[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw u realize the world has gotten so fucked up that normies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: nazipepe.jpg (39KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
nazipepe.jpg
39KB, 657x527px
>tfw u realize the world has gotten so fucked up that normies are worse than ponies now

When did it happen for you, /mlpol/ ? Mine was when my probation officer asked what gender I identify as and got upset as i laughed in her face.
>>
>When did it happen for you, /mlpol/ ?

seeing a smelly hijab wearing piece of shit at my local costco with her saudi prince husband telling her to cover her face. other people around me ignore it.

>religion of peace

islam is a disease
>>
>>185197
>probation officer
>breaking the law and getting caught in the first place
You don't belong here nigger. Leave now
>>
>>185261
Noep. been around since 2004 suck a dick fattie
>>
File: portu nigger.png (682KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
portu nigger.png
682KB, 1000x1000px
>>185197
>probation officer

what the fuck you did nigger?
>>
>>185349
>doesn't deny being a nigger
Gtfo go play with a pigskin ball, pass it around with your non existent dad or something
>>
>>185385
im white tho. a little too pale, even.

>>185364
I pulled a knife on a security officer who didnt identify himself thinking he was some nigger or something and ended up arrested and the DA offered probation instead of something more serious. Oh well
>>
>>185434
oh... you are ok in my book then...
>>
>>185434
Shit happens, man. Too bad the war isn't still going. My brother did some janky shit, and the judge gave him the choice between enlisting in the Army or doing jail time. He enlisted, did 4 years and got out with no criminal record. This was back in '06 though.
>>
>>185197
>When did it happen for you, /mlpol/?
When the thousands of Cologne citizens were attacked on New Years Eve and only a select few people actually gave a shit.
>>
Normalfags have always been worse then horsefuckers, you are a normalfaggot also if you think bronys and horsefuckers are the same thing
But yeah id happened to me when our country gave 3rd of it's budget to bail out Greece and nobody bated an eye.Then they emptied our pension reserves and medical care reserves. Now they are cutting back on ambulances and you can only go to the ER when you are close to death or they are going to make you pay a fine.
And people here still don't come on the streets because everybody is afraid of losing their shekels, by missing one day at work by protesting.
>>
>>185751
So estonians are basically a bunch of cucks?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.