[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which level are you at, /mu/? I'm stuck somewhere between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 1412693345752.jpg (92KB, 923x800px) Image search: [Google]
1412693345752.jpg
92KB, 923x800px
Which level are you at, /mu/? I'm stuck somewhere between Hovsekeeper and Trve Kvlt.
>>
>neo folk and neo classical at the top
>2nd thread like this in 5 min
all of them op
>>
I'm at the level where I listen to artists that engage my imagination with their music and care little about the labels or what others think of those artists.
>>
>>51061779
TRVE KVLT reporting in.
>>
who the fuck doesn't listen to neo classical music
>>
>>51061861
thanks dude 50 fedoras just shot out of my computer
>>
>>51061886
sounds like fun. enjoy your hats friend.
>>
>>51061779
I listen to at least one genre from each level except Zemleeb Division. Well, maybe some of the ambient bands that I listen could be classified as ritual ambient, I don't know.
Oh, and I find it a bit silly to classify post-punk and synthpop higher than glitch and IDM (and I enjoy those genres, although I find synthpop a bit boring).
>>
>>51061779
Elite level. As expected.
>>
What the fuck is military pop
>>
File: Untitled.png (709KB, 923x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
709KB, 923x800px
>>
lil bit of hovsekeeper, lil bit of obyebos, lil bit of aspiring herka

can I get a promotion if my favourite IDM album is Geogaddi?
>>
>>51061923
Every single time this image has ever been posted, someone's asked that.
>>
>>51061923
http://www.last.fm/tag/military%20pop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8GvOBhkNOo
>>
>>51061936
hmm, it's better than kpop at least
>>
this is a meme chart from russian /mu/ which is an even worse shithole than 4chan's /mu/, you dumb fucks.
>>
>>51061973
pretty sure its almost exactly the same
>>
>>51061923
SnowW.Wwhite
>>
>>51061936
what the fuck, just because its about something doesn't make it is own genre.
>relationships rock
>drugs hip hop
>political metal
>religion idm
how are these placed on the triangle?
>>
>relationships rock
Emo ... tfw no gf :(
>drugs hip hop
Gangsta Rap
>>
>>51062031
gangsta rap # drugs hip hop
Drugs hip hop is much more patrish and experimental, the progressiveness of the genre over the years is something very much unique, countless head lights, and it's placement on the social media, tho small, is very empowered
>>
>>51061902
>classify post-punk and synthpop higher than glitch and IDM
this
>>
>>51061779
>no imput isn't on chart
dropped
>>
what the fuck are all those words? i mean, herka, zemleeb and so.
also, neofolk, martial industrial and dark cabaret are the most fedorian generes in the whole universe.
>>
I'm somewhere between pre-elite and govnar level.
>>
>>51061869
YOU WILL BE REVOKED OF THAT TITLE IF YOU DON'T TAKE PART IN NBBMN
>>
>>51061779
"Military Pop"?
>>
>putting black music at the bottom
>no sonorism, microtonalism or electroacoustics
>ambient pedanticcore above level 0
Kill yourself for making this memechart.
>>
>>51062241
aww he really thinks he knows what he's talking about
>>
>>51062178
see>>51061973
>>
>>51061779
i listen to everythin off aspiring herka level, true kvl level and pre-elite/elite level lel
>>
Trve cvlt and Zembleeb, but I don't know the difference
>>
>>51061869
i 2nd this
>>
Aspiring Herka/Govnar here.
>>
Anyone else notice that the higher you go, the more autistic the genre's fanbase is?
>>
I list to genres from every one of those levels minus Untermensch, Govnar, and Obyebos.
>>
Trve Kvlt Level
Dark Ambient, Industrial, Noise and Power Electronics.
>>
>>51061882
Metalheads.
>>
>>51062451
is post-rock or shoegaze more autistic than j-pop and k-pop?
no
>>
>>51062291
I do know what I`m talking you nietzche obsessed neo-reactionary. Dont get defensive about your pseudo-intellectual chart you child.
>>
>>51061779
>pop music
>elite
>>
>>51062510
>implying the vast majority of k-pop and j-pop fans aren't popular Asian teenagers who don't care that much about music
>implying the vast majority of shoegaze and post-rock fans aren't nerdy, shy white guys who complain about how girls never go for nice guys
>>
>>51062241
>putting black music at the bottom
Because it's garbage?
Yeah.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.