[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlitp/ - My Literate Pony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 12

>current book(s) you are reading and how you like them
>favorite pony

>The House of the Dead by Dostoevsky
Pretty comfy

>Purple Smart
>>
>>30953613
>reading books
My days are spent consuming mass quantities of nutritionless fanfiction.
>>
My first mistake was to assume that /mlp/ reads anything other than clopfics.
>>
>>30954400
sorry bro, I'm reading dracula right now if it helps
>>
Im actually planning on rereading LOTR.
Also, picked around a hundred books left by guys that moved out some time ago, new owner wanted to throw them all away. Mostly shelf-stuffers from what I could see, but I could easily entertain myself with them for few months if I had nothing else to do.
>>
>>30954400
Hey, I don't just read horrible equine fetish fics. I also read about beautiful white horses being rescued by the american calvary from the horrors of a world war. Also funny enough polond after the nazis took over was pretty horse friendly, at least if you weren't saddled with pulling artillery.which was basically every horse near the end

I was thinking my next book could be a more in depth history of lipizzaner horses or maybe more war horse stories like sgt. reckless.
>>
File: Gonna grab that tongue.jpg (99KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Gonna grab that tongue.jpg
99KB, 894x894px
>>30953613
Currently reading my favourite book: A Canticle for Leibowitz

Ponks she's my waifu too
>>
>>30953613
>RN: The Memoirs of Richard Nixon
An insightful look into the career of one of the most underrated Presidents.
Nixon's prose is clear, if not terribly exciting.
Not as exhaustive as you'd expect because it was written in '78 and a lot of stuff, like the founding of the EPA, had to be left out to make room for Watergate-related material, which eats a third of the book's 1100 pages.

>Rarity
is best pony, but Applejack's muh waifu.
>>
>>30955647
Surprisingly cool choice
>>
>>30956052
Thanks. It's pretty much my favourite book of all time. I don't even know why...
>>
>>30953613
Currently reading a bunch of D&D books for inspiration for my campaign. Also reading The Codebreakers, which is an absolutely suberb history of cryptography.
>>
>>30953613
>Dostoevsky
Good taste. Currently reading The Brothers Karamazov. It's phenomenal.

Favorite pony is Twilight but waifu is Glimmer.
>>
File: 1488458005758.png (229KB, 892x895px) Image search: [Google]
1488458005758.png
229KB, 892x895px
>>30953613
>re-reading A Profitable Position by Ostrovsky
>amazing as always
The more I read and re-read his plays the more I fall in love with them. Was also lucky enough to see it in my local theater some time ago, great shit.

Twilight is my favorite pony and mai waifu.
>>
>>30953613
>Switch Girl vol 1
>but it's in french
Confusing sometimes because of the language, and probably because of how it was translated too
>Applejack
>>
>>30956312
>"Mah fan's readin' in fancy!"
>>
File: equine master race.png (634KB, 1080x1370px) Image search: [Google]
equine master race.png
634KB, 1080x1370px
>>30955602
Were the horses kidnapped for the Nazi superhorse breeding program, or what?
>>
>>30953613
>>
>>30953613
>Reading
The Dragon Reborn by Robert Jordan, last in the box set I bought a while back. First time through it, only thing I can muster to call a problem is that I feel like I'm courting its end too soon with everything left yet to happen.
>Favorite pony
Berry Punch.
>>
>>30953613
currently re-reading the Inheritence series.
Never gets old imo

>waifu is >pic related
>tfw I'm autistic enough to insert her into stories I enjoy in some way, shape,
or form.
>>
>>30954400
/mlp/ confirmed for barely-literate plebs
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
Just got done reading The Call of Cthulhu

Marshmallow is best horse
>>
>>30953613
>>
File: IMG_2042.png (724KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2042.png
724KB, 1136x640px
>>30953613
Haven't read anything in a while, but I'm considering starting the Witcher series. Haven't played the games but I do like what I've heard about the stories.

>hey book nerds who's your waifu
Gee I wonder
>>
>>30953613
Currently reading a history book, but as far as fiction goes, I most recently read The Nigger of the Narcissus and Old Mortality

Lyra

>>30954400
big mistake
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbsXev8Lkr8
I miss bookhorse.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.