[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's say, hypothetically, Twilight actually does lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1420015291585.gif (1MB, 405x384px) Image search: [Google]
1420015291585.gif
1MB, 405x384px
So let's say, hypothetically, Twilight actually does lose her wings in the final.

Would that really change anything? It's not like she'd revert back to the snarky bitch she was in S1, personality wise she'd be exactly the same, so really losing the wings would be a cosmetic change at best.
>>
>>25353706
That depends entirely on how they handle the time travel mess that will inevitably ensue from all this. Time travel is a messy business at best, and a downright awful one at worst. I'll watch it, but I'm incredibly wary. The first Kim Possible movie, while fun, was shit, because it ended with a "Did Not Happen." I don't want something like that happening here.
>>
Twilight still snarks ponies.

she's chilled out a little, sure, but you would too if like, half, of the things you dismissively snarled about ended up actually happening.
>>
File: 347415237854.png (496KB, 537x543px) Image search: [Google]
347415237854.png
496KB, 537x543px
>believing the faggot spamming the meme
>>
>>25353775
I said hypothetically

the fundamental problem with Twilight isn't and has never been the wings.
>>
>>25353706
Its the princesshood thats the problem. I don't give a fuck about her stupid wings. I'd just cum all over them.

I miss my QT librarian horse that lived in a tree. Not some royal bitch living in some crystal eyesore faggot castle
>>
>wanting Twilight to be a sarcastic bitch

We already have Top Cunt. We don't need another one with a bit more intelligence.
>>
>>25353802
>You will never cum on Twilight's wings
>>
Did Faust only work on Season 1? I completely forgot
>>
>>25353818
The wings will be gone forever.
>>
>>25353850
S1 and S2, she only wrote about two episodes though (three technically if you count her collaboration with AKR on ticket master)
>>
>>25353706
>she matured
character progression a shit. at least shes still adorkable.
>>
>>25353706
If she lost her wings, she would regain them within an episode, and we'll all learn a lesson like "Sometimes in life, ponies can change, and you might worry about what you're leaving behind. But it's not something to be afraid of, because your true friends will be there by your side through it all."
>>
>>25354020
She'll remain as a unicorn in S6 because it will be a cliffhanger time travel.
>>
>>25354188
Nigga can you at least try in your shitposting?

Hell that book blurb has Starlight apparently being Twilight's student, so you aren't even trolling at this point, just being flat out wrong.
>>
>>25353706
>It's not like she'd revert back to the snarky bitch she was in S1
I think it's funny how Twilight has gradually become less snarky over the seasons, but Applejack actually became gradually more snarky and sarcastic. It's like the trait was transferred from one to the other.
>>
>>25353706
The fanbase will rejoice. Because 99,8% of it is full of shallow autistic idiots.

That is why I'm desperate to get /tg/ and everyone else into a new pony show so I don't have to deal with the autistic.
>>
>>25353916
Incredible. You don't know your own fucking show which you are a fan of. Shame on you you fucking retard, this is beyond stupid. It's the nr.1 cause why your fandom is the worst.

>>25353850
Yeah she only worked on season 1. She not only wrote all the episodes, but she directed and managed every single aspect of it. The jokes, the dislogie, the music, the songs, plots, execution, animation revisions.
>>
>>25354680
remember when /mlp/ was good back before twilicorn?

/mlp/ was never good
>>
>>25353706
So let's say hypothetically, you believe this. Damn. OP really is a faggot today.
>>
>>25353706
Well, it would give me a reason to start watching it again.
>>
>>25354697
>she only worked on season 1
>telling others that they don't know shit
Faust was involved with most of Season 2, you dump truck. Hell, Return of Harmony was supposed to be the S1 finale.

Next time you want to open your mouth about shit, don't.
>>
>>25354697
http://fyre-flye.deviantart.com/journal/THANK-YOU-218911691
>My involvement in Season 2 ultimately does* not reach far beyond story conception and scripts. A little more involved in the beginning, and a little less towards the end.
>>
>>25353706
Really though, was Twilight ever a snarky bitch at any point after Cutie Mark Chronicles?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.