t-shirt and didn't register in time to ask her about it.
>>
>>53327149
>Used to wear Burzum and Darkthrone shirts all the time
>2007 hit
>People started random convos on the bus all the time
>Rather than talk about music they just talked about immigration and how they hate life
>Try to talk about bands I was listening to at the time, conversation got weird as they seemed disinterested in talking about music
>Stopped wearing shirts with bands on them
>>
File: 4skins.png (2KB, 127x127px) Image search: [Google]
4skins.png
2KB, 127x127px
I got a 4 Skins patch sewed on the front of my hoody and a dude at the store commented on it a few weeks ago.

I was with the other dudes on my crew and they couldn't believe it, they thought I was literally the only one in the world to listen to them (as in, I think they thought I made the band up just to have something phallic and borderline offensive to wear)

In reality, both the dude and myself were surprised to run into another old Oi! fan in a very small northern plains farm town

Over the course of my life theres no way I could even count the coversations I've had initiated by a band t shirt or patch. It's even led to me getting laid.
>>
>>53330461
>tfw you know she's heard combination pizza hut and taco bell and nothing else
>>
File: 20150203_191641.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20150203_191641.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
tfw almost all the shirts I wear are band shirts
tfw everyone who sees my in the kveikur shirt thinks i support the kkk
>>
I wore a Death Grips shirt to a festival this summer. Some fat neckbeard said something like
>h-hey nice shirt
and almost ran away. Also two guys dressed like fucking Yung Lean yelled "FUCK YEAH DEATH GRIIIIIPPPSS".
needless to say I'm never wearing this shirt at a festival/concert again.
>>
>>53332804
>I shop exclusively on night channels
>>
Saw a guy wearing an Aphex Twin shirt and he was as awful as you'd imagine any /mu/ retard to be. Kept on using the word "faggot" and giving me unnecessary details and facts about artists he hates.
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-02-03 19.36.35.png (282KB, 597x479px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-02-03 19.36.35.png
282KB, 597x479px
>>53333318
never heard of it until now
but now that i have im tempted to buy this from them
>>
File: IMG_20150203_223519~2.jpg (806KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150203_223519~2.jpg
806KB, 2592x1944px
Nobody I know listens to HANL, but have started a few conversations over the Sonic Youth one
>>
I once wore an Econochrist shirt to high school, and some kid told me that Econochrist sucked.

I then became the bassist for Modest Mouse.
>>
All I get are neckbeards in slayer hoodies saying "Slayer is better" when I wear my 'Thrax shirt. Guess we're all stuck in the 80s.

>>53331797
Unrelated to the thread but did they ever play a sleep riff (Dragonaut I think) in the middle of the set. Really odd.
>>
Once in a Suicide Note shirt, once in a Rosetta shirt. Which is a bummer, because when I really think about it, the only reason I wear band shirts is in case somebody with similar taste wants to start a conversation about it. :/
>>
>>53332804
>that snowing shirt
>tfw it barely glows in the dark
>>
I had a Hella - Tripper shirt I used to wear a lot, and every show I wore it out to the band would give it props.
>>
I was wearing a Gorguts shirt when I was at Fanime and a guy who I think was working behind one of the stands at the dealer's area said he liked my shirt.
>>
File: 1422647396468.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1422647396468.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>Nirvana T-shirt:
"Dude Kurt Cobain commited suicide because he turned into an MTV product, if you would actually like his music you would respect his with not to be one".
And he was right, we burned that t-shirt later when we were drunk. I was 16 by the way.
>Sonic Youth:
Basic conversation about Sonic Youth and similar band recommendations
>Black Flag shirt:
We were at a crust-punk concert and this midget dwarf started screaming about how much he loved Black Flag, Sex Pistols, Misfits and all the other entry-level punk bands you can think of.
At the same time the vocalist was trying to anounce the next song, vocalist demanded the crowd to violenty pogo us around at the next song.
As the crowd started cheering I tried to slip away so the band started playing right away, went home with a black eye and a bruised mangled body thanks to a fucking Black Flag shirt and an obnoxious fan.
>No-Ca$h shirt:
I was arrested in the one with the pig dressed up as a cop getting chopped up with a hacking knife, multiple officers giggled at seeing the print and probably also because they know I was theirs for two whole weeks.
Sublime shirt:
Some guy loved Sublime so much he took me home to meet his girlfriend, all 3 of us smoked weed for two days straight and he insisted I touched his girlfriend's boobs to agree on how great they look and how firm they were.
Pretty sure they wanted a threesome but I politely declined because they both looked like their house didn't have a shower and the guy was very very pushy and I'm an autist.
>Joy Division:
Bunch of pubescent girls coming up to me asking me why I'm wearing a girl's shirt, took all my strength not to go full fedora on them.
Besides that mostly just quick glances from girls wearing one too but probably having no fucking clue what the band actually plays.
My ex has a phone cover these days and when I tried to make her listen to it atleast once she tod me I was being an elitist asshole.
>>
I've had a few edgelords comment on my Burzum shirt and a couple overweight autists eye me down hardcore in my death grips shirt.
>>
File: bocshir.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bocshir.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
>>
File: 11344.jpg (301KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
11344.jpg
301KB, 800x800px
I wore this Grateful Dead shirt to my biology lab today. Stella Blue sn't really one of their well known songs so nobody's ever commented on it. My 60+ year old professor said something about it immediately, turns out he's a huge Deadhead. can't wait to talk to him more about them
>>
File: 0.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>wearing my NMH on uni
2 people approach me
>"look at this pleb"
>"haha, for sure brother"
never again
>>
I get comments on my Dillinger Escape Plan shirt when I wear it to the gym.
>>
>>53335514
>wearing a Burzum shirt and calling other people edge lords
>wearing a DG shirt and calling other people autists
am I just missing the joke?
>>
I was at a bookstore and a cute barista complimented me on my Burzum shirt. We got to talking for a bit, but she was only familiar with the true Norwegian scene, which was a bit disappointing. Still, the encounter was pretty cool.
>>
>>53334463
Sorry man wouldn't be able to tell, don't listen to much Sleep
>>
File: foxing.jpg (132KB, 1000x984px) Image search: [Google]
foxing.jpg
132KB, 1000x984px
>>53327149
>wearing pic related
>"hey anon that's a cool shirt what is it?
>"it's a band
>"oh wow it looks cool
>"t-thanks

the name of the band is in big ass letters too, wtf.
>>
>>53336049
>but she was only familiar with the true Norwegian scene

You're acting like this is a bad thing.

I hope you die alone, she's probably fucking some Chad that's exclsuively into first wave and early 2nd wave Norweigan black metal right now whilst in tears of laughter at the fact that people actually listen to USBM and anything made after 1996.
>>
When I was a plebby teen I wore a Slipknot shirt and got comments on that but that's it
>>
a qt complimented me on my Streetlight Manifesto shirt last year, and one night I wore my Aphex Twin shirt out (the one that everyone says people mistake for Half-Life) and two people specifically complimented my Aphex shirt, most notably some guy on the subway who I never really got a good look at who yelled "APHEX TWIN" as I was getting out and then gave me a thumbs up
>>
>>53327149
I like that burzum shirt. Is it still available anywhere?
>>
>>53328363
where'd you cop that radiohead sweater tho?
>>
>Brand New
got the most compliments, a qt girl hugged me and some other guy wanted to do ecstasy with me at a fly lo show

>Deafheaven some guy that looked like he frequented fa and mu complimented me on it. He had only heard sunbather and he didn't seem to really care for them

on another note every time I compliment someone on their shirt 'hey, cool *insert band name* they're really awkward about it. I try talk about the band with them because I love music/talking about it and they seem so blaise, just me?
>>
>>53327149
>hey anon, what is your shirt
a band shirt
>what band
acid mothers temple
>blank stare
>>
Only time I can recall was when I was wearing my "Who the Fuck Is Arcade Fire" t-shirt to Wal-Mart i just got awkward looks from parents
>>
>>53327583
the only thing he's supporting is music SJW
>>
>>53329547
this
>>
File: deceit.jpg (56KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
deceit.jpg
56KB, 600x599px
I wish this was a shirt
>>
>>53336858
>they're really awkward about it
Because 8-9/10 times they only heard a few songs off youtube from them, and you bringing it up puts them in a position to be called out on being a poser
>>
Can't say I've ever gotten a compliment on a t-shirt but Michael Gira said he liked my hat after a show.

It was a grimy cap I picked up at a thrift store
>>
>>53337019
good taste. can i put it on my chart? :v)
>>
>Have black and white ELHR shirts, wear them all the time
>"No fun, not ever? Oh I get it, it's like you don't like working, cause of that lady on the shirt, haha"
>Have to explain like an autist that the label is owned by a tortured man and is 100% unironic
>>
File: 1421734029400.jpg (173KB, 606x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1421734029400.jpg
173KB, 606x1011px
>At mall
>Nigger wearing sagging jeans, a snapback, Jays, and a black shirt
>He turns around
>Dillinger Esc Plan
>wtf
>"N-nice shirt man, DEP are great"
>"Thanks mane"

I still don't know if he just got the shirt because of the design, or if there are thug-looking people who listen to mathcore. It's a strange world.
>>
Once in a show a guy walked to me, grabbed my shoulder, pointed at my band shirt and did that fist shake thing that metalheads always do because he was the drummer of the band
>>
One of my professors told me he liked my Bathory shirt...I found his Spotify gooogling his name and apparently he listens to a lot of metal.

>wearing metal shirts in public
>>
>>53338108
yeah i know 2015 the world is falling apart and ppl are still racist
>>
>>53335519
got that t same one. no one ever said shit to me about it tho
>>
>>53339691
I've actually had a couple people comment on mine. The first time someone complemented me on it I totally spilled my spaghetti everywhere. Not my shining moment
>>
File: ss+(2014-12-04+at+05.03.48).png (596KB, 448x579px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-12-04+at+05.03.48).png
596KB, 448x579px
>>53329495
Quit defending his innocence and revel in his guilt, be proud of him accomplishments and belief, and trust that he is your savior
>>
File: happy backpack.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
happy backpack.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>53336311
Good lord.
>>
File: lazerslut.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lazerslut.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>>53327149
Bought this last night at a show. Gotta support local shit.
>>
File: Incubus_Serpenttemptation.jpg (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus_Serpenttemptation.jpg
41KB, 300x300px
Was wearing this shirt in a Torchie's Tacos one day, and the waiter commented on it.

Him: Dude i saw them live, it was amazing!
Me: Oh yeah? Cool man!
Him: Yeah dude, I think The Offspring played too, you shoulda been there!
Me: Ah
>>
>>53339826
is that taylor swift?
>>
>>53339826
cool shirt tho

is the band good?
>>
>>53339919
Yeah, I mean I've always liked it. It's just one guy. Check it out. Last years local fest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIMG04BA0es

>>53339916
Yeah, pretty sure.
>>
>>53327341
he's probably dead now
he regretted about that comment
so he commited suicide
>>
File: 2403-214727.jpg (304KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2403-214727.jpg
304KB, 1600x1200px
trver and kvlter than any of you faggots
>>
I saw a girl a few weeks ago (qt) wear the album art to converge's last album (pic related) under her jacket with a really cute black skirt.

I was hanging out with other girls already so I couldn't stop and make conversation but I pointed and said Love your shirt! and she said thanks.

Didn't go further, but it made me feel good.
>>
>>53332804
>kveikur
>swans
>descendents
>the clash

nice tees, the rest of it it's all shit
>>
i got complimented for wearing a the doors' t shirt that my mother gave me as a christmas present
>>
>>53340032
But I have a Horna shirt too you pleb
>>
Had a King of the Beach tee that I stopped wearing after having everyone and their mother ask me for drugs. It got me laid a couple times but I felt like a dealer walking around in the fucking thing.
>>
i have a The World Is blahblahblah shirt and people always ask me what the fuck that means
>>
File: 2403-215829.jpg (274KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2403-215829.jpg
274KB, 1600x1200px
this shirt reeks of kvlt, stale body odor and cheap beer mixed with past camp fires
>>
Shirt, naw. A hoodie, yeah. I got a black hoodie with a red afx symbol I'd silkscreened on. I've gotten about 4 half life comments, but I got 3 comments, during my first semester of uni, on it being aphex twin.

I remember one was actually a short hair qt in the library who stood up and practically shout "APHEX!" while pointing/looking at me. between me being an autist & the library being full due to finals week, i just gave a thumbs up and said "aw yeah" super quietly
>>
>>53340111
which one do you have?
>>
>>53336311
This is why no one likes people who listen to black metal
>>
File: 2403-220822.jpg (303KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2403-220822.jpg
303KB, 1600x1200px
i've gotten a few comments back when i used to wear this, mostly it was people asking how long it's been since i've taken a shower
>>
>How metalheads make friends
>wear band shirt
>someone likes it
>proceed to talk about metal for an hour

I know I'm gonna get shit on for this but I wear band shirts everyday. I get compliments all the time and pretty often strike up conversations with cool people. I met one of my best friends because He liked my Gojira shirt and I liked his Amon Amarth shirt.
>>
>>53339956
what the fuck

that was nice
>>
>>53340042
i had several 'woah' moments seeing various people wearing this shirt and eventually realized they weren't actually converge shirts and none of them probably knew who converge are
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.