[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's do a vaporwave thread, sans label drama please. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: dreamsequins.jpg (553KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dreamsequins.jpg
553KB, 1200x1200px
Let's do a vaporwave thread, sans label drama please.

I've been listening to a lot of pic related, nu.wav Hallucinations and some Topaz Gang works recently. What are you spinning?
>>
Kodak Cameo. Not sure how I feel about it, but there are some oddly sexy tunes.

Also, someone please slow this down and turn it into a vaporwave album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlflWOhV2IE
>>
>>51155885
Checking out Kodak now, this seems borderline related. What exactly are you listening to of his that's in the vapor category
>>
File: 20111031-ASAP.jpg (445KB, 975x975px) Image search: [Google]
20111031-ASAP.jpg
445KB, 975x975px
bump with muh fave future funk
>>
I Love My Windows 7®!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cX4t5-YpHQ
>>
>>51157839
>complete lack of understanding of how humans function
>computing
>forced diversity
>Tim & Eric timing
>cheesy jokes
>awkward 4th wall breaking
Vaporwave as fuck
>>
>>51155798
>>51156430
is the viral marketing for these albums that determined or have enough kids actually been fooled by this shit to repost it?
>>
>>51158230
I want a nice thread. Can you contribute, or do you want to stop? I like those albums but would not mind if they went away forever if we could have a decent vaporwave thread once in awhile.
>>
>>51158230
macross has got shittons of plays on soundcloud
>>
>>51158320
Viralling maymes aside, Macross actually admitted he viralled here a few months ago
>>
>>51158403
i doubt they still need to though
>>
>>51158403
There's no way to stop comments about viralling without derailing a thread. Can you stop for the sake of a nice thread, please. I'm OP and I posted both. I literally know nothing about labels or artists that market themselves.
>>
Future funk sounds like french house
>>
>>51158487
Have you heard this?

http://miketenay.bandcamp.com/album/jacuzzi
>>
why do people even post future funk in vaporwave threads? It has a different name for a reason.
>>
>>51158644
its the same thing
>>
>>51158644
Interrelated subgenres, and individual threads on that basis would attract very few replies.

Last OP bump before I go to bed, it'd be nice to see a cool thread when I wake up.
>>
>>51158659
no
>>51158671
all genres are interrelated there's no reason to keep these two in the same threads.
>and individual threads on that basis would attract very few replies.
because future funk is lame. also vaporwave threads were fine before it.
>>
>>51158695
Some subgenres are more closely related than others, with future funk being way more closely tied to vaporwave than post-grunge, for instance. Stop shitting up my thread and post content. Sage.
>>
Google Glass is artist of the year.
>>
>>51158724
just because one thing comes from something doesn't mean it sounds anything like it. get that through your head. and these threads have been shit since future funk posters wanted in. go make your own threads
>>
no thx i like my memes the dankest of dank lmaoing at you lames and your stale meme music
>>
>>51155798
Hayao Yamaneko
[PHYSICS]
Renja
death's dynamic shroud.wmv
Dystopian Chic

I never liked luxury elite, saint pepsi, topaz gang and everyone who sounds alike. Infinity Frequencies is OK though
>>
File: cover.jpg (217KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
217KB, 1200x1200px
This and Telepath's pink album on DC are my vapor AOTYs so far.

As you can tell, I'm a sucker for reverby, ambient-ish vaporwave.

Despite all the stupid "oceangrunge" labeling, this is actually good. i was never a big fan of Weak Waves
>>
>>51158770
good list
>>
>>51158803
how could i miss that pink album? it's hypnotic as fuck, i dig this shit so much. Thanks
>>
what ever happened to disconscious? is hologram plaza the only album they made?
>>
>>51158858
Yee spread the love

I was listening to it while driving my girlfriend home at night. She hated it but it fit the mood perfectly.
>>
>>51158803
man i love both those albums. what classic vapor do you enjoy?
>>
>>51158911
I really like Shader and Chuck Person, vapor GOATs. Other favs are the NHK REMINDS YOU blah blah album, mediafired, Deep Fantasy, fuji grid tv and the Infinite Frequencies Computer series of albums (although I think those are recent).

You?
>>
>>51158980
dang all of those I really like (haven't hear deep fantasy or the nhk album). i mainly like internet club's releases, goat for me, especially dream 3d. the new sea of dogs kinda reminded me of that one, but the telepath album is definitely a lot like a few tracks on shader
>>
>>51158995
Ah, I love Internet Club, he actually produced the NHK album by ECCO UNLIMITED. Check it out dude, really great ambient vapor.

I can definitely see the Shader comparison, that's one of the reasons I liked it so much.

Anyway, I gotta go to bed. Goodnight anon
>>
>>51159013
thanks, will do
>>
>>51158869
I hope he makes more
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.