[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Princess Celestia..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

Today I've learned a very valuable lesson with the help of my friend, Vanity. Oops, I meant Rarity.

As long as you're beautiful, famous or powerful, everyone's falling over themselves to please you. It's just how the world works. So it is of utmost importance to regain your beauty and standing, should the worst come to happen. It's logical. Nopony gives a flying feather about a commoner who's either ugly, poor, or doesn't have connections in high places.
Social status is all that matters, I see that now.

Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.
>>
File: 1537179.png (374KB, 1748x2713px) Image search: [Google]
1537179.png
374KB, 1748x2713px
>>30961731
>Rarity once again teaching the realest lessons
Best horse.
>>
>>30961731
>>30961823
Most realistic my dick. Rarity's episodes always have the message swayed her way to make her look like she's in the right.

In reality she's an ego centric bitch who's always wrong.

oh yeah great talent she has for dress making. She just adds gems on everything and suddenly she thinks shit is good.
She's a talentless hack and a fraud. She should go back to mining gems for wizards and being a waitress or a maid.
>>
File: shoo.gif (840KB, 503x522px) Image search: [Google]
shoo.gif
840KB, 503x522px
>>30961731
If you look ugly then of course you're not going to be popular; you've got to work on self-improvement and not just mope around about how ugly you are or try to pretend like everyone else is in the wrong for not thinking you're beautiful.
Stupid purple poster
>>
>>30962215
Rarara is worst pony and torments everyone around her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.