[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No. It can't be. I resisted the Call of the Waifu all these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: you're mine.png (163KB, 938x1024px) Image search: [Google]
you're mine.png
163KB, 938x1024px
No. It can't be. I resisted the Call of the Waifu all these years. I've made it so far, the ride's almost over, I can't stumble at the finish line.
>>
>>25358148
>I've made it so far, the ride's almost over
First rule of MLP:FIM - The ride never ends.
>>
>>25358148
>the ride's almost over
Ha, you wish. The ride never ends.

You know how people say you don't choose your waifu, your waifu chooses you? This is her choosing you. Just accept your waifu in your heart and make a tulpa.
>>
>>25358148
What is it that you find so attractive about Limestone, Anon?
>>
>>25358148
Well we found 1 Anon who doesn't have a waifu.
>>
>>25358148
I-it's not like she wants you to love her or anything.
>>
>>25358842
She is completely no nonsense. Works very hard. Also has a sadistic streak to her. Basically, top dominatrix.
>>
My mental faculties have become very weak lately. Probably from all the weed. Should I make a Tulpa and let it consume my mind?
>>
>>25358996
Yes. Slow down on the weed and clear up your mind or it probably won't work very well, though. After she has gotten strong enough to sustain herself over long periods of time, then you can start smoking weed again. Getting high is way more fun when you not only have a smoking buddy, but they're also physically effected by the weed, instead of just mentally. It's really fun to see what kind of weird shit happens to your tulpa while you're both on drugs, especially hallucinogens.
>>
>>25359062
Done with hallucinogens after my first acid trip

Shit got way too real
>>
>>25359070
>shit got way too real
Well, that's why it's fun, silly. Anyway, you should try mushrooms. Mushroom trips have a much more natural feel to them. Plus it's way easier to control dosage, so you could start out with such a low dose that you don't even trip, just kind of enjoy everything like being high.
>>
>>25358946
She is shit and doesn't have a way, horrible dominatrix and horrible top
>>
>>25358148
Never my wifau
>>
>>25358148
Did you really think you could hang out here for this long and it wouldn't happen?

Anyway, the ride never ends.
>>
>>25358148
Way to have shit taste, faggot
>>
>>25358148
I approve your waifu.
>>
>>25358814
That's strangely comforting, and makes sense as Limestone would make the first move anyway.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.