[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seriously man, fuck these guys. I mean, come on... why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: o-PENTATONIX-facebook.jpg (157KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-PENTATONIX-facebook.jpg
157KB, 2000x1000px
seriously man, fuck these guys.

I mean, come on...

why
>>
kanye west, lady gaga, macklemore, sufjan stevens and john balance?
>>
I'd that qt on the center
>>
>>49069795
why are you watching Glee OP? are you gay?
>>
I hate them so much. And they did a song with lindsey stirling and I fucking hate it even more. Literally the worst music out there.
>>
>>49069795
Whatever that is, it looks like the worst sci-fi ever.
>>
Is this an a capella group? For real? That's hilarious
>>
Why does the spic chick keeps doing that half-smirk I hate it so much
>>
>>49070161
Cus she thinks it's qt

Not as bad as white hair guy's face

I wanna hit it with the pointy end of a claw hammer
>>
>there are people on /mu/ that never heard of Pentatoix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MteSlpxCpo

They fucking suck
>>
It looks weird when she tries to smile while sing
High pitched brunette guy pronounces his R's as W's

That said, I'd fuck the shit out the girl. Also, it's not like they have terrible voices.
>>
>>49071225
i am actually angry right now
>>
>>49071225
>Pentatoix
>>>/france/
>>
>>49070161
>Why does the spic chick keeps doing that half-smirk I hate it so much
I'm thinking stroke.
>>
so, why do we hate them?
>>
>>49071446
well first off they're not actually an a capella group.

second, their image is stupid as fuck.

third, the idea of a daft punk medley is pander-tastic as fuck and just really boring to a music enthusiast.

fourth, a lot of ppl here probably know ppl irl who boner over pentatonix and are tired of hearing about them even though they're very mediocre. (see also: me)
>>
>>49071466
the bass is basically the only talented singer. he's got a really impressive range, and i don't think he's classically trained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G7HzIpqYyU
>>
>>49071494
They're all "talented". That doesn't make them good though
>>
>>49069795
Is the guy in the bottom left the guy who plays Dennis on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia?
>>
>>49071225
It's not like they're successful though, right?
>>
>>49071225
The most unnecessary cover/medley ever.

The singer saying "One more time" has the most annoying whiney voice. Why do people like this?

> backing vocals consist of OH OH OH OH

I hate pop music and I want to die.
>>
>>49071225
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MteSlpxCpo
why did they make it dubstep, wtf
>>
>>49071225
kill me
>>
Does /mu/ hate them more then those Steampunk Giraffe fucks?
>>
*Steam Powered Giraffe, still faggots
>>
>>49071608
Who?
>>
>>49071621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05-jeYSPQZ0
>>
>>49071608
No. Pentatonix isn't for aspies.
>>
>>49071663
going by that photo I beg to differ
>>
>>49071663
kek
>>
>>49071683
nah pentatonix has a more mainstream appeal. their image is contrived and silly but it doesn't really extend beyond some of their vids. they're dressed like normal ppl for live shows. spg literally keeps up their act during live shows.
>>
>>49071646
Why the fuck does this exist

It sounds like a fucking clash of each instrument they're playing too, it doesn't suit any of it. Also holy shit when those vocals kick in it's the most jarring fucking thing
>>
>>49071646
Holy shit at least Pentatonix followed a fucking harmony
>>
>>49071564
>80,000,000 jewtube views
>>
>>49071646
Dashcon never forget
>>
>>49071747
Man I didn't even see that, the video's embedded in the post for me. Fucking hell
>>
>>49071753
what
>>
>>49071783
They were paid to play and they never turned up

the whole thing was a mess - while the con was going, they were about to get kicked out from the venue so they asked people there to chip in with more cash and they raised $17k during the con just so they con would finish and all they got was a ball pool (an extra hour for donators) and a bouncy castle.

They ordered pizza from Pizza Hut too. There was no stalls booked, only two acts booked and neither showed up, there was no shows, no panels, no nothing.
>>
>>49071646
>lyrics start
>immediately close video

holy fucking shit
>>
>>49071817
What was Dashcon anyway? Looking it up, it sounds like a generic con
>>
>>49072080
It was an unofficial Tumblr convention, so it had panels on typical Tumblr things, like made-up genders and dog penises.
>>
>All these people being this mad over a singing group on youtube
jesus christ now I know people are being contrarian for the sake of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh-72yBP7sw

this is without a single fucking doubt the worst thing i've ever heard in my life
>>
>>49072219
i like to think about the fact that there are so many ppl who just thought this was a combination of the 3 best things ever

and then there's this thread
>>
>>49072219
Nope. Not related (unless we're on the subject of covers in general), but I'm pretty sure this is worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAWJHCbSa6s
>>
File: 1399736601504.png (143KB, 804x800px) Image search: [Google]
1399736601504.png
143KB, 804x800px
>>49072219
>you will never be in a ragtag acapella group filled with every gender, ethnicity and sexual orientation singing the most pleb of pop music
>>
>>49069795
who are these gay angels
>>
File: davegrohl.jpg (44KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
davegrohl.jpg
44KB, 450x300px
Ali (top right corner) looks like Dave Grohl.
>>
>>49072291
i seriously lost my shit
>>
>>49069795
i like how they had to give the black one a visor because he'd look stupid with blue eyes
>>
>>49071225
>dat poor nigga

i feel pity for him, why he didn't try to do some rap instead of this
>>
>>49072351
Maybe to a blind person....
>>
>>49069795
obligotary "quote negro" included (thats what they called are in germany) that makes me hate them even more. their producers probably said ok we pick this one this one the hoe this dude and we need a black one too so blacks and political corectness people can listen to this garbage too. so dishonest i fucking hate it
>>
>>49071646
That physically hurt.

Is there an opposite to ASMR? There should be and that should be on the list.
>>
>>49072219
why is this bad?
>>
Guise lets do a /mu/con and get NMH, Kanye west, antlers, GYBE to play and a ball pit filled with magnum piss
>>
>>49072704
it's probably the cheesiest, most overproduced thing in existence. it's bland and just has no redeemable qualities really. well unless you count lindsey being "fuck"able as a musical quality i guess
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgoufy8PrE

this one made me hate how fake they are
>>
>>49072544

Because newly discovered rappers don't get as much money as he's getting.
>>
>>49072219
Is it bad that I used to sort of like Lindsey Stirling and watched some of her videos?
>>
>>49072937
pleb
>>
>>49072937
idk she uses her looks to her advantage so it's mostly understandable. she's really pretty awful tho
>>
>>49071225
Never heard of them until now and why does this video emulate late 90's europop?
>>
>>49069795
I think the chick is qt; I like when she sings Digital Love (it's my favorite DP song).

The blonde guy and the lower-right faggot are pretty annoying though. The beatboxers are alright though I guess. They don't ruin it at least.
>>
>>49072514
He'd probably look better with blue eyes than the others do.
>>
reminds me I need to step my beat-box game up
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.