[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, what gundam model should I do as a newfag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1485999366504.gif (1MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1485999366504.gif
1MB, 160x120px
so, what gundam model should I do as a newfag?
>>
HGBF, IBO, and Revival line is good for beginners, since they're all simple and easy to do, also cheap, look good on a shelf and have good articulation.
>>
>>27584
I find 1/100 models are a good place to start. The bigger pieces make things a bit easier.

Maybe Barbados or Exia.
>>
DONT START WITH REAL GRADE
>>
Deathscythe Hell
>>
>>27626
Learned the hard way too eh? Feels bad man...
>>
>>27584
What robot do you like the look of? Build that first.

Gunpla are very easy compared to other model kits. You don't need any glue or paint to start, they'll look perfectly fine OOB until you're ready to try experimenting with more advanced things. All you need to start yourself off is a #1 or #2 Xacto knife and some nippers. Nip the parts off the runners, leaving a bit of nub, then carefully shave the nub off with gentle pressure from the knife. Do multiple light slices to avoid stressing the plastic, and replace the blade after every few kits.
>>
High Grade GM it's like 8$ on Amazon or some shit and it's a simple kit of a great Grunt soldier mecha
>>
m x g when
>>
File: m152_01.jpg (96KB, 676x650px) Image search: [Google]
m152_01.jpg
96KB, 676x650px
>>27584
Master Grade Gundam Age-1 Normal.

Easy enough to build even if its Master Grade, and has neat internal details that lets you appreciate the engineering and design of the model kit and very nice to the eyes once constructed.Will also train you for future Gundam models in the future.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.