[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ponies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I was a brony from episode 2 to the end of season 3. I attended BronyCon 2013. I've actively avoided and shunned bronies after the decline of the quality of the show during season 3, and my trauma following the speakers crashing to the floor during the pg-pony-rave. Redpill me on why I should get back into ponies.
>>
>>183679

Your post is off topic. Take it to
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>183679
>following the speakers crashing to the floor during the pg-pony-rave
Tell me moar
>>
>>183679
>>
>>183679
Same here except I stayed until the end of season 4. I watched it in 2013-2014 and then shunned the show until now. I don't think I'll get back into it but I don't disrespect anyone who enjoys the show.
>>
>>183724
A bunch of fat fucks kept jumping up and down ska-style to the shitty hardstep people were playing. I specifically remember the second floor of the Baltimore convention center flexing up and down in rhythm. Eventually the bottom half of the center ceiling-mounted speakers unhinged and fell onto the stage. After that there was a "no jumping as a collective" rule.
>>
>>184156
Watch Crusaders of the Lost Mark
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.