[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me, or they still haven't explained why Twilight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Is it just me, or they still haven't explained why Twilight is a princess? Have the writers given up?
>>
>>25376478
Twolot is the princess of toy selling now.
>>
Just because the reason was shit doesn't mean they didn't give one, bruh.
>>
>>25376478
she learned social skills and took all the credit for what she and her friends did as a team thus is worthy of being the princess of friendship.
>>
>>25376494
This.

She's a princess so Hasbro can sell more princess toys. It would be kind of hard to explain this in the show.
>>
>>25376478
She's a Princess of Friendship because before they apparently didn't need Friendship or a Guardian for it that much, even though it's magic.
>>
>>25376504
H-hurray...?
>>
>>25376478
They were never going to give more explanation than they already gave. She fixed a spell that does nothing but reverse the effects of a broken version of the same spell, and Celestia decided it was as good a time as any to promote her. The end.

Although it leaves the question of what petty shit Cadance did to get her princess status.
>>
>>25376650
Cadance was an Alicorn when she was still a boneriffic teen. She was born into her status.
>>
File: bobs.jpg (45KB, 498x263px) Image search: [Google]
bobs.jpg
45KB, 498x263px
>>25376504
Now there's a straight shooter with upper management written all over her
>>
>>25376494
That because it's part of Hasbro's scandal!
>>
>>25376504
She'll be no longer a princess in Season 6.
>>
>>25376513
No one is buying that right now because of low ratings of S5.
>>
>>25376865
Seriously though, do you plan on dealing severe physical damage to yourself when none of your predictions come true? The day is nearly upon is and it's time to get plannin'
>>
>>25376530
She's a princess no more in the finale.
>>
>>25376478
There's no explanation, it's better if they just ignore it and say "because magic" than try to come up with something that fucks up the lore further.
>>
>>25376683
Or maybe she did something Star Swirl couldn't, like bring the royal sisters to simultaneous orgasms.
>>
>>25377029
Shit, is that an S5 episode? If I'd been told earlier, I wouldn't have quit watching.
>>
>>25376683
She became an alicorn after she stopped a villain by using the love in her heart combined with a gem that magnifies emotion to turn the villain good.
>>
>>25376887
Ratings are down for a lot of shows. People are using TVs less and less.
>>
>>25376504
Sounds like royalty to me.
>>
>>25377101
I still think it's retarded.
>>
>>25376871
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1391642374451.png (700KB, 1258x720px) Image search: [Google]
1391642374451.png
700KB, 1258x720px
>>25376871
She will become a background character with Starlight Glimmer taking her place in the Mane 6.
I will be totally okay with that desu senpai
>>
>>25377644
That still wouldn't get rid of the fugly castle, neither unruin the completely fucktarded alicorn lore
>>
1:) So the LITTLE GIRLS and OTHER CHILDREN could see their main character become something better. Let's them believe they too can achieve their dreams in life or become something greater if they work for it. Aspiration.

2:) Twilight is a prodigy and has worked with a princess all of her life. Technically she was the most qualified to become the guardian and princess of friendship.

3: toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys toys
>>
>>25378439
It will end in 2016.
>>
>>25378325
The castle will be gone next season.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.