[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bard Quest: New Beginnings and Other Pleonasms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 18

File: Tittle_001.png (271KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tittle_001.png
271KB, 1000x800px
This is a choose your own adventure about a young pony discovering a world inspired by the many fantasy settings which exist out there. While this is the continuation of an existing quest, this is a whole new arc and I’ll try to explain all the relevant thing so anyone can join from this point on.

Full story (If you still want to catch up):
https://www.anonpone.com/blord/

Here’s the list of the possessions you currently carry around in your travels:
Your trusty saddle-bags, your coltly headband, a walking stick, a letter from Bomber, a traveller’s blanket, a lighter, the Diamond Claws (which allow the wearer to burrow himself in dirt), your heirloom Harmonica, a med kit, a canteen of water, a rough map of the continent, some carrots, A agility potion, a pouch containing 64 silver coins and 1 cooper coins, a magic flask filled with water (which has uncanny transforming effects, depending on what you fill it with).
>>
File: newblord.png (131KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
newblord.png
131KB, 1000x800px
This is Happy Harmonica. (You).
She’s a bard for a job, and her insatiable curiosity has brought her to leave her small home village to discover the world and get to make new friends with the power of music. As her name suggests, her signature instrument is a harmonica her grandfather gifted her when she was younger, and this little bard mare isn’t bad at singing either.

It may be her lack of curves, the coltly bandana she wears since her childhood or her usually unkempt mane, but she comes out as rather unladylike to the other ponies. Some of the rudest have even mistaken her for a colt… While it probably makes her a little more approachable, this little bard wonders if colts will ever consider here like a real mare and worries she may never find true love.

But overall, Harmony, as her friends call her, is ridiculously enthusiastic and optimistic about everything, and she always strives to see the best inside other ponies.
>>
File: freshcabbage.png (79KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
freshcabbage.png
79KB, 1000x800px
This is Cabbage.
A friend of you once told you he was an alraune. You found this strange plant pony during your travels, and decided to make a friend out of it. While not as smart as a pony, this fascinating creature mimics the form of a pony to ward off herbivores and smell unsavoury to carnivores. Isn’t nature just so cool?

While he’s rather curious in nature, he was very fearful of ponies at first, but his natural attraction to music allowed you to make a companion from him. Since them, this alraune you named Cabbage has become rather used to the contact of equines. Mainly because if gave him access to a whole new range of different foods.

During your adventures and a fleeting moment being polymorphed in a rodent, Harmony and Gale Dust both gained the ability to communicate with animals, including the alraune. The guttural sounds and faces you unconsciously make while doings so may look a little silly to unaware witnesses, though.
On another not, you’re still tried to teach Cabbage to talk. He can sing along some of your songs, but he probably doesn’t get their meaning at all.
>>
File: bestgust.png (72KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
bestgust.png
72KB, 1000x800px
This is Gale Dust

He’s a Harrier, which means he’s super cool, because Harriers are a military corps of pegasi especially trained to fight dragons.

He met Harmony when he saved her and one of her friend from a bandit attack. While their first meeting was a little… hectic, since he got furious at the little bard who fled while letting her friend behind. The harrier on leave eventually agreed to travel with the Bard since it’s been a while he hasn’t visited his family which lives in Hortensia, where you’ll be arriving shortly.

Gale Dust, who’s called Gust for short, is all about honour and loyalty. He is about the most trustworthy pony you know, and he’s always ready to help. In fact, he even accepted to train your flight and how to defend yourself with a baton, so you don’t have any excuses to fly away the next time…

Overall, you think Gale Dust has been very happy to be with you since he can have trouble blowing some steam off.
>>
File: sweetestheart.png (103KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
sweetestheart.png
103KB, 1000x800px
This is Sweetheart

But it’s just her most common disguise, as she’s actually a changeling named Nymph.

You first meeting with her… didn’t go so well. This bug took the place of some other pony to accomplish her ambition: nothing less than to take over the world! But with the help of Eerie Birch and Winter Seed, another one of your friend, you managed to have her arrested. But you’re not the kind of pony who give up on fellow ponies, and you took it on yourself to make friends with her, and managed to have the changeling freed upon the promise of eventually having her reformed.

Sweetheart is convinced she’s a genius, and even after her failed plans, she still has an awful lot of self-confidence. You’ve got to agree she’s very proficient in her array of skills, though, especially in manipulating ponies. And massaging them too…

Still, after proving several times the benefits of friendship to her, Sweetheart has already shown some reactions to your pleas. You think you’re on the right way to uncover the good pony behind that hard chitin.

But still… as part of the conditions for her freedom, shel has an enchanted bracelet at her wrist. Saying the words “I love you” at her will instantly paralyse her, and “Mistakes were made” will free her. Just in case…
>>
File: betterflicker.png (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
betterflicker.png
61KB, 1000x800px
This is Flickerwhiz

He comes from a city of wizards beyond the ocean, but long-range teleportation is a thing so here he is.

Originally, Flickerwhiz failed his sixth year in magic university, and the headmaster of his school allowed him to repeat the year only if he did underhoof jobs for him. You met him when he tried to kidnap Sweetheart so she could be studied by the university, probably in unscrupulous ways.

But after a quite surprising turn of events, including you suddenly asking him on a date, the colt decided to break the deal with his headmaster, even if that means he can probably never come back to his home city anymore.

Also… that date eventually happened, and he confessed his love for you. You’re still a little confused about this, but you agreed to call him your Coltfriend for now. Wait, hasn’t Gust been acting strange since that night?

Since he’s the last to have joined you, you don’t know everything about Flickerwhiz. He’s a little shy, and still uncomfortable around other ponies, but he sure knows to give it his all when he has the right amount of preparation.
>>
File: amazingbirch.png (63KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
amazingbirch.png
63KB, 1000x800px
This is Eerie Birch

This is one on the first pony you met on your journey. She’s and exorcist for a job, and you met her as she was called to solve a case which led up to Sweetheart’s arrest.

The earth pony is rather blunt, sometimes even downright arrogant, and her sense of humour is composed mainly of sarcasm and mocking other ponies. But as you helped her get though what looked like an unsolvable case at the time, she eventually warmed up to you, and you think there’s a good pony behind that snide behaviour.

Eerie Birch didn’t accept to follow you of the roads since she’s got a shop to run in Hortensia, but you promised to come a visit her later. The grumpy mare also admitted she had a big crush back home, and asked you to help her show her feelings to the colt she likes. You’re starting to think the exorcist might be suffering from her own inability to deal with other ponies… But that also means she’s willing to change!

And now that you finally came to visit Hortensia, this the time for this little bard to do her job!
>>
File: bard001.png (207KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
bard001.png
207KB, 1000x800px
Hortensia.
Where to start about this city full of marvels? The castle, nestled in the sister tree of the Heart of Brahma, where one can contemplate the great collection of historical relics in the royal museum? The royal garden, featuring both species coming from the other end of the world and the beautiful works of the gardeners and the best from the builder’s guild? The evergreen park, where the students and masters of the Academy of Arts come to show their creation to the world? Or even the Associated School of Magic, with its public library offering the widest range of written knowledge of all the kingdom, and the many exciting public lectures it offers on the latest breakthrough in the magic field?

These are only the grandest features of the proud city of Hortensia, but surprises can await you at any corner here! Through the beautiful streets and their typical wooden framing architecture, you may find the dress of your dreams from you of our world class seamstress, the greatest Gratin of your dream from one of our most skilled cook or even that one hoof-sculpted pipe you’ve been willing to gift your dad forever.

These, and many more, you will all find in the beautiful city of Hortensia!

“Wouh!” You squeal once you’re done reading out loud “This pamphlet made me really excited about the city! I knew the capital city would be awesome, but this sounds even awesomer than I thought. I can’t wait to get there!”
And in addition, it has a crude map of the city where all of the mentioned places are highlighted.
>>
>>30892647
“Ah… finally.” The unicorn colt sighs in relief. “I’ve gotta say, I’m really not used to travel long distances like that. And I didn’t realize you had to carry your things ALL the way through the trip… I can’t wait to find a real bed to sleep into.”

“Sleepy already?” Gust smirks at the slouching unicorn “You realise it’s not even noon yet, right?”
“Who cares…” Flickerwhiz whines, as he lies on the bottom of the cart. “I’m not like you guys! I only started traveling a week ago. And I didn’t get a good night of sleep since then. I always felt like there might have been a snake in my sleeping bag...”

“You know…” Sweetheart playfully starts, twirling her mane around a hoof “In the low-class inns we’re likely to crash in, there’s probably gonna be spiders, fleas…”
“I know what you’re doing, you evil manipulator.” The unicorn retorts without any conviction “But I won’t let you influence my mind…”
“And rats!” The disguised changeling adds “In the city, they’re so bold they won’t hesitate to come and gnaw the tip of your tail when you sleep!”
“Ah…” The unicorn’s tail reflectively hides between his hind legs “Oh no, now she’s done it…”

“Don’t worry about that, Flickerwhiz…” You pat your coltfriend’s back. “Let’s have a nice heavy meal when we arrive. You’ll be so sleepy you won’t have the time to think… Cabbage! No!”

You turn at the plant pony next to you. It turns out pronouncing the word ‘meal’ made him feel like it was time to get more physical with that pumpkin he’d been having a staring contest with.
“Bad Cabbage!” You scold him, as he retracts his huge tongue inside his mouth.
(This not yours!) You attempt to explain the plant pony in his words. (You can’t eat what’s not yours!)

Cabbage blinks sheepishly in response. (Why is it bad to take it if I need it?) He signifies to you with a whimper.
>>
>>30892655
You cringe. There’s still lots of things you need to teach that green boy... Still you feed him some of your carrots so he can think about something than his empty stomach. But you make sure to look angry while you do so he doesn’t think this is a reward.

You pass the gates a little while later. While there’s guards watching over the traffic here, the friendly hello they exchange with Tubert puts you out of any suspicion, allowing you to enter the city of Hortensia.
The wide street is cleanly paved whit white rocks to allow carts like the one of your friend to pass without and trouble. And there’s quite a bunch of other carts actually. You would have thought that around noon people would find a place to take a rest, but the gate is still so busy you can’t see the other side of the street.

You get off Tubert’s cart at that point, and wish him a good day as he leaves your group ready to explore this exciting new city!
“UHG! Thank god let’s go to the inn!” Flickerwhiz exhaustedly exclaims.
Alright. Some of you may be readier than others…

“Hey, how about we go to my house instead?” Gale Dust offers “I can’t wait to see my lil’ brother again, and I’m sure my parents will like to meet you. They live near the south gate, let’s go right now!”
“Hmm… I don’t know.” You reply “I promised Eerie Birch I’d come to see her. She told me she had a shop in this city but she gave me no name or address, so I’d like to find her first.”
“Well, maybe my family can help, then!” Gust shrugs. “The city’s big, but maybe they know about her.”

“Actually…” Flickerwhiz speaks up “We might be a little… numerous to come to uninvited at somepony we don’t know, don’t you think? I mean, wouldn’t it just be better if we split up for a moment and you catch up on your own at first? That way I can take a little nap too…” The unicorn sheepishly adds.

>What do?
>>
>>30892660
I vote for Gale's place. Getting some info from locals would help in the long run and our coltfriend has way less stamina then us.
>>
>>30892660
Go with Gale first and let our coltfriend rest for now.
>>
File: bard002.png (93KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
bard002.png
93KB, 1000x800px
>>30892744
>>30892791
“Yeah, maybe your family can help us, Gust. Flickerwhiz, you can go rest while I go with him.” You tell the unicorn.
“Great!” Sweetheart adds with a mischievous smile. “I’m gonna watch over Cabbage while our rookie adventurer gets his beauty sleep.”

“Hell nah!” You and Gust exclaim in unison.
“You’ll have to come with us.” Gust adds. “And you’ll make sure to be on your best behaviour when you meet my family.”
“Relax… I’ll be an angel.” Sweetheart snickers “How old is your little brother again?”
“My brother is you-touch-him-I-punch-you years-old…” Gale growls as an answer.
“Gee…” Sweetheart rolls her eyes. “I hope he’s still young enough to understand jokes…”

After making sure Flickerwhiz gets a room, you, Cabbage and Sweetheart start to follow Gale Dust through the streets of Hortensia. And you’ve got to say, this place truly lives up to its reputation. Sure in the Minotaur capital there was a lot, but here they don’t have as much brutish heavy weapon or iron tool shops, and all the clothes look like they’d actually suit you!
Oh! Is that a shop which only sells music-boxes? They’re so pretty! This one has a siren dancing on a shell and this one looks like a little windmill!

“All the stuff they sell in here is really…” You turn around to…
And around again…
“… Uhm, Gust?”
But in the crowd of ponies, nobody answers to you.

Whoopsie... Did you just lose your friends in the crowd?

>What do?
>>
>>30893063
Ok, we just need to fly up and look in the direction they were heading. We can be sure that they didn't suddenly turn around. Maybe we'll be able to see the back of their heads.
>>
>>30893063
Play you harmonica obnoxiously and flutter about the crowd. You're music shall help you!
>>
>>30893063
Get a pegasai's eye view.
>>
>>30893134
We're a professional blord, we'd never play it badly!
>>
>>30893148
And hey, with our enchantment we'll help people feel better. There's no downside to this plan.
>>
>>30893148
Gotta attract our friends attention somehow.
>>
>>30893367
How about by not playing badly?
>>
File: bard003.png (89KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
bard003.png
89KB, 1000x800px
>>30893131
>>30893134
>>30893142
Alright, no panic. This a situation which can be solved by good old music!
You fly above the street to have a better vision to search for your friends, and start to play your instrument. The tell-tale metallic and melodic song of the harmonica fills this street of Hortensia, much to the enjoyment of the onlookers, from the smile they give you when you pass over their head.

And before you can find your friend, you suddenly feel somepony tap on your shoulder to get your attention. But that somepony doesn’t seem to be Gust, for the good reason Gust isn’t a rugged-looking dark-blue middle-aged pegasus in uniform.

“Good day miss” He greets you formally “I’m a royal guard of Hortensia and I’d like to see your permit.”
“My what?” You frown.
“Do you have a permit to perform music in this street, miss?” The guard asks again.
Music? Needing a permit? When the heck did you enter a dystopian universe which forbids blords to play music whenever they want?!

“If you’re visiting.” The guard starts to explain as he sees your shocked and slightly angry expression “You’re gonna need a permit from either the guild of adventurers or the guild of artists if you want to perform. Oh, and you’ll have to pay the fee for unauthorised representation according to the agreement number 74 C between the guild of traders and the guild of artists.” He coldly adds “That’ll be 10 silvers ma’am.”

>What do?
>>
>>30893499
Well since you're here you should help me find my friends Mr. 'Playing music is a bad idea for your friends finding you since they know of your musical occupation No Help Jr.

No sir, this isn't a performance, but a call from a lost pony looking for her friends. You're not gonna get my money you crook!
>>
>>30893499
Ask who made such a dumb rule. Do ponies get fined for whistling down the street?
>>
>>30893499
Why would anybody consider it a crime to entertain people!?!
>>
>>30893499
Hortensia literally has a no fun law? Are foals fined for playing outside of designated areas?
>>
>>30893499
This only breeds more confusion in Harmony's mind. Why on earth would there be laws for who can play music where? What process of thought does it take to come up with such an idea? We must find out.
>>
>>30893499
Are you telling me about the permit issue because you assumed I was playing my harmonica for money, or because you're supposed to have a permit when playing a musical instrument on general? If you say it's for the latter than I'll make sure to tell everyone I meet how this city represses your artistic spirit! You can't stop the blord!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdmPKLZA7pE
>>
>>30893529
>>30893542
>>30893552
>>30893584
>>30893588
>>30893630
“Who made such a dumb rule?!” You exclaim “Who could consider it a crime to entertain people? What twisted process of thought could come to the conclusion that music must be illegal?!”
“Agreement number clearly 74C stipulates that unwarranted artistic performance in shopping streets may give an unfair advantage to the nearby businesses” The guard calmly explains “Thus violating the principle of fait competition among shops. In short, you’ve giving free advertisement to the nearby shops, and that’s unfair if nopony pays for it.”

“What MADNESS is this!?” You retort “Does that mean whistling in the street is forbidden too?!”
“Miss, I’m gonna ask you to-“
“Does that mean being HAPPY or just having FUN is illegal too? My artistic spirit is being repressed right now, and I really, REALLY don’t like it at ALL! AAAAAAAARG!!”

“DO you want me to add a fine for refusing to comply, young lady?” The guard cuts your screeching.
“Alright, alright mister high-inquisitor of music…” You hiss “How about you help me find my friend I just lost in the crowd? Isn’t that part of your job aside from persecuting free musical minds like me? That’s also the reason I started playing in the first place in case you were wondering!”
“I do not like your tone at all young lady.” The guard gives you a mean look. “And I’ll help you find your friends when you’ve paid…“

“Ah! Mister Lead Lock, you found her!”
You and the guard turn to see a unicorn calling for you in the crowd. And that is… She’s… Nope, it’s the first time you’ve ever seen that mare actually.
>>
File: bard004.png (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
bard004.png
91KB, 1000x800px
>>30894062
But holy ticket for a biscuit, that’s one of the most beautiful mare you’re ever seen. Sure, Sweetheart knows how to perfectly emulate the feeling of a nice and approachable homey girl, but the mare in front of you has an almost palpable aura of sophisticated refinement in the way she moves and speaks, even without any clothes. Hadn’t she been carrying a big rough back on her back, you’d have definitely thought you were facing royalty.

“She’s with me!” The unicorn says as she waves. “She just arrived in town, and I was just going to help her get all the permits she needs!”
*Kof* Uhm, m-miss Silver Oak?” The guard stutters, a big blush suddenly on his face. “You uhm… Ah, Y-yes, I found her, haha! Ha… have a good day!”
And after a clumsy bow, the pegasus flies away as fast as a bullet to another street.

“Uhm… Thanks.” You say as you land next to your unexpected helper.
“Helping other ponies is just a thing princesses do, sweetie!” The mare grins at you in response “Oh, and forgive old Lead Lock, he has a very stressful job, you know…”

>What do?
>>
See you tmorrow
>>
>>30894075
He still makes me want to throw rotting tomatoes at him.
>>
>>30894075
Well... I might have been a little rude. I take music very seriously, it being my special talent and such. Wait, princess??
>>
>>30894075
Why did you help me?
>>
>>30894264
She's our friend of course!
>>
>>30894075
It would have been funnier if we reeee'd or is that predictable?

Ask where she's heading and point to the last known direction that gust was heading and ask where that way is. Worst comes to worse we just go to the inn we left flicker at.
>>
I just realized that if we do the paperwork we could possibly make some major bank here. If the shops are so competitive then surely some will be willing to hire us to play outside their stores.
>>
>>30894075
Can you help me get a permit so I can harmonica where I want?
>>
Let's hope we can befriend this mare.
>>
>>30897421
Well, it seems she's the one who wishes to befriend us. What with our coltish charms.
>>
>>30894075
To show my sign of appreciation, I'd like to share with you a song I've been working on!

Blorb gon give it to ya
Fuck wait for you to get it on your own
Blorb gon deliver to ya
Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
Wit the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel

It's a work in progress. Your thoughts?
>>
>>30894075
Wow. You know me? That must mean I'm famous! We should buy shudder shades in the future.
>>
>>30898508
Bardmare a pure. You know she wouldn't curse unless she was incredibly upset, like with the dragon.
>>
File: bard005.png (132KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
bard005.png
132KB, 1000x800px
>>30894110
>>30894225
>>30894264
>>30895263
>>30896677
>>30898508
>>30899180
“Eh… Stressful job or not, I’d still throw some rotten tomatoes at him… What, you know me?!” You squeal “D-did I get so famous when I was in the minotaur realm I can’t walk in the streets without shades anymore?! I know! I’ll sing you an exclusive preview of something I’ve been working on for you as a thank!”

And before the mare can stop you, you clear your throat, and turn on your magic flow.
“Blorb gon give it to ya!
FFFFF….”

Wait a second, are you seriously gonna be one of THOSE artists? The kind which puts a bad word not even ten words in the song and that edgy teens listen to feel like they’re rebels while still fitting in the business plan of an old and condescending producer?
“Eh… forget it. I… still need to work the lyrics!” You end up telling Silver Oak, who looks at you with an uncomfortable cringe on her face.
“Ehm… A-anyway, this is the first time we meet.” The mare says embarrassedly. “I just overheard your little… outburst with the guard, and I thought you could use some help. My name is Silver Oak by the way.”

“Aw… I’m happy Harmonica…” You mind picks up what the mare said earlier “And, wait, did you just say you were a princess?”
“Teehee, I wish I was one!” The mare produces a childish giggle “To be a princess is a dream I had since I was a filly. So even though I’m not the daughter of a queen, I’ve decided I would always be nice, caring and proper like a princess anyway!”
“Huh! That’s a very positive way to think about it!” You nod to yourself “Maybe I should act like I’m famous already too…”
Would it work? If you started wearing these shades anyway, people would probably think you’re mysterious and interesting… and with the summer around the corner, they’ll be comfortable too. Or maybe you just want to wear shades because they’re kinda cool…
>>
>>30899796
“Anyway, thanks again for the save.” You speak up after your little daydream. “Oh, and… can you help me get a permit so I can play music wherever I want?”
“Erm…” The mare cringes, looking uncomfortable. “I’m sorry. I’m… ahem, I’m just back from my holidays and I’d really like to get back home right now. So unless you’re ready to wait for me a little…”

As you ponder, you turn to the way you think Gust was leading you. He said his family lived near the south gate, right?

>What do?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 370x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 370x270px
Only update for today unfortunately

See you tomorrow
>>
>>30899803
Need some help with your bag? That rope can't be comfortable.
>>
>>30899803
I should look for my friends. Say would know any [insert the name of that one friend that lives here Gales family] that live in this city?
>>
>>30899803
Oh, sorry. Say, you wouldn't happen to know of an exorcist shop, would you? A green mare that works there, yay-heigh, kinda grumpy?
>>
>>30899803
Oh well, I need to find my friends in this crowd. I actually lost them. But maybe we can talk another time?
>>
>>30902766
>>
>>30903099
>>
>>30899803
Let's help her since she helped us. Getting that permit is important.
>>
>>30899803
>>30899860
>>30904992
What about finding our frans fedora tippers?
>>
>>30904055
>>
>>30899803
Blorb? Where did you go? Are you not running this weekend?
>>
Feeling pretty blue balled right now.
>>
>>30899796
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY
Wy have you forsaken me Pleeny? Also next possible Blorb song as soon as she fully masters the guitar with hooves. And drums. And bass.
>>
>>30910493
The Pleen has forsaken us all...
>>
>>30906363
>>
>>30911982
>>
File: bard006.png (71KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
bard006.png
71KB, 1000x800px
>>30899860
>>30900562
>>30901109
>>30902450
>>30904992
“Er, sorry, I’m probably going to try to find my friends first then.” You shake your head “Do you happen to know if, ah…”
At that point, you realise Gale Dust didn’t tell you the name of his parents. That’s a little weird when you think about it. Did he want to make it a surprise?
“Do you know if there’s a family which had a son named Gale Dust, by any chance?”

“Gale Dust?” The mare ponders. “Hold on… Isn’t that colt a harrier?”
“YES! That’s the one!” You exclaim.
“Oh my, what a coincidence!” Silver Oak show a polite smile of enthusiasm. “His mother Bumper Crop goes to the embroidery club. She wouldn’t… stop talking about him! She lives in the main street near the south gate, three houses left from the guard post. Number 006. You can’t miss it!”

“Thanks a lot!” You nod “Now I know where I can search my friends! Oh, and while I’m at it, I also need to meet someone at an exorcist shop. She’s got a green mane and a cream coat. She’s yay-heigh, and kinda… kinda grumpy.”

“Oh my!” Silver Oak distinguishly hides a gasp behind one of her hooves “I’m starting to think we were fated to meet this day. Could you be talking about my very daughter Eerie Birch?”
“HOLY WHAT SHE’S YOUR DAUGHTER?!” You exclaim, but then a sudden realisation hits you. “I mean… Y-yes. Eerie Birch, that totally kind and not at all rude pony, that’s this nice gal I’m talking about, haha…”
“Teehee…” Silver Oar lets out a ladylike giggle “It’s okay, I know my little daughter can be a little… clumsy with the way she talks. Wait, you don’t have a ghost problem, do you?” She asks, suddenly sounding worried.

“No, no, no! I Just came to visit her since we met on the road. I promised her I would…”
You stop. You’re not sure Eerie Birch would be comfortable about you telling her mother about her love interest.
>>
>>30913656
“Ah, there you are!” Gust’s relieved call takes you out of your pondering. You turn to see Gust, Cabbage and Sweetheart running toward you. “We were starting to get worried!”
“Gust! This is Silver Oak.” You immediately introduce your new friend to your other friends, so they can become friends too in an exponential chain reaction of friendship. “She just helped me when some mean guardspony said I need a permit to play music.”
“The what?” Gust frowns. “That’s new... Or maybe not. Sorry, I wish I had known so I could warn you about that…”

“It’s okay now.” You shake your head “But guess what, not only does Silver Oak know YOUR mother, but she’s the MOTHER of Eerie Birch!”
“Wow really?” Gust’s face lights up. “Thanks for helping my friend, miss Silver Oak! I’m Gale Dust.”
“Sweetheart over here.” Sweetheart lazily raises her hoof “And that ascended pot plant next to me is named Cabbage.” She points at the plant pony.

“Oh my gosh… I can’t believe it!” The beautiful unicorn produces a measured squeal of happiness “I didn’t know my little Birch had made so many friends in my absence. What a wonderful surprise!”
“They’re not exactly friend yet…” You comment “But I do intend to make sure everyone gets along!”

Which means you could go with Silver Oak to find your exorcist friend right now, or stick with the plan and head for Gust’s place.

>What do?
>>
>>30913664
Let's head for gusts place because that's what we were doing first. Eerie can wait for now and silver can help us after we're done with that.
>>
>>30913664
Head to Gust.
>>
>>30913664
Let go see Gust family.
>>
>>30913723
>>30914029
>>30914430
“It was really nice meeting you Silver Oak, thank you again! But I think we’re gonna head for Gust’s right now.”
“Oh, alright.” The tall mare bows respectfully. “It was a pleasure meeting you. Make sure to visit me and my daughter in the future!”

You gladly accept, and you make sure to have Silver Oak write you down the address of Birch’s shop. You then wish her goodbye and head to your friend’s house. Number 006, as expected. Cranked up between a pub and a blacksmith, the comparatively small white house with wooden framing could easily be missed from the streets. Especially since there’s a small patch of dirt separating the building from the pavement, which is covered in currants, mulberry and raspberry shrubs. Only a path of planks leads to the door.

You walk there and Gust knocks, and after a few seconds, the plain wooden door opens to reveal a yellow earth mare wearing an apron. She blinks once, and then a bright smile illuminates her face.

“Gale Dust dearie!” She exclaims, and them jumps at her son’s neck to drop a sonorous kiss on each of his cheeks. “You didn’t tell me you were gonna visit!”
“I thought it could be a nice surprise.” Your friend answers.
“You didn’t run away from service because of that pesky general, did you?” She playfully asks. “Anyway, you brought some friends too! Hello everyone, my name is Bumper Crop!” She cheerfully introduces herself.
“Hello miss Bumper Crop!” Sweetheart answers, mimicking the mare’s energy. “I’m Sweetheart.”
“And I’m Happy Harmonica.” You add “But everypony calls me Harmony! And this is Cabbage.”

“I’m so glad to FINALLY have Gust bring some mares home, hahaha!” She laughs out loud.
>>
File: bard007.png (66KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
bard007.png
66KB, 1000x800px
>>30914466
“But four more mouths to feed on a twenty-minute notice? Looks like I’m gonna need to work out some more miracles today! Gust! Go fetch me some more wood in the cellar and bring it to the kitchen. I’m gonna crank that old stove to eleven!”
Gust gives the chef a salute, and runs past the door.

“Please come inside too!” Bumper Crop invites you with a hoof. “You’re my guests today!”
Bumper Crop Brings you to her living room. You wait a few minutes while your friend and his mother are working in the kitchen before the two of them joins you, bringing more seats around the table.

“Alright everypony, there’s still some time before it’s ready.” She says “Let’s get to know each other while my special spring soup gets ready.”
“So dad and Zephyr are supposed to come back in a couple of minutes, right?” Gust asks. “And you told me he got into the guild of traders?”
“Sure, but first, Gust, you’ve got to tell mama.” She shows her son with a mischievous grin. “Is your girlfriend the pretty unicorn one or the lively pegasus one.”
“It’s… UHM!” Gust’s face instantly turns red, and somewhat you can’t help but feeling a little hot in the face too. Sweetheart on the other hand (an expression you heard in the minotaur realm) gives you a suggestive waddle of her eyebrows. She probably wants to have a little fun with this.

>What do?
>>
See you tomorrow

Sorry about the slow pacing. I'm having trouble to focus these days.
>>
>>30914469
Accidentally say both of us.
>>
>>30914634
This would be the most humorous.
>>
>>30914469
This is killing me because I really want Gust and Harmony to be together but Harmony is a loyal and ain't no floozie so I'm going to see where the relationship with Flicker goes first.

Anywho, Harmony bungles her words and sort of admits she thinks Gust is hot.
>>
>>30914485
take your time
>>
>>30914469
It's neither. Just be blunt and to the point. I wouldn't mind helping him find a mare though if he'd want the help. We'll talk about what kinda mare you like gust.
>>
>>30914469
Let Sweetheart speak first.
>>
>>30914469
Ha ha have you seen cabbage? Just look at him!
>>

I don't even know what to say except that I hope I'll feel better tomorrow
>>
>>30920251
A sorry would be appreciated.
>>
>>30920251
It's ok Pleeny. I forgive you.
>>
>>30920251
Send cabbage Leeds. Or a pumpkin in a bikini.
>>
>>30920304
I'm sorry.
>>
>>30920710
IRL shit is always happenning, we just gotta roll with it.
>>
Would we be allowed to play music here? Not that we want to break out into song or anything.
>>
Let's see what happens today.
>>
File: bard008.png (98KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
bard008.png
98KB, 1000x800px
>>30914634
>>30915230
>>30917567
>>30917568
>>30919700
You’re a little puzzled, and you don’t feel like playing with those feelings right now. Even though you accepted Flickerwhiz’s confession, you can’t honestly say you can only think of Gale Dust as a friend, so you’d feel uncomfortable teasing him that way.

“Come on don’t be shy, Gutsy Gust!” Tired of waiting for you, Sweetheart jumps and grabs the harrier’s arm. “Miss Bumper Crop, your son and me… It’s for life! From the first time I’ve seen him, I knew he was the one. He’s everything a mare can dream of!”
“S-sweetheart, I’m not… she’s…” Gust stutters, unable to react properly while his mother’s face is overcome by the mother of all smiles.

“Quit joking Sweetheart.” You decide to intervene, trying your best to hide your own emotions. “We’re all just friends and you know it.”
“O-oh… Damn it kids! Don’t play with a mother’s heart like that!” The mare with the apron scolds you jokingly “I’ve been waiting forever for this big colt to have a marefriend I could meet. I mean, just look at this big goof! Honest, respectful, a body straight out of a girl’s wet dream…”
“MOM! P-LEASE STOP!” Gust’s face is as red as a tomato when he protests, even though Bumper Crop is kinda right about this one…
“… And yet he hasn’t had a single marefriend in his life.” His mother continues anyway. “I’m getting worried he might be into colts at this point.”

“Colts, huh?” Sweetheart snickers “If you want I can give you a first experience…”
“Can we please stop talking about me for a second, please.” The harrier begs. “Isn’t there more interesting things that me and mares? I mean, look!” het points at Cabbage “There a walking pony plant right next to us but nobody is gonna a talk about it because somehow my lack of marefriend is so much more interesting!”
>>
>>30927401
“Ah, Gust…” Bumper Crop shakes her head “You really don’t understand mares. Of course it’s more important!”
“Hum! That’s an objective fact of science and magic.” You nod in solemn agreement. “So… what’s your type of mares, Gust? Maybe we can help you find somepony!”
“If I tell you, we’ll talk about something else then, right?”
“I’ll keep pestering you about getting a marefriend until I have some grand-children to keep my mind busy.” His mother states, dead-serious. “So your best interest is to get there as fast as you can, Gust!”

“Alright…” The stallion sighs, then crosses his arms and takes some time to pick his words. For he knows each of you are immediately gonna extrapolate and gossip on each of them.

“First, I’ve got to say, I’m not really thinking about mares nowadays.”
“Gust… That excuse stopped being valid when you turned fourteen…” His mom comments.
“Hey, being a harrier is really compelling!” Gust protests. “We don’t have much free time when on service, and there isn’t that many mares either.”
“So it IS gonna be a colt after all.” Sweetheart concludes.
“ARG! Not again!” The stallion groans in despair. “Alright, alright, the thing is… I’m not really looking for a mare, but I think, uhm…” The stallion starts to blush once more. “I guess… if I met a mare who could really… just be super passionate about what she likes, and manage to share her passion with other ponies, I’d probably be moved by that. And can see myself falling for that kind of mare…”

While Gust looks at the ground, Sweetheart immediately stares at you, expecting a reaction.

>What do?
>>
>>30927417
So like a baker mare? Or an artist of some kind? Yeah that could be doable. I guess if things don't work out with flicker then harmony would be a contender too.
>>
>>30927417
>Even though you accepted Flickerwhiz’s confession, you can’t honestly say you can only think of Gale Dust as a friend, so you’d feel uncomfortable teasing him that way.
>Sweetheart immediately stares at you, expecting a reaction.
She knows guys. She can literally feel it. Shush Sweetheart. Its none of youe buisness.
Where Flicker at though?

>>30927489
Gersp! So soon to discard Flicker?
>>
>>30927417
That sound a lot like us. If the loser unicorn don't work out, we have a better colt.

Go cheer up Gust.
>>
See you tomorrow
>>
>>30927417
W-well I'm sure we could find somepony like that. I mean, one reason I'm here is to help a friend with their crush!

I just remembered that it would be a nice story to tell Bumper about how our mother was the Harrier that saved his life when he was a colt.

>>30927627
Flicker went to go rest at the inn.
>>
This is quite thrilling.
>>
>>30927417
I-I'm sure I could help you find a mare like that, no problem! We'll find you the most passionate mare there is that can't help but spread it!

I wonder if Sweetheart will just tell us the truth that even Harmony can see and feel.
>>
>>30927417
>“I guess… if I met a mare who could really… just be super passionate about what she likes, and manage to share her passion with other ponies, I’d probably be moved by that. And can see myself falling for that kind of mare…”
>All those could describe Harmony
Or this could be players assuming. I don't know I've only just recently joined when you started back up Pleeny.
>>
>>30930094
>>
>>30931979
Nope, that's all pretty much Harmony.
>>
>>30933272
Can't have em all. Let's stick to Flicker. He's a nice colt.
>>
>>30933391
I'm willing to give him a fair shot and it seems like Gust isn't leaving us any time soon. I'm kinda worried Flicker simply can't keep up with her.
>>
>>30934168
He gets an A for effort. That matters.
>>
>>30934241
True.
>>
>>30927417
yikes! akward...
>>
>>30927417
Cool so what should we do later now that we're here?
>>
>>30927417
We should form a rock band! The Legends!
>>
>>30927489
>>30927627
>>30927751
>>30928348
>>30930925
>>30931979
Damn changeling, literally feeling your private feelings and stuff. But you can’t help but you notice what Gust said sounds a lot like… You. Wait, does that mean you have something for Gust? If you didn’t, she wouldn’t be able to feel anything… Now shush and get away from my head! You think, in case the changeling might still be lurking.

“G-Gust!” You speak up before your long silence gets too awkward. “Maybe you should try meeting a cook. Or an artist. Hey, since I’m probably gonna drop by the guild of artists to get a permit, maybe we could look around here.”
“Randomly looking around for mares?” Gust cocks an eyebrow. “That’s a thing colts are supposed to do?”
“Stop being a baby, Gust!” Bumper Crop says “Listen, there’s a big park right in front of the guild of artists. The members practice outside very often when the weather is nice like today. And that way they can have a real audience, or have models for the painters. Since your friend is going there, you’ve got no excuse not to go.”

“Err… Can I just, you know, catch up with you, dad and Zephyr before that.”
“Hum, I don’t know...” Bumper Crop smiles mischievously “Nah, just kidding! Do what you want. We’re just trying to help you here. Oh! Speaking of the devil, I think they’re back!”

Indeed, you can see the young pegasus and his dad coming to the house through the window. You’re introduced to Zephyr and Dust Bowl, and you all have lunch together. You said Gust might like meeting a cook earlier, but with Bumper Crop being a real kitchen fairy, finding something better won’t be an easy task.

You and Gust end up talking a lot about your adventures. About the many things you’ve done in the short time you were together, but without mentioning Sweetheart’s true identity, though.
>>
File: bard009.png (103KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
bard009.png
103KB, 1000x800px
>>30939842
The superbrawl, Gust’s first actual fight against a dragon, something which almost makes his mother faint in worry and his brother squeal in admiration, and also how you met in the first place.

*gasp* “Now that you’re speaking about it, your do sound a lot like Gust always described the pony who saved him that day!” Bumper Crop reacts.
“Uh-huh!” You nod “That’s why Gust started searching for me in the first place. He saw the resemblance and decided to go on leave to go after my trail.”
“Oh… So the reason my son is still alone is because he’s a stalker…”
“MOM, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!” Gust cries under everyone’s laughs.

Eventually, both Zephys and Gust Bow have to leave for their occupation until the evening. You wish them goodbye, and then proceed to help Bumper Crop do the dishes.
“So, what are you gonna do this afternoon?” She asks. “It’s your first time in Hortensia, right?”
“Sorta.” You nod. “Last time I was only a filly so I don’t remember anything. What are some nice places we could visit?”
“Let’s see… There’s the royal museum and garden at the castle which are always absolutely marvellous, or the Guild of Artists which always has some activity. Aside from that, you could try looking at the theatre if there’s anything worthwhile, of maybe at the Guild of Builders. They often organise visits of the most famous buildings of the city. Oh, and stay away from the north-east streets, near the Guild of adventurers. This place is terrible now, and I’ve heard the guards rarely even go there anymore…”

You’re very excited. Because of all these new places to visit, but also about see Birch again. You also probably need to pick up Flickerwhiz before anything else…

>What do?
>>
>>30939850
Go find Flick and see what he been up too.
Yeah you enjoy that cabbage! I wanna put sunglasses on the dummy head.
>>
>>30939850
Go get Flick. Maybe we can see those artists, but we really should see Birch.
>>
>>30939850
We can take flick with us to the guild of artists and tell him the things we've found.
>>
>>30939850
Part-time Adventure, part-time Bard. Double the money so we should go check out the adventurer's guild later.
>>
>>30939850
We could check out the Builders Guild sometime later, since she have an eye for that thanks to her dad as well as a "freaky knowledge o' carpentry."
>>
>>30939991
>>30940036
>>30940038
>>30940077
>>30940228
The Guild of Adventurers sounds like an exciting place from what Bumper Crop told you. You should probably go there and see for yourself! But first things first, you’re gonna get Flick, meet Eerie Brich and get your blording permit, that’s your afternoon tasks!

You find Flickerwhiz exactly where you left him, tucked away in a bed at the inn. The poor colt really did need some rest, but now he seems to feel much better.
Then, you head for the address Silver Oak gave you. You soon leave the busiest streets to get in what seems more like a residential area, until you arrive in front of a rather singular house.

“Eerie Birch’s Spirit Shack. Exorcisms, counter spells and clairvoyance.” Gust reads the sign on the black painted house. “Looks like it’s the place.”
“Yep, this shop does look like it’s hers…” You cringe to yourself. Not only does the pitch-black paint colour of the shop clashes with the more pastel and lively mood of the neighbourhood, but even the wood of the framing is slightly… crooked and uneven, reminding of a gnarled but living tree. Some branches even sprout from the wood, bearing a couple of dark green leaves, and overall making the place look like an almost supernatural blot of ink in reality.

Even through the shop window, it looks like the weirdest items were put on display on purpose. There’s a pony skull with a candle embed at the top and an actual two-headed frog in a jar of green liquid, among other more mundane mystical-looking stuff such as dark marbles, strange tagless potions or some of these dream-catching circles.
You’re pretty sure this is all for show, and the room is too dark to see anything else inside.
>>
>>30940467
“Huh… I guess she’s the kind of exorcist who want ponies to think she’s even scarier than the ghosts.” Flickerwhiz comments, as he looks thought the glass with you “Believe it or not, but that’s rather common in the profession. And it kinda works too.”
“Speaking about working, that’s not what she’s doing right now.” Gust says as he looks at the closed door.

You come closer, and see that indeed, the shop is only open in the morning and evening until rather late in the night. On the door are also several acknowledgements of your friend’s expertise bearing the name of the Guild of Wizards. It also advises to go directly at the guild in the case of an urgent problem outside of the open hours of the shop.

“Alright… Then I guess we should…”
But you’re interrupted as the door audibly clicks, then mysteriously open without anyone behind it.

“Hey, I tried pushing that door and it didn’t bulge earlier.” Gust berates the dissident door.

>What do?
>>
>>30940475
Let go inside, it's clear she don't want to go outside right now.
>>
>>30940475
Yell and ask if she's in there.
>>
>>30940487
>>30940521
“Well, that’s an invitation if I’ve ever seen one.” You say as you step inside, the sound of your hooves muffled by a comfortable rug.

The light is dim inside, and you can’t see any way to get some light from the outside. The many candles you see everywhere are probably the light source your friend use in her working hours, but you’re not sure you should burn them now.

The room is filled with everything you’d expect from a back-alley mystic place. There’s weird exotic masks, much more eerie looking than the one of your zebra friend, several bookshelves containing various volumes on the topics of spell, curses and spirits, voodoo dolls, runes painted on scrolls on the wall, tarot cards, and there’s even an Ouija Board tucked in a corner. A Table of granite also occupies the centre of the room.

There’s two doors, both of which are behind the counter of the shop. The air smells of weird, as in, weird magic stuff. But it’s not so different from what you remember from the other magic shops you’ve visited actually. This is not exactly unknown grounds.
“Birch?” You call. “It’s me, Harmony! Are you here?”

Only silence answer to you. Until… One of the two doors behind the counter opens by itself. Again.
“You didn’t tell me your friend was a prankster.” Flick comments as he closes the door behind him.
“Heh. The show she’s put up is pretty good… for an Earth Pony I mean.” Sweetheart snickers.
Gust on the other hand remains silent, and looks around at the spooky artefacts rather distrustfully.

>What do?
>>
>>30940699
Let go deeper in, clearly she is being shy about it.
>>
>>30940699
The search for birch continues. Where the heck is that silly mare.
>>
>>30940699
Play your harmonica obnoxiously
>>
>>30940727
>>30940732
>>30940763
You follow the trail to that silly mare to arrive in… a kitchen. Rather plain, but that room at least had some real windows, and the light comes in here. While it has everything one would need to cook, that’s about it for this room. Compared with the shop, this part of the house is almost disappointingly plain.

That’s why you decide to whip out your instrument and play some tune to break the uncanny silence of the place, thus transgressing the laws and making unsupervised advertisement for your friend’s shop. That’s how hardcore you are.

There’s another door, but this one doesn’t magically open. Instead, there’s one cupboard which is already open when you enter here. Inside, there’s a kettle, some cups, as well as jars containing herbs.

“Could it be…” Sweetheart frowns “The message here is some sort of disembodied, ‘welcome, have a seat and some tea?’”
“Really?” Gust seems a little relieved “You told me your friend had trouble communicating, but that’s some next level timidity right here!”

>What do?
>>
>>30940858
I'm starting to wonder if she's even home. Is the kettle warm?
>>
>>30940858
It's likely she might not be home, but would like us to have some tea while we wait.
>>
See you tomorrow
>>
>>30940858
Help ourselves to some tea of course!
>>30940879
>>30940966
Of course she's home. Nothing just opens by itself. She must be using magic!
>>
>>30942092
What if she just has a ghost roommate who's accommodating?
>>
>>30943045
then that's pretty dope. having a nice ghost roomy who's a great host/hostess? Who wouldn't want one? I bet they pay their share of the bills on time too.
>>
I bet you that birch is really excited to see us again. We've gotta find out what she's been doing since we've last seen her and we can tell her the adventures we've been on ourselves.
>>
>>30940858
Should we let our friends know that Birch thinks we're a colt?
>>
>>30943852
Na let that be a surprise when she slap us as we go and hug her.
>>
File: fcf.jpg (63KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fcf.jpg
63KB, 800x800px
One day I'll manage to run two days in a row. But that day is not today
>>
bord bump
>>
bords at nite
>>
>>30945316
Draw my special oc his name is Fire Lord he is red and black and his hair is fire and he's a bat alicorn his special power is he can control time.
>>
>>30945946
>>
At least you're managing not running two days in a row pleeny.
>>
>>30953951
Take as much time as you need if there are troubles in your life that need handling.
>>
>>30953951
>>
>>30959289
>>
>>30959998
>>
>>30960796
>>
>>30940879
>>30940966
>>30942092
>>30943852
“I’m starting to think Birch isn’t here at all.” You think out loud “Could it be… Birch has a ghost roomie? Now THAT’S COOL! I bet he’s never late to pay rent!”
“Hm… Yeah, I guess it’s probably a spell of some sort.” Sweetheart huffs.
“Anyway, I’m a little surprised.” Gust says. “I thought you said your friend and her mother lived together.”
“Well… Silver Oak didn’t EXACTLY say that…” You scroll up in your memory to see her exact words “She said we should visit her, but she only gave me the address of this place…”

“This place doesn’t look like there’s more than one pony living here anyway.” Sweetheart states, before opening the other door of the kitchen.
“Hey, that’s probably very rude to do that without the ghost’s permission!” You call.
“If the ghost was polite enough to talk, he could have told us it’s her room and there’s only one bed.” The changeling closes the door “So unless Eerie Birch still sleeps with mommy, she lives alone here. And to be honest, Silver Oak didn’t strike me as the kind of pony who’d live in such a gloomy place.”

Indeed, that kitchen is so small Cabbage preferred to stay in the shop area, where he could at least have some room to move without stepping on anypony’s hooves. You made sure to tell him not to touch anything.

“Silver Oak or not, the blatantly correct choice is to have some tea, here.” You declare. “Instead of snooping around after she opened her door for us, let’s just wait for Birch to come home and ask her how she’s been!”
>>
>>30961635
You plan immediately gets a consensus, and as hinted by your ghost host, you use your friend’s facilities to brew some tea. Still, you’re a little ill-at-ease in this kitchen. Everything is astoundingly bland. There’s nothing besides shelves on the walls, and the pieces of wooden furniture all kept their original light-brownish colour, with only the shine of a healthy layer of varnish. Even the tablecloth and napkins are desperately plain and white, without even any frills. You kinda wish you could have seen something a little more personal.
Stupid Sweetheart, now you’re curious and want to breach in Birch’s privacy too…
>>
>>30961642
That'd be rude. Also she still thinks we're a colt so she would be very offended that we're rooting around her things.
>>
Welp, I feel really stupid since we’re only about 15 updates in or something, but I think it would be better if the thread died for now. It’s been rather clear I just do not manage to find the energy to run nowadays, and that it’d be better if I just waited for more favourable winds.

I’m hoping to be back on track in 1 or 2 weeks.

Thanks for your patience. I really wasn’t expecting that many people for this quest. I just hope I’m not wasting everything we had so far…
>>
>>30961674
I'm irritated but accepting that you need a break and I hope that you're feeling better in time. Thank you for what you have written so far. If you decide to give up however you need to write an epilogue.
>>
>>30961642
A little peek at what she has in her room wouldn't hurt us, as long as she doesn't find out.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.