[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally cannot stand these. The quality is pretty good but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (33KB, 460x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 460x461px
Literally cannot stand these. The quality is pretty good but holy shit they never stay in my ear. What earbuds do you use /mu/? I need new ones.
>>
They always stayed in mine
>>
File: mu listening guide.png (413KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mu listening guide.png
413KB, 800x1000px
>>51784406
>>
>using earbuds
>not using patrician over the ear headphones
lel *plugs in beats* im gonna listen to some kanye now haha, im so patrician am i right xD
>>
I used sony ones before I switched to over the ear headphones. they were less than $40 US and they were pretty comfy and sounded good enough. But they broke quickly
>>
>>51784434
I mean I have Sony headphones but when I'm not home and want to listen to music I prefer earbuds
>>
>>51784419
same here

the sound quality might not be the greatest but they look pretty good

>>51784434
what if he wants to use earbuds
>>
>>51784406
They're too bassy for me, and the left stayed in but the right fell out
>>
>>51784426
epic meme
>>
>>51784434
Why would you wear headphones outside? Kek
>>
>> 51784406
Can't go wrong with a pair of Sennheisers.
>>
i lucked out the stay in my ear and i get full volume from em.

i feel for you though, there's headphones that just don't go in my ear
>>
>>51784434
over the ear headphones are neat to be used indoors fucktard
>>
>>51784486
>left stayed in but the right fell out
Holy shit this is my exact problem rn
>>
>>51784426
>How to look autistic in public
>>
>>51784434
>Jogging with music on
>Using over the ear headphones

But at least you will be patrician (and fat)
>>
File: .jpg (26KB, 650x320px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
26KB, 650x320px
>>
>>51784523
And guess what OP, they're only $100 :^)
>>
Buy JVC Marshmallows
you will never, ever, regret it
>>
>>51784581
>>51784581
What the fuck are those? They look like they're made to puncture your brain.
>>
>>51784650
Myst nail 2.
>>
>tfw poorfag and can't afford new in-ear earbuds so either have to look autistic with around ear headphones or use these piece of shit earplugs
>>
>>51784406
The noise cancellation on those things are absolutely atrocious.
>>
>wearing over-the-ear headphones away from home
Oh god you're those kind of people

OP I use the Narmoo S1's and they are fantastic for the price ($45)
>>
>>51784667
>>51784581
are they good?
>>
>>51784616
Their quality has fallen so badly in the last few years, I can't keep one for more than three months or so without an earbud going out completely. I just gave up on them.
>>
Just buy niggerbass earbuds from the bargain bin for public use.
Sound quality isn't going to be ideal anyway with all the ambient noise outside.
>>
>>51784753
>what is noise cancelling and isolation
>>
>>51784698
These look super nice. Idk if you've used the earpods, but how does the clarity and bass level compare? And i assume yours are much better at noise cancellation.
>>
soundmagic e10 sound great and fit in my ears well
>>
>>51784770
>Spending exorbitant amounts of money on earbuds that will likely be stolen or broken
Then again I don't listen to music in public much so it's not as much of a priority for me.
>>
>>51784709
I like them. Some may dislike typical single-driver lack of nigguh-bass, but you DO hear it, it's very different feel. Otherwise very solid plugs, details are amazing. Sounds stage too, two voices really feel like they come from different distances(if they were recorded like that), noise is completely different in these. But I feel they need an amp.syourl
>>
>>51784907
where can you buy them?
>>
File: .jpg (115KB, 405x581px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
115KB, 405x581px
>>51784929
I bought them in Moscow. Amazon is your friend I guess.
>>
>>51784817
Clarity is the best I've had with IEMs. However, this is also the most I've ever spent on IEMs. They're a little bass heavy, but that's how I like them. The build quality is fucking fantastic. All aluminum looks really nice and makes them super durable. The only problem I had with them is that I usually use medium-sized eartips with other IEMs, but with these I have to use the smallest eartips and even then they're a little big. The body of the S1's are fairly large, which is the problem. So if you have small ears, these might not be the best for you. And yea noise cancellation is miles ahead of iPod earbuds. They make iPod earbuds to be bad at noise cancellation so that the people around you can hear your music, and when they look at you they see the iPod earbuds and subconsciously it makes people want to buy iPod earbuds. Or at least that's my take on it. These are gonna be better than Apple's earbuds in every way. If you want even more noise cancellation, get a pair of foam eartips from Comply.
>>
>>51784902
Mine won't get stolen because I keep them in my pocket and black people don't live in Colorado. And they won't break if you buy high-quality ones. Also if $20 is an exorbitant amount of money to you, you're a broke boi.
>>
>>51784434
Try running with headphones. Yeah, I don't think so. Good earphones are a necessity for everyday use outdoors and whoever says otherwise probably never leaves their house.
>>
File: 06.jpg (93KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
93KB, 1000x550px
I listen to speakers at work and home so I dont care much for headphones, but when I do use them for class and working out I use pic related.
>>
>>51785091
Ugliest shit I've ever seen. Plus looks like it's bluray so sound quality is probably shit
>>
File: cx-300-1zfw-800.jpg (25KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cx-300-1zfw-800.jpg
25KB, 800x600px
CX 300 II I use these, pretty cheap and i'm satisfied with them (30$ on amazon)
>>
>>51785158
>bluray
>>
>>51784616
Those are pretty great, I had a pair but lost 'em after using a few years.

Currently using Etymotic MC5, they're great. People say the sound is dull but accurate, but "dull" just means the bass isn't boosted to shit, which is far preferable imo. Also the noise isolation is amazing.
>>
>>51785234
I can vouch that these are great too. Build quality is lacking though
>>
>>51784406
Etymotic ER-4S
>>
>>51785091
>>51785234
Enjoy your tinnitus
>>
>>51785325
but those protect your ears by muffling outside noise, which will hopefully lead to you turning it down, right?
>>
>>51785325
>been using IEMs for decades
>no tinnitus

th..thanks
>>
>Asking /mu/ instead of /g/ for equipment recommendations.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.