[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"The ONLY rapper compared to Michael!" Alright,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 16

File: kanye is not michael.jpg (67KB, 536x400px) Image search: [Google]
kanye is not michael.jpg
67KB, 536x400px
>"The ONLY rapper compared to Michael!"

Alright, I'll bite. I usually like Kanye as a rapper and a producer, but this statement stepped over the line for me.

Why is Kanye so obsessed with being like Michael, and why does he even think he can compare to MJ at all? Kanye might be an entertainer of the moment, but MJ has been a legend for decades, and will continue being considered one of the greats of pop music for decades from now. Kanye started producing/rapping when he was in his early 20s, been active for maybe 15 years now in the music industry, Michael started performing on stage at age 5, so when he died he was active for 46 years in the music industry. Michael could produce, sing, dance, handle the finances and promotions for his music and played a huge part in the creation of his music videos which were more like short films. Kanye as far as I know just produces, can't sing worth a dime (even with autotune), doesn't dance and his videos aren't half as popular or influential as Michael's.

What makes Kanye think he can even hold a candle to him?
>>
kanye is better than michael. michael was a good singer and songwriter. kanye is a revolutionary
>>
>>48551098
Kanye didn't revolutionize shit besides making teenagers wear shutter shades to look cool.
>>
>>48551123
this is what hipsters actually believe
>>
he's talking about michael jordan
>>
>>48551081
He didn't say he was as good as Micheal, just compared to him, and he wasn't making the comparison, just saying that others had.

He's saying that it says something that he's been compared.
>>
File: kanye the manlet.jpg (110KB, 836x691px) Image search: [Google]
kanye the manlet.jpg
110KB, 836x691px
>>48551147
>6'6" vs 5'8" manlet
>comparable

>>48551134
What exactly did Kanye revolutionize?
>>
>>48551147
he's talking about michael buble
>>
totally a blind, unjustified comparison.

OP is a fag.
>>
>>48551171
jay looks like a grandma here lol
>>
>>48551176
>>48551147
>>48551081
It's Michael Tyson, read the next couple lines
>>
>>48551244
i've yet to meet a 6'2" grandma.
>>
>>48551098
you're complete fucking retard, brainwashed faggot
>>
i always thought that he was just saying that they were both black icons, not meant as a direct comparison or anything
>>
File: 1406104894272.gif (963KB, 207x266px) Image search: [Google]
1406104894272.gif
963KB, 207x266px
>>48551098
look at this faggot
>>
File: 1364418808934.jpg (80KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
1364418808934.jpg
80KB, 426x382px
>mfw meme grips babies are still mad that yeezus blows the money store the fuck out
>>
>>48551328
who the hell was talking about death grips here?
>>
I've met tons of people who think Kanye is some sort of musical genius and some people on /mu/ seem to believe so as well.
Are these people just being ironic?
I seriously have no clue
>>
>>48551328
>liking his worst album
>liking a 3/10 album
>thinking being better the money store is criteria for being a good album
>>
File: 1391142525626.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1391142525626.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
>>48551386
>worst album
>3/10
>>
>>48551346
No, a lot of people are just so susceptible to jumping on the Kanye train because they're been told by music critics and their music hipster friends that he's a genius.

He's a decent rapper and a solid producer, has definitely made some good albums but I wouldn't call him some sort of genius.

Hell, Kanye has even sampled Michael Jackson's songs a bunch of times in his own music. "Good Life" has a slowed down sample from "P.Y.T." by Michael, wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of other samples in his discography taken from MJ songs.
>>
>>48551401
cd = lr = mbdtf >>> 808s >>> graduation >>>>>>>>>>> watch the throne >>> good music >>>>>>>>>>>> a pile of shit >>>>>>>>>> another pile of shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yeezus
>>
Michael Jackson wasn't even a rapper.
>>
ITT underaged and brainwashed white kids controlled by mtv
>>
>>48551430
MTV still exists? what the fuck
>>
>>48551425
you put 808s above graduation, so at least you have some good taste
>>
>>48551425
>college dropout the best
jesus christ
>>
He's comparing himself to Bay, they both blow up over the smallest things.
>>
>>48551462
aaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: kanye zaku.jpg (75KB, 555x398px) Image search: [Google]
kanye zaku.jpg
75KB, 555x398px
>>48551462
best correction yet
>>
>>48551430
>mtv
what's that again
>>
michael jackson:
>hailed as the king of pop
>made several hits that are recognisable to just about everyone solely by the basslines
>played multiple instruments as well as masterful singing, a unique style of dancing and writing his own music, basically a visionary
>400 million records sold worldwide
>topped the charts for over 50 years
>continued to top the charts even after his death
>created the literal best selling album of all time
>extremely humble

kanye west:
>known as that guy who made Stronger ("ooh! i remember that song!")
>doesn't play any instruments, can barely even sing, mediocre rapper at best, someone else writes his music
>a pitiful 87 million record sales, less than KISS and the Backstreet Boys
>popularised shutter shades
>has declared himself a God several times and once verbally attacked an audience member for heckling him while he was performing

yeah, no.
>>
>>48551454
cd lr and mbdtf are all 9/10+, personal preference beyond that

do you not understand what the equals sign means?
>>
>>48551485
michael jackson:
>looks like skeletor
>molests little boys

kanye west:
>musical genius
>>
>>48551487
you still consider it the best even if it shares that spot with others
>>
>>48551487
go the fuck back to /fa/ and take your shit taste with you
>>
>>48551511
how do you know? i put the chronologically
>>
>>48551485

this is accurate. also worth mentioning that people only know Stronger because of the chorus, so he didn't even write the one thing people know him for, Daft Punk did.
>>
One interview Kanye talked about how Michael basically destroyed the boundaries of what MTV was putting on TV. That they wouldnt play him because he was 'urban' and how for his mom, seeing him on TV was mind blowing at the time. I can understand it.

There was some black actress who was talking how the first time she saw the black girl on Star Trek was the first time she saw a black woman on TV that wasnt a maid and how that inspired her, pretty cool
>>
>>48551531
i'm saying you consider it the best, as well as 2 other albums. not that it's better than the other 2.

in other words, college dropout, late registration, and mbdtf are the best.
>>
>>48551485
Basically Kanye dreams every night that he's Michael Jackson, that people actually think of him as a genius, that his albums are actually breaking records, that women would actually pass out just from the sight of him like they used to with Michael, or that people would start chanting his name outside of every building he was in. Then he wakes up next to Kim and remembers that he's not Michael, he's Kanye. And he dies a little bit inside.
>>
>>48551472
>white devil

Kek how many people you think saw that and got offended.
>>
Kanye definitely doesn't have the singing or dancing ability of Jackson, but I'd say as far as quality music goes Kanye has been making it for a long time now.

His discography and longevity are somewhat unparalleled in the rap game.
>>
File: billie jean michael jackson.gif (974KB, 460x348px) Image search: [Google]
billie jean michael jackson.gif
974KB, 460x348px
>>48551550
I honestly believe the whole reason the media and press started trying to find anything to insult Michael with and started coining the term "Wacko Jacko" was because they were racist.

In the 1980s world where all the music industry records were set by white men, in a world where Elvis Presley was considered the best performer/King of Rock, in a world where the Beatles were remembered as the biggest pop stars, I don't think that the world could handle that the one breaking all the records, getting his video played on MTV, selling out concerts, making women of all races scream his name and obsess over him, wasn't a white boy, but a black boy from Indiana who was the son of a steel mill worker. I don't think the world could truly handle a black man with that much talent, so they had to find ways to slander him. It still goes on even today.

If you talk to white people about Michael Jackson, half the time they talk about what a weird person they thought he was. If you talk to black people about Michael Jackson, almost all of them consider him a timeless legend.
>>
>>48551647
or maybe white people said that shit because he touched kids and fucked up his nose and that's pretty funny
>>
>>48551647
You articulated that really well, I think youre right. Every black person Ive heard talk about him still considered him a legend and black in their minds.
>>
File: michael jackson.jpg (388KB, 993x1183px) Image search: [Google]
michael jackson.jpg
388KB, 993x1183px
>>48551686
Michael Jackson was exceptionally honest. He admitted that yes, he had had two procedures done to his nose and a cleft made on his chin, but even shortly before his death he said that was it. Michael did more to promote charity to help sick and starving children, single handedly, more than any other celebrity on Earth. The song "We Are the World" written by Michael and Quincy Jones and performed with other stars raised $63 million for charity to Africa. Michael would invite children with cancer, disabilities, kids who were orphans and let them go around in an amusement park he had built himself. It cost him literally millions of dollars just to run the park, not even considering the costs of construction. And he let it run for years, just because he wanted to give these children a chance to have fun riding roller coasters, seeing elephants and giraffes, eating candy and giving them a chance to forget about the hardships they had in life. Most billionaires NEVER do anything like that, Michael lived to try and make the world a better place, you could say that besides his music, bettering the world was his second goal in life.

All of the child molestation allegations were proven false. Do you really think the CIA and FBI are going to take allegations of some BLACK MAN using his money and fame to molest children lightly? The searched the shit out of his home, investigated the allegations constantly and he was proven innocent every single time. The father of the child who accused Michael of being a pedophile eventually admitted that he mostly did it to get money from Michael, and the man actually committed suicide when he heard that Michael Jackson died. But of course, white people ignore this and just keep calling him a pedophile. As Michael used to say, they were being ignorant.

And if you think Michael was trying to become white, you either don't understand or are willfully ignorant of what vitiligo is. Michael was and always will be considered black.
>>
>>48551686
You do know that most of the people who accused michael have come out and said they were making it up for money right?
>>
>>48551098
o i laffed
>>
>>48551630
he has a stage presence as powerful as micheal's
>>
>>48551544
Daft Punk sampled Edwin Birdsong for their track too you pleb. And DPs song relies far more heavily on the Birdsong sample than Kanye's does DPs.
>>
I don't get how someone can hate Yeezus at all

is an amazing and incredible work, it even gives me fucking tingles.
>>
>>48551873
Fuck no he doesn't.

Look at this and tell me if Kanye has ever done ANYTHING like this.

Michael didn't have to do anything at all to make the audience scream and make women pass out and have seizures. He just had to stand there and be Michael.

Just watch the beginning of this video to see what I mean

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kb3jh_michael-jackson-live-in-bucharest-the-dangerous-tour_music

Kanye will never, EVER have audiences or a stage presence like that.
>>
>>48551244
He looks like Joe Camel more than anything.
>>
>>48551949
I'm well aware of Michael Jackson's work, traits and persona.

That moment is more of a boyband reaction, because of how he was a teen superstar and all of that. I'm talking about the heat of the moment, inside of the performance, both have almost the same amount of presence.
>>
>>48552017
leling every lel.
>>
>>48551873
I saw him live, and even though I wasnt pit, his presence was something else. Nobody was on their phones, everyone was paying attention and realy into, I couldnt say that for any other artist Ive been to.
>>
>>48552025
I don't buy it for a fucking second.

Michael would sell out concerts INSTANTLY. He did one concert where every single minute on stage, he was earning $150,000 USD. Just from wikipedia

>Jackson's Bad world tour (1987–1989) was the highest-grossing tour ever at the time, with over $125 million earned. This record was later broken by the Dangerous World Tour (1992–1993) and later broken again by the HIStory World Tour (1996–1997), which is still the biggest tour ever in terms of attendance (4.5 million tickets). 700,000 tickets were sold in about four hours for the cancelled "This Is It" concert series in 2009.
>Michael Jackson's This Is It is the top-grossing concert film and documentary film of all time. The posthumous movie has earned over $250 million worldwide to date. It also set a record for concert films with $103.9 million in worldwide ticket sales in its first five days of release.

Michael Jackson put his heart and soul into every performance. In the early 80s, he had an absolute hunger for success that showed on the stage, just look at this performance, even before he starts you can see the ferocity in his eyes, he knows he's about to put shit down: http://youtu.be/j6yN4g5oYwk?t=8m58s

Kanye's concerts don't even sell out much of the time, nor does he dance the way Michael did or have the fireworks and theatrics he did. The comparison is laughable.
>>
>>48551544
M-muh daft punk, STFU nerd. They lazily sampled cola bottle baby; hell look at Homework for laziness.
>>
>>48551485
>caring about any of that
kanye has contributed more to his genre than Jackson did to his. If anything, Jones should get more credit. Also, kanye makes better music.
>>
>>48551081
Somehow I don't think that's much of an exaggeration. Dude has compared himself to Mozart, so at least it's definitely one of the less outrageous.
>>
>>48551485
>know as that guy who made Stronger
I literally heard "stronger than yesterday" in my head. Have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>48552284
Michael Jackson contributed more to at least 5 different genres of music, often fusing various genres together on a single track than Kanye has contributed to just hip-hop. If you're going to talk about actual revolutionaries/contributors of hip-hop, at least actually pick people who matter like Run DMC, Public Enemy, NWA, Tupac/Biggie, Wutang, Tribe Called Quest and Jay-Z. Just from the wiki article, Michael Jackson's genres were R&B, pop, soul, rock, funk, disco, new jack swing AND he added a lot of hip-hop influence to his early 90s work and even did video games OST work by composing much of the soundtrack for Sonic the Hedgehog 3. On the other hand, Kanye just does hip-hop.
>>
>>48551425
I actually agree with this but yeezus is like 5-6/10 it wasn't that bad
>>
>>48551647
Holy shit nigger. You're clearly a fucking liar. Most actual niggers can only take in music whose subject matter doesn't stray from fucking bitches and gattin' niggas. The modern nigger hasn't even heard a song by MJ.

Modern pinko liberal whites on the other hand adore the fuck out of MJ because of white guilt and the desire to seem cool. The modern white kid has only ever listened to Thriller on YouTube.

MJ was slandered because the media's only job is to create a story to sell, you fucking idiot. It still goes on even today.
>>
>>48552507
>I have never met a black person in my entire life.
>look at me using ethnic slurs on the internet, aren't I cool and edgy?
>>
File: 1403235254761.jpg (227KB, 898x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1403235254761.jpg
227KB, 898x1280px
>>48551081
>>48551098
>>48551308
>>48551147
>>48551290

How funny that I just watched this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdSfnuEGHH4

It's for the dumb phaggots who still don't or don't want to believe that Kanye is actually a Genius comparable to Steve Jobs/Walt Disney.
You're probably one of those types of people who smoke weed only to reminisce about the good days. Once Kanye dies you'll be weeping your asses and and the public will acclaim him a rightful Genius.

Although I don't like everything about Yeezy I have to say: his taste in bands besides black music is sub-par. He says he likes 30 seconds to mars etc
>>
>>48552548
warning: b8 nobody else reply
>>
>>48552017
Cam'ron pls.
>>
>>48552544
Judging by your typical liberal white boy attitude I can basically guarantee that I've dealt with people from far more walks of life than you. And I'm sorry if my language has hurt your feelings, perhaps you'll find more likeminded individuals on reddit or tumblr?
>>
File: laughing jojo.gif (634KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jojo.gif
634KB, 160x160px
>>48552548
One thing I don't like about Kanye is he constantly NEEDS to proclaim that he's a genius. It's like he's trying to convince himself more than anyone else.

If you're an actual genius, you shouldn't need to state it. Albert Einstein never said, "Hey, look at me, I'm so smart!", in fact he didn't think he was anything but a very curious man. He mostly just laughed and took the compliment whenever people called him a genius, but NEVER proclaimed himself to be anything besides a scientist. However, he's considered one of the greatest geniuses of the 20th century because other people recognized him as one.

Michael Jackson never said he was a special person or a genius. He never had to. When he danced and sung, the whole world watched. When he performed, it was impossible to look away. He never tried to be better than anyone else, he only tried to compete with himself. However, the music industry, the music critics, the fans and called him a genius, a gift from God, the King of Pop. He was celebrated by others, never by himself. The last thing Michael Jackson was was a narcissist.

>>48552625
>mfw
This is pretty funny because I'm a centrist black guy. But if saying 'nigger' on the internet and thinking you understand ANYTHING about black people helps your self-esteem, well, I'm not going to bother stopping you.
>>
>>48552197
what's the point of you posting this? Are you trying to prove that he wasn't as successful as MIchael Jackson? Duh??
The point is the innovation and risk-taking, being able to introduce so many new elements into pop music is what makes them alike, not their fucking record or concert sales. Holy fuck get a grip of yourself
>>
>>48552707
#rekt
>>
File: 1kdg1lywpjnd6bqms54ljjnsr.jpg (34KB, 285x242px) Image search: [Google]
1kdg1lywpjnd6bqms54ljjnsr.jpg
34KB, 285x242px
>>48552707
>nigger blaming problems of the world on racism

Wow, how surprising.

You are not centrist, my friend. You are a full on mouth-foaming typical liberal. Seriously, stay within the safety of reddit, you'll have a better time.
>>
>>48552783
warning: /pol/ bait nobody reply.
>>
File: yeezus.png (495KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
yeezus.png
495KB, 1280x800px
>>48552707
>NEVER proclaimed himself to be anything besides a scientist. However, he's considered one of the greatest geniuses of the 20th century because other people recognized him as one.
You see why he's so culturally significant right now? It's not only cause of his innovative take on music but that he dares to act like this. Yes, it's unconventional, it's dangerous to one's image to say things like that, yet he pulls it off. You know why? Cause he's 100% convinced it's the truth, he believes he is a genius and I'm sincere it isn't a self-helpy way to love yourself.
He's so fucking important because he loves himself so much (without hating others) that it offends other people. Do you get the symbolism behind all that? Maybe the title Yeezus makes sense to you in the context of Kanye lacking humility
>>
File: laughing tito.jpg (167KB, 414x552px) Image search: [Google]
laughing tito.jpg
167KB, 414x552px
>>48552783
>being this much of a /pol/ tryhard

1/10 gave me a giggle
>>
>>48552783
epik bro xDDD show dem niggers who's mustard race xDDD
>>
>>48552824
>>48552595
so epic novelty account
>>
File: 1368503600637.jpg (250KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1368503600637.jpg
250KB, 1024x768px
>>48552869
>>48552892
>i have no comprehension or awareness of the real world so i'll just scream racism
>mfw
>>
>>48552896
>>48552966
samedude lmao
>>
>>48552834
It's true that he's a culturally significant figure, and I'll give it to him that it takes courage to say and do the things he does. But I'd say he's a very divisive celebrity (much like Michael was, indeed), and at the same time I think he just has a very loyal and outspoken fanbase that doesn't reflect the majority's opinion of him. To most he's just another hip-hop star, and arguably one who's so arrogant it's not even a promotional/artistic thing for Kanye anymore, it's just a gimmick. Definitely a smart man, but I don't think he should be called a genius or comparable to Michael.
>>
File: bjork cute smile.gif (483KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
bjork cute smile.gif
483KB, 500x341px
>>48552966
Alright, you're clearly trying very hard to get a reaction so I'll give you a little bite on the string. It's actually kind of cute.

I never said anything blaming world problems on racism. All I said was the media in the 80s slandered Michael Jackson because he was black and breaking all the world records in terms of music sales and revolutionizing the music video as a promotional tool. Now, besides your tossing around of words like "nigger", "reddit" and "liberal" like a broken record, can you actually explain how I'm blaming world problems on racism? Michael Jackson being slandered isn't some kind of world problem, it was Michael's problem.

In fact, if you can write an entire post without using the words "nigger", "reddit" or "liberal" (I know this is hard for /pol/tards since you've been drilled to say these words anytime you disagree with someone, but I believe in you!), I'll post titties or something in return. Just because I'm a very nice black guy like that.
>>
>>48552983
it's funny how you just disregard everything I said because you think he's arrogant. So fucking what? Get over it and get over yourself. People who don't like kanye have such a frail ego that they seem so scared when other people actually like themselves
>>
>>48553168
I don't even know where you're getting that out of my post. I clearly said I recognize him as a cultural figure and an intelligent man. Why would I be offended by some guy liking himself? Everyone should love themselves.

I just think it's really corny to have to do things like call yourself "Yeezus", say you're the second most important to "Jesus". It's not offensive at all, it's just funny. Part of the reason I like Kanye is for the novelty of how arrogant he is, but that's all I can really see it as, novelty. He doesn't have the genuine talent and cultural significance that MJ did in the least. He's somebody, but he's nobody compared to Michael.
>>
>>48551647
That's fucking stupid. It's a shame someone so articulate is actually a retard. Michael Jackson is an overrated pedophile weirdo. It's funny that blacks are trying to reclaim him now.
>>
ITT: Kanye fans getting BTFO
>>
>>48551098
LMAOing at your ignorance.
>>
>>48552783
i hjate niggers the a rent intelligent white guit I SBIULLSHIT! liberal are ruinig society loko at RAPECULTURE niggers are ruining
>>
I think it's a pretty audacious remark but Kanye is a pretty audacious guy. That said, Ye has amassed a great many collaborators in and outside the world of music, be they filmmakers, designers, visual artists. Although his contributions to fashion are spotty, they are definitely memorable and have been commercial successes time and time again. Kanye's production style much like Jackson's developed album to album, evolving and collating different sounds, bringing on new collaborators each time.

I think that Kanye's use of hyperbole is what make's him interesting and I hope he continues to make interesting things.

tl;dr kenny west is ok but michael jackson is ok too
>>
File: timemagazine.jpg (86KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
timemagazine.jpg
86KB, 400x540px
>>48552707
>Implying critics, fellow artist and journalist haven't been calling him a genius
>Implying his fans, and fellow artist didn't come up with the name 'Yeezus'
>Implying Kanye is a narcissist.
>>
>>48551098
This is true, as much as people like to deny it. Thirty years from now, people will look back at the 2000s and say that kanye was the definitive artist of the generation. Hip hop fifty years plus from now will still be influenced by kanye west
>>
Who fucking cares about some pedophile with shitty music. And btw, Kanye was talking about Micheal Jordan.
>>
>>48551287
get out more, 6'2" isn't even tall. source: 6'7" black guy
>>
>Tfw there are people with follower personality types that really do believe kanye is a genius because everyone told them he is
>>
>>48552548
f u c k o u t t a h e r e
u
c
k
o
u
t
t
a
h
e
r
e
>>
>>48552707
Yeah right, Michael Jackson was narcissistic as FUCK.
>>
>>48552707
Kashif, get off 4chan.
>>
>>48552197
You made absolutely no legitimate arguments, stupid ass. lol.
>>
>>48551544
Daft Punk sampled that and is lazier than Kanye with the songs they sample. Robot Rock is just 30 seconds of Release the Beast looped over and over again. At least Kanye did something creative with Stronger.
>>
>>48552197
what's the point of going into this much detail if you're going to completely invalidate it with the glaring inaccuracies in the last line
>>
>>48551098
go to bed, kanye
>>
I can't find it but I'm pretty sure there's a Kanye quote where he says his goal is to be the greatest pop star of all time but since he can't sing or dance it's going to be hard. He knows he hasn't reached the level of Michael, but that's his dream.
>>
>>48557575
go back to reddit
>>
>>48551081
Kanye had Late Registration, College Dropout, MBDTF, and Yeezus.

MJ had shit hole singles and about five different "best of Michael Jackson" albums, that all featured the same songs.

The only place I don't understand the comparison's to, lay in that of why ANYONE would want to compare themselves to fucking MJ
>>
Kanye West has one thing that Michael Jackson will never have. Being alive right now. Kanye wins automatically.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.