[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ CONFESSIONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

File: Party Feret.jpg (39KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
Party Feret.jpg
39KB, 431x415px
/mu/ CONFESSIONS

I hate metal, but I pretend to be a metalfag and rip on other genres to piss people off and to potentially make people force metalfags off the board.
>>
>>51229387
Death Grips isn't bad but I post as if they're the worst band on the planet. Also this isn't new but their fans on this board are types of cancer.
>>
>>51229387
I shitpost at least 80% of the time I'm here and I'm here a lot
>>
I admit this is the worst board on 4chan, but I enjoy swimming in my own feces like a filthy pig so its ok.
>>
>>51229387
I like most /mu/-core and have been consistently recommended artists who have become my favourites from /mu/
>>
I think all mainstream (including /mu/ mainstream) hip-hop is absolute garbage and think less of anyone who listens to it.
>>
>>51229435
This is nowhere near the worst board on 4chan you edgy prick
>>
>>51229435
it really isn't though. There are at least 4 other boards worst than /mu/
>>
I actually like many Japanese stuffs and don't get why people keep on shitting those who listen to them.
>>
I like female vocalists more than I like male ones.
>>
>>51229416
The people who use every opportunity to bring up how much they hate them are worse.
>>
I honestly would advocate killing people who enjoy metal if it were legal.
>>
File: 1415087643888.png (196KB, 838x983px) Image search: [Google]
1415087643888.png
196KB, 838x983px
>>51229435
>>
>>51229477
I said I didn't hate them, I just post negative things about them. It's fun riling those obsessive, annoyig fuckers up.
>>
>>51229387
Good work, OP. I do the same with the inane and juvenile genre of hip hop.
>>
I find it really hard to just sit down and listen to music without doing something else. I almost always forget how an album sounds on first listen.
>>
>>51229506
I know bro
>>
>>51229387
Well this clears a lot of things up. I thought I've been seeing some black metal related posts that are too stupid to be real...
>>
>sometimes I obsessively shuffle my music because I want to make sure that in the event my iPod is stolen or taken from me I won't terrify people with my tastes

>I legitimately like a lot of /mu/core

>I like a Led Zeppelin song

>I have yet to listen to a Kanye West album because I'm afraid I will actually like him after all
>>
I like field recordings.
>>
Vivo bid five give tribal moves weblogs preschool irk no death grips iron oaks push scull people
>>
>>51229620
good ones
>>
>>51229620
>I legitimately like a lot of /mu/core
yeah, it's not /mu/core for nothing

>I like a Led Zeppelin song
which one?

>I have yet to listen to a Kanye West album because I'm afraid I will actually like him after all
i knew that feel for a good 7 years

>sometimes I obsessively shuffle my music because I want to make sure that in the event my iPod is stolen or taken from me I won't terrify people with my tastes
now that's just fucking autistic
>>
Power metal is one of my favorite metal subgenres after black metal/experimental shit
>>
>>51229684
based gaybro
>>
>>51229694
It's gay as shit buyt it makes me feel like I can overcome my fears and conquer the dragon
>>
>>51229387
>>51229492
>it turns out all metal and rapfags on this board are people doing it ironically
Thanks guys.
>>
>>51229711
>overcome my fears and conquer the dragon

That's some gay ass shit
>>
>>51229727
That's two people.
>>
>>51229763
You find one cockroach...
>>
I don't like Hip hop at all, tried to listen to recommended albums and bands,tried mainstream and it's all fucking shit to my ears - and it's cringe worthy in the highest of levels.
>>
>>51229816
That just means you're a True Patrician who's ready to move on to Higher Art.
>>
>>51229684
Same here, also for oldschool heavy metal. Dunno why, but seeing those bands play live just puts a smile on my face every goddamn time.
>>
>>51229387
I listen to copious amounts of music but only comprehend ~20% of the lyrics because im usually doing other stuff when i listen
>>
File: 1414767021753.jpg (101KB, 673x539px) Image search: [Google]
1414767021753.jpg
101KB, 673x539px
>>51229479

What about black metal?
>>
>>51229827
I like hip hop and think this is true
>>
>>51229833
For some reason I actually really don't like heavy metal, it's like power metal without so much gay, which is the best part for me. Also, I saw Sonata Arctica with my girlfriend and it was fun as shit, they're all so goofy. I'm hopefully going to see Dragonforce with Kamelot when they tour over here
>>
I sometimes put a trip on for the sole purpose of baiting /mu/ (I haven't done it in a while so you might not recognise my name if I said it)
>>51229416
I do this with CHVRCHES (who are bad to be fair)
>>
I like fade outs.
>>
>>51229924
reported
>>
>>51229924
called 911
>>
File: pic.jpg (27KB, 960x225px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
27KB, 960x225px
I posted Jeff Mangum in /n/'s sailboat thread
>>
>>51229913
say it, i remember everything
>>
>>51229924
Thoughts on "Go to Sleep" fade on HTTT?
>>
>>51229953
It would ruin the mystery
>>
>>51229924
I'm going to fucking find you and rape the shit out of each of your family members while you're forced to watch, and then I'm going to cut in between your fingers and drip salt mixed with lemon juice on the cuts, abd after that I'm going to feed you live mice and make you chew them to death
>>
>>51229387

Why does such a great part of /mu/ hates metal to this point? I don't care if you dislike it but what makes you act against it and its fanbase?

Is it the denial of an edgy scenecore teenager phase?
>>
Sometimes I take both sides on an argument lmao.
It's extremely amusing.
>>
>>51229978
metalfag detected, please take your immature and predictable antics elsewhere
>>
>>51229957
Pretty bad, of all examples to give me that's one of the worst.

The best fade outs are the ones where it feels like the band is continuing to play into the distance forever without the anticipation of a stoppage, that doesn't really have it.
>>
I have a huge crush on Annie Clark

My time listening to Death Grips has gotten pretty out of control (Its possibly a full album every day)

Some Music just does nothing for me and i could listen to a full album but yet gain nothing out of it and become bored halfway through
>>
>>51230009
The only bearable fadeouts are the ones that fadeout a little bit but then the song ends while it's faded out slightly. It becomes more of an effect than a shit ending
>>
>>51230015
what a cute post
>>
I burn my music on cds
>>
>>51230035
Hnghhhh its pretty bad though
>>
>>51229992

That's not an answer anon.
>>
>>51230066
Actually it looks like he did.

But to personally answer, I think most people don't like metal, or at least hate on it here, because the fans or such posers/tryhards, as well as they tend to be really imature and act like manchildren. I dunno, I've been friends with a lot of metalheads throughout my life because I admittedly like a lot of metal, but they all stopped maturing at around 15 and are mostly all self centered arrogant babies who I outgrew somewhat quickly
>>
>>51230127

Okay.
All the metalheads i know are either looking like regular people who enjoy metal or music nerds who also listen other genres but started with metal ( like me )
Maybe US metalheads tend to be more obnoxious.
>>
I love derailing threads by achievng double digits.
>>
>>51230171
It's not an achievement.
>>
File: 1400089735786.jpg (453KB, 980x952px) Image search: [Google]
1400089735786.jpg
453KB, 980x952px
TTNG is terrible
Loveless is a shit album
Shoegaze in general sucks
Kpop threads are cancer
People who call things "meme rap" are retarded
Sunbather sucked
>>
>>51229435
Me too, even /a/ and /v/ is better than /mu/.
The only reason why I browse /mu/ is because of those sharethreads.
>>
>Seeing the same albums every day is really aggravating
>STG just isn't a good album.
>I don't listen to /mu/core
>I don't see a point in talking about albums that are posted on /mu/ regularly
>Even taking the two above points into consideration, this place has caused me to become socially and culturally isolated

>>51231990
>People who call things "meme rap" are retarded
>Sunbather sucked
>Shoegaze in general sucks
>TTNG is terrible
All true.

>Loveless is a shit album
Not really. It's an amazing marriage of pop songwriting with "texture".
>Kpop threads are cancer
I wish I could just push a button and hide cancer forever.
>>
>>51232072
Thank you for being a rational human being anon
>>
I ironically have a waifu only to post lewd things and fantasies I'll have with said waifu
>>
I haven't listened to music made with real instruments in 4 years, and I used to play in a metal band lol.
>>
I samefag and argue with myself to try to make a point and make a group of people look bad for the lulz.
>>
>>51229479

Of course you would, precious.
>>
>>51229387
my confession is I that I hate the chart threads because I project my self-hatred of being unable to pick 50 favorites.
>>
File: NO COMEBACK (2).jpg (6KB, 261x241px) Image search: [Google]
NO COMEBACK (2).jpg
6KB, 261x241px
>>51229387

I'll be 35 this year and I don't even care about music anymore. Even just a few years ago I thought it'd be fulfilling making music for a living. I'm really thankful I didn't pursue it wholeheartedly because I'm so beyond bored with music at this point.
>>
>>51232131
same here. I was a huge metalhead back in the days and now I'm just messing with Ableton, plugins and midi keyboards. still record my bass analog though.
>>
>>51229490
right here is why 4chan sucks.
>>
i am very ashamed of coming here and i have an aversion to pitchfork approved albums because i dont want people to think im some sort of chan homo
>>
>>51233410
>i dont want people to think im some sort of chan homo
but you are though
>>
>>51233410
>ashamed of coming here

I'm not ashamed but I am worried people who don't know how 4chan works will find out I come here and immediately associate me with murderers and those celeb hackers, a la /b/.
>>
>>51231990
You stink ttng rules
>>
I like Guns N Roses and Dream Theater
My favorite albums are all scaruffi 9s.
>>
I catch myself acquiring way too much hip-hop and have to force myself to focus on other genres for a while

If I could play any instrument it would be mandolin

I don't understand how these hood retards are making better beats than me

Dadrock is the most nostalgic genre even though I wasn't alive then

Mathrock is probably the most pretentious genre

I believe I'm good as fuck at drums but can't find anyone in my 500,000+ population city who has the same ideas/goals

I agree with Fantano on most of his opinions except when he gave Yeezus a 5.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.