[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first sneezaversary that shit happens without the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: d.jpg (11KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
11KB, 254x199px
>first sneezaversary

that shit happens without the first day or so of your life. So has the entire show taken place within a year or so?
>>
>>30956668
Maybe poners sneeze differently.
It has been at least 2 years
>>
>>30956668

>Sleepless in Ponyville and Campfire Tales are exactly one year apart
>Rarity just sat on her ass being a punk for two months with nothing interesting happening to either herself or any of the other major characters on the show
>>
>>30956668
Yes
>>
>>30956668
No
>>
>>30956668
Snail's Fails and Sails
>>
>>30956668
Nothing past the S5 closer is canon.
>>
>>30959820
So everything exploded after that and the universe ended?
>>
>>30959828
No, they're living their lives, we just don't get to see them. This is a spinoff universe.
>>
>>30956668
Pinkie is just retarded.
>>
>>30956668
I thought it was the anniversary of their first sneeze not their first sneezaversary, as in there have been more than one
>>
>>30959820
nothing past my pretty pony is canon
>>
>>30958466
Everytime somebody tells how much years have passed in the show it seems it's just a big fuckup by the writers.
>>
>>30956668
>MLP
>Accurate time measurement
Let it go anon, you'll be happier when you do.
>>
>>30960113
its a big fuckup by someone up there cuz the CMC should be close to teens by now.
>>
>>30960123
Maybe pony growth works differently but anyway, we've seen winter in both seasons 1 and 2 and later, in season 4, Celestia says "ONE year has passed" between the first episode of the show and that particular season 4 one. WTF?
>>
>>30960150
Just wait, at the end of the movie Twilight's going to say something like "Well that was a great first Festival of Friendship with you guys! I wish I was with you for the last one."
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.