[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it hurt more or less after the episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Does it hurt more or less after the episode?
>>
It makes me feel very sorry for Applejack and her siblings. But mostly I feel sort of sad for Grand Pear.
>>
>>30955186
Do you think he ever considered asking Twi and Starlight to travel back in time?
>>
I want to see more of them. I don't think we'll ever see what happened to them but I can imagine episodes set between their marriage and their fate.
>>
>>30955368
We'll likely get more callbacks and allusions. This weeks episode had Applebloom talking to Burnt Oak and Ganny and Grand Pear working at his pear stall together.
>>
File: Felt Nothing.jpg (290KB, 559x626px) Image search: [Google]
Felt Nothing.jpg
290KB, 559x626px
>>
>>30955158
It never hurt in the first place.
>>
File: _feels.gif (720KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
_feels.gif
720KB, 500x240px
>>
File: IMG_5336.jpg (91KB, 758x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5336.jpg
91KB, 758x679px
Feels like my heart is being squeezed by my emotions and I can't breath. No wait that's just a heart attack
>>
>>30955186
AAAAAAAA FUCKING HELL
I keep forgetting Grand Pear couldn't say sorry to her daughter and he was all these years with regret
>>
>>30955771
that was pretty sweat
>>
>>30955158
I don't care
>>
>>30955771
Did I miss an episode or something or was this in the background briefly?
>>
>>30959865
It was briefly shown when Celestia enters the dream realm in A Royal Problem.
>>
>>30960002
I meant what the anon said, I know about the OP pic
>>
>>30960108
Both are within the first 5 seconds of the episode. AB and Burnt Oak are literally the opening shot.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
old man filled with regret, waiting to die alone
>>
>>30955186
>>30958388
>>
>>30955223
No.
>>
>>30955158
Reminder that applejack was completely unnecessary to the plot of Perfect Pear and the episode could have been written with just Apple Bloom, Big Mac, and Granny Smith.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.