[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight is a shallow, parasitic, self absorbed, melodramatic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (122KB, 1052x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1052x1024px
Twilight is a shallow, parasitic, self absorbed, melodramatic, jealous, and over all shit character, much less a princess of friendship. Almost any other pony could her "job" better than her. prove me wrong
>twifags face when BTFO
>>
>>25366034
Nyx is a cute daughter though.
>>
>implying any of this makes her less fuckable
>>
>inb4 b8
>inb4 but muh waifu
>inb4 defecting the focus onto another subject to avoid the truth
>>
>>25366047
Someone get the hammer
>>25366034
Yeah, but here's the thing: It's about the journey. We don't expect her to be perfect from the get-go. Remember all of season 1? Where it was about how she had to learn about everything because she was a shut-in? If she were already perfect at her job and a perfect character, the episodes focusing on her wouldn't be fun or interesting. It's why we're here right now and not in the "canceled shows" pile.
>>
>>25366061
>inb4ing your own thread
Disgusting newfaggotry.
>>
>>25366034
you say that, but other anons think shes a perfect mary sue.

now i dont know what to believe.
>>
File: 12414153151.png (229KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
12414153151.png
229KB, 720x720px
>>25366034
>Twilight is a shallow, parasitic, self absorbed, melodramatic, jealous, and over all shit character
Well gee, and now we have a Literally-cannot-be-wrong Princess Mary Sue instead of her.
Thanks Mr. Larson.
>>
>>25366077
Here's the thing, twilight had a good character and good progression until she became a princess. beaten dead horse doesn't mean it's not a valid point after that point however her character digressed to a point that is even lower than the one her character arc started on. All the other ponies in the show are at least slightly above that point except twishit.
>>
>>25366077
This, also
>Almost any other pony could her "job" better than her.
That's bullshit, who fucking stopped all the fights between the mane 6 since ep 1? Who was there to think logically and take decisions, who did all those things the ponies couldn't do because they were either too stupid or oblivious? She may not be perfect, but her job as princess of friendship fits her well, and any other pony, specially the mane 6, wouldn't be able to handle it as well as she does, we would just end with another princess Spike ish scenario
>>
I think she might actually lose her wings in the finale.
She's really becoming more and more wrapped up in her own doings and ignoring some cool shit lately.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 500x384px
>>25366196
>pinkie
Plus half of the problems she helped fix she also cuased.
>>
>>25366047
I agree.
>>
>>25366131
DYEWTS?
>>
>>25366196
>>25366249
Also she was a good character up untill she became a princess. My point isnt that twilight has always been shit, rather that she is shit as of now. Hell, she even provoked the argument between her and dash in testing testing 1 2 3. Fluttershy had to stop it.
>>
>>25366372
But TT123 is a great after-S3 episode where Twilight was brilliantly written.
>>
>>25366372
Yeah, she's not perfect, we get it
>>
>>25366430
>>25366431
I agree, she was better than usual in that ep, in fact it's one of my favorite episodes from season 4. I was only using that as an example to counter what >>25366196 said about twilight always being the one to breakup fights.
>>
Don't discuss something that you don't agree with! NOT IN YOUR SAFE ZONE!!!
>>
File: Arguments about EqG.jpg (64KB, 680x489px) Image search: [Google]
Arguments about EqG.jpg
64KB, 680x489px
>>25366034
>faggots call her a Mary-Sue when she becomes a Princess and shows fewer character flaws
>same faggots call her irredeemable shit after one episode that plays up her flaws again
>>
>>25368819

Basically, Overall What About Discord was an average episode but it's one of my favorite Twilight appearences since MMC.
>>
>>25369113
Why the FUCK did you capitalize overall, you dumb asshole!?
>>
>>25368819
OP here, I was never one of the people calling her a marry sue.
>>
She did cause a lot of incidents that I didn't exactly agree with...
>>
>>25369431

It's still a shit thread though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.