[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Earth ponies are usele-"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1103996_.png (652KB, 1516x842px) Image search: [Google]
1103996_.png
652KB, 1516x842px
>"Earth ponies are usele-"
>>
Could be a pegasus
>>
>>30958896
OP let's talk: wouldn't it be simpler if you and your unicorn / pegasi counterpart started threads with "MY FAVE PONY RACE IS THE BEST, DIE YOU OTHERFAGS"?

It's painfully obvious you guys only want to start shit, and it forces us to call for plots. And you know you can't stop plots.
>>
It's a statue. Literally any of the races could've made it.
>>
>>30958896
Recall that the real Statue of Liberty was a gift of the French. Draw the parallel.
>>
>>30958908
This.

It's getting tiresome. How many times have we had this exact same argument? Do you just enjoy pointless shouting? Is that it? I don't get it. A new episode came out literally yesterday, can't you find something in that to discuss instead?
>>
>>30958935
What about the massive earth pony city behind it?
>>
File: large (2).png (394KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
394KB, 1024x1024px
>being a peasant URF PONI
>>
>>30958896
how in the hell does she hold the torch?
>>
File: firmly.png (182KB, 557x364px) Image search: [Google]
firmly.png
182KB, 557x364px
>>30959299
>>
>>30959311
FIRMLY
>>
>>30958896
Not having magic makes creative. I bet the terran ponies have developed anti-magical combat as well.
>>
>>30958896
>Equestria is basically earth with ponies
I hate how much the lore has been destroyed and how acceptable it is to be this lazy.
>>
>>30960054
You and me both, friend.
>>
>>30960054
>being a lorefag for a show that had no care for lore since day one
You idiots have only yourselves to blame.
>>
File: hey-you-gtfo.gif (578KB, 373x201px) Image search: [Google]
hey-you-gtfo.gif
578KB, 373x201px
>>30960092
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.