[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things you hate at concerts >Those people that start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 4

ITT: Things you hate at concerts

>Those people that start bawling their eyes out along with screaming or shrieking "I love you *artist*!"
>The train of people that tries to get to the front
>>
If you go to shows with bawling fans like that you're listening to bad "artists"
>>
I hate not knowing where to stand or what to do with my hands.
>>
People who come alone.
Me and my mates have made a habit out of mocking them, when we were at Swans a while back we bugged one guy so much that he left an hour in.
>>
those 6'6" guys who bring their 5'1" girlfriend to the gig, push to the front and then lift her ontop of their shoulders the whole time
>>
>>52240925
You should do what I do, and smell her ass while she's up there.
>>
>>52240827
>The train of people that tries to get to the front
fucking this
>>
>>52240949

i'm 5'9", like i'm gonna tiptoe and lean forward onto some enormous ape guy who could snap me in half just to get a face full of 3dpd fart smell
>>
>>52240827
Anyone who gets into a pit with their girlfriend and then gets angry when their girlfriend gets bumped into and they start sneakily hitting the normal people in the pit

Like seriously wtf man?
>>
>Guys who stand perfectly still with their arms crossed

Don't lie to me. I'm sure half of /mu/ is guilty of this.
>>
>>52240827
people that go "WOOOOO" during the middle of songs
>>
>>52240960
I usually poke them all in their side as they're passing by with my index fingers. It's their little punishment and it's funny to watch them squirm and wonder who the fuck did that.
>>
>>52240984
I usually add a look of judgement and disdain too, even though inside I'm screaming like the girls in the Beatles live videos.
>>
>>52240984

Yeah, I also hate paying attention to things that I came to see.
>>
File: 1417822789556.webm (1MB, 640x640px)
1417822789556.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>One person stage dives at a decently appropriate time
>Everyone starts doing it at all times
>I can't see the band anymore
>>
Those cunts that have to record the entire show.
>Bout a month ago at a gwar show
> some 40 mexican dude starts recording the show
> try to move in a way were he isnt in front of me but im still standing with my group
> moves his camera every time i move like he was intentionally blocking my view
>not even a good camera
>finally his battery dies
> he then proceeds to pull out his phone and starts recording from where he left off

Fuck those assholes.
>>
>the 4'7" girl who moves up next to you then gets triggered because you're trying to rock out and bumping into her

I was here first midget
>>
Fucking hip-hop shows and that air-horn sound.
>>
File: hand over ur honey.gif (973KB, 430x227px) Image search: [Google]
hand over ur honey.gif
973KB, 430x227px
>that guy who keeps slapping yr ass
>>
>>52241113
N-no homo
>>
>>52240898

you're a cunt
>>
>>52240898

eat shit
>>
>>52241206
>>52241184

They don't really do that, they're just fishing for replies guys.
>>
>>52240898
Kill yourself.
>>
Manlets who complain they can't see the band.
>>
>>52241184
>>52241206
>>52241225
calm down man it was b8
>>
People asking me why I'm wearing earplugs.
>>
>the end of the show where the audience lines up to shake hands with the band and you realise you have really sweaty palms
>trying to slip out without shaking hands and the bouncers pull you back in
>the pretty girl bassist sees you getting put back in line and gives you a funny look
>when you finally get to the front of the line to shake her hand she does that cool guy pull away the hand and comb your hair thing
never go see ringo deathstarr guys
>>
>>52241040
At least look like you're enjoying yourself unless you go to those 2deep4 you gigs where you will be castrated for toe tapping.
>>
>>52240827
Concerts.

Pop music is pure shit.
>>
>>52240925
I'm 6'7 and I almost always bring my 5'1" friend (>tfw no gf) ontop of my shoulders.
>>
When you accidentally spit on the bartender's face when you order a water, and he puts his hand to his face and looks at it and you, and you wish to die.
>>
>>52241264
Ouch
>>
>>52241302
>having a (probably)qt girl rub her crotch on the back of your head and not gf'ing her
>>
>>52240898
I bet that made you feel real good, bud.
>>
>>52241275

I don't know what that even means. Smile constantly? Jump around like an idiot? If I paid to see the band I'm probably enjoying myself, who goes to shows for bands they don't even like?

Seems like a waste of energy just to meet some arbitrary social threshold.
>>
>>52241382
somebody get the fedora off this guy
>>
>>52241462
check your neurotypical privilege
>>
>>52241301
le wronge generation
>>
>>52241301
le wrong generation
>>
>>52240898
Kill yourself, cunt
>>
>>52240898
Uhh guys. How would this not be bait?
>>
>>52241264
did u get her digits
>>
>>52240925
That is literally me, minus putting her on my shoulders.
Not sorry.
>>
>>52241184
>>52241206
>>52241225
>>52241376
>>52241611
Lel.
Hey if we bugged any of you sorry, it was all in good fun.

>>52241216
Yeah we do lel, though we've been cutting down on it lately since we ended up getting kicked out of the venues a few times.
Usually people will just tell us to fuck off and move away but every once in a while you'll get someone to go hide in the restroom or leave and that makes it all worth it.
>>
>>52241301
Hi again
>>
>>52241727
>every once in a while you'll get someone to go hide in the restroom or leave and that makes it all worth it
Jesus Christ I hope one day you meet some autist with anger issues who literally kicks your teeth in
people don't pay money to get harrassed by a bunch of dudebros
>>
>>52241727
>tfw normalfags are going to swans shows
DAE remember when the swans were underground -_-
>>
>>52240898
successful b8
>>
>>52241767
>Jesus Christ I hope one day you meet some autist with anger issues who literally kicks your teeth in

Eh so far we've been pretty good at assessing whether someone could be violent.
Things did get physical a couple of times but the first time we just apologized and the guy calmed down and the second we ended up getting drunk with the guy after the show lel.
>>
>>52241719

i don't even have a problem with you being 6'6", it's not like you can help that

it's more the fact that those guys have to completely block out half the people behind them just so their midget girlfriend can catch the vocalist's spit with her face

>>52241003

FREEBIRD!
>>
>>52242238
We always make sure to get there early so we aren't, like, butting our way to the front. And we also always stand at the side of the venue so we aren't front and center! So hopefully if we are ever at the same show I stay on your good side. :)
>>
File: [toad licking joke].jpg (108KB, 314x473px) Image search: [Google]
[toad licking joke].jpg
108KB, 314x473px
>PLAY CREEP
>it's not even a radiohead show
>>
That fucking drukass metalhead that thrashes all around the place and tries to get you into moshpits and shit
>>
>>52241727
>lel
>>
Drunk russians, fucking untermensch...
>>
>>52241727
lel lel lel
>>
>>52242184
lel
>>
my city being full of faggots that will get pushy as fuck at literally any GA show that is 1000 capacity or higher. i thought it was a general concert thing until I started going to out of town shows
>>
>>52240984
Are you even paying attention to the band that is playing? Fuck, man.
>>
>>52241012
>>52240960
>>52240827

lel you're all fucking beat. I love coming in 5 min before the show starts and pushing all the beta's aside as I make my way all the way to the front
>>
>>52244146
yeah right in yr dreams pipsqueak
>>
>People who mosh at inappropriate shows (El Ten Eleven, Man Man)
>Drunk middle aged guys (it's always drunk middle aged guys) who sing along loudly and out of tune
>PEOPLE WHO FUCKING FILM
>PEOPLE THAT TAKE A THOUSAND SHITTY PICTURES
>FUCK
>Guys who grind on girls which inevitably leads to them bumping her into the person in front of them repeatedly. I don't want to be in a grinding threesome with your 4/10
>People that get drunk and spill their drinks on people
>
>>
>The rapper keeps telling the crowd to put their hands up 5 times a song

I look stupid, and my arms get tired and I just want to watch. Stop telling me what to do
>>
>overprotective boyfriends that start shit with you if you so much as glance in her direction/brush up against her
>>
>the guy smoking pot next to me the whole show in an indoor venue
>>
>>52241727
You sound like the sort of person who goes to /b/ and doxes people for teh lulz.
>>
>people who crowd kill
>people who piss and moan about moshing/any kind of crowd movement
>giant drunk dudes who don't realize how big they are and risk injuring people by being fat cunts
>assholes who get in the middle of the dancing/moshing with their drink

>>52240898
congrats, you're the kind of shitwad that gets jumped at a punk show. Stick to your shitass p4kcore m8.
>>
>>52244929
Crowd kill?
>>
>>52240925
the fucking fratdicks who get RIGHT UP FUCKING FRONT and feel the need to "protect" their girlfriends are worse
>>
>>52241050
>Against Me!

like fuck it was fun but when there's more people on the stage than there are to catch them it becomes an issue
>>
>>52241264
lmao i went to see smashing pumpkins they were supporting and some guy shouted at her "get your rat out" and the whole band was on edge with anxiety the rest of the gig it was pretty funny. not the only bad thing to happen to them that night either
>>
>>52241251
edgy sperglords who think it's cool to not wear earplugs are so annoying.

>tfw I go to more shows in a month than these shitheads have been to in their entire lives
>>
>>52240898
nice b8 m8
>>
>>52245002
>not the only bad thing to happen to them that night either

Yeah to top it all off, they had to open for Smashing Pumpkins.
>>
>>52241727
douchecunt here reminds me of something that happened last night

>Math The Band The Band and Jeff fuckin Rosenstock
>aw yiss
>bunch of frat bros there for rosenstock
>literally wearing fucking fraternity branded clothing
>whatever, if they're here they're probably cool
>they kept throwing people away from the front so they could be right against the stage
>kept crowd killing
>throwing closed fists
>afterwards one of them met Jeff and called him "Jeff Rosenbrand"
>>
>>52241727
Get your shit kicked in you fucking faggot.
>>
>When it's a venue with seats but the people infront of you insist on standing up.

I'm a shortfag and so I can't see shit when average sized people are standing infront of me. Also I'm lazy and I just like to sit down.
>>
fucking drunken dadmoshers

there is nothing more dangerous at a show than a drunk dad
>>
>>52244840
>the guy who gets mad because he thinks you insulted his gf and tries to hit you but gets jumped by security
>>
>>52244942
deliberately being a cunt to people who are keeping themselves out of the pit by trying to force them in, throwing closed fists/kicking other people moshing or dancing, etc

basically just being a dick to people who are trying to enjoy the show however they please
>>
>>52245139
Oh I gotcha. Yeah fuck those people. I got punched in the face by a guy trying to mosh at a goddam RJD2 show. Who the fuck does that?
>>
>>52244864
I had this happen recently, two people in front of me though. Wasn't as annoying as I would have thought. Really didn't smell it all that much surprisingly.
>>
>>52245190
people who mosh at hip hop shows generally have never been to an actual show in their lives and have no fucking clue how to behave. It's really annoying.
>>
>>52245312
Yeah, I'd say that's pretty accurate

I had a really bizarre experience at Atmosphere. My buddy and I got the time wrong, so we showed up right when doors opened, so we had a front and center spot. When Atmosphere came on, this wasted frat guy kept bumping me from behind, reaching his arms towards the stage by reaching around either side of my head, trying to push past me to the rail and putting his arms around me. I told him to knock it off a few times, and then he and his friend switched places, and the friend then started to bump me with his fucking crotch. Then he started grinding the ugly fucking girl he was with into me. It was bullshit, and when I told him to knock it off he told me that's what happens when you're in the front and to deal with it. If he hadn't been with two big black dudes and I wasn't high as shit, I totally would have maybe probably not tried to fight him
>>
>>52240827

i was at a ben folds show with my parents when i was young and a guy at the back yelled "play some megadeth!"

they actually did lol
>>
>>52240898

This is why i love punk shows.
People like that ( not like you because you're obviously baiting but some ones like that do exist ) you get beaten out.
>>
>>52245475

-you
>>
>>52245469
Did he sing to people on chatroulette?
>>
Last month I went to see Authority Zero at the altar bar in Pittsburgh. The band was great. The crowd was terrible, and here's why:

Some asshole thought it was a great idea to put a guy(girl?) in a wheelchair up in front of the stage right in front of the pit. some guy "guarded" the wheelchair, and started a fight when anybody bumped into it. The place turned into a brawl and a bunch of people were thrown out. All because the vibe was killed by the wheelchair guy. It was fucking bullshit
>>
>>52241184
he's also a liar
>>
>>52241727
you're trying so hard, i really hope that when i reach the end of this thread you aren't still replying, you sad little ape
>>
>>52245738

im not sure i get the reference but good post
>>
Those fags that go to every fucking show and are always there with their fucking brown coats and thick framed glasses fuck off you weird faggot i bet you don't even like music you're just doing this to show how unique and special you are for watching others do something.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.