[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/prod/ - music production

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2moredyslexias.jpg (439KB, 885x886px) Image search: [Google]
2moredyslexias.jpg
439KB, 885x886px
>dislexia edition
Post the tracks you're working on, discuss general music composition. Learn why people don't follow you on soundcloud and the qt in namm wont let you turn her knobs, if you know what I mean.

Remember to use:
>clyp.it for WiPs
>soundcloud for completed tracks and getting called a fag for not going to soundcloud threads

We're making an album! (or trying to).
Check the next post for info.

Stuff:
>Pastebin - Links, books, videos, articles, tutorials and stuff:
http://pastebin.com/pYGCLu6q

>/prod/ wiki - looking for contributors (wink, wink)
http://mu-sic-production.wikia.com/wiki//mu/sic_Production_Wiki

Previous thread: >>53141099
>>
>>53168842
We're making an album! (or trying to).
How to join:
>Take a good look at this picture
>Be inspired by it
>that's it
Anything goes, feel free to find anons to collab and have fun with in any way you want. Or just work solo.
We're doing this for fun.

Found this track from the album: https://clyp.it/osvyji04 that you can use for inspiration.
>>
File: lunga2morebeers.jpg (232KB, 885x886px) Image search: [Google]
lunga2morebeers.jpg
232KB, 885x886px
>>53168882
>Forgot the picture
>>
File: 256.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
256.png
23KB, 489x423px
>tfw your computer is on the fritz right when you got new mics and pres and were about to launch headfirst into a bunch of recording projects, including your first album in several years.
>>
just sent some stuff to fantano
>>
>>53169480
prove it
>>
Is it worth it to study music production in university?
>>
>>53170010
it's not worth going to university for anything, there is not much demand for a lot of the stuff that is taught
>>
File: kenreturnarrow.gif (622KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
kenreturnarrow.gif
622KB, 256x192px
AND WE'RE LIVE
>>
Can we stop putting "fag" in the OP guys?
>>
>>53171281
I have a lot of bad associations with that word too anon.
>>
>>53171461
kek
>>
>>53171281
eh... it's 4chan bro
>>
>>53171561
I wasn't being a kekstein I'm actually serious. Even with the desensitization of the word because of time spend on the 4chans it still makes me cringe.
>got called that by family
>went on for years
>got to the point where the only word my brother would say to me was that. no "hi" or "ok" or anything else.
yyyyep.
>>
>>53171624
jeez it just got real
>>
>>53171836
s-sorry
>>
>>53171998
don't worry my man, families are overrated.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.