[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I'm starting a band called Suicide, and this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.jpg (64KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
64KB, 1024x1024px
Hey guys I'm starting a band called Suicide, and this is the cover of our debut album. We're going to be an electro-punk-alt-rock-vaporwave group. What do you guys think? Any suggestions?
>>
File: Untitled.png (113KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
113KB, 232x232px
KLL YRSELF
>>
File: Suicide1977[1].jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide1977[1].jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>
terrible artwork. change it.

ghost rider
>>
Cover Eight Oh Eights and Heartbreak. It's pretty heavy.
>>
Hey guys, OP here. Suicide is an already pretty original name, but I was alerted to some guys (plagiarists?) who use the name Suicide, so I would like some suggestions on another name. The only rule is that it must contain the word 'suicide' in some means, and it must be pretty heavy. Any suggestions?

-Assman from Suicide
>>
>>52546864
808s & Suicide
>>
>>52546864
Are you trying to be funny or something? Because this is a very poor attempt at comedy.
>>
>>52546864
Suicide is Born from the Darkness ov My Soul
>>
>>52546864
Suicide Silence
>>
> We're going to be an electro-punk-alt-rock-vaporwave group

I can't completely tell whether you're fucking with us, but that album artwork is terrible. No offense. Get someone who's actually good at design to do it for you.
>>
>>52546638
OH SHIT OP

YOU ALREADY GOT SOME COMPETITION
>>52546690
>>
>>52546910
I was thinking the same thing.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_%28band%29

>Suicide is an American electronic synthpunk musical duo, intermittently active since 1970 and composed of vocalist Alan Vega and Martin Rev on synthesizers and drum machines. They are an early synthesizer/vocal musical duo.

>Never widely popular amongst the general public, Suicide are highly influential: critic Wilson Neate argues that Suicide "would prove as influential as The Clash. The synthpop, techno, and industrial dance sounds of the 1980s and 1990s, and now the new New Wave of electroclash, all gesture back to that foundational album."[1]

>In a November 1970 flyer the band was the first ever to use the phrase "punk music" to advertise a concert.
>>
>>52546910
This group might be funny in some ways, but no. This is a real project. We want to express ourselves through music, and the sorrow that we go through on a daily basis is very real and we wish to express that.

>>52546948
I wish I had somebody to do a better one. Anyways it probably won't be used; it's a WIP. I want to have a somewhat minimalist album cover, but the title of the album will be 'Commit Yourself'.

-Assman
>>
>>52546638
Commit yourself to making a better album cover.
>>
>>52546673
Also thanks for the pic. I'd like to use this as a background for the album cover but I'd like to know who I have to ask for permission to use the image.
>>
>>52546638

Obv it's a joke.

In case it's not :

- Change your name because it sucks
- Change your artwork because it sucks
- Stop giving a fuck about genres and shit
- Play and record fucking music

Then you can call youreselves a "group"
>>
Hey you guys I'm starting a band called Led Zeppelin, we're going to play bluesy buttrock
>>
>>52547165
We'll get right on it. We will change the name but we want suicide as a word in our name. We'll try to record soon enough and we'll post some samples on /mu/ when it's done.
>>
>>52547214

I bet you didn't understand me.
There are bilions of kids that are pretending to playing music in this exact moment. But the sucks. You know why? Because they didn't fucking get the fact that you need practice to go on.
4chan won't help you.
Call your friends right now and tell the that's time for playing. NOW.
And burn that artwork. And name too.
>>
>>52547410
Tru-Skate here. I'm the producer. I feel the band needs a heavy image for our heavy music. As an innovative and original band we need to get the point across that we are SUICIDE not your regular band.
>>
>>52547656
heavy music?
u trying to make 808s and heartbreak or something?
>>
>>52547681
Sorry man, we don't do mainstream. Never heard of them
>>
>>52546710
Reroll
>>
stick with the name. Commit yourself is a great album title.
that album cover looks like shit though. youve got a good concept but dont think nobody notices you're influenced by death grips.
>>
>>52547214
Try "Legalize Suicide."
Sounds both catchy and edgy enough, ey?
>>
Sorry guys but I don't feel you guys are taking our vibe serious enough. We aren't kidding around here guys. We want to express ourselves artistically through music. I've taken inspiration from Linkin Park and many other underground bands. We want to provide a diverse blend of music. We are Suicide.
>>
Sue and the Sides

you can be sue
>>
ht tp://strawpoll.me/3314060
Vote for possible name suggestions from some I saw in this thread. This is not finalized.
>>
File: ep.jpg (566KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ep.jpg
566KB, 1024x1024px
A possible concept background image for an EP/album that was inspired by >>52546673.

Any opinions?
>>
>>52548167
wow that looks really cool Assman
>>
>>52546690
Yeah OP Suicide is already an existing and successful electronic duo, try to be more creative.
>>
>>52547869
Stop man, this isn't funny at all.
>>
>>52548514
Please leave our thread. We don't appreciate haters.
>>
>>52546934
As I have recently found out, that is the actual name of a "band" and as such will not be considered any further.
>>
>>52546864
assman and the kill urself my mans
>>
>>52546673
Yerself is Kill
>>
>Assman and Tru-Skate

All my lols
>>
>>52549404
Bro I don't see what you find funny about my name man that's kinda offensive
>>
File: Whole_Foods.jpg (64KB, 550x294px) Image search: [Google]
Whole_Foods.jpg
64KB, 550x294px
>>52549539
You just sound like the world's lamest rap duo.
>>
>>52549652
Bro can you read? We're not a rap duo.
>>
Dream Baby Dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FFIFsK1duw
>>
>>52549710
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04xBcUyWFJd

was this ya'll in the vocaroo thread?
>>
File: cover.jpg (681KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
681KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>52550029
Album cover v3. Rate it m8s.
>>
>>52550029
i like it
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.