[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw true love won't find you in the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 8

File: feelgirl.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
feelgirl.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>tfw true love won't find you in the end
>>
It rarely ever does

just get rich and get a new 20yr old wife every ten years

thats my plan
>>
>>47022984
how do you plan on getting rich?
>>
wish i had a plan...
>>
>>47022984
>implying love exists
>>
>>47023031

Bitcoins

but srsly, gonna become a doctor

>dat working long hours and becoming an alcoholic
>dat relaization of each one of my wives when she realizes what she just got into
>>
>>47022984
>it doesn't even matter
>>
>in the end, the love you make is equal to the love you take
>>
>>47022984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1QI11iXs0
>>
>>47023009
This. True love doesn't exist. Your supermodel wife will not be waiting for you. She'll be fucking every dick in her path and disregard you. Your knight in shining armor will not come for you. He'll be concerned with getting pussy 24/7. Love is a farce.
>>
>>47023102
What the actual fuck does that even MEAN?
>>
>>47022984
This is a promise with a catch
Only if you're looking can it find you
‘Cause true love is searching too
But how can it recognize you
Unless you step out into the light
Don’t be sad, I know you will
But don’t give up until
True love will you in the end

you gotta keep looking, the minute you give up is the minute you've lost all hope
>>
>>47023252
That reads like some delusional disney shit
>>
>>47023174
>True love doesn't exist

Yes it does
>>
File: tumblr_n3p7h8gvSh1si8u3ro1_500.jpg (22KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3p7h8gvSh1si8u3ro1_500.jpg
22KB, 500x334px
It might though. Making it last is the tricky part.
>>
>>47023457
Prove it.
>>
>>47023627
I feel it for someone
>>
>>47023638
But how do you know they feel it for you?
>>
>>47023184
get a big cock
>>
>>47023174
It's if you think you can love only supermodels and princes. Fuck that. Have someone that you want to make happy and that makes you happy. That won't happen if you only like them for being fragile, beautiful and naive, or whatever your fantasies are. If you think that, then you don't deserve anyone.
>>
>>47023184
are you TRYING to be retarded?
The End - Abbey Road
>>
>>47023703
Love fades. Beauty fades. Health fades.

Fuck love. It's a waste of time. Get money.
>>
>>47023703
>Have someone that you want to make happy and that makes you happy.
That's the problem. Relying on someone else to make you happy always leads to disappointment. The same happens when you spend your time and money to try and make someone else happy.
>>
File: le tip.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
le tip.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>47023759
>>47023627
>>47023174
>>
>>47023845
kek so ebin xdddddddd
>>
>>47023875
>IM SO INTELLIGENT
>LOVE IS FAKE
>YOU ARE ALL SHEEP
>MY EUPHORIA IS ALL I NEED
>>
>>47023901
Look at this epic memeposter guise. I've been put in my place. Oh no.
>>
>>47023781
What is the alternative? Not living?

Just love yourself, you'll get through everything. If you don't you'll probably have a bad relationship and live in fear of losing money, beauty, intelligence or whatever you hold valuable.

That's why I'm really attracted to intelligent, not-hardcore feminist women. Not doing all the stressful bf/gf bullshit, just fucking enjoying life.

Just me tho
>>
>>47023781
Lol you're such a self righteous faggot
your life experiences do not negate other's
>hurr durr ive seen things how they really are
>>
>>47023937
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You're all you need, really.

>What is the alternative? Not living?
Do you call basing your life around the romantic relationships you have, living?
>>
>>47023960
People can do whatever they want, I don't care. I'm not going to live my life waiting for "true love" or some shit like that. I'm definitely not going to live life going through failed relationship after failed relationship with nothing to show for it at the end. What the fuck do I get out of it? Nothing. A head full of memories that I cringe when I think of.
>>
>>47023781
higher highs and lower lows if you don't want to get hurt i can't really blame you, but you're missing out on a lot of good stuff too.
>being this jaded
>probably as a teenager
>>
>>47023960
This so much.

>>47023781
You're a cunt
>>
>>47024013
>You're a cunt
I'm realistic. Prepare for lots of disappointment.
>>
File: Motrhead+foto16.jpg (44KB, 409x572px) Image search: [Google]
Motrhead+foto16.jpg
44KB, 409x572px
SO MUCH CYNICISM IM GOING BACK TO REDDIT
>>
>>47023875
>>47023901
>>47023913
stop shitposting.
>>
>>47024075
Ok mr. policeman. You gonna spank me? I've been a bad boy. ;)
>>
>>47023976
Being let down is part of life. The more you have, the more you lose (you might not lose it too).

You won't always be happy. A lot of people think that that's some kind of natural state and that they just need to get their shit together to reach it, but as much as you try to avoid pain or being uncomfortable, you're not avoiding anything, just missing a lot of amazing things.

>Do you call basing your life around the romantic relationships you have, living?

Not at all, I too think that living to find your true love or doing the stuff you do to find it is stupid. I think a lot of people get to caught up in that, trying to impress or pretend to be fulfilled to people by getting a gf. That's pop culture, but this will probably put a fedora on my head so I won't talk about that.

Anyway, I've gone years without having a girlfriend. I'm never looking for one, I feel good with myself. When I do it's just another set of experiences, dancing at gigs, doing cross-country with someone, sex.

You don't want to spend the rest of your life trying to convince yourself you never want to experience that.

It took me a while to figure out all of this. I used to be really cynical about life too. Just snap out of it.

Pro tip for getting women: show who you really are, make yourself vulnerable and don't try to impress anyone. That hot girl in high-school? Engage her in an intelligent conversation, be confident about who you are, don't act like you're any better, she'll show you who she really is in time. Then fuck all night long.
>>
>>47024268
>Being let down is part of life.
I knew somebody was going to say this. Why would you willingly put yourself through that, though? If you can avoid it, isn't it smart to avoid it?

>you're not avoiding anything, just missing a lot of amazing things.
I'm happier now than I ever was in a relationship. We're told to think that a relationship can bring so many great things to your life. I think it varies differently for lots of people. But the 50% divorce rate says a lot. I know tons of people who are stuck in loveless relationships. I don't want that. But hey, to each his own.

I'm fine just fucking whoever I want. I don't need any emotional stuff. I have friends and family for that. I know how poisonous relationships can get. Quickly too.
>>
>"true love doesn't exist"
>coming from people on 4chan
>cynicism
cum on guys. You have to be willing to get hurt by putting yourself out there and being vulnerable to someone you like. How the fuck do you think your parents/grandparents stayed together all their lives? Because you fucking fix whatever is broken. Not run away from it.
>>
the only people who think love is a false concept are permavirgins who don't know how to talk to women thus nobody has ever had feelings for them
>>
>>47024347
>50% divorce rate
you do know that's a skewed jew statistic, right?

The only reason it's such a high rate is because there are repeat offenders. It's been proven that a majority of marriages actually end up together until death.

The people that get divorced often get divorced more than twice, which still counts into the total amount of marriages. The real problem is that people get married when they're young.
>>
>>47024347
>If you can avoid it, isn't it smart to avoid it?
No, that's for pussies. You'll get nowhere like that, it's just an excuse. The same mentality will apply for everything in your life. Seriously. Doesn't mean you have to subject yourself to that, but to get what you want you'll have to from time to time. I mean, if you want to accomplish anything. Just knowing that you have to will make life much easier, you won't get in the victim mentality bullshit. There are other things however that are not worth stressing about.

>I'm happier now than I ever was in a relationship.
That's good. You kind of sound like you're trying to convince yourself though. Again, not trying to say everyone should be like me but I feel as good when I have a gf as when I don't.

50% of divorces says nothing about love. Most people don't know a thing about themselves or people, they act as a reaction to what surrounds them. You seem to be rather self-aware, use that to not be part of that 50% As for myself, I don't believe in marriage as anything else than a contract, I don't believe you can pledge love to someone forever, or expect the same from anyone. I can't understand the whole hype around it (I do love going to weddings tho :P)

You don't like your relationship? Fucking leave it. Be nice about it too. No one can make you do anything. Ever.

Cynicism is an illness. You don't want to be that guy that will forever feel a victim to society and the government, and whatever. He's miserable and pathetic. You don't want to be that guy living his life in default either, I'm not suggesting you should be like those people you mention.

Anyway. I'm off.
>>
>>47024417
I don't think you understand, anon. These people have nothing to fix. They have no one to be vulnerable to. They don't have anyone.
>>
>>47024459
And a big ol [citation needed] all over this post right here.
>>
Thinking true love doesn't exist is easier than hearing the truth. True love exists. Just not for us. Not now not ever. We're the unlucky ones. The universe isn't fair and we got the short straws. Accept it and die a little inside everytime you see a couple smiling.
>>
>>47024479
>tfw cynic in recovery and accept this as true
>tfw people start to make sense
>>
>>47024505
that's almost only ever true if you have that attitude beforehand
>>
>I want love, I want to fall in love, kiss kiss mmmm touch my penis

>LOVE IS STUPID YOU'RE ALL STUPID WE ALL DIE ALONE

Hey, how about everybody does what they want and what suits them? Ok? Ok.
>>
>>47024505
you're either lazy or inherently depressed, this is not true.
>>
Love is a vice for the weak-willed. I know I'll get le fedora may-may'd hard for this post, but its true. Its a socially imposed lie that you perpetuate my telling yourself it exists because you have to believe it. It took a long time, but I transcended the need for it and have never been happier. And I say this as a non-virgin who's had plenty of gf's in the past, none of them particularly bad.
>>
>>47024534
>>47024519
You've never met me or the others like me. You should be thankful for that.
>>
>>47024541
>I say this as a non-virgin who's had plenty of gf's in the past, none of them particularly bad.

This is a lie and you know it. I just know it.
>>
>>47024541
I'm pretty sure I made this exact post when I was 16.
>>
>tfw summer is almost here
>>
>>47024541
This.
>>
>>47024541
let me guess, your last breakup was 4-6 months ago and you are well adjusted to being single at this point, but in the near future will be lonely again and change your mind completely
>>
>>47024555
Go ahead and tell yourself that if you need to. I lost my virginity at 17 and have had 5 relationships that lasted longer than a few months, and all of them ended on mutual terms. You're probably going to still play the bitter virgin card, but its true.
>>
>>47024557
If you need somebody else to make your live whole or happy, you're weak. Plain and simple.
>>
>>47024553
Dude, you're not a victim. Accept it. You need to work on yourself.

Just don't impose your shit on other people. No one will feel pity for you and your ways, you're no different than the rest, you have nothing that makes you worse or better. I mean, unless you have like a serious disability or deformation, and even then.
>>
You're lonely and want relationships because society tells you that you want them. You're bombarded with the imagery constantly in tv, movies, music. You can be happy on your own. It's possible.
>>
>>47024557
You need to be 18 or older to use 4chan anon.
>>47024567
Nope. Last relationship was a little over 2 years ago and we're still decent friends.
>>
True love exists. Most people aren't lucky enough to ever experience it. Not everybody gets to be happy. Deal with it you euphoric teenage fucks.
>>
>>47024591
>I'm only 14 and we've been dating for weeks but its true love I promise! The TV told me so!
>>
>>47024580
if we accept the fact that it's not a necessity, can we still agree that it does in fact exist it's still a nice thing to have regardless
>>
>>47024620
Deep personal connections are what make people happy in the long run and love is the deepest connection there is. No it's not necessary for a happy life. Friendship and family can provide that happiness on it's own. But something that great is still worth pursuing.
>>
>>47024620
You can be happy without love. But you'll never be as happy as somebody with it.
>>
File: 1352331875384.png (253KB, 621x632px) Image search: [Google]
1352331875384.png
253KB, 621x632px
>you will never have a gf
>>
>>47024580
Please tell me what makes you happy and your life worth living, that doesn't involve interacting with other people.
>>
>>47024589
>>47024579

You're condemning relationships though. It's like condemning the idea of family, friendship, entertainment. And this probably sounds like is coming from someone who's been subjected to the imagery you talk of, but I figured that part out a while, really, a long time ago. It's unconscious for most people to want some stuff in life, believe me, it's not for me and you're wrong (I have a different conception of love and relationships though.) Sure, you can be happy alone, as a matter of fact, you should. I'm not saying you'll be happier with someone either, it's something you'll do and you'll like and you'll repeat.

This whole thing makes me mad just because I went through that too. You either wait for it to get really bad, or fix your shit up.
>>
>>47024620
I will concede that it's right for some people and not for others.
>>
>>47024667
Based on what? Is there some kind of scale of happiness? I bet I'll never be as sad as them either after they get cheated on and have their heart broken.
>>
>>47024674
Making music. But I do interact with people, I love my friends and family.
>>
>>47024692
>I bet I'll never be as sad as them either after they get cheated on and have their heart broken.
You're so intelligent Anon. Go hide for the rest of your life.
>>
>>47024704
Oh, so you need other people like friends and family?
Pathetic weakling.
>>
>>47024677
I do condemn family, friendship, and entertainment. Not completely of course. They're great things to have. But they shouldn't be necessary for most people to be happy, and they are. Society puts so much importance on them and paints such a pretty picture that you'll never be completely content.

Love is the same, but far more frivolous. There's a chance you might end up finding the closest thing to "the one" out there, but its incredibly slim, and it'd be foolish to bet your happiness on something so transitory. If you can't learn to be content completely alone in this world, you'll never be completely content.
>>
>>47024580
i would disagree. Not weak, but dumb.
You can still feel whole on your own, as well as with another person. Not necessarily needing the person to make you a whole. Shared experiences are best experiences.

The real trick to a relationship is to look outwards to the world, in the same direction, with someone else. Not at each other.

>>47024492
no citation needed. Your life isn't a statistic. Just believe.

>>47024479
I hope that eventually people will stop caring so much about their shitty situations and grow up and put themselves out there if they really wanted to.
>>
>>47024713
>can't come up with a coherent argument
>better tell him to go hide for the rest of his life
Good one.
>>
>>47024692
Nobody ever said it was without risk. Some people can open up and be vulnerable like that and some can't. I suppose you're the type who can't open up and love. Fine. That's your place in this world. Most people are like you. You'll probably be fine. But you know deep down it's something you want. Lie to me all you want but you can't lie to yourself.
>>
>>47024721
Unconditional love is stronger than formed bonds. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>47024580
This so much. Love is not about having someone to save you.

It's about sharing your goodness and success with somebody else.
>>
>>47024725
>If you can't learn to be content completely alone in this world, you'll never be completely content.
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>47024725
So no family friendship love or entertainment. You don't seem like the type of person I want to live like.
>>
>>47024725
Try living without entertainment and people for a day.

I bet you think a lot about girls and relationships too. I bet you masturbate once in a while, but maybe you think that's some sort of natural need because everything has to fit your cynical model of the world.

Why would you condemn anything at all? Everything is there, for you, make it all yours. Music, love, movies, sex, fights, friends, movies, books. Have it all, don't miss on anything.
>>
>>47024757
You're so intelligent Anon. Mind-blown. You must be so happy, I could learn a thing or two from you.
>>
>>47024784
That's not what I said at all. Read past the first sentence.
>>47024787
Done it. Went to a meditation retreat for a week where I spent the entire time transitioning between walking and sitting meditation, and was just fine.

Condemnation is only necessary when your society has you chasing after ghosts, and ours certainly does. You'll be chasing this abstract concept as if it were already a decided reality, only to find at the end that there was nothing to chase after in the first place.
>>
>>47024725
Do you just stare at walls you mindless fuck?
>>
>>47024765
>But you know deep down it's something you want. Lie to me all you want but you can't lie to yourself.
Nah, not really. It's only something that ever crosses my mind when I'm reminded of it in media. Otherwise, I truly am fine on my own.
>>
>>47024725
>There's a chance of finding "the one" but it's incredibly slim
You know, finding "the one" doesn't mean that they'll be agreeing with you on every single thing or that they just "get you" or that you're guaranteed to like each other for the rest of your lives.

You don't "find" the one.

You "make" the one.
You work at it. It's a lifelong thing.
I think when people get this, then they're ready for marriage or some shit. It's not all perfect. But that's what married people refer to when they say they found "the one". It's someone that's prepared for the roller coaster of life with a person next to them. Everything else is fluff.
>>
>>47024810
this made me laugh for some reason
>>
>I can't find love so it doesn't exist: The Thread
>>
>>47022984
>tfw last day at work
>tfw almost teared up in the parking lot when I left

I wasn't even super fond of the job either. I'm much too bottled up but

>tfw you don't have anyone you feel comfortable talking with this stuff about

I'm so emotionally alone ;_;
>>
>>47024810
No just ur mum's ass faglord.
>>47024817
Hence the whole point of stating "closest thing to" and the quotation marks around "the one". I'd hope anyone out of their teenage years would realize that, although its obvious not all do.
>>
>>47024834
>projecting: the post
>>
>>47024464
I like you. You're a smart cookie.
>>
>>47024817
>you don't find the one, you make the one

Really? Because I think I just fell in love with you.

Well said. I wish people would forget this whole love at first sight bullshit. Love is hard work. But it's worth it.
>>
>>47024807
>Condemnation is only necessary when your society has you chasing after ghosts, and ours certainly does. You'll be chasing this abstract concept as if it were already a decided reality, only to find at the end that there was nothing to chase after in the first place.
This. Yup yup yup.
>>
>>47024841
dont worry anon, sad moments like this make great fucking people. The nicest and friendliest and beautifulest. Put yourself out there.
>>
>>47024888
>Put yourself out there.
How?
>>
>wahh I can't find a qt 3.14 gf/bf
>everybody else's relationships must be a lie then

Or you're just an unlikable twat. It's ok. Most people are. In fact I'm one of them. But lets not pretend everyone is as miserable and alone as us.

>Inb4 : I'm totally happy alone masturbating to chinese cartoons.

Ok sure.
>>
>>47024807
This is fucked up, it's like you're old me.

Society is not doing anything. You're society. Society are all the people like you that decide what makes them feel good and not. Sometimes it gets really out of hand and affects people, like people basing their lives around relationships and finding love, or being so fixated on sex, parties, money...

You're really not different than anyone. You are probably an introvert that thinks a bit too much and feels alienated so makes this whole personality around finding three legs to the cat. Against government, feels better than and hates a lot of people for being normal, hates most mainstream stuff.

Seriously, when you grow out of it (and I hope you will) you will appreciate a lot more stuff than the average person, but the process to enjoy what most people do will be painful and hard. Just jump that part, accept you're society, you can enjoy what most people do and more because you are aware of a lot of things people are not.
Or I'm just wrong. Whatever.
>>
>>47024919
>Or you're just an unlikable twat. It's ok. Most people are. In fact I'm one of them. But lets not pretend everyone is as miserable and alone as us.
They're not miserable and alone because they settle. They will be miserable though, all it takes is time.
>>
>>47024886
>>47024782
Stop replying to yourself OP
>>
>>47024928
Society is a collaborative effort.
>>
>>47024941
OP, stop trying to ruin your own thread.
>>
>>47024888
I've tried but it's always backfired...i used to be super open and I'd talk to people about anything and in return I could be talked to about anything, literally nothing I wouldn't want to talk about. But I guess most people just aren't like that, and so I've just kind of kept to myself when it comes to anything dealing with emotions. I've been described as being very stoic. I don't know how I feel about that at times like this. I think everyone just wants someone to complain about shit to.
>>
B-But, Daniel Johnston says it will!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7lyfYzIw8
>>
>>47024937
TIL I've settled because I'm not a troubled, intolerant, contrarian fag.
>>
File: foxgrapes.jpg (285KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
foxgrapes.jpg
285KB, 688x1434px
ITT
>>
>>47024928
Well I can see how you made that connection, because that entire post was just you projecting your own previous thoughts onto me, none of which are really applicable.

You seem to think that I apply cleanly into your own perception of your standard 'pseudo-individual', when the only aspect that applies to me is that I probably think a bit too much. I'm an extrovert, have a loving family, and do not fit into the standard 20-something counter-culture "its all the government, mannnn" mentality, or any of the other preconceived baggage you've applied to it. The fact that you missed the irony of your post tells me that you're not as comparatively advanced as you believe you are. Although the same could be said for me, I'm sure.
>>
>>47024972
I think you got the reference, Anon! Good job!
>>
File: m-muh samefag.png (3KB, 382x91px) Image search: [Google]
m-muh samefag.png
3KB, 382x91px
>>47024941
Nope.
>>
File: 1397560854870.jpg (137KB, 840x673px) Image search: [Google]
1397560854870.jpg
137KB, 840x673px
>>47024898
you actually know how. quit playin.

If you really need some reminders, just hang out somewhere like a coffee shop or some fucking concert or a bar or in a class and start asking people questions. Question everything. People with questions are people with interest. And be sure to suck ego dick and act really fucking surprised when people answer. Like "omg wow! really?" or "wow! that's amazing" and laugh it off. But don't be mechanical/robotic like the social outcast that you are. Please.

Ask questions like "hey where is that shirt from? i see that everywhere" or even act oblivious and say something like "what song is this?" or "was it just me or was the homework too difficult?" or "can you explain XYZ?"

If you're not in a school setting, just do online dating. Or even at a grocery store. Ask someone something like "yo, what the fuck is gluten? I'm getting a haircut soon, do you think it'll be gluten-free?" shit like that.
>>
>>47025015
Sto pretending you're the OP. I'm the OP and you're making me look dumb.
>>
>>47025015
Ok random Anon. Thanks for showing it was not you.
>>
>>47024898
don't ask, figure it out on you own. it's the only way
>>
>>47025028
> Or even at a grocery store. Ask someone something like "yo, what the fuck is gluten? I'm getting a haircut soon, do you think it'll be gluten-free?" shit like that.
whatthefuckamireading.jpg
>>
>>47025028
And you're sure people won't just blow their rape whistles and call the police?
>>
>>47025040
OP, you're not even OP, stop pretending to be OP and shitting up your own thread.
>>
>>47025072
you'd only have to worry about that if you do that shit in a weird demeanor
it's all about presenting yourself
>>
>>47025060
>not getting a gluten free non GMO certified vegan haircut
Fucking plebs
>>
This thread is divided between dumbass extremists.

>love doesn't exist... The darkeness of my heart holds no room for such lies... *tips*
>everyone can find love you guys! That special fish is out there in the sea for you! Ya just gotta believe!

Some people find love and live happily ever after and some don't. Quit over thinking shit
>>
This is a very sad thread.

Guys, if you feel angry or sad a lot of the time, no matter what you say to yourself... you're doing something wrong and it has nothing to do with other people (pop culture, society, whatever you call it). You're not somehow more intelligent or noble for having a cynical view of the world, millions of people have done it before and they died all the same having missed a lot of life.
>>
>>47025088
Where is that even relevant?
>>
>>47025104
it seems pretty relevant to me
>>
>>47025123
>where
>>
>>47025104
The whole thread is filled with edgy cynycism. His post wasn't that complicated.
>>
>>47025132
ctrl+f "cynic" in this thread
>>
>>47025137
There's equal amounts of edgy normalfags crying sour grapes as there are depressed kids saying it doesn't exist for them as there are rational people saying its pointless
>>
>>47024961
Your mom is a collaborative effort.
>>
>>47025255
Your penis takes no effort.
>>
>>47025088
>>47025137
>>47025141
So being a realist is being cynical now. Ooooookay.
>>
>>47025280
how cynical of you..
>>
>>47025280
A cynic is what an optimist calls a realist. amirite
>>
>>47025280
this guy has the objective truth. listen to him, sounds like a pretty happy, fulfilled dude. kek. grow up, so edgy. a lot of people go through that phase you know? we just grow out of it. oh wait... no, you're different than the other guy telling you this. we must be so weak, wish i could be as cool as you.

stop before you can't, while you're still young.
>>
>>47025088
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.