[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOLEN '88 Mercedes 300ce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 4.jpg (234KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
234KB, 2048x1150px
Hey guys. Scroll to the bottom if you don't feel like reading the entire thing. Felt like posting here because, why not...

So I sold my car on a payment plan back in November of '16. I've never done payments before but was moving across country and couldn't find a storage unit in time nor anyone in town to buy it.

He gives me $500 up front with a remaining $1,500 due. 1-2 months goes by and nothing else. During that period, I contact him and he gives me the run-around. He even thretened me saying "I'll kill you." and "I'll go, right now, and burn the car down!" all for me just touching base. He also said he was going to be in Memphis but figured out through the grapevine that he moved back to FL where he is from but didn't know exactly where.

Bill of Sale ended in January and I started a new job then and was busy. The other day, I decided to try to find it and found a CL ad. of him trying to sale it. He was stupid enough to post the house address and I found the full street address.

I'm wondering if anyone lives in the Melbourne FL area and would be interested in seeing if he brings the car back by the house or if it could be stored elsewhere. I'm going to be serving him a small claims court notice within this or next week probably.

I've never done payments before and never will again. What do you think I should do?
>>
>>25058
Small claims prolly your best bet. You fucked up for agreeing to a payment plan on a craigslist sale. It's all or nothing if you want to do a private sale. You might win in small claims but the time lost from taking off work foe court might not end up being worth it.

>Small claims
Or
>let it go and take it as a life lesson
>>
>>25058
>taking a payment plan deal through a CL sale
Lmfao op what were you thinking
>>
File: 1381059955445.jpg (10KB, 235x261px) Image search: [Google]
1381059955445.jpg
10KB, 235x261px
>>25058
>initially thought this meant OP sold his car while he was still paying it off
>realize it actually means he let someone "buy" his car using a payment plan

Holy shit, that's retarded.
>>
>stanced
>ebay aftermarked trash rear lights
>fartcan
>that level or retardation

It all fits together perfectly
>>
>covers the plate up
>on a car he is asking the internet to locate
>>
File: hitler mercadis.jpg (55KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
hitler mercadis.jpg
55KB, 500x717px
>>25058
OMG i love Mercedes
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.