[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fluttershy's hair just got 20 percent larger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (878KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
878KB, 1136x640px
Fluttershy's hair just got 20 percent larger
>>
>>25373215
Discord has been slowly replacing her hair extensions and growing her natural hair.
>>
>>25373215
she looks so happy and foofy there. I can only imagine the talk she had with Discord when they went home after the episode ended. She might have even raised her voice.
>>
You mother fucker.
>>
>>25373251
>"You've been bad, haven't you?"
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 337x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 337x332px
>tfw switching waifus to avoid feeling like a c.uck

dammit 4chin
>>
>>25373215

Discord loves long hair
>>
>>25373424
First of all, she's not truly your waifu if you can just "switch" at a whim or feel threatened when in-show characters make a move on her. Secondly, just be glad your waifu isn't Twilight, kek.
>>
>>25373424
If it's 4chan that ruined her for you, you weren't even trying in the first place. Not to say switching waifu is unforgivable, but it's gotta be painful shit. Are you suffering over this and have you been for over a month? If you are, you have my worthless, anonymous seal of approval and may let her go. If not, I will disagree with the way you love and shake my head to be perfectly honest.
>>
>>25373424
You would have never had a chance anyway.
>>
>>25373424
>afraid of being cûcked by fictional characters
>americans
There is always Marble P-Oh wait ^:)
>>
File: Flutters.png (102KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Flutters.png
102KB, 900x506px
"Fluttershy, your hair's been growing pretty fast, you know that, right?"
>Oh, of course I do, Anon!
>Isn't this a wonderful surprise?
>My hair's been growing so fast these days, and it's getting thicker and healthier!
"Do you think Discord is behind it?"
>Oh, Discord would never go behind my back and do such a thing.
>Right, Discord?
>>
>The look they gave each other when he pulled the chair out for her to sit in.
>>
File: LoZSSseewhatdid.jpg (71KB, 792x431px) Image search: [Google]
LoZSSseewhatdid.jpg
71KB, 792x431px
>>25373556
>>
>>25373662
You seem like a nice, smart and reasonable young man, so I'm going to warn you. Global rule 11 makes what you're doing a bannable offense. If you don't delete all these posts right now, you could be banned by the time you wake up tomorrow.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.