[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is fucking ruined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (11KB, 246x234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 246x234px
I'm convinced you cunts spouting how great /mlpol/ is and how much better ponyfags are than than leddit, are truly bullshitting for lulz or you're ponyfags shilling for yourselves. I've seen at least 40 posts of, "I used to hate mlp, but I've fapped 25 times since yesterday, feels so good to love ponies". You are not /pol/acks, you are pony shills. If you are an actual /pol/ack who's drunk the kool-aid, and likes this shit, I hope you kys.
>>
>>188775
>kys
Into the trash this post goes. Also sage
>>
>>188775

Why does Tucker's mouth always hang open like that when he's listening to his guests speak? Can he not breathe out of his nose?
>>
>>188775
shhh maybe this will decrease the insane traffic on /pol/
>>
>>188775
Yep, can already see the early stages of the cancer that killed /b/ and /pol/
>>
>>188775
Give it a few days for the newness of the board to taper off. These types of threads will die off soon and we can get back to discussing politics and ponies. Besides, it still beats the absolute shitposting shill haven cesspool that /pol is today
>>
>>188775
A means to an end, burger. This is a board behind curtains with horse pussy as the new gore wall. This autism blender is set to be the perfect platform to truly do more now that we have a place with no normies and so few shills or spooks.
>>
File: b273438d83409a308e5c918b1081500b.jpg (171KB, 1280x1546px) Image search: [Google]
b273438d83409a308e5c918b1081500b.jpg
171KB, 1280x1546px
>>
>>188775
Hey OP have you ever considered hanging yourself
>>
>>188775
Go to bed, reddit.

sage
>>
File: 1491181138709.jpg (951KB, 1968x2080px) Image search: [Google]
1491181138709.jpg
951KB, 1968x2080px
>>188775
>>
File: medium.jpg (295KB, 518x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
295KB, 518x600px
This thread isn't comfy enough. Post horse pussy
>>
OP is probably shilling or but this is my input. I'm a veteran /pol/ack and just like everyone else seeing all the shills and ledonald faggots leave was great. I'm very appreciative for our new /mlp/ bros for helping us cleanse that cancer. However, the more I'm on this board the more I notice that it's becoming one big circle jerk. We already established that everybody is happy with the result of the merge, but no fucking need to make a plethora threads about it. And the fact that this board actually doesn't have a high amount of traffic (albeit it's probably a good thing overall) doesn't help.
>>
File: postinginashillthread.png (279KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
postinginashillthread.png
279KB, 1024x1024px
>>188775

clippitycloppitygetoffournewproperty
>>
/mlp/ and /pol/ shared quite a bit of users. You want more politics, post more politics. But don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.