[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not playing this around your children so when they grow up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Musichastherighttochildren.jpg (107KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Musichastherighttochildren.jpg
107KB, 350x350px
>not playing this around your children so when they grow up this album will have a scary sense of hypernostalgia
>>
Oh damn

I'm so going to do that
>>
Make sure you pair it with a scent, so that whenever they hear it, they smell that scent, and whenever they smell that scent, they'll suddenly hear "ORANGE" and instinctively respond "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT"
>>
> Not playing them Geogaddi so they grow up to be serial killers
>>
>>48635851
vanilla
>>
>giving your children shit taste
why would you?
>>
>>48635934
Why would it do that? Geogaddi has nothing to do with serial killers.

Cult leaders, maybe. Or insane mathematicians. Or both.
>>
>>48635771
you must be a nice person. that idea is awesome.
>>
I've already been doing this

my two daughters really like Triangles and Rhombuses and Color of the Fire, for some strange reason
>>
>>48635962
picturesque contrarian *tips fedora*
>>
>>48635851
orange
>>
>>48635934
I'm going to raise my children exclusively on Vomir, The Conet Project, and Geogaddi. Every night before bed they'll be required to listen to at least 1 of the above in order to get a pillow to sleep on.
>>
>>48636200
You, you will be a good parent.
>>
>>48636192
yeah that's right.
>>
>>48636326
Hey!
>>
>>48635771

I thought the cover was more greenish
>>
>>48635962
this, don't want my kids to grow up autistic
>>48636150
like this poor chap
>>
I listened to Forbidden Colours from Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence OST a lot as a child. Now when I listen to it again I almost always have some sort of emotional eruption inside.
>>
File: 1404941191242.png (554KB, 520x576px) Image search: [Google]
1404941191242.png
554KB, 520x576px
why do you fedorafags bag on this album? what the fuck is wrong with it?
>>
File: somesortoflolibattlemachine.jpg (87KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
somesortoflolibattlemachine.jpg
87KB, 400x400px
no one can, it's too fucking good

it's memey to hate it without a good reason
>>
campfire headphase is better.
>>
>>48636614
>>48636192
Sixty ten.
>>
>>48638173
I'd say its an even split between the two. They both have things to love, but they aren't necessarily for the same reasons.
>>
>>48637970
its dull

also, i think you got the "fedora meme" wrong man
autistic neckbeards listen to BoC because they're "SO DEEP!!"
>>
File: Contrarian_Club_Medium.jpg (28KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
Contrarian_Club_Medium.jpg
28KB, 500x304px
>>48638173
LOL

your initiation is complete
>>48638341
that says nothing about the music itself
>>
>>48638341
Dude I've never seen anyone say BoC is "deep".

If you want to shit on them with accuracy, it's literally "muh nostalgia" every single fucking thread.
>>
MHTRTC gives me a real new age sort of vibe. Do you guys get what I mean? Like, it reminds me of 90s stuff about indigo children and crystal healing and psychic auras and all that.
>>
File: original.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>48638400
yeah, I feel you there
>>
>>48638360
>that says nothing about the music itself
well it kinda does, there's very little rhythmic substance, its very bland and unchanging, nothing interesting every happens
the atmosphere, which is the only thing everyone seems to go on about, is cheesy and incredibly forced

also, stop with the "YOU'RE PRETENDING" crap
>>
>>48638450
Please define what you find "interesting" in music, and please explain why you believe the atmosphere is "cheesy".
>>
>>48638436
I want to fuck her face
>>
>have child
>lock in basement
>force child to listen to nothing but doom drone and early swans
>only have him watch holocaust and mass killing videos
>teach him nothing but chemistry and political science
>let him out in the world
>sees normal people
>lolnormalfags
>he either starts killing people or himself
>worth, got to be on tv and say hi to taylor swift on international television
>>
my nephew loves this album
>>
>>48639453
>implying they won't just be completely overwhelmed by a world that is too beautiful to even begin describing in comparison to the hell you have kept them in
>>
My son likes the Ape of Naples
>Dad play that xylophone song again
god, when i die this song will bring tears to my son's eyes. feels fucking good
>>
that album reminds me of my ex
;-(
>>
>>48641347
go listen to the smiths.
>>
>>48641329
how old are you
>>
I'm going to force my future son to be in a doom metal band with me
>>
>>48641731
If I had a kid I'd legitimately get him to play in a prog rock revival + BoC-style ambient band with me. I'd have him just slap around on shit and drool on some modular synths and whatever. I'd be filthy rich.
>>
It's not really nostalgic unless you grew up in the 70s, kid.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.