[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"What kind of fertilizer have you had your nose in Twilight?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 12547125418.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
12547125418.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>"What kind of fertilizer have you had your nose in Twilight?"

Did Applejack just imply that Twilight has had her nose in shit?
>>
>>25365880
Well, that depends on what kind.
>>
>>25365880
It's implying Twilight's been sniffing around bullshit.
>>
Yes anon that was the joke.
>>
>>25365880
>Horse shit is Equestria's cocaine
>>
>>25365880
That's what I got from it
>>
>>25365880
maybe its their way of saying pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>25365880
It's the TV-Y equivalent of "Are you high?"
>>
>>25366008
Yes. Cider replaced alcohol and this is the reference to their drugs.
>>
>>25366041
So ponies get high by sniffing each other's butts?
>>
>>25366201
Like dogs?
>>
>>25366201
I wonder what kind of buzz I'd get from licking?
>>
>>25366222
Nah, that's for identification.

Ponies do it for pleasure.
>>
File: Kopp-range-ex-MF-NA.jpg (373KB, 1600x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Kopp-range-ex-MF-NA.jpg
373KB, 1600x1004px
>>25366041
Of course, in the UK, the former's not really a replacement.
>>
>>25366302
In the UK the cider episode was banned.

Good thing I watched it on youtube instead of TV :^)
>>
>>25366008
No. It's the TV-Y equivalent for "What kind of bullshit are you smelling?"
>>
>>25365880
She meant that Twilight was full of bullshit.
>>
>>25365880

You can make a hallucinogen drug from shit, usually you'd use cow or human shit but horseshit is fine too. It's called Jenkem or something I think.

So yeah, I think AJ just implied Twilight had her nose in shit, and that she's also high. A more straightforward translation would be "What the hell did you smoke?"
>>
>>25365880
I like how applejack is the foremost expert on shit.
>>
>>25366347
I can kind of understand it. What with scenes like Rainbow Dash being so obsessed with booze that she'll eat the dirt it fell on.
>>
>>25365880
AJ has the foulest mouth of all of them. She says horseapples all the time, which is another way to say horseshit.
>>
>>25366437
Wasn't it just Rainbow Dash who said that?
>>
>>25366420
Or just the fact that they're drinking what the UK audience would consider alcoholic in a kids show. I think that alone was enough to warrant it getting banned.
>>
>>25366665
There is a reason you didn't get that GET, that answer is so fucking stupid. There are references to everything everywhere, and just because there was a small one that didn't outright say it doesn't mean it should be banned. I bet you would want the Kids Next Door episode where they are drinking rootbeer in a saloon-esque place banned too.
>>
>>25366854
It's a bit different, because cider is an alcoholic drink here. Look at the picture of the kopparberg earlier, the fact that they needed to spell out that one was non-alcoholic.

It'd be like if that episode of KND was made in a country where "beer" just meant rootbeer. That'd cause problems when shown in other countries.

It's the whole "Two countries separated by a common language" problem.
>>
>>25366302
How much nigger semen is in each of those?
>>
>>25367322
Ask your mom.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.