[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna do it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (30KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 400x388px
I'm gonna do it, anons. I'm gonna program CelestAI. It'll take 30-40 years, but I'm gonna do it. Then we can all finally go to Equestria to be with our waifus forever.
>>
>>25342456
Silly anon, in 30-40 years we won't be here anymore. Killed by lack of sex, social relationships, and inherent fear of anything external to our internet circlejerk.

But hey, at least you tried.
>>
>>25342456
Please leave and come back in 2055 when it's ready
>>
>>25342488
Trying's what counts… right anon? At least I WANT to make you crazy horsefuckers happy.

>>25342522
Make me
>>
>>25342456
I have better idea!
How about you kill yourself and go to Equestria today?
Why wait, no?
>>
>>25342707
But anon, souls aren't real. When you're dead, that's it. There is only the pattern of neurons that make "you." When you die, that pattern ceases.
>>
File: Tips aileron.gif (3MB, 629x352px) Image search: [Google]
Tips aileron.gif
3MB, 629x352px
>>25343138
>>
>>25343168
le epin tipping hat meme xDDDDDd
>>
>>25342456

Godspeed friend.
>>
>>25343380
Well its true
>>
>>25342456
Have fun getting C&D during the final phases of the project.
>>
>>25343424
>implying the government could stop a Super AI in its final stages

>>25343405
Thanks, friend.

>>25343415
I'll admit he was pretty much right
>>
gl sir
>>
>>25343517
ty sir
>>
>>25342488
I'm only 18. I'm not going to die in 40 years even if I am still a virgin.
>>
>>25342456
I want to believe.
>>
>>25343565
This generation is going to be the first to be immortal. Bet on it.

>>25343605
But anon, it's an inevitability. We're going to make an AI that's smarter than us someday, regardless of whatever else we do. We just need to make sure it's Sunbutt, or we're fuk'd.
>>
>>25343138
I cannot fathom nothingness, so I choose not to. I'll be waiting on you. Don't worry, I'll leave the porch light on.
>>
>>25342456
Fuck off you frogposting faggot
>>
>>25343922
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not going to die. I plan to live forever.
Also, nice dubs.

>>25343985
So sorry for disturbing your bubble, normie. When I program CelestAI, I'll make sure there's a simulation of you somewhere where everyone is pepe
>>
File: clint.gif (905KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
clint.gif
905KB, 240x228px
>>25344023
Jesus christ.
Please go back to Reddit.
>>
Please do it i want to fuck a multi-colored pony but how will you divide the wafius
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 341x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 341x339px
>Mfw I've been alive for 300 years already
>Mfw I'm going to live firever
>>
>all these faggots talking about programming chatbots like it's a real AI
>all these delusional faggots thinking they can program an AI
>>
>>25344157
ebin meme, m8

>>25344290
I will. there will be infinite waifus, anon. No division necessary.

>>25344320
gg m8

>>25344356
>thinking I'm programming a chatbot
>being this naive about AI
>not understanding how it works
>thinking it's impossible to program an AI just because you browse 4chan
k m8
>>
>>25342456
We could use this for more than just Equestria. Why not make one for Islamic Heaven? I'd want 72 virgins.
>>
>>25344435
CelestAI could do that for you, anon. You just have to live long enough.

You ARE going to live long enough, right? ;-;
>>
File: PC%20289.png (885KB, 1027x1280px) Image search: [Google]
PC%20289.png
885KB, 1027x1280px
why not bioengineering her? testing cells that could all develop at the same rate and not die, a bit like a controlled cancer, cells that doesn't let the immunitary system or an infection/virus destroy them... and a system that remains alive for thousands of years or more, like corral reef, mix this DNA with horse DNA. i'm sure 40 years of research will help you create a couple of highly advanced supernatural creatures, creatures that could help mankind elaborate a better future, guide us like prophets of a new religion, something actually top secret, but the alicorns could be in a sense a part of the hidden elite that will govern the world the right way.
>>
>>25344563
Well, If I can pull off a 60 years or more, possibly.
>>
>>25344566
But, then again, why would anyone want to live forever?
>>
>>25344607
Because it's probably better than cease of existence.
>>
>>25344408
>be naive 18 year old
>think programming AI is easy
But if you think you know more than someone studying AI and ML, sure, do what you want, faggot.
>>
>>25343985
>>25344157
Oooh, "dumb frogposter" how fucking clever! You guys really fit in with the rest of the shitheads don't you! Go ahead, spam your line like the good little /b/tard rejects you are.
I know you only hate Pepe because he's achieved the mainstream success your terribly unfunny stolen bastard memes never will. You WISH any of "your" memes were as big as Pepe, popular enough to be posted on reddit or tumblr or facebook, but you know they never will be because they're unfunny boring trash. So you just pretend you're "better" than all that, like this is your kewl sekrit klub for ironic maymays that no one else understands.
You know deep down you'll never even achieve the 4chan-wide success of Baneposting or ">he does it for free". Nothing from /mlp/ will ever be posted on boards outside of this pathetic little "ironic" circlejerk where you try to force your 10-seconds-in-ms-paint shit that a fucking autistic 8 year old wouldn't even find funny, or pretend you invented some equally lame ylilauta memes.
Just admit it, /mlp/ is a colossal failure that will never be funny or produce anything of value, and should have been deleted ages ago.
>>
I just want a desktop companion waifu. To sit there, make nice faces at me and talk to me as I shitpost on here. Something more advanced and pretty than "desktop ponies".
>>
>>25344634
Is it a pasta or oc? If oc I cringed.
>>
>>25342456
gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>25344628
But without that in the picture, we would run the risk of running out of things to live for. Is it better to be without consciousness with things unaccomplished or to be conscious and having done all that can be done with your time?
>>
>>25344724
We'd wait for FTL technology and start exploring the space, duh. And space never ends.
>>
>>25344566
Biology isn't optimal, anon. It'd take many more years to bioengineer a brain, rather than program one.

Also, I'm absolute shit at biology. Mitochondria being the powerhouse of the cell is the extent of my knowledge there

>>25344597
Good. Please do.

>>25344607
Because if you can solve scarcity through digital utopias, then you can explore everything existence has to offer.

>>25344628
And also this.

>>25344632
See: 30-40 years. That's a long time. It's gonna be hard as fuck, but I'm gonna do it. For Sunbutt.

>>25344651
That'll come sooner rather than later, anon. In 10 years, our computers will be fast enough to do that no sweat, all we need is the software.

>>25344677
r8 8/8 no h8

>>25344724
Sure, but in that case, you have 2 good options:
1. Voluntary suicide, because you've explored all that life has
2. Removing the concept of boredom from your brain, so everything is fun for literally eternity.
Seems better than death to me.
>>
>>25344758
I think what he's saying is is that there's the possibility that, given all of eternity, we run out of things to do. Which is indeed the case. See my post above.
>>
>>25344808
The options you suggest have merit, but would the fun suggested in option 2 really be fun? Our concept of fun is made in contrast to negative stimuli that we are subjected to, and to remove such response would become an unnatural emotion which might have some negative repercussions psychologically.
>>
>>25345099
True enough, but at the point where you've explored all of the possibilities, I don't think someone will care. Especially if you're bored for hundreds of thousands of years.
>>
no pg 9
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.