[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else feel yesterday Rarity was out of character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: large.png (185KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
185KB, 731x1024px
>>
>>30963283
I'm going to fall in the bait

no,in fact,she said going from inside out.The moment she went punk was as honest as her normal self was.Basically,she was always herself and she didn't believe the punk mane was enough for the photo session.
>>
Was pretty grade-A Rarity to me.

Maybe it was the fact her reaction wasn't an OVERreaction that seems out of character. She actually had the position to be as dramatic as she was.

Plus, she is cute as fuck like that, even I have to admit it.
>>
>>30963283
It was a clever, creative use of her messy manestyle, as well as a representation of how she was feeling inside.

It also convinced me Season 7 is just as good as the early seasons when it comes to the Mane 6.
>>
Shame she didn't stay that way, Hasbro could have sold another toy.
>>
>>30963637
If it was a permanent design change it would be almost as bad as the twilacorn outrage. They can still make a toy out of it.
>>
>>30963283
Does Rarity like Punk Rock or what?
First we saw Rarity rock out a guitar solo in Honest Apple and now this.
It seems like there may be some things we may not be fully aware of when it comes to Raity's other interests besides fashion
>>
>>30963283
Well all know the mane makes the mare.
>>
>>30963649

doubtful a 'punk' toy would sell very well, might upset the soccer moms.
>>
>>30963838
I'd wager it bet it may be similar to Glimmer and her kites. She might just like that style of music along with classical (not stated, but implied).
Maybe hints will keep being dropped.

Or honestly, she's stylish as fuck. She could just have what can I do with this mane and that's one of the few options that could actually be applied.

>>30963859
Younger moms could have easily grown up with shit like the Clash, Sex Pistols, and the Ramones. They might be all about it.
>>
>>30963943

once they go full soccer mom and settle down they forget their past.
>>
File: images-4.jpg (14KB, 282x178px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
14KB, 282x178px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.