[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

That time again /mu/ Tell us, we won't judge too harshly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 67

File: Untitled2.png (37KB, 724x555px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled2.png
37KB, 724x555px
That time again /mu/
Tell us, we won't judge too harshly
>>
Took a shit on my friend's bike. He was poor and couldn't afford a new one.

refused - the punk of shape of come
>>
Accidentally came when it was in my head

I felt so dirty
>>
The last thread like this I saw the "worst thing" half the people had done was perform consensual sex acts of an unhygienic nature.
>>
>>48126629
I think shit comes off with a good blasting from a garden hose if I'm not mistaken.
>>
Bullied a girl to the point where she had to leave the school

Exmilitary
>>
File: 1276-18125.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1276-18125.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>48126683
>>
>>48126683
jesus christ
>>
pushed a guy with bipolar disorder and a host of esteem issues and a really shitty home/family situation who just wanted to be my friend into panic attacks and severe depressive episodes, consciously, on purpose

he was lucky to not have gotten a chance to attempt suicide, i later learned

i luv autechre.
>>
File: 1323058314733.jpg (12KB, 221x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1323058314733.jpg
12KB, 221x228px
>>48126683
>>
>>48126683
The most horrible things posted in these threads are always accompanied by that album. I'm starting to think it's a may-may.
>>
>>48126683
This shit ain't supposed to happen this early in the thread.
>>
File: 1404842876202.jpg (60KB, 655x833px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404842876202.jpg
60KB, 655x833px
>>48126683
>>
>>48126683
why isn't everyone reporting this
>>
I had impure thoughts about a girl in my class.
>>
>>48126846

Because it's just a sentence on an imageboard. And he's on topic.
>>
>>48126853
possibly one of the best combos
>>
>>48126863
>not reporting illegal content
>child rape
>not illegal
burn in hell
>>
File: Yes-close.jpg (36KB, 400x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yes-close.jpg
36KB, 400x399px
Led a guy on for over five months.
I apologized to him today and told him I wasn't interested.
He took it kind of ok but I just feel like such an asshole.

Spent a lot of the day in bed just listening to this album
>>
>>48126885

>a (probably bullshit) statement
>illegal content

That refers to images you dumb fuck.
>>
>>48126885
It's not proof. Illegal images can get you v&, not words.
>>
10th grade a girl asked me to the sadie hawkins dance and i didnt have it in me to tell her no but i cant really bear to be around her so me and a friend got drunk beforehand (first time drinking, too). we all ended up having a good time, though.

other than that i think i've been alright

and Pinkerton
>>
>>48126971
> was nice to a girl and took pity on her and everyone had a good time
> worst thing I've ever done

what
>>
>>48126683
holy shit

fucking awful, please tell me you're memeing
>>
File: 2333.jpg (43KB, 695x683px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2333.jpg
43KB, 695x683px
blackmailed a girl for like a year. that's all I can think of... well I've shot and killed like 10 or so deer in my life. if you find that evil/immoral.

pic is favorite album
>>
>>48126994
>had to get drunk though
>>
>>48127021
Are you a fucking muslim or something?
>>
>>48127013
If no one went hunting for animals in the woods, the deers would just reproduce, to the point when there's not enough food for everyone, and therefore they're just killing themselves. So it's a good thing that people go hunting.
>>
>>48127033
do you not fucking make sense or something?
>>
>>48127041
I agree, but I know there's a lot of people who feel that hunting, even responsibly = murder.
>>
>>48127059
It was evil because you drank? Really?
>>
File: loveless.jpg (109KB, 660x660px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loveless.jpg
109KB, 660x660px
>tfw I've done tons of extremely mortifying, embarrassing and beyond-regrettable shit in my life
>tfw I question why I'm still alive
>>
>>48127041
I hunt but this argument is retarded and you are probably a troll. This is not how ecology works at all.

>>48127068
and I think you're samefagging trying to start shit so lay off of it already.
>>
>>48127072
Stories pls
>>
>>48127059
you are the most sheltered person I have ever encountered
>>
>>48127071
i wasn't even the person that posted about the dance, and i never said drinking was evil? i'm not sure where you're coming from here
>>
File: makkas.png (323KB, 500x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
makkas.png
323KB, 500x369px
>>48126618
got mad at my younger sister and wouldn't talk to her for a whole night even though she was really happy and just wanted to play lego or some shit and i did this all because she sat on the remote and the tv went to a channel of just static and we couldn't watch simpsons that night
i hate even thinking about it and everytime i do it makes me cry
favourite album is hard to say, been listening solely to NOTM since last wednesday

>>48126888
that's not bad at all
guy is a dweeb for following something for five months with no promise of success and is now, in fact, presented with a golden opportunity to change his lifestyle and thought processes for the better in light of this mistake. and if he continues to be a meandering slug without concern for the urgency of the present moment then he has decided his own fate and your actions cannot really be considered "bad" because if it weren't you it just would have been someone else
>>
>>48127072
tell one of the lesser offences.
im a pussy and cant think of anything worth posting
>>
>>48127041
>we have to kill them or else they'll die
i saw this on south park but i didn't think it was a serious position.
>>
>>48127103
The crack about muslims is about the fact that muslims forbid drinking. I think that was obvious enough.
>>
File: 1363151710837.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363151710837.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
>>48127096
that's the problem, I don't even know where to start really.
>>
>>48127041
What the fuck? No they wouldn't. Why isn't the earth's surface covered ten miles high in animals we don't hunt?
>>
>>48127100
i'm greatly impressed by your deductive reasoning
>>
>>48127108
that's an adorable story
be grateful you haven't done anything actually horrible
>>
>>48127115
>>48127112
> taking the bait

there goes the thread, not that it was destined for greatness anyway I guess
>>
>>48126853
this is a really nice post
thank you
>>
>>48127114
Start with what you think is the worst.
>>
>>48127041

Pretty sure that deers and their ancestors were managing themselves within its environment just fine before we came along.

I have nothing against hunting but that is arrogant and misguided rhetoric.
>>
>>48127041
>this argument
fucking hate conservationist bullshit
it just leads to this nonsense
>>
>>48127072
are you me?
>>
>>48127091
I haven't looked into the argument from a factual standpoint honestly, I just don't care. I hunt because I enjoy hunting and I've always done it. that's it really.
>>
>>48127072
I've broken every commandment except "kill" and the worst shit I've done wasn't even covered by the other nine.
>>
File: bark psychosis hex.jpg (136KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bark psychosis hex.jpg
136KB, 500x500px
When i was in a boarding school 4 and a half years ago, i wasnt nice towards one of the guys in my room because he allways left his dirty clothes in a way that made the whole room smell bad, and because he was really really really really awkward socially. my other roomate wasnt nice to him as well, and instead of defending him, i wasnt nice to him just like my roommate, and at the end he left the boarding school :c

i think about a year later i managed to contact him to tell him im sorry, but i dont remember clearly if i told him im sorry or not, i really hop[e i did though
>>
>>48127152
>I haven't looked into the argument from a factual standpoint

THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>48127110
>>48127133
well for starters, I got jumped and robbed a few months back by a couple of hood-rat fucks when I was drunk

doesn't sound necessarily that bad in context, but the saddest part was is that I didn't even TRY to defend myself, they robbed me clean and I kick myself everyday because of that shit.
>>
File: this guy again.jpg (144KB, 918x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
this guy again.jpg
144KB, 918x598px
>>48127161
i'm not sure i want to be in a thread with such a dark character around
>>
File: 1404630400025.jpg (95KB, 563x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404630400025.jpg
95KB, 563x364px
>>48127173
>>
>>48127161
what a stupid thing to say. most people in America have broken most of them
>>
>>48127175
> I've done TERRIBLE things
> too terrible to name
> worst thing I can name for is
> went all Gandhi and practised pacifism in the face of aggression
>>
>>48127175
>worst thing i've ever done
>getting robbed
>>
my best friend growing up was a girl, whenever i was round her house during my teen years i'd steal and jack off into her panties

now she's married and i'm single and unemployed. still have her tight teenie panties tho so i win
>>
>>48127188

yeah but at least gandhi got to relax with some child poon later and would have the last laugh as he climaxed inside her little mouth
>>
>>48127192
you dont seem like a very nice friend
>>
>>48127161
I'm pretty sure noone thought that the worst shit wouldn't be covered by worshipping false idols and taking the lord's name in vain
>>
>>48127189
I know it's dumb, but I feel like that shit could've been easily avoided. To me, that's really fucking mortifying.
>>
>>48127186
Oh they have? explains that country's problems I guess.
>>
File: front.jpg (33KB, 822x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
front.jpg
33KB, 822x800px
I hit my ex-wife when I found out that she fucked my best man a week before we tied the knot

>>48127175
Fucking lucky. I just want some fucking bitch, mongoloid nigger to come up to me with his fellow degenerates and try to rob me. I just fucking want it to happen, just so I can take out my fucking .45 acp and just start fucking shooting. The world would be a better place with a few less niggers prowling the street at night.
>>
>>48127192
i've always wondered about this one, dont they like notice if a bunch of their panties suddenly disappear?
I think i would notice if my underwear just started disappearing
>>
>>48127217
I'm curious though, if you've done bad things to the point where you want to kill yourself, what's something bad that YOU'VE done, not that you didn't do anything against or whatever.
>>
>>48127213
Not much of a moral code then is it?

>>48127205
Nah that was the Prophet Mohammad and his six year old wife.
>>
to my best friend, i made jokes about this girl that has cancer in her DNA. that girl was/is my girlfriend
>>
>>48127239
> black man walking.png
>>
>>48127217
whatever
>>
>>48127252
G-man also.
>>
>>48127239
Jesus grow the fuck up already
>>
>>48127239
>>48127258
typical pink floyd fans everyone.
>>
>>48127228
>that country's problems
stay mad yuropoor
>>
>>48127239
never have I seen bait where you're trying to be the stereotypical asshole bigoted dad

and if this isn't bait
>>>/b/
they even share your taste in music!
>>
>>48127247
You've never had underwear or socks disappear? It happens to everyone.
>>
File: plebnbass.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
plebnbass.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
got really paranoid my friend was fbi while on meth and i was really afraid he was gonna arrest me for being on meth (ridiculous but those are the conclusions you come to) so i smashed his face with a skateboard

not even once
>>
>>48127276
I'm mad because your own country is a shithole? American logic.

Not a yurop either.
>>
>>48127258
...that's it? that's the worst thing you've ever done in your entire life?
>>
>>48126994
just felt disingenuous, man, i dont know i dont really do bad shit
>>
>>48126683
51% chance this didn't happen
>>
>>48127239
>hit mah ex-wife
>fuckin mah best man
> I just want some fucking bitch, mongoloid nigger to come up to me
>with his fellow degenerates and try to rob me
>I just fucking want it to happen
>take out my fucking .45 acp
>start fucking shooting
>The world would be a better place with a few less niggers

that would be your favourite album yes
>>
>>48127300
the only thing i've ever felt bad about, at least
>>
File: shepherd book.jpg (15KB, 240x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shepherd book.jpg
15KB, 240x312px
>>48127284
lol nice
>>
File: KID A.jpg (259KB, 750x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KID A.jpg
259KB, 750x750px
My mum was pissed at me one night and she threw a wet towel at me. I thought she hit me with it so I whipped it back at her and it hit her just under her eye and made her nose have a little red sore.
I felt so terrible and it's one of the things that haunts me the most.
I think a lot of people have lost it for a brief moment and don''t terrible things they cant take back.
I apoligised to her a a few days later but she said they worst thing was the things I say to her. She had an argument with her sister and was on bad terms. I had told my mum she was pissed because her family hates her.
My mums actually a really nice person to people and she has had to deal with such asshole family members. She's still very hurt at the moment because her sister verbally abused her and never said sorry. It may sound kinda weak to you but she was actually incredibly shocked at how much her sister brought up and took out on her.
I always try to stick up for my mum and I shouldnt bring bad shit up and try to hurt her like her sister.
>>
>>48127296
>america is a shithole
lol right
>>
>>48127239
isn't there a limit to the amount of bait one post can have?
>>
>>48127284
:(( that's a really sad story i hope that despite the severity of the assault you and your friend patched things up and that you have now stopped using meth to the degree to which you were, though if you really need it in your life i understand
>>
>>48127326
> ghettos full of crack monkeys
> school/theatre shootings
> Obongo
> NSA
>>
>>48127239
"I was definitely in the right"
>>
>>48127318
you have to be so nice to your mother from now on seriously be the best son/daughter that you can i really believe in you
actually though never again should you say or do anything that could be in any way interpreted as unkind in the slightest to your mother
>>
File: 4.jpg (14KB, 400x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4.jpg
14KB, 400x431px
>>48127239
>>48127258
I know one girl who made a tatoo of this shitty artwork on her arm and she's not even a pink floyd fan. I bet when she hits her mid 20s she would realize that was a bad idea.
By that time I'll be like thirty something. I can clearly see me smiling and saying "I told ya, girl, I told ya..." and then we're fucking.
>>
>>48127239
>everyone calling this post bait
>anon is right
/mu/ you're such a liberal piece of shit sometimes
>>
>>48127332
>stopped using meth to the degree to which you were

I'm not sure meth is something you can cut back on. People quit altogether though of course.
>>
File: fuck off moot.png (22KB, 300x57px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck off moot.png
22KB, 300x57px
>>48127342
kekek
>>
>>48127335
>Obongo
what is this
>>
>>48127357
> not being a foaming, frothing piece of white trash with anger issues
> omg ur a librul

go away
>>
>>48127353
this girl i know wears this pink floyd shirt once every week or two. and she hates them. holy fuck it drives me crazy
>>
>>48127353
>Autism
>>
>>48127357
>resorting to brutish violence when you're frustrated with the women that you love
>right
>that whole second part
>right
>>
>>48127363
The President of The United States of America

B'orok Obongo
>>
>>48127375
it was probably just handed down to her or something, you're not gonna throw a perfectly good shirt
>>
>>48127388
no she said she likes it. and she's abnormally skinny, it's unlikely that someone had the same size as her and gave it to her
>>
Can't choose worse so I'll just tell the 3 that come to mind

Got a crush of mine really drunk so I could fuck her, then bragged about fucking her to too many of my friends, she ended up being bullied out of the highschool I was in and I was partly responsible for it.

Once bullied this weird loser kid that probably had a mental disease or two to the point that I once ripped off his pants and trousers in front of a lot of people, he killed himself a year ago, hopefully not because of me.

Pissed on the face of a chick that was passed out for laughs on a sleepover party and also stole a few wallets, no one knew it was me.

As for my favorite album, nothing controversial.
>>
>>48127396
>Got a crush of mine really drunk so I could fuck her
so you're saying you raped her?
>>
>>48127394
...this makes you angry for some raisin?
>>
>>48127360
i just do it on and off, its been about 7 months since my last bump, not trying to quit but also trying to stay away from it for a while if that makes sense (it doesn't)
>>
Got absolutely shit faced one night, uncontrollably horny, touched my penis on 5 year olds face that was sleeping next to me. Felt scummy straight away even though I could barely think and then drank myself to oblivion

Weezer - Pinkerton
>>
>>48127388
not him, but I could see that if you just felt neutral about the band or hadn't heard them or something. if you hated them, why would you wear if out in public, let alone that often?

imagine
>I like your shirt
>fuck off!
>>
>>48127376
People think of weird things when they're in love.
>>
>>48127402
why are all the fucking perverts weezer fans
>>
>>48127399
go away laura
>>
>>48127401
>(it doesn't)

I respect people who are honest about these things. I'm an alcoholic and can stem off most of the lectures I might get with a simple "you think I don't don't know this already?"
>>
>>48127360
i lived with some meth users who only did it on birthdays and christmas but yes i would imagine it's very difficult
>>
>>48127402
haha typical weezer fan. you're all the same.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I'm a lesbian. I used to be a bislut. Back in the day, I really liked this girl, but she didn't like me back, so I tricked her boyfriend into thinking I was in love with him, convinced him to break up with her, dated him, she proceeded to have sad, rebound sex with me, which then I broke up with him and didn't talk to her for a year and a half.
>>
>>48127421
>>48127410
>not getting the b8 based on the discussion from earlier itt
>>
>>48127400
>wears pink floyd shirt
>hates pink floyd

yeah it's a little irritating
>>
>>48127412
not person you're replying to and i don't know who laura is but that is rape
>>
File: drukqs.jpg (180KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drukqs.jpg
180KB, 1425x1425px
got pissed off one day and walked out into the garden to calm myself down when I saw a cat taking a shit on my flowers and I had just about had enough so I sprayed it with a hose, ran off screaming and yelping and we never saw it again. as it happens it was actually quite a harmless cat and my brother tells me it was good friends with our kitten (who was a baby at the time). I hope I didnt hurt it or anything cos it could be anywhere for all I know
>>
>>48127430
but you guys talk now?
>>
>>48127418
For some reason it struck me as hilarious that people wait until christmas to do meth.

> what did Santa leave in your stocking, little Billy?
> look mom, three packs of smokes, some scratch tickets and a metric fuckton of meth!
> I was a good boy aaaaaallllll year.
>>
File: 1402122738751.gif (98KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402122738751.gif
98KB, 200x200px
>>48127430
I wish I knew you in real life, and I wish even more that I was that boyfriend. One fucking punch and you'd be missing half of your fucking jaw, you fucking bitch.
>>
>>48127447
She's actually one of my best friends now, and we make out whenever she gets drunk.
I definitely don't talk to the guy anymore. He was a fucking pansy.
>>
File: loveless feels.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loveless feels.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
Was really young (probably like 7 or 8) and I physically remember making out with my cousin and also seeing her vag.

Still haunts me to this day
>>
>>48127437
she should do what johnny rotten did
>>
>>48127437
You're approaching this all wrong.

> oh hai bb
> nice shirt
> I know you h8 the band tho
> why don't you come in my room and take it off xD
>>
>>48127464
Yeah, man. Must've been horrible.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (15KB, 413x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laugh.jpg
15KB, 413x395px
That's the beauty of this thread right here, condensed in one post.
>>
>>48127461
if you really want to punch a lesbian so bad just go to a gay club
>>
>>48127430
if their relationship was fragile enough for you to manipulate it in such a straightforward way it's really doubtful it was meant to be
you set yourself a goal, utilised the people around in taking actions towards that goal and achieved the goal
the only really bad part of this is that you didn't talk to the girl for such a long time afterward even though it was your goal (it's important to set goals in life but remember - you have to be prepared to see them through to the end!)
>>
>>48127461
I've probably done worse, if I think about it hard enough. My bislut years were the worst.
>>
>>48127461
> dyke_walking.png
>>
>>48127450
>WHO THE FUCK IS IN MY CHIMNEY
>>
Ive cheated on my boyfriend so many times in the last year Ive lost count
>>
>>48127468
she's not really attractive. i think i'm just a little sour because i have no one to talk about my favorite band with. i mean for fuck's sake, it's not like pink floyd is fucking underground. and yet i can't find anyone around me that likes them a significant amount
>>
>>48127475
Meant for:
>>48127461
>>
>>48127469

Still to this day man. I sometimes wonder if she remembers. She has a kid now, which is pretty weird.
>>
>>48127481
why did you stop bislutting
>>
>>48127490
write a ragecomic about it
>>
>>48127444
you are without a doubt the worst fucking cunt in this thread
>>
File: 1363412075064.gif (328KB, 160x144px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363412075064.gif
328KB, 160x144px
>>48127461
>>
>>48127480
Hahahah. Oh my god. Thanks. I got what I wanted and it was overwhelming, in all honesty.
>>
>>48127490
People pretend not to like them because they don't want to talk to you.

>>48127486
> NO DAD, PUT DOWN THE SHOTGUN, THAT'S....
>>
>>48127417
its meth, everyone knows how horrible it is so honesty is really the only way to approach it (unless you say it's coke, which has happened to several people i know, but they're morons)
>>
File: Doctor Clegane.webm (2MB, 1280x720px)
Doctor Clegane.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>48127461
>>
>>48127506
I felt so bad, I love animals so much. That is by far the worst thing I have ever done though and its pretty out there for me. I don't think I did hurt it though cause I didn't really spray it directly just sort of intended to scare it off
>>
>>48127510
i have lots of friends, they just aren't pink floyd fans
>>
>>48127493
Because it occurred to me that I was majorly denying my sexuality. I was friends with people who when I told them I thought I was gay, they told me "nah, you're probably bisexual and haven't met the right guy yet." I got new friends, started trying drugs, and actually got into something serious with a girl and realized what I had been feeling with guys was half assed and forced.
>>
>>48127480
These are teenagers that we're talking about, you fucking shit. Absolutely fucking no endeavor or relationship that they pursue is meant to be, but they're fucking fragile and you're a sociopathic piece of shit to fucking intervene like that. Fucking kill yourself.
>>48127508
Oh my fucking god, this cunt. Seriously, where do you live? Tell me so I can pay you a visit and introduce your jaw to the bottom of my boot.
>>
>>48127521
I love cats but that doesn't stop me from spraying them when they deserve it. It's the truly only way to say "fuck off" in cat. It's better than beating them, and they need to get the message sometimes.

There's no way a cat disappeared because you sprayed water at it once. Something else probably happened.
>>
god why am I writing this....

Things were strange between me and my gf, I felt that I did everything and was always there for her, and the same couldn't be said on her part. We were part of a study group, receive message from teacher saying if I was going to come that day, which was strange, he never asked we just showed up, so I ask her if she's not going or something: "Oh I can't I'll have to be at CITY at x o'clock, and I have to get dressed and all, I wouldn't have time"
"What are you doing there?"
"Oh I'm going to the prom" (ours is different here, we hadn't even talked about it)
"Oh yeah? Have fun then" thinking to myself that she didn't even say anything about this to me, much less invite me

So I proceed to cry for 2 hours, then go to bed, just imagining that she's there with all these people having the time of her life without giving a shit about me. Fall asleep

Wake up and see her message "5 am and I still can't take you out of my head"
"Yeah you must have really thought about me a lot GF NAME"

Proceed to get shitfaced that day, alone in my room, drain a bottle of red wine and half a bottle of whisky. Almost dying. Talking to her, eating noodle out of a bowl, get really mad and throw both the bottles and the bowl at the ground. The whole floor is covered in glass.

She decides to come visit me, and in my drunkenness I just want to take her clothes and fuck her. I do so, can't even get a boner, decide to finger her.
CONTINUED
>>
>>48127450
when christmas rolled around they hit up a couple of dealers, who contacted up their dealers, who contacted theirs, etc.
all of these people showed up throughout the day and WOULDN'T LEAVE
the living room was full of threatening shirtless strangers
and that was the year i spent christmas hiding from them in my flatmates room watching them smoke meth
>>
>>48127538
I really should not have used a hose though cos I know I could've just scared it off by just saying "oi!" or something, and I knew that when I did it. I don't know if it necessarily disappeared I think most likely it was just too scared to come back, still I can't excuse my behaviour at all
>>
File: 61G6gcrU+yL.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
61G6gcrU+yL.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
Stole money from my mom a lot
>>
>>48127537
Anon's got some fucking damage.
What lesbian hurt you, anon?
>>
File: cover.jpg (166KB, 750x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cover.jpg
166KB, 750x750px
>tfw reading through this thread
>tfw you realize you're not that bad of a person as you thought

I made fun of some dumb bitch in high school after she overdosed on heroin. twice.
>>
Why is /mu/ filled with literal rapists and pedophiles? Is this what /b/ is like?
>>
>>48127313
haha glass
>>
>>48127506

Yes. Spraying a cat with water? Truly worse than Hitler.
>>
File: cover.jpg (54KB, 475x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cover.jpg
54KB, 475x475px
I drowned and beat my hamster when it pooped on my hand.
>>
>>48127552
nah, one incident won't scare a cat away for good. It takes a lot more to make an impression on them.

A water pistol or plant mister is probably more human though. But that can backfire too because they may not like getting wet but some of them enjoy the challenge of the sport, the chase. It's like paintball to them.
>>
>>48127537
I never said I wasn't a sociopath anon. I probably do deserve my ass beat.

>tfw your senior like a girl
>She likes another girl
>report her for selling drugs out of spite
>She doesn't graduate in result
>She now does meth in a trailer park
>>
>>48127464
iktf bro don't worry about it
we were young
>>
File: remain.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
remain.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
told a racist joke about a very dear black friend of mine in high school not because I found it funny but because I wanted to fit in. He was told about it and after confronting me about it said that he completely forgave me, but I didn't deserve that at all, it was totally uncalled for and one of my biggest regrets. I'm very lucky that we're still on good terms and he remains one of my best friends to this day
>>
File: Untrue.png (327KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untrue.png
327KB, 500x500px
>>48126618
ruining my body and mind on weekly basis with amphetamin, kiind of fits to that album.
>>
>>48127575
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
File: tithole.png (316KB, 487x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tithole.png
316KB, 487x342px
>>48127537
the nature of relationships does not change whether you are a teenager or not
perhaps for you high school was a friendly happy place, an oasis bubble preserved away from the predatory reality of the outside world where realistic social dynamics did not exist
>>
File: horse rotorvator.jpg (156KB, 600x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
horse rotorvator.jpg
156KB, 600x599px
I don't know about one specific thing but I gave my parents hell in my teens. I was an absolute cunt of a kid. Had both of them at the end of their ropes. I still feel horrible about the things I did and said back then but I have a great relationship with them now.
>>
File: bmars.jpg (226KB, 1425x1416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bmars.jpg
226KB, 1425x1416px
This isn't from me, but it's a story about my sister and I think it's pretty kek worthy.
Her fav album is pic related btw.

She was walking through the hallways at school, and she farted REALLY loud.

Some girl proceeded to laugh so hard that she had an asthma attack.

Sister ended up getting in trouble.
>>
File: 1404784870632.png (310KB, 501x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404784870632.png
310KB, 501x600px
>>48127461
it's the little things that get me through.
>>
>>48127587
Sounds like a nice guy. Sounds like he thinks more highly of you than you do yourself.
>>
File: talk-talk.jpg (137KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
talk-talk.jpg
137KB, 900x900px
didn't tell my mom I loved her the month she passed away
>>
>>48127575

Please never have kids.
>>
>>48127600
ahahaha
>>
>>48127521
sorry for calling you a cunt that was really flippant
please learn from this and be nice to cats in future
>>
>>48127586

But dude, I like even used my tongue and stuff, I even remember eating her out (or at least trying)
>>
File: Fore.jpg (103KB, 274x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fore.jpg
103KB, 274x274px
I used to be a serial killer
>>
>>48127575
ahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>48127615
elaborate
>>
>>48127587

That's a real bro you have for a friend there.
>>
>>48127615
Was it in his head or not? The ending of the movie always confused me.
>>
>>48127573
hitler is not in this thread
read more carefully so you don't make mistakes like this again
>>
>>48127618

Can you, like, unplug your keyboard? Thanks.
>>
>>48127600
>Some girl proceeded to laugh so hard that she had an asthma attack.

maybe it wasn't laughter... maybe your sis should bottle her gas and sell it to terrorists on the black market as chemical weapons

> how to catch a fart in a bottle
> let me google that
>>
I stole a lot of money from my mom as a teenager.
Drove drunk.
Had horrible perverted dreams that make me feel like I should die.
This asshole stole my sisters cell phone when i was younger and I didn't tell her because I wanted to fit in with the cool kids.
>>
>>48127614
me too. don't feel bad. take a tab of acid and let shit go man, sure it's weird, but it's not uncommon for little kids.
>>
>>48127609
they won't be around for long if he does hahaha
>>
>>48127541
then, I don't know why, I don't know what went in my head, and I can't even remember this well, I start pushing my fingers in her butt. She's really a girl that isn't devout to these things, it was already hard when we had sex for the first time, she's really sensitive about this, but I did it. She moaned and I pushed more, she was crying and saying stop, and then I did. I didn't even know what i had did.

She rushed through dressing herself and got out of my house. I just lay there thinking about nothing, I was almost comatose. Then it went through my head, I dressed something and ran and ran after her.

I still got to her on the way, but she didn't even want to stop, i grabbed her arm and said what was wrong. she kept walking and me with her. We got to her door. we sat and talked. I said I couldn't take being disregarded like I was anymore and I said I was sorry for her having seen me in that state. she said it was ok, we kissed and everything was alright. So I thought

Went to bed, woke up, grabbed a basin I had left there before i started drinking (good move) and puked.

When I met her later that day we were having a normal day,we cuddle and I get horny so we start undressing. I get this feeling that something was off about her, she was very quiet. I ask "What's wrong?" "nothing" we stand there naked in silence for close to 10 minutes... I decide to go forward. eat her out, and the usual. CONTINUED
>>
>>48127631
can you, like, fucking kill yourself? thanks.
>>
Found a girl choking on her own vomit in a bedroom at a house party and closed the door on her.
>>
>>48127624
nobody ever believed me
>>
>>48127628

"Worse than Hitler" is a common hyperbole. Don't be so pedantic, Anon.
>>
Coaxed a guy who had a future in law enforcement into threatening me, then using it to make him break up with his girlfriend, lose his job and then filing a restraining order against him. To be fair, none of it would've happened had he had the self control not to threaten me, and people without self control can't be in law enforcement.

Fucked Up - Year of the Ox
>>
File: Bad_Brains_debut.jpg (47KB, 301x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bad_Brains_debut.jpg
47KB, 301x300px
>>48127634
>>
File: 1363049763002.png (537KB, 646x759px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363049763002.png
537KB, 646x759px
>>48127575
>>
>>48127239
I know you're probably b(4*2)ing me, but I agree with everything in that post, except for having DSOTM as your favourite album (although it is good.)
>>
>>48127619
i even shoved a kitty into an ATM machine because it told me to
>>
>>48127624
It isn't important, I don't remember the movie that well if they closed it up but in the book its' left intentionally ambigupus. Also the movie was shite and just an excuse for "black comedy" violence porn, the idea behind it is that the 'friends' he had and the societal norms that surrounded him enabled this kind of apathy and emotional distance to the point where not only would he not be found out for his crimes or be in touch with reality enough to know how real they were, but the same could be true of absolutely any other person in this late 20th century middle class american business culture

I don't really like the book though
>>
File: 872937617af8.jpg (14KB, 255x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
872937617af8.jpg
14KB, 255x320px
>>48127639

Witty retort, bro. Classic. Quality. The best.
>>
File: everybody is good.jpg (9KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
everybody is good.jpg
9KB, 400x300px
>>48127655
>this entire image

I've seen it before but it's been a while
>>
>>48127649
>police officers
>good people
hilarious
do you know how many people are murdered by the LAPD each year
anything shitty you can do to cop is an act of god, be proud
>>
File: heisenbergz.jpg (131KB, 315x302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heisenbergz.jpg
131KB, 315x302px
>>48127640
>>
>>48127661
thank you, obama. your retort was witty too!
>>
File: a1425409800_10.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a1425409800_10.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
I thought this guy stole my phone at a party so I beat his face into the pavement. His teeth were knocked out and his nose was broken. He looked fucking terrible, and ended up going to the hospital. I then took molly and had a great night. Turns out this nigger took it.
>>
File: 1361076454766.jpg (25KB, 427x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361076454766.jpg
25KB, 427x315px
>>48127640
Did she survive?
>>
>>48127660
>the movie was shite
nah
>>
>>48127624
it doesn't matter, mane
it's a subjective conclusion and shit
which drives home the point that human lives, under capitalism, are reduced to meaningless objects devoid of "soul"
because their existence is so superficial the book suggests that it doesn't matter whether they live or die

i haven't seen the film but i have read the book so sorry if the end of the film is completely different
>>
>>48127636

how crazy is acid? Never tried it.

Only smoked weed, never cigs.
>>
>>48127660
>ambigupus
what a nice animal
>>
>>48127679
It was yeah

Bale did a nice job though
>>
>>48127645
you're right but i feel you were being pedantic in applying it to my post, which wasn't meant to be taken at face value :))
>>
>>48127678
No someone else found her, I don't know why I did it, I didn't know her it was just one of those moments.

The idea that I could let someone die excited me.
>>
I bullied a girl and called her "it" for 2 years
>>
>>48127682
use it right and you'll feel content for a long time. so much so that you start believing mystical bullshit about why you feel so content. it's not too crazy at low doses and you'll get a taster of a proper experience, give it a try at some point. Probably not for a while though, going by the fact that you mentioned 'cigs'
>>
>>48127434
I actually did that though, I still feel horrible even though I was drinker than I've ever been and 16.
>>
>>48127686

Nah man, an ambigupus is female genitalia where the clit is so extended that it has the superficial appearance of a penis so it's like "Is this a puss or not?"
>>
>>48127638
>>48127541

spoiler, shes banging your teacher dude!
>>
>>48127682
it is A LOT like cigs, nothing like weed
if you've done cigs you've basically done lsd
>>
>>48127624
the point is that you have no idea. Some murders happened, other don't. Maybe nothing happened. Maybe he killed some people.
>>
>>48127710
I mean yes she survived.
>>
>>48127714
the worst thing you've ever done is call Sunbather your favorite album
>>
>>48127717
didn't feel like typing cigarette :-( sorry
>>
>>48127723
yeh the first line gave this away
>>
File: acfdsv.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
acfdsv.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>>48127638
When I get inside her and she starts reaching an orgasm I was content, nothing was wrong after all, but... She starts crying... This had never happened before, we always have fun during sex. I ask her what's going on, what can I do to help her, and she just can't say a thing. She moves away from me like I'm a monster. So I realize what's wrong, but I don't say it. I need her to say it to me so I can be assure, and while she fights I say I need her to say what ist is, and so she does. What I had done was no sick dream, this had already happened and it was real.

From that day onwards I've tried many times, and we're good besides it, but everytime I have the need to just make her feel good and start kissing her and pushing her pants down she fights... when she lets me she always cries when reaching an orgasm.

This was the love of my life and I have destroyed her. And while she won't let me go away I know I have to. She is going on a trip next month and I'm going to kill myself then.

The only reason I became her boyfriend was because I thought I could make her the happiest woman on her, but instead I broke her.
>>
>>48127464
Mine's a similar story, but weirder. When I was 10, I made out with a friend who was a boy. We kissed, fondled and I think touched our dicks once or twice. Then his father came home and we stopped just in time. We've never talked about it, 2 years later me & my family moved out of town. I've never talked to him since. I don't know why we did it, made me think whether I'm gay, but nope, I have no gay feelings at all.
>>
>>48127758
suuuure you don't
>>
>>48127745
i don't have "a" favourite album
i like too many and sunbather is one of those many

heres another one if it makes u sleep at night
>>
>>48127754
>The only reason I became her boyfriend was because I thought I could make her the happiest woman on her
on earth
>>
>>48127677
still here?
link?
>>
>>48127717
that is acid in a nutshell
also don't trip with hippies, hippies are dicks
>>
>>48127770
do you only like /mu/core or something
>>
>>48127541
>>48127638
>>48127754
i dont get it
>>
>>48127781
link to?
>>
>>48127754
what exactly is it that you did wrong?
got drunk and but your finger in her butt without her permission?
that's a dick move bro, you need her consent before you put your finger up her butt
>>
>>48127798
what is it you don't get?
>>
>>48127807
sex
>>
>>48127754
Put your finger up her butt again and it will go back to normal.

Don't you even know how girls work?
>>
>>48127754
you are a shitty story teller and leave shit hella ambiguous but yr not that bad of a person so dont kill yourself over one fucking girl
>>
>>48127801
the album m8 :) I never heard of it and from the cover it looks nice.
>>
>>48127807
she's emotionally scarred because you put your finger in her butt when you were drunk?
>>
>>48127396
You are an absolute sack of shit.
>>
>>48127754
>I thought I could make her the happiest woman on her
i'd like to be the happiest woman on her
>>
>>48127724
lel'd
>>48127747
cigarettes are not at all similar to recreational illegal drugs, and would only be brought up by someone who pretty much has no idea whatsoever about drugs. for this reason, I'd say probably don't do acid til you're more experienced. go read erowid or something
>>
>>48127812
>>
>>48127825
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QDeuqgGQaY

Flatsound. It's been my favorite recently, because it's been helping me through a break up.
>>
>>48127754
this sounds like the fucking plot to a tommy wiseau film
>>
>>48127605
damn
>>
>>48127793
>he likes 2 albums from the music board he browses
>"wow do u only liek teh /moo/core???
>>
>>48127804
It's that but even more the consequences of that. She never was the same. I feel like I raped her, for real, she kind of acts like that too when I try to make things like we used to do. Nothing was the same.

>>48127826
Might not seem much for your average american chick but yes..

>>48127812
which part?

>>48127823
sorry haven't sleept right in forever... and english is not my native language
>>
>>48127834
pretty sure he was joking/trolling...

>>48127842
ha ha
>>
>>48127842
sadly it's my reality
>>
>>48127847
listen to drake
>>
o0o0o Another story from me: >>48127464
Pic related is another fav of mine:

Well, be me at school Freshmen year.

I'm shouting stupid shit across the classroom.

>Fuck Niggers
>I'm RACIST!!!


Black girl replies "OOOHHHHHHH HELLLLL NAHHH, I DONT PLAY DAT SHIT, WATCH MUTHAFUCKA" etc random black shit

Anyways she proceeds to get her homies and older brothers on me, I end up evading them for the whole school year and they never even found out who I was and i'm pretty sure she forgot who I was as well.
>>
>>48127838
I meant downlaod link
>>
File: m.png (243KB, 500x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m.png
243KB, 500x369px
it's just a finger in the butt
>>
>>48127845
flollop
>>
>>48127847
Basically whe were in this relationship and now everything is fucked, and it will never be the same, and it's my fault and, and ,and..... Understand??
I fucked everything up
>>
>>48127847
Actually if you just continued to put your finger up her butt she'd eventually get used to it.

It's all about conditioning, you did it as a one off and acted weird about it making her feel worse, if you made it a normal activity she probably wouldn't care anymore.
>>
>>48127872
let her stick a finger up your butt and then you'll be even :)
>>
>>48127769
Seriously dude, I've given it much thought, this memory haunted me. But, nope, I don't feel any repressed, closeted or something. I've got a healthy relationship with my gf.
>>
File: laugh to cry.jpg (19KB, 492x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laugh to cry.jpg
19KB, 492x285px
>>48127745
This fucking thread was amazing but this post takes the cake.
>>
>>48127872
And don't come to me with this "She's just a girl forget about it bullshit" I've had my share of girls, and without wanting to sound like I have One-itis, well she IS really different from all the girls out here. She skates with me, she plays vydia with me, she swims she does all this shit that girls don't usually do, we share everything..

It's transcendal shit going on and it was meant to be for the long run....
Fuck I'm tired
>>
>>48127905
you've never even put a toothbrush up your butt? never tried it? have a try man don't be scared
>>
>>48127847
I had a gf when I was like 14. we were fucking and I wanted to take pictures. she said no, I was weirdly insistent, she got scared. couple months later when they forget and you put some effort in to rebuild trust, it's back to normal. just go apologise, don't be weird, and most of all don't kill yourself. what the fuck man? how fucking naive are you?
>>
>>48127866
you can find it yourself you fuck
>>
>>48127910
yh, i've never met a girl who swims before, stupid drowning bastards
>>
>>48127905
>this memory haunted me
>HAUNTED ME
>not in the closet
>>
>>48127923
Sorry man I'm really tired, what I meant to say is we go to the beach and shit and we stay in the water for hours... whatever...
>>
>>48127933
Damn you know you have something special when your girl is willing to stay in water for long periods of time.
>>
>>48127945
oh cmon man... let it be, yes I was talking about shit that other girls usually don't do, but when I said that I wasn't talking about that anymore, I only refered it because I love that about her... fuck man I haven't slept or eaten anything enough for 1 day in the last 4 days, give it a break
>>
>>48127961
sort your life out
>>
>>48127945
tfw my girl will only paddle
>>
File: love guilt dreams.jpg (69KB, 350x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
love guilt dreams.jpg
69KB, 350x350px
i got drunk and tried to put my finger in my girlfriend without permission

she stopped me but i still feel guilty about it and i felt like a rapist ever since
>>
>>48127982
made me laugh :)

>>48127978
i really need to, no doubt
>>
holy shit, a finger in the butt can cause a whole world of problems
>>
>>48128001
tell me about it
>>
>>48127993

MY NIGGA

Love this album, never see it being talked about around here. <3
>>
>>48128025
>>48127993
genre?
>>
>>48128035
I'm fairly sure the bilinda butchers are on orchid tapes - so lo-fi most likely
>>
>>48127925
Nope but I've seen gay porn, doesn't attract me at all. Traps also. I love women.
>>48127912
Wrong choice of word. "On rare occasions I remember this event and think WTF" is more suitable than "haunt".
>>
File: jaipaul.jpg (104KB, 660x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jaipaul.jpg
104KB, 660x482px
deliberately hit a drunk guy with my car outside a party one night, apparently he needed surgery, morphine, and had to wear casts on both his arms for a few months

>i haven't slept in three days
>>
>>48128051
I don't like gay porn either that doesn't mean I wouldn't go down on a dick if the opportunity arose
>>
>>48128049
>>48128035

They are on Orchid Tapes, its not necessarily lo-fi. I'd call it Dream Pop, Shoegazey.

Kinda reminds me of that little viral /mu/ Bandcamp album with the flowers?
>>
>>48128061
you're a horrible person
what made you think that was an okay thing for you to do
>>
>>48128051
i dont like gay porn and im definitely into dudes that doesnt mean shit bruh
>>
>>48128049
>>48128070
sounds good going to check it out

>>48128061
>i haven't slept in three days
join the club
>>
>>48128079
booze and benzos
>>
>>48128095
but why did you want to hit someone with a car
what did he do to you
>>
>>48127546
wow...
>>
>>48127488
hang yourself
>>
>>48128090
at this point it doesn't even feel like i need sleep anymore, hopefully i can crash without smoking bud
>>
>>48128108
by the way I'm a man
>>
File: bh&r.jpg (85KB, 960x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bh&r.jpg
85KB, 960x480px
pic related
>>
>>48128115
I'm in that phase too, no hunger no anything. My mental processes are really lacking though. Seriously retarded
>>
>>48128115
you definitely need sleep.
i stayed up 72+ hours multiple times and usually start hallucinating really badly around that time
>>
>>48128099
because i felt like hitting someone with a car
>>
>>48128128
oh in that case it's OK
>>
snuck out with my friend when i was 17, got drunk, he totalled his car, we ran away and got picked up. went home, back to bed, he called insurance in the morning to say his car got stolen

parents completely oblivious to how close we came to death, he gets money from insurance claim for a new car

i guess it was a victimless crime, although it wasn't really my doing
>>
>>48128162
?
>>
>>48128160
honestly i can't right now, i'm gonna see if my gf can go to the med shop for me or something
>>
>>48128167
no, it's worse. women don't know what they're doing. men are smart enough to know when they're doing something wrong, so he was being purely immoral and enjoying it
>>
>>48128128
>that makes any difference
>>
Stole a bunch of money from my parents.

Also pretended to be a girl on MSN to troll a kid in middle school.

In Rainbows by Radiohad
>>
>>48128198
So if it's a woman she should hang herself even if she doesn't know better? That sounds on par with animal cruelty or something.
>>
>>48128161
you should tell him what you did, only way to make it right
you will get in a fuckton of shit but you deserve it and the only way you can absolve yourself of guilt is to face the consequences of your actions
>>
>>48128198
its 2014 you can stop with the sexism bruh
>>
>>48128247
A wild guess but I'd wager he's joking
>>
>>48128247
oh are facts sexist? sorry, forgot to check my liberal-o-meter this morning ;-)

don't get your uterus in a twist
>>
>>48128246
what guilt, he was a drunk dick and i was a drunk dick with a car
>>
>>48128247
women have smaller brains than men the Kazakhstan scientest proved it
>>
>>48128272
> GREAT SUCCESS
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>couple of hot female friends stay with me and my roommates for weekend
>everyone drinking and having a good time
>everybody goes to bar, I stay in
>go through all their bags sniffing their panties
>take sexiest pair from each of them and wrap it around my dick and jack off
>put them back after
>>
>>48128535
sounds fun actually
>>
>>48127587
sounds like a good learning experience at least, you obviously came out of it a better person
>>
I pushed a kid down a flight of stairs in third grade just to show him and two other kids that I could.
When he hit the bottom of the staircase, he didn't move until (I assume) well after we had left.
The next day, he came in with a cast on his arm.
No one approached me about it or anything.

Sorry, Victor. If I stop myself from being such a shit in the past, I would.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 67


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.