[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning How To Redpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1491089396448.jpg (109KB, 973x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1491089396448.jpg
109KB, 973x1078px
Share tips and tricks for redpilling your friends and family for our new /mlp/ kameraden.

Here's a video that explains the main struggle with redpilling and how to get around it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRYhqwWnLQA
>>
Thank you. Good to see useful stuff like this. Bump.
>>
>>187599
The Jews have a great playbook for this. Slowly increase the heat, but with a twist, use the truth instead of Zionist lies.
>>
>>188422
Sounds right on the money. Trying to do so right now with a friend who's so bluepilled, he'll write off innocuous film analysis about hidden themes that have nothing do with (((them))). Also thinks (((they're))) beyond criticism, so no clue where to begin.

Asked yesterday about this here and got sent "The Greatest Story Never Told". That ain't happening yet. We may be all pilled here, but unfortunately have also forgotten that the average Joe not in the know will write off ANY non-mainstream narratives about Hitler, Jews, 9/11, JFK or the like the second it comes up.
>>
>>188520
Don't start with calling (((them))) out lead up to that.
>>
>>188596
Of course. Oh, forgot another part of his bluepilling... thinks two ancestors with Old Testament names must make him (((one))) with nothing else to go on. This will be a tough nut to crack.

My descent was just a list of Jewish actors on IMDb. I'm afraid to say even that's pushing it.
>>
File: 1414205202654.gif (203KB, 777x991px) Image search: [Google]
1414205202654.gif
203KB, 777x991px
>tfw my parents and sister are redpilled and voted Trump to keep the muzzies out

Feels good man
>>
File: 1212123.png (58KB, 286x300px) Image search: [Google]
1212123.png
58KB, 286x300px
>>187599
Red pilled.
Still you are not.
Facts.
You stack.
Like kojak.
Which you now are.
Red pilled.
>>
>>187599
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.