[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanye West GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0655.jpg (153KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0655.jpg
153KB, 500x750px
>post your discography ranking

What features are you expecting for the 7th solo?
>>
File: b3iPl.jpg (153KB, 550x446px) Image search: [Google]
b3iPl.jpg
153KB, 550x446px
[OFFICIAL PATRICIAN YE DISCOG RANKING]

Late Registration > MBDTF > CD > Yeezus > Graduation > 808's
>>
There's no such thing as a best Kanye album. There could only be a least shitty Kanye album. And that would be a Power single with no other songs included.
>>
I don't know, i was expecting something REALLY great, with amazing brazilian or tribal drums because of that Adidas advertising, but now he released this ballad song, so i really don't know what to expect since they're almost opposite to the Kanye's limits.
>>
>>53082591
Power is one of the worst songs on MBDTF though
Late Registration is objectively and unequivocally the best Kanye album due to the presence of Jon Brion
>>
>>53082507
spoken like someone who just got into kanye
>>
>>53082656
Who is John Brion?
>>
>>53082647
You never know what exactly to expect from a Kanye album, he could scrap Only One and everything he's done for the album in a sec and start with a whole different idea.

what did you think of this 2
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0wr66q5IBs
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4NyVt9kZ4s
>>
1. Graduation
2. MBDTF
3. Yeezus
4. Late Registration
5. The College Dropout
6. 808s

I'm judging most by the replay value
>>
>>53082729
Yeezus has the more replay value out of all his albums for me
>>
1. MBDTF
2. Yeezus
3. Colllege Dropout
4. Graduation
5. Late Registration
6.808s

i'm expecting paul mccartneys
>>
>>53082754
i second that, bro
>>
that song with the rihanna feature is supposedly coming very soon.

it was described as "acoustic guitar and a big, soaring chorus and melody with a massive hook"

sounds like it's going to be just as spare as Only One, if it's just an acoustic guitar and singing.

so that's probably the sound of the album, basically.
>>
>>53082716

Wow, i didn't know that All Day was released, is this official? Sounds like a demo or something like that.

I really liked this, reminds A LOT of Drake, doesn't it? Isn't what i'm looking for his next album, but it's good, keeping the Yeezus minimalistic beats but returning to his commercial verge.

About Bitch Please, the quality is terrible, i can't say anything.
>>
File: 6567576.jpg (31KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
6567576.jpg
31KB, 500x667px
I really hope for James Blake, Frank Ocean, Lupe Fiasco to be on the album
>>
>>53082716
that first instrumental sounds like it could be a Swans song, wtf

that would be a very strange direction for Kanye to go
>>
>>53082754

Yeah, for me, lately, too.

But i think it's short lenght has fault on this, it's a fast album, it's easier to listen to it more times than his other works. I didn't take this in consideration.
>>
1. MBDTF
2. The College Dropout
3. 808s & Heartbreaks
4. Yeezus
5. Late Registration
6. Graduation

Pusha T feature maybe? I love all his contributions on MBDTF so I'm hoping for a return. James Blake and FlyLo would be dope as fuck.
>>
CD 7/10
LR 8/10
G 6/10
808 6/10
MBDTF 8/10
Y 5/10
>>
>>53082799
Nope, that's just a remake someone did from a leaked snippet. Song is most likely scrapped by now since he said it would be the first single for the 7th solo and then Only One came out, but who knows.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=281ehdy%3E&s=8#.VKWqsXRH0b0
>>
Kanye and Paul need to make another Helter Skelter.
>>
File: 764764.jpg (143KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
764764.jpg
143KB, 500x695px
>>53082821
sounds like some drone/ambient shit

would be could to see a cdq outcome out of it tbh
>>
>>53082901
KANYE x PAUL EP WHEN?
>>
Paul Mccartney already did some things outside his zone, maybe he and Kanye could work this together.

Do you guys ever listened to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6t_Aj5C7Ao
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.