[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember moot giving a talk about how he thought one of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: FIGHTING_SPIRIT.png (2MB, 1683x942px) Image search: [Google]
FIGHTING_SPIRIT.png
2MB, 1683x942px
I remember moot giving a talk about how he thought one of the problems facing the boards was that general threads and a lack of crossboarding was destroying the community of 4chan as a whole. So with the vast majority of these mergers being successful is it safe to say that Moot was right? I'm kind of worried that /mlpol/ will become a pocket community eventually.

The enemy is normies and reddit not /a/nons or the neets of /jp/ or the /g/entlemen or fa/tg/uys. I guess I just wanted to say that the other boards aren't as different as you might think. The anons that post there all post on 4chan for a reason and I think you'll find that they aren't so different. The influence of reddit cross-posters has led to a schism of hating other anons when I think the anons you hate on other boards are the same reddit cross-posters that they are dealing with.

Long live /mlpol/, love /spa/.
>>
Would be interesting for each board to host an embassy thread. Given, a pony embassy thread on /pol/ would break the rules.
>>
I'd say he was right to a point. Most people browse several boards anyways. It's just you don't know they do. And there are some boards that are outlier enough - /soc/ /lgbt/ etc, that I wouldn't want to ever consider them being part of the "4chan community".

But the hostility between the more mainstay type boards is a drag. It's better to keep it as banter.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.