[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reminder that the mane 6 (minus twilight) never apologized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Zecora.png (267KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Zecora.png
267KB, 640x360px
>reminder that the mane 6 (minus twilight) never apologized for ruining zecoras home
>reminder that zecora wouldn't give apple bloom the cure to poison joke until she told the truth and apologized

Zecora confirmed for trolling rarity and pinkie pie. Compare apple bloom's profuse apology at the end of cutie pox to the mane 6 not apologizing at all despite what the mane 6 did being far worse than apple bloom. It seems pretty clear that Zecora would hold a grudge over this considering how much she wanted AB to apologize.
>>
>>30953101
Is it just me, or is apple bloom paler in this episode than normal?
>>
That's cause Apple Bloom was supposed to be talented with potions and then be Zecora's apprentice which would result in hilarity because Applejack would cry about 'muh traditions'.

But Vogel fucked that all up. Now they are just whatever.
>>
>>30953571
>That's cause Apple Bloom was supposed to be talented with potions and then be Zecora's apprentice which would result in hilarity because Applejack would cry about 'muh traditions'.

I still think this can happen. She is obviously talented with potions still and an episode about AJ being mad about tradition would be good.
>>
>>30953101
>reminder that the mane 6 (minus twilight) never apologized for ruining zecoras home
I think it's pretty safe to assume Zecora took the apology from everyone when Twilight said it

>reminder that zecora wouldn't give apple bloom the cure to poison joke until she told the truth and apologized
That was the cure for hearts desire, which wouldn't work unless she told the truth
>>
>>30954005
>I think it's pretty safe to assume Zecora took the apology from everyone when Twilight said it

Don't know about that, Zecora never seemed that happy around the mane 6. The happiest moment for Zecora was probably when she accepted ABs apology.

>That was the cure for hearts desire, which wouldn't work unless she told the truth

Zecora could have told the truth about something if she really wanted to, but instead she clearly wanted AB to apologize.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.